My Story: Trying To Understand Why

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andylocked, Jan 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    The new metal 3 ring stainless steel chastity cage arrived on Wednesday 23rd January.

It is the short, no-padlock needed type with its own internal lock that connects the solid ergonomic base ring to the cage - see photos in my gallery here.

But WHY would I want to do this to myself? I love sex and I love orgasms!

To go back a few years, I became interested in chastity after stumbling across the website Lockmeup.com which was full of male chastity related info and stories and pretty much got me hooked on the idea of having my own penis incarcerated! (Which still begs the question, Why?) I have no idea!

Needless to say, I approached my vanilla girlfriend at the time and brought the subject up. She really could not understand, but sort of just accepted that occasionally I will be playing with this but she didn’t have her heart in it.

I was working abroad at the time,therefore flying in and out every week. I would keep my newly purchased The Curve in my carry on bag and fit him on with a lock (I had the key with me) and take it off again when I returned through the airport. Obviously this wasn’t quite as intense as I would have wanted, since I had the key, and regularly cheated by taking it off myself pretty much whenever I wanted. Long story short - we split up and I stayed abroad where my work was.

Even though single, I still played on and off with my cage but I wasn’t very good at it of course. I simply wasn’t firm enough with myself! (As an addicted masturbator, I was actually total rubbish!) but when the cage was on, it felt nice - although The Curve was way too big for me - I really should have spent more time into investigating other possibilities - now I look back, being single, I had the perfect chance to try other types of devices!

I met another girl and romance quickly blossomed - I of course had NO intention of using the cage at this period in my life - we were having way too much fun for me NOT to be cumming sometimes 4 or 5 times a day!

Things finally slowed down after we got married and into our routine - I decided to introduce her to my old friend - the curve - she was surprised to say the least but although a lot less vanilla than my ex, she still didn’t really ‘get it’.

The only problem with the marriage - was my drinking - I had always liked a drink, and especially when I was single again, I was a total mess!

I calmed down a bit when we got married - but things got worse until after a few years she gave me an ultimatum - stop drinking or get divorced! That cleared my head and I stopped there and then! After sometimes 2 or 3 bottles of wine a day, I stopped completely! Been dry ever since and that was 3.5 years ago. I don’t miss it at all. Maybe I will have a can of beer on my birthday but that’s about it.

My wife meanwhile was having trouble with us and how I was to her - I hadn’t been the best husband in the world and now knew I had to try and make all the bad years up to her!

It’s now 2019. We still have our problems but each day we are together, for me at least, is a joy! I am doing what I can to please her and a few weeks ago I suggested that a new cage might help. She thought about it for a long time, and to wrap this up, last month she told me to order one.

So I did. Now she has the chance to get me back for all the bad years I gave her - if that is what it takes to keep her, then I know I may well be playing a dangerous game - she can be quite the Bitch! I now have the cage on and I really really have NO idea how long she will make me keep this on - she has the keys!

I know I have so much to make up to her but I think this is a good start!

I am caged & we have a rule that if she wants sex, then she will instigate! Simple, no arguing!

That’s my story - so far!

Just thought you might be interested!
    If so, I will post how things progress...

Mash2214 and Miss Veronica like this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    You ask "why" and there is no simple answer. There is of course, a common answer, and that's to turn yourself into a sniveling, crossdressing sissy while your wife/girlfriend/s.o. beats you within an inch of your life on a regular basis.

This is nonsense. While it's an image that some/many ascribe to, it's certainly not the only one. To some people, wearing a device is a turn on, so a cage is just another kind of sex toy. To others, it's a symbol of a deeper commitment; a wedding ring with a lock as they say. Some men lock up out of guilt - guilt over masturbating, or not feeling worthy of love or misgivings about not being a 24-hour sex machine (which no one actually is). You can even wear a cage as jewelry.

But you don't have to become a 'slave' or change the dynamics of your relationship, unless you both want to do so. It's okay to not conform to a ridiculous stereotype if you choose not to. Note that I'm not in any way suggesting you are, but many people who read this just might.

Be happy. If you like wearing a chastity cage, wear it. It doesn't make you any "less" of a man or strange or a pervert or an unworthy loser. You're just a guy who likes to wear something intimate. Big deal. Make of it whatever you (or you and your partner) choose. But don't do it because you think you have to.

3. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    DAY 5:
    Slept better.... woke up once but that was thanks to an over keen police car driver going past the house at 03.00 with his siren on... (why do they do that other than to piss sleepy people off?)
    No problem with any night time erections waking me up thankfully.
    The only problem was at 05.30 when my alarm went off and wifey was laying asleep right next to me (we have an ENORMOUS bed so normally have to WhatsApp each other to communicate!) with her back to me. Never being one to miss an opportunity to spoon her, I snuggled up behind and of course my cage pressed against her, which of course made me all the more aware of my trapped cock and could feel the cage moving against the now extra sensitive parts of him. I stretched a couple of times and all I managed to get was hornier! Time to get up and get ready for work before I leaked like a drain all over her pyjama bottoms.... :-(

Have been fairly un-horny (?) (for me at least!) until now. Today I go into the office for the first time with the new cage on.
    Busy day today and I don’t need him having a life of his own just because ‘horniness’ is starting to kick in!
    We shall see! :-O

Mash2214 and Panda2010 like this.
  4. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I made it!
    ONE WEEK in the cage!
    And 2 days in the office, with of course, no problems. The only noticeable thing to report is that my programming skills appear to be slightly blunted by the fact that I am sitting at my screen surrounded by my colleagues and I am regularly thinking “I have a metal cockcage on my dick & I need to concentrate... oh my, she’s quite nice, she’d NEVER guess I have a metal cockcage locked tight onto my dick...what the hell would she think if she accidentally brushed her hand against it in the EXTREMELY narrow lifts here??!!”
    And narrow they are! I work on the 12th floor and when everyone jumps into the lift on the ground floor, it’s a free for all. Yesterday morning I was one of 10 people in a lift that was due to stop at the 5th, 7th, 8th and 12th floor. Of course, my luck meant I was 3rd last to get in & the narrowness of the lift allows 2 rows of people. Thus, every time it stopped, the people at the back had to get out and I had to discreetly put my hands over my groin as they pushed past me to get out - slightly surreal, but necessary! Anyway, it worked and no one left the lift saying “have a good day all, especially you fella with the cockcage on your dick!... Good luck with THAT!!!”
    I did wake up at 04.45 with a stonking boner that would NOT go away, so I got up, made coffee... logged into work from home and then wrote this - boner has now left the building and I hope he will be calm for the day - I do need to work!!
    As a final thought, my first pee of the day, I sat down and the thought for the first time time this week crossed my mind: “Maybe tonight!”
    Of course my wife has told me in no uncertain terms that sex will ONLY be instigated by her... (I woke her up at 03.00 last week and she wasn’t happy!!)... so yeah... those two little words are possibly gonna be my mantra of the day!
    Maybe tonight!

Mash2214 and bondinchas like this.
  5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    sounds like you are well on the way to long term fun. its funny how the mind is constantly thinking about the cage and wondering if anyone can tell its there.

Andylocked likes this.
  6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Still no information given by my wife as to how long she wants me to wear it... that’s kind of scary and exhilarating at the same time! :-O

bondinchas and Dumb1 like this.
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats the best part the not knowing.................

bondinchas and Andylocked like this.
  8. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It is now 9 days since my last cum. 8th day in the cage. Leaking is becoming much more now. Wife was cold in bed last night but too tired for anything. I suggested snuggling up behind her which she said yes to. I rubbed my hands all over her in an effort to help warm her up. Even over her breasts but being careful to avoid her nipples (she’s extremely sensitive & she would surely have told me to stop completely!). I carried on in this manner rubbing my hands over her back, stomach, breasts, thighs and butt... I was almost asleep also now, so thought best to stop (I could have done that all night however!!)
    Upon rolling onto my back, I found THE biggest puddle of pre-come on my thigh ever!! So yes, I think my little man is well aware that his due date for a cum is more than a little later than he expected!
    Judging by my wife’s comments yesterday, I think he will have to wait slightly more than just a little longer!! :-0

Mash2214 and litldick like this.
  9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Evening number 10 in the wretched device. I am getting hornier by the minute but know that even thinking of getting out simply to have a quick cum is NOT what this is about. I am enjoying being sweeter than sweet and so is my wife. So I offered my wife a foot massage in bed which she gladly accepted. I did each foot lovingly and rather professionally even if I say so myself, concentrating also slipping my fingers between each toe - which judging by the little purring noises, she likes - a lot. I moved eventually from her feet up her legs and did each leg - she told me they were dry also and to rub plenty of oil in. I suggested she took her trousers off in case the oil got on them. She did. I then had full access to her long slender legs.
    Long story short, I observed her breathing as I got to the top and was eventually allowed to lick her to two massive orgasms! I was in heaven doing this and my poor little incarcerated dick was leaking like a drain of course.
    Afterwards she gave my poor little squished up balls a little squeeze and said thank you, time for sleep, leaving me completely and utterly frustrated and totally hornier than ever - which of course is the point and I went to sleep with a big smile on my face!
    Hopefully now she will want to indulge in more of this.
    She I think has been a little reticent about sex over the last 10 days, but is slowly coming round to the fact she knows now she CAN have me give her some wonderful orgasms and I WONT be asking for her to take the cage off...
    I don’t see that happening any time soon either... my tongue is just too well practiced!! :)

Mash2214, bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  10. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Enjoy the ride. Don't push it. Go where she wants to take you. And, once you are locked, it is her call about when you get unlocked. So I think the score might be 40 Love and 3 Set Points (Match Points??) to your wife. Enjoy.

Andylocked likes this.
  11. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the words Panda...
    I am indeed enjoying it. What is really enjoyable is the fact that my wife is changing her attitude to my chastity on a daily basis - of course, if you’ve read any of my previous posts, this is indeed a kink of mine. The feeling of not having control over my own member, after years of addicted solo play, and now having my wife making sure the cage stays on - until she decides otherwise - is causing an endless stream of pre-cum and keeping my horny and frustration levels at an all time high!
    The fact now that she is going to want me to lick her to new orgasmic highs and knowing that she does NOT at this point want me to have the same is just too delicious for words. Even her words “thank you for that but you do know that I don’t want YOU to cum, don’t you?”.... it’s just simply my own real life fantasy - and it’s amazing!!!

Mash2214 and bondinchas like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Excellent service and a very nice night for a chaste husband.

Andylocked likes this.
  13. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you Rectrix - I was rather pleased with myself to be honest!! (Although more so for my wife naturally!! :)

14. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Now up to 2 weeks since my last cum. 13 days in the cage.
    My wife has indeed received some extremely pleasant orgasms from my tongue within the last 2 weeks though has been reluctant to actually handle my own goods during the process. I think given the newness of the situation she is playing along ‘being a tough KH’ but we talked some more last night and hopefully she will be a little more active in our lovemaking.
    It was some talk I can tell you. I must have woken 5 or 6 times with as much of a power boner that my little cage allows.
    We were discussing the cage and how my behavior has been almost impeccable since the cage was locked on. She said this is the man she knew when we were married - we have had serious up and downs since and are still trying to find a good therapist for u - it was my idea to try the cage, being a bit more knowledgeable about such things and how they effect the male mind.
    Long story short, I said that it has been fun for her (regarding her cums) and she said “and fun for you!”.
    I had to reply that yes, it was, but the cage is actually on for a more serious reason. I am more chilled, relaxed and calm when wearing it. I don’t want us to argue - I made a bad of of cleaning the bathroom at the weekend and she basically moaned at me about it... the old me would have argued back at her and we would have had a massive fight!
    The caged me saw she was absolutely right and I apologized profusely and told her next time I would do it better. She told me that the cage will stay on now until AT LEAST the 17th, 3 days AFTER Valentines Day. I accepted this punishment & thanked her for being lenient! - this really IS a massive difference!
    I pointed this out to her and she said maybe we need to find a way for keep you sweet without the need for a cage.
    I could only tell her, this is a direct impact of wearing the cage & this is simply (and weirdly!!) how it works.
    She agreed that it’s working bloody well and after a bit more chat she actually said these words:

“Well... if we are going to get through our issues and as I want you to stay lovely, then it actually seems like you are going to have to wear the cage, for the rest of your life!”
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, my leaking levels went into overdrive & my cock was fighting the cage all night long!
    I did not sleep well.
    This is a huge turning point for us and not hopefully we can go forward with my wife being now more than aware that the cage is actually the best thing for us!

I feel we have many more chats on the way and I for one could not be happier. I really think now that my wife sees the benefits of male chastity and orgasm denial in a way that every man in my position hopes for!
    It DOES keep me calm, relaxed, and (I haven’t used this word in front of my wife, YET), Submissive!
    It keeps me placid and more keep to keep busy around the house and keep focused on doing things to help her as much as possible - she gets more hugs and kisses than ever - I truly love her and considering 4 weeks ago she actually said in a fit of anger that she wanted a divorce, I think I may be on the way to saving our marriage!

Or maybe the cage is!! :)

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  15. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    As a footnote, when she said she thinks the cage may have to stay on for the rest of my life, I did mention I had thought about that possibility but if it ensures we can get through our troubles, then this lifestyle change is something I would embrace and totally accept that our marriage simply doesn’t work with us being equals - she is too headstrong (and actually a little insane when she’s REALLY angry) - as I don’t want us to fight any more, then if the cage has to stay on, then it really is the only way forward for us!
    So now we shall see. She is giving the whole situation some thinking time but hopefully, with my subtle hints, she will totally accept the fact that the only way for us is to continue with the cage and see how things go. Her thinking process over certain things can take a while, so maybe my Release Date of 17th Feb is not yet set in stone. It may well go on longer.
    I will over the next few days remind her that my ‘dip time’ is never great and always brings back the grumpy me... which is what she doesn’t want - I might even suggest that she starts using a new mantra in the bedroom “I really don’t want to let you cum tonight!”
    Obviously I WOULD LOVE to cum, but I have told her, she has the key to her cock. If she wants to see me cum like a fountain or she really needs me in her.... that is ALWAYS UP TO HER! It is hers to choose what to do with!
    I feel maybe in future instead of me having 4 to 5 cums a week (I was a bit of a soap on my bits addict in the shower) I may end up on 3 to 4 cums a year!!!!
    Anyway, we shall see... softly softly as I do not want to scare her with this huge lifestyle change that may well be forthcoming!

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here by writing on your thread. Your story has made an impact on me...

If there are fundamental problems within a relationship, I don't think kink can solve them. Kink enhances a relationship that already exists, it can't fill a hole or put out a fire or make things disappear. I know many use kink, especially chastity, to prevent divorce or to kerb the harsh reality of being in a sexless marriage, and some even use it as a type of penitence from past wrong doings, but it often seems they are sacrificing finding real happiness by settling for their current situation and patching it with kink.

Love is not enough for a viable relationship. Respect, loyalty, care and emotional responsiveness are required by both partners - even in a chastity relationship. Sometimes it seems there's a 'social kink norm' that a KH is excused from these traits because she is 'the dominant', but being the dominant means she is the one who should be the driving force in keeping these qualities alive in her relationship with her partner. If a relationship becomes one-sided - that only one of the partners (usually the sub) is putting in all the effort - there is a danger of that becoming the new norm, especially in chastity relationships.

Make sure you are not creating a new norm were you are the only one putting in the effort and sacrificing for your relationship (essentially, that you are the only one aiming for happiness). Expect - no - demand your partner meet you half way in effort and energy. That's the only way for her to become happy in your relationship too, through her own efforts and energy.

No matter how much you submit or serve, you cannot make your Domme happy, as happiness comes from within.

Cheers x

Missknowsbest, jim48, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  17. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you Miss Veronica for your thoughts on my postings... I fully understand where you are coming from & fully concur that is certain circumstances what you say holds absolutely true.
    However, our situation is different with different reasons for us having the difficulties we have. All I can say is that I won’t be the ‘typical’ subservient male that one finds in certain stories and indeed in real life. I do not intend my chastity cage to make me less of a man. I will not be handing the care of the finances over to my wife. I am the main earner in our marriage.
    The reason for the cage, and I am quite well read on the subject, is to help me focus more towards my wife and to be less selfish and generally putting myself ahead of everyone.
    I have played with a cage many years ago but not intensely.
    Now, after 2 weeks in it, I am less grumpy, I am putting my wife first, I am happy, I am relaxed, I am comfortable with how things are going.
    My wife’s acceptance in listening to my explanation of how the cage works and how it really can help males chill out and actually be less selfish was quite a thing in itself.
    So here we are... actually having fun... and I KNOW it’s only been 2 weeks and my wife’s thoughts on the idea are still being processed.
    Yes, it is a kink as well.. but a brilliant one (in MY opinion!).... so we shall see... I am currently more than happy in this situation (I really was a serial wanker, so if only to stop that so I can give more quality time for my wife is just brilliant!)

But thank you for your comment, it’s been taken on board, but I won’t end up a doormat for anyone. I know what I like and my wife also knows the boundaries of what I don’t like. Plus communication is always the key, especially in our situation!
    We are actually getting along now and we are both happy to continue this journey...

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  18. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I don't know why, either. But I have a guess. Being under sexual control of a significant other transforms even the most mundane everyday acts into sexually charged actions. It turns a relationship back into a wooing process rather than humdrum habit, taken for granted. It's a little like dating again before you ever had sex with your wife. Every "date night" (and if you live with a keyholder every day becomes another date night) becomes an act of seduction where you wonder if you will be able to experience the electricity of a kiss, or even just a sensual touch. And every action of your keyholder is amplified in your mind, just like when you are first falling in love. Even small gestures become significant in your head.

I can only speculate rather childishly how it might impact a woman, but my guess would be that having such delicious power over your lover becomes addictive.

But my experience level is on par with yours, so I might be wildly wrong with both guesses. This is part of the fun.

Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  19. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is a stereotype that Dommes cage subs to take away their 'masculinity', to make them 'less of a man', but I think those Dommes who think they can do that are just ignorant. You can't make a man 'less of a man'. A man is a man. If he is gay, dressed in women's clothing or wears a cock cage, a man is a man - no more, no less.

But going deeper: If he likes feeling feminine, being feminine, a man is still a man until he says otherwise. You see, what a 'man' is is a social construct that actually doesn't exist in the universe except in the 'minds of men'.

This is often the reason for many chaste. It fascinates me how the chaste think they can't focus on their partner or be selfless towards her if they aren't locked up, unless they aren't perpetually horny. Firstly, it requires their partner not to want to have sex with them, or at least it be a sexless relationship. (Your reason for chastity doesn't really work if the KH wants to have sex with you every day, or even a few times a week...lol.) And I'm fascinated that KHs are ok with the fact that the only reason their chaste is so attentive, focusing on her, is not because she is such an amazing women who captivates him, but because he just hasn't had sex in a while. It doesn't seem so sweet.

I've had this conflict in me for a while. But... It was only when my sub confirmed to me that chastity for him was just a kink, not a device to make him more attentive or devoted to me, that I felt more willing to explore chastity with him. I guess my pride still demands that I am the only reason my sub is devoted to me. ;)

It will be interesting when you reach the stage of desperation and resentment. It will come, usually after a month or two. ;) (I'm very interested in the stages of chastity.)

You're welcome. For some reason, I do feel protective of men putting themselves in subservient positions. I think it is because I'm a tomboy and grow up with a circle of boy friends. I understand their struggle to live up to the world's expectations, and getting a grip on how their sexuality drives them. x

Though.... 'communication is key' - I agree... for merging companies...lol. But using that for a romantic relationship is a slow death. Honesty is key. Most men I know are not honest at the beginning of their relationship about their kinks... and that's what leads to a sexual mismatch. The other key that is important for romantic relationships is mystery. Telling your partner everything all the time leaves nothing to be desired. It is the mystery of a woman that attracts the heart, mind and soul of a man. ;)

Thanks again. I won't indulge on your thread anymore. But I will enjoy reading. cheers x

Andylocked and Rectrix like this.
  20. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I've been thinking a lot about this. Like many men here, I'm acutely aware that when I'm caged and orgasm free for a period, I become more attentive and "courting". I'm pleased by that: my wife and I have an excellent relationship and are very much in romantic love, but I'm pleased to find that my romantic efforts are quite naturally enhanced, and that I'm noticing new things I can do for her, and spending more time wanting to do things for her. (And ours is not a D/s, or FLR relationship - I'm just talking about doing more for her and romancing her more in a mostly vanilla - except for my cage - relationship.)

But this bothers me in some ways: if I love her so much, why don't I have this heightened level of attention without being caged and denied? Shouldn't I be courting her all the time without chastity? Why she should feel more loved if I'm doing all this for "artificial" reasons?

I think the answer probably lies somewhere in u derstanding that love is not just in rational or conscious mind. That we are hormonal and emotional and that this is as genuine a part of us, as real and meaningful, as the *idea* of loving someone. But still, it's hard to get away from the feeling that there is something fake about all this.

21. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That’s a lot of points there Miss Veronica.
    All I can say is that everyone’s circumstances and reasons for doing things are different.
    My case:
    yes, I like the feeling of being locked up.
    I like the feeling of my wife keeping me denied.
    Yes, I like giving my wife pleasure.
    Yes, we both agree I can be grumpy after cumming
    I WANT to experience the feeling of long term denial.
    We BOTH agree that I am too focused on MY pleasure.
    I DO feel happier and more relaxed whilst wearing the cage. My wife also sees this and agrees that it does appear to be the case.
    We both agree that maybe long term chastity is something to try.

We BOTH agree therefore that we forget the idea of setting a date for taking the cage off because there is only ONE reason we would do that, - to let me have a cum - which is what we BOTH want to NOT let happen.
    Yes, that is part of my kink. My wife making sure THAT doesn’t happen is a phenomenally powerful feeling! No, no idea why, but it is!
    Therefore we both agree, the cage stays on indefinitely until such time that she has everything right in her head that this is indeed something that is helping and not hindering our relationship (if it works for us, this does NOT mean it will work for everyone!)
    We continue to have sex, with me pleasuring her. She will play with my caged up bits and pieces and for me, that in itself is heaven.
    So yes, your comments are of course worthy and I fully understand if you feel I am getting a raw deal here... trust me, I am not... I am enjoying my own little bit of heaven here - NOT just the eroticism of the situation but the fact my own feelings of romance etc are back in full swing.
    My wife has LOADS of issues in her head but the fact that we agree on something - is a good thing.
    I think one could say, she’s lost her Mojo.. but together we are going to find it again. I am confident of that!
    So yes, we have other issues to deal with, which we are in the process of dealing with.
    She has a lot of hurt in her (caused by me) from a few years ago.. that is what we are dealing with...

The chastity is just one part of the jigsaw puzzle of our weird and wonderful relationship.
    And I for one am happy to go along with it. My wife is (for now) also happy to go along with. When SHE agreed that the cage should stay on indefinitely until such time that she decides it can come off, for any reason, I had a feeling of total exhilaration! No, I cannot explain that either!

Thus far she has been pleasantly surprised with my current more chilled moods and general more loving and attentive demeanor. It would therefore not surprise me if the orgasm denial continues after (if) she unlocks me for any purpose.

I for one would prefer it, if we are doing naughties, for her to tell me, you’re doing so well being caged, let’s not spoil it... or “I would prefer it if you don’t cum tonight”.. or just a simple, “no, the cage is on for a reason & I don’t WANT you to have a cum!”
    THAT to me is what orgasm denial is about! I don’t consider it mean and I would make sure she know it’s NOT being mean! It is something that only someone with a chastity kink would understand (and even then....?)

Again, that for me is also fine! I leak like a drain at this denial and the feelings I get are quite incredible - but yes... we still have other issues to deal with, but for now, we are both enjoying this current (if a little weird) ride!!
    CHEERS! :)

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Thanks for the thoughtful and honest post. Indeed, perhaps you're being too thoughtful -- as you point out, a lot of the feelings are hormonal. I have had all your thoughts, too, but what I've decided, and my wife accepts too, is that chastity just WORKS for us and that I'm a better husband this way, and so we'll just keep the erection locked away and keep doing things this way.

Chaste J., cshorts and Andylocked like this.
  23. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That sums it up rather well!! Thanks!

24. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well..... Having bought the new smaller cage.... it’s a failure.... whatever they say about the smallest fit possible WILL stop the problem of nighttime erections... nah... it doesn’t completely. Still woke up, not in pain, just uncomfortable with everything pointing up. Maybe with tight underpants it might help...
    however, this particular cage (as modeled in my photos in the gallery) really is not best for me. Uncomfortable to wear while driving, pinching, generally not good - my own opinion of a good one is that you forget it’s on! This is just too small and irritates the cockhead beyond the pale. Peeing isn’t handy either, the bar at the end of the cage sits over the peehole and you spray everywhere even when sitting.
    I think I was more disturbed by my cock resembling a clit!! :-O
    Not my choice so I am now back in my first choice. Comfortable, in a homely keeping everything held sort of way. I will just have to get used to nightimes....

Attached Files:

25. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Day 24 in the cage, 23 since last O.
    I think my wife is finding her Mojo!
    This morning at about 05.00 I was awoken by my wife stroking my butt cheeks... now, this hasn’t happened for about 3 years, so it naturally caught my attention! Apart from the feeling of electric bolts zapping through me upon feeling her touch, given my current level of horniness... I wondered quite where this was going... I turned over, as did she so we were in a spoons position. I stroked her back and then snuggled right up behind her so my cage was fixed firmly in her butt cheeks... I heard a gentle moan, so I pulled her cheeks gently apart and rubbed my cage against her butthole... the sweet sounds from her mouth confirmed that she was enjoying my actions... I warned her that my leak was likely to end up flowing over her butt hole to which she simply murmered “mmmmmm”.... this was a side I’ve not seen from my delicious wife in a LONG time...
    I continued this for a few minutes then reached around and started tweaking her wonderful breasts.... that did it... she told me to get my head ‘down there’.... naturally it would have been rude to refuse! :)

2 orgasms for her later - she actually cried out “Jesus, what are you doing to me!!??” while her whole body shook with the second O!! I just whispered “practice makes perfect darling!!”... she simply replied “Mmmmm... I think you still need more practice!!”
    With that, she gently squeezed my constricted balls and said “thank you for that - now I really need a coffee!”.... leaving me hornier and more frustrated than ever - all in all, a good morning’s work!! :)
    Hopefully now this really is the start of her finding her rude mojo again.... things could be on the up.... just not for my caged little man! :-O

Giveitup, cshorts, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice