My Story: Trying To Understand Why

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andylocked, Jan 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Now then...... we have an interest situation here in the Unbelievable World of AndyLocked. I may need to change my name to AndyCompletelyFucked!
    A serious key/lock situation has occurred. Firstly, it was time to check everything was still hunky dory within... a check for dry skin or chafing, etc... baby oil at the ready, I went to put the key in the lock... it went in, which was good.... but would it turn? Would it Hell!!!
    I had a careful wiggle around with the key, but nothing... no turning at all...
    Ok, no panic..... a quick shower and maybe a clean of the lock and everything will be fine.... I sprayed the lock with the shower and finally got out and went to try the key again..... only this time, the key wouldn’t even go INTO the lock!!!
    Kids are still up so this isn’t something I dare mention to the wife - if she’s angry, the kids will want to know what’s up... if she laughs her head off... the kids will want to know what’s up...
    Thus, this is gonna be something I need to fix without wifey knowing.... she loves a funny story and she really will be hard pushed NOT to tell someone about this!!!

This is turning into a VERY bad day!!! :-O

2. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Ok..... Day 3 of what is now turning into a lot of people’s actual fantasy - Permanent Chastity.
    I am in the situation where the key simply will not work any more. A small cylindrical pin has fallen out of the lock - which I can only assume is part of the locking system of the cylinder lock itself.
    Having made a point of asking if anyone here has had a similar experience and thoroughly searching the net for such like occurrences, I am starting to think I really am the ONLY bloke this has ever happened to!!
    (Maybe it’s because I lied when I was seventeen??)
    Anyway... apart from a few “simply take the broken lock off and replace it with a new one” or similar advice, I am continuing with the WD40 and customer service of the company I bought it from. Hopefully they can also provide some information / advice / money for hurt feelings, or suchlike...
    we shall see.
    I for one am not panicking. Chastity is chastity at the end of the day. It means I cannot talk my wife into being nice with a few well chosen flowers and pretty pleases. At the moment, I am seriously fucked!
    Figuratively of course!
    Where there is a will, there’s a way... and where there is a hammer, there can also be a smashed to smithereens lock!
    Patience dear..... patience...
    One thing... my tackle is decidedly happy about the situation given the amount of leaking he’s doing!!!
    Weird!!!

Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  3. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Day 4 of Seemingly Permanent Chastity.
    Ok, so it isn’t and I have been advised of many possibilities for getting the thing off.
    Still not thrilled by the drill option although being reminded of the fact that brass is malleable keeps me hopeful that a no-power-tool solution is more than likely.
    I still want to wait and see what the company
    that supplied the device has to say on the matter. They have acknowledged receipt of my emails but keep replying in Dutch that they are handling my question. (I find that disconcerting since I mail them in English - oh well.. we shall see!)
    Hopefully I will receive a response back today with positive and really helpful advise.

Wifey is now less than thrilled with the situation - actually more annoyed that the company isn’t being faster with their help.
    I was slightly worried that this problem may have dimmed her less than enthusiastic acceptance of my kink but yesterday she said “well, I hope they will give you your money back, or even better, send a replacement lock!”
    THAT came as a surprise!!! I have explained that these locks are usually pretty robust things and the chances of this sort of thing happening are slimmer than slim - the odds of it actually happening improved as soon as the lock knew it was MY dick inside the cage - this is the sort of thing that would happen to ME, if my previous years of strange situations are anything to go by!!!

Anyway... have fiddled with the key this morning... no luck... I will await the email and maybe tonight I will try the hammer and screwdriver remedy and see what happens!!
    Again, patience needed!!

4. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well..... to update....

Yesterday after numerous emails between myself and the webshop, they gave me a lot of support and pointed out that they had 2 locks (albeit NOT broken) and just by using a paper clip they managed to open the locks both within 2 minutes......
    So... off to the paper clip shop I went and for a mere 96 eurocents, i’d purchased a box of 200 quality (?) paper clips.
    Got home and told everyone I was just off upstairs to change... and whispered to the wife “See you in a couple of minutes...!”
    After 15 minutes she shouted “Are you ok???”
    I wasn’t!
    “Of course I am!!!!”
    I gave up, sweaty....and sweary!
    I explained to her that it simply wasn’t working with the paper clips or the key or anything!!
    She said she would have a go to which I replied like a man who had just been told to check the map or ask for directions because we were lost.....
    “Don’t worry... I will try again later or if that doesn’t work then I’ll get the hammer and chisel!”
    That’s when wife got angry and just said “NO! I WILL TRY LATER!!”
    “Yes dear.....”

Needless to say, my wife being my wife was right again... stood in the lounge, trousers round my ankles, holding the torch to the lock, my wife tried the paper clip for a minute following the instructions provided by the shop... nothing... she then asked for the key... and within 10 seconds, it opened!!!

I was shocked, stunned AND speechless!
    Ok, not... but pretty bloody amazed!
    After 4 days of me friggining around with the key and bits of wire and breaking my fingernails on what felt like an hourly basis, give her the key and within 10 seconds she’s done what I’m sure even Houdini couldn’t have managed!!
    Clever girl.... of course in my euphorious state of mind I rather hastily offered her a prezzie of her choosing - she said a new kitchen....
    Damn! I was hoping she’d say chocolate!

Oh well.... anyway... she DID make sure that I told the shop that we need a replacement lock ASAP!
    I was extremely worried that such an ‘adventure’ may have really turned her against the idea of me enjoying my kink... but no...
    If anything she found it rather fun I think.. and has since told me that “days will be added” for breaking it in the first place, using the key without permission... not telling her straight away.... and the list went on... and on...
    This does mean a couple of nights of freedom for him before the new lock arrives - she made sure to apply lashings of baby oil on my more than surprised dick which felt absolutely delicious but she told me there and then that getting the cage off was my Happy Ending and there wouldn’t be another that evening - I was rather crest fallen but accepted JUST because he is out, does NOT automatically mean he can have what he wants - and that is just how my wife looks at it too!!
    We decided that some time over every weekend, the cage comes off and Mr Happy gets the baby oil treatment... JUST to keep the skin healthy and I WONT expect anything extra - she is getting the hang of this KH lark....
    I’m loving it!!

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice