My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    That was just not nice susie....No ones cooking My peeps!!!

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    iiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee and ooopppsssss :fighting0085:

3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Susie, I think you just got written up in the book...... Oh No.....

4. susie q

Local Time:
    it will be a short story lol:anim_20:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps i can read yalls mind ya know (lil pets thinking you silly ass you ..eat the peeps hmmm ???)MM thinking ill feed your balls to the lizards iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee:fighting0040:

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    Fell asleep at the wheel!

I can't believe that it has been so many days since I left a note here. I guess I fell asleep at the wheel, or maybe I got mesmerized by Mistress.

I am starting to look forward to my next visit to see Mistress Michelle. I am not exactly sure when it will be, but it will be some time this summer. Like previous visits, there are a lot of visual type ideas being exchanged. In this case I have decided to write a book; a fantasy of sorts. Now while it is definitely over the top, it does provide some insight into my mind and the things that create energy for me. So this helps Mistress in two ways. First, it gives her ideas and information that she might later use or not. And secondly, it is entertaining for her. It is like an online book subscription service. I actually enjoy writing it. It gives me an outlet and also arouses me and since I am locked in my CB cage it provides a sort of teasing that I would not otherwise get. So the way I see it, it is a win-win or maybe a win-win-lose. That would be a win for Mistress, and Win for me (now), and most likely a negative for me later when I visit.

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I'm loving the chapters of your book little pet....looking forward to the summer when I can put some of this information into practice!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    little pet....I think you need to show us all a picture of the pretty heels and wig you are purchasing for your trip to see Me in July, along with the website as well. There are alot of sissys here that could benifit by having a pair of those locking heels!!

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    Website

Mistress Michelle commanded me to acquire a pair of high heels for my upcoming visit with her. Of course, since I have a lock fetish they had to be locking. Below is a nice website that I found which has a nice selection of shoes, most of them up to womens size 14.

http://www.pierresilber.com/

After seeing the website, Mistress added a wig to my shopping list. I will post pictures of the shoes and wig tomorrow.

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    My Shoes and Wig

I actually figured out this picture thing, so here are the Shoes and Wig that Mistress will get to enjoy!

[​IMG]
    http://www.pierresilber.com/dominique5.html

[​IMG]
    http://www.pierresilber.com/vixenwig.html

One other thing, a small plug for this website; I really like this website's Navigation. It is very easy to use and to narrow things down. For example, you can select High Heels from the menu on the left menu. Then when you get to the complete shoe listing, they provide quite a few ways to narrow it down such as by size, or heel size, etc. Check it out (and I am NOT getting paid to say so).

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Very nice lil pet i love the site also Mistress will be very pleased im sure :chores001:

12. susie q

Local Time:
    I do wonder lil pet if you have ever walked in heels??? if not be very careful in those kinda like chastity start out slowly and build up (those are ankle snappers )but so fun and sexy once you get used to them :party-073:

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    Fitful Night

Last night I found my self on the road again, this time overnight in FL. I started the evening with a couple of chats with Mistress and her pet, sort of, I think. I chatted with Mistress and understand that pet was there with her. The second chat included the video cam which always results in the nipple game. You know the one where I put them on, and the SHE counts down for me to yank them off. That so hurts, but is an example of one of those games Mistress loves. So we played a couple of rounds of that game so Mistress and her pet could go off all happy and excited for bed; me, well sore.

Mistress told me I had to sleep blindfolded, plugged, and chained in some manner. THe chain had to be attached to the wrists and to my cock cage. So after staying up a little late, writing another story in my on going FICTIONAL saga, I set about getting ready for bed. My vivid mind was active so I tried to be creative. I started by putting on my collar and running the chain through the D-Ring on the collar. I looped it through so exactly half of the chain was coming out either side. I locked the chain to the collar and then put on my wrist cuffs and ran the chain through the d_rings on the cuffs. Leaving some slack, I then lock both chains to my cage. So the 'theory' was that I could move my hands up and down the chain between my cage and my collar. This actually did not work very well because the links would get caught in the rings on the cuff. I really need a strong rope or cable. The remainder of the chain run down between my legs. I had a rolling desk chair in my room, so I moved it next to the bed and looped the chain around the base of the chair. This kept me from moving too far in the bed, while still allowing me to get up during the night to go to the bathroom. I would just get up, feel my way there and wheel my chair with me. Lastly I put on my blindfold and then just to make it interesting, I put on my locking head harness ball gag, over the top of the blindfold. I inserted one lock on the key strap of the harness. I then laid down to sleep. RIGHT. Sleep is not really what I would call it. In and out of restless rest is more like it.

Isent to bed around 12:15 and tossed and turned for a while trying to figure out a comfortable way to lay. Normally I lie on my side, but found the back was about the only comfortable manner to lay. I finally dosed off to sleep. I woke several times for various reasons. One time, around 2, I woke in a panic as I thought my hands did not feel right. I shot up in bed breathing very hard. I tried to yank the head gag off, but couldn't. I did take that off then and tried to calm my self. I also undid my cuffs as they I was tugging on them during sleep, which is why they seemed tight. I went back to sleep with the chain still looped through the collar, locked to the cage and then to the chair. All in all, I did think about the evil, tempting Mistress Michelle, but the night was not very restful. The conflict continues!

14. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    how much sleep did you get? would you be able to sleep this way often?

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well, not enough that is for sure, but that is due in part to me having gone to bed late and I had the alarm set early, which rudly woke me up at 6am.

The real issue, was the quality of my sleep was poor. Not sure how often I could sleep that way, but I would say that if you were put in that position or any position everynight, we would most likely adapt somewhat.

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Forgotten

So i told you that I stayed up late last night writing a new chapter in my on going fictional saga that I have been sending to Mistress. I was really proud of myself for giving the extra effort to stay the course and complete that part. I so wanted to surprise her when she woke. Kind of like a wake up present.

Well......now I have egg on my face and most likely an entry in Mistress's infraction book which WILL equate to a whipping I am sure and possibly some other form of torment to go along with it. This because, I FORGOT the damn attachment. Oh well, I guess it just proves why I am the sub in this relationship.

I finally sent it out just after lunch today (I hope).

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I got it you silly boy....and other than the pleasure of adding another mark in My infraction book, it was worth the wait. I need to have this printed off, so I can carry it around with Me when you're here, like a refference book LMAO
    Have I mentioned how much trouble you are in??? I cant wait little pet, the anticipation is killing Me!!

PS...The next time you are on the phone with pet and I beep in you would be well advised to tell him to click over and you will wait!! I nearly called 911 just to prove a point!!

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Morning Surprise

Good Morning to all! It is a beautiful day here. The sun is shinning, the sky is blue, and the air is cool and crisp. As the day started, the birds singing, I got the chance to have a nice peaceful long chat with Mistress. It had been a while since we had been able to talk for that long. It was a nice treat. I am grateful our schedules allowed it and that Mistress granted me that much of her valuable time.

I have however, made the mistake of sharing one of my deep dark fantasies with Mistress. She has known about it for a while and it has resurfaced in the story that I am writing for her. Then during out morning chat, she decided to test me; to see if I really would do this or not. She called me out. She told me to go pee into a glass and drink 2 or 3 big sips and then return and tell her about it. You see, for a long time, I have had the fantasy to get a golden shower and to be required to drink Mistresss golden nectar. Like many fantasies, I have no idea why this is such a desire, It just is. Well, Mistress decided to put me to the test this morning and see if I could or would actually do this to myself. So, I went off to the bathroom and complied with her command. Getting it in the glass was easy; but then looking down at it suddenly made me question why I even mentioned it in the first place. I stared at it for a good minute, trying to get up the courage to lift the glass up to my lips. I wont even go over my thoughts, as they are probably obvious. Finally, I lifted it, tilted it back and took a good drink. I repeated this two more times. When I was done, I just closed my eyes for a second and thought, what have I done? Physically it was not as bad as I thought. I never gagged or anything; so it was not overly bad, but I would not go out of my way to order a glass the next time I go out to eat. Mentally, however, it was torture. Just knowing what it was, did almost make me gag. It almost made me consider just pouring it out and just saying I did it. But I resisted that temptation, knowing that Mistress would just somehow find out. After I completed my task, I reported back to my chat and described the experience; after which she commanded me to write it here. I protested that command, more than her first command to drink it, which is funny if you think about it. When my fantasy was left just between Mistress and I it seemed ok; making it public suddenly turned it into a humiliation event.

I did survive and now I will go enjoy the day; oh, and I will try to get this lingering taste out of my mouth!

19. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    little pet wait till the first time you get to drink it right from MMs' well. It is absoutley exhilrating and will put you in subspace immediately. Well at least that's what it did to me when Sherry did it a few times. But again we ran into the vanilla thing and now She won't do it anymore. Another fantasy i have along these lines is to be made to have a glass of Hers :anim_49:with dinner :character0104:while She enjoys a nice glass of wine:party0036:.

Rachel

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    pt, how deliciously humiliating, if not deliciously satisfying! :sex023:

mikecb

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    Rachel, thank you for your post. It is funny, but having one other person chime in lets me know that at least I know I will not get lonely on the island.

I did like your wine glass idea. I just finished sending Mistress and email describing how different I think it is to 'drink it straight from the well' as you put it and having to have it in a glass like you described. To me the latter, taking it out of a glass is much more humiliating because each time you reach to pick it up, you yourself are deciding to drink it, where taking it directly is similiar in ways, but it is also part of a a personal act where you are physically touching or very close to your Mistress and her very special place.

So yes mikecb, it find it both humiliating and satisfying. Funny how that can be!

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Does beer count ??? kinda looks the same..except with a head lol .. you go lil pet im impressed :whipbang:

23. susie q

Local Time:
    Heres a careful watch you wish for ..Mistress drinks alot of coffee you know. It was funny when we were building the coop Mistress drinkig coffee me drinking beer it always seemed to be the battle of the bathroom (she always won of course )and i told her she would be a golden shower persons dream come true lmao and then you posted ..i almost peed in my panties omg :manga_cheer:

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    LMAO susie. Not only are you the best sissy a Mistress could ever want, but now you are seeing the future!

25. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    I can see it now... The next time Mistress Michelle see you two pet will be sipping her fresh pee whilst Susie is out back, hidden by the Chicken Coop, at her "Still in the Woods" mixing yeast and urine to make a new, and hopefully foamy headed elixir!

I like beer too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice