My-steel ongoing experience

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gnb69, Aug 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I have provided a few updates of my experience so far in my new my-steel belt under the 'full belts' reviews section, but as they seem to be a little buried I thought it might be a little more appropriate to continue my ongoing updates here as I intend to provide further updates as I continue my chastity journey. Below are links to previous posts (mods I hope this is okay), but I will continue in here from now on.

Following my last post hinting on my nervousness of wearimg the belt to work the first time, which I did yesterday, it all went fine. Sitting all day with a full belt is definitely a big adjustment, but certainly manageable and glad I changed out to the active style crotch bad for comfort reasons. Even with the active band, the belt is extremely snug and close fitting hugging me tightly all around with very little room for this to shift around.

The way the belt fits makes things so much more conformable than my previous cage were it turned out after a month I got a few raw spots from what I think was the cage shifting around, especially with the inevitable attempted errections. New belt totally eliminates that problem with belt barely moving at all during those now, and the feeling is just so different, but in a good way. I have noticed that my body is getting more and more used to the belt with attempted errections becoming less frequent as if my body has almost accepted there is little point in trying. A little scary but comforting in some way at the same time.....

I'm still so impressed with the my-steel belt and the added comfort and definite security. This morning marks my longest stretch continuously locked, and I haven't even seen my member in four days now, let alone touched it. Showers and first thing of a morning are definitely still the biggest mind benders, not being able to look down and see things, but I'm loving looking down and seeing things completely encased in steel and know this is how things should remain long-term, and hopefully one day indefinitely. Knowing I can now wear the belt continuously is so comforting and it feels like a part of me now.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/ordering-my-steel-comfort.37974/

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/quick-update-on-new-my-steel.38445/

2. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Time for another update. After wearing the belt to work last Monday with the active crotch band, I have realised that a few more bends are required with the active band, as upon inspection I have discovered I have made some different bends with the continuous band, and it is actually a lot more comfortable at the moment.

I didn't spend the rest of the week at work in the belt as a result, but have been in the belt every night since it arrived, most nights in the continuous band, locking myself in every afternoon as soon as I get home, but out each morning just before leaving for the day. I'm showering in the belt as I want to get used to that routine, as the goal is to eventually stay locked long term.

I do plan to get the bends in both bands the same, but need to give myself a little time to compare both bands and get them the same. Sounds a bit counter-intuitive, but as soon as I get home I want to lock straight up, whereas I know I should utilise the time out to get both bands sorted.

As of today, Monday (I have the day off work), I have been locked full time in the belt with the continuous band since Friday afternoon. After wearing the belt to work last week, I have decided that the remainder of this week I am just going to bite the bullet and stay locked in with the continuous band and not release at all until maybe next weekend briefly for a thorough clean.

If all goes to plan this will be my longest stretch to date without removing the belt at all. I'm still a little nervous, but I still know staying locked for longer and longer periods is something I want and need to do, and I am confident the belt can be worn for long periods and things still kept hygienically clean. Ideally, I would love to not even have the option myself to remove the belt and to have that decision made by a keyholder.

3. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Been a while since I updated here, but everything with the belt is going well. Have been wearing it to work every day this week and plan to take this lock up period to a full two weeks.
    Even more excited about the fact I have been in communication with two mistresses who have responded to a post on another site, in which I posted seeking a keyholder. Would love for it to work out with one of them and finally hand over complete control of my keys, and have lock up times determined by them. But still early days here.

Charles3451 and Danny15 like this.
  4. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    As another update, I made it the full two weeks in the belt with no release at all, and after achieving that, and unlocking for a good groom and to make sure everything was all good, I have now committed myself to going through with Locktober. This will be my longest stretch again, but all for the overall intention of being kept safely locked away in the My-steel for hopefully months at a time.
    Things have also progressed a little further with one Mistress after exchanging several messages, and I will be speaking with her in person tomorrow with the hope she is still interested in taking things further and holding my keys. Yes I am a little nervous, but would love to give up total control.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    So things are looking even more promising after my conversation with a potential Mistress/keyholder and she has suggested we meet for coffee to talk in person. She is sounding like she may indeed be keen to push my chastity further, potentially keep me denied for a number of weeks and take control of my keys. There is also interest in other D/s related play too. I'm still fairly nervous, but at the same time excited to be progressing.

6. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    So things are getting real now....
    I ended up meeting the mistress I have been in contact with for coffee today, and she asked if I would be comfortable with handing over my keys. My answer was obviously a yes, so things definitely can happen and I'm finally getting an opportunity to make things real..... We discussed the idea of emergency keys, comfort, how I deal etc, but she has said she usually takes all the keys! She suggested that after being in my full My-steel belt for almost two weeks, I may want to take a quick break before handing over the keys, but as I have already committed myself to Locktober, I asked if it would be okay not to, and if she would ensure I get through that. Admittedly I am nervous as hell, but this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Based on the mention of you may want to take a quick break first, I am not 100% on how long my lock-up may be pushed to now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice