Quick update on new My-steel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by gnb69, Aug 16, 2020.

1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Quick update on my ongoing experience with my new my-steel belt. After spending the first weekend in the belt, Friday night through to Monday morning, I discovered upon unlocking on the Monday morning that I had some raw spots on my penis after having spent four weeks in my previous device without removing. Missed them in my initial excitement to get into the my-steel, but I guess has served as a little reminder to not get too relaxed on proper cleaning and maintenance. As a result I spent the days through the week out of the belt to let things heal a little better, but was locked up in the my-steel every night. I'm still absolutely loving being locked in the full belt, and the feeling of it snugly wrapped around me, and kind of missed it being off for the few hours during the days.

As things have healed nicely and the new belt definitely not the cause, in fact still no issues at all with the new belt, I have now been locked again since Friday night, with only a one minute break tonight (Sunday) to change over from the continuous crotch band to the active, although I stayed in the inner shield and tube. I did the change over in preparation to wear the belt to work tomorrow for the first time and plan to stay completely locked away until next weekend when I will remove to quickly inspect everything, and probably switch to the continuous band again for a while.

I'm a little nervous about wearing the full belt to work for the first time, but I know it will be okay and I shouldn't worry too much, as at the end of the day the plan is to remain in the belt for months at a time.

meuk85 and locked_top like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice