My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    The Overnight - Part 3

Mistress appears above my cage and towers over me like a skyscraper in downtown New York. She has connected with her subs on the computer, and she has gotten pet up and now she has returned to deal with me. Like always, I am excited because the long restless night is over and I am looking up at Mistress, just hoping I will be able to please her today. But at the same time, I am nervous, because there is no telling what is in store. I know she says that my whipping from yesterday is not over, and she has also told me that she has a surprise for me. I am pretty sure the surprise contains leaving the house, maybe to eat, which sounds innocent enough, except, I am not sure how I will be dressed. She has told me to expect to be in a humiliating position.

Mistress looks down on me and is smiling. I think she likes having me locked in a cage like this. It is pure power. She can let me out or simply leave me in there and go about her day and there is nothing I can do about it. But my visit is short and she has work to do, so she opens the cage and has me get out. Of course I ask about going potty and she directs me to use the bottle. She sits down on the end of the bed and continues to look down at me. I can tell that she is not leaving; there will be no privacy. Resigned to that fact, I get on all fours and go through my peeing process. When I am done, I put the lid back on and move to a kneeling position on the floor in front of Mistress. With Mistress staring at me, I look her straight in the eyes and lift the container to my lips. It contains twice the amount of fluid as it did last night, but I decide that I am going to prove myself to her. I am going to prove that I am worthy of her efforts; that I am worthy to receive her precious golden liquid. So looking directly into her eyes, I drink my whole container down, almost like I am chugging a beer in a college drinking contest. I finish it in record time and continue to look at her intently. She asks how it was and I reply in a positive manner to her. She tells me that is good and that she has my first surprise of the morning. For a brief second, I hope she is going to let me drink from her well. But she tells me that she has something on the floor at pets side of the bed. I crawl over and peer around the corner looking. I see one thing that catches my eye, but decide to continue to scan the whole area. I do not see anything, and I return to look at what I first saw, but then look away, just knowing she cant be serious. Finally, I stare back at that first item; a jug almost full of pets pee from overnight. My heart sinks to my feet and I return to my kneeling position and look back at Mistress. Again she is smiling and asks, Did you see it. Trying to hide my horror, I manage to reply, Yes, you mean pets She nods her head affirmatively and then there is a moment of very awkward silence. I am mentally locked up try to figure out my response to this request, when she lets me off the hook and tells me, I do not have to take it. Mistress then helps me up and we leave the bedroom to go eat breakfast.

The three of us, Mistress, pet and I sit down to eat breakfast. We have a simple meal of cereal and a cinnamon roll. I am thankful they have allowed me to eat with them. We all have our food and pet and I are seated when Mistress disappears into the other room and returns shortly. She had gone to the potty and returned and set a glass down at my place. That glass contained her most special yellow nectar. I looked down into the white cup and then up at her. I cannot believe that she is actually letting me do this. I am so happy that she trusts me enough to grant this wish of mine. I am also a little scared. I have shared this with Mistress for some time and even had to do some selling on it, as she was not a big fan of my wish in the beginning. So I really want to do this right and with the proper mindset because of the amount of effort I spent trying to convince her to do this. I do not want to disappoint her.

Mistress sits down and we all start eating our breakfast. I eat my cereal first and save my special glass until after the bowl is empty. Then I eat my cinnamon roll and drink from my glass just like it is any other drink that you would have with a meal. My experience was heavenly for many reasons but I will save that for another time. I am so happy and I hope Mistress is too. We finish eating and Mistress gets pet settled in the living room. She returns and we set about trying on the two new pairs of high heel shoes that I ordered, along with the wig. We tried my 5 inch locking heels first. I was very curious how they would fit. Since these were my first pair of womens shoes, I went back and forth on the size to get, but I erred on the size of too big and they were just perfect. We put one on and then the other and of course installed the locks. Then came the big moment for me to stand up; amazingly, I did quite well in them. I never came close to falling and I was actually able to walk in them. They were all that I could have expected and more. Mistress then put my wig on. It was a little wild. It was very long hair, curly brown hair, and I found it difficult to keep it out of my eyes and face. I also learned that long hair is HOT. (There is a good picture of the shoes and hair posted in Mistresss albums). The things you learn about women, when you walk in there shoes for a day. We then tried on the other pair of free shoes which were a pair of 6 or 7 inch heels. These were basically one step short of ballet shoes. These, however, were brutal. I could stand, sort of, but my legs were not straight. Walking was almost out of the question. I wore them for a short period, before we took them off and put the other ones back on. We decided that those where probably punishment shoes and the others were just simply gorgeous. I expect in the future, I will be either in the steel shackles or these locking high heels 24/7 any time I am at Mistresss.

After we had finished our modeling, we remove all of those things and adjourned to the living. It was time for my whipping to commence again. Gulp!!! My ass was already many different shades of unnatural colors and now I was about to get more. The question is; how much more?

To be continued

2. forevermore

Local Time:
    It is all calm here. Yesterday, I finally got around to sending Mistress a picture of my locked cage and the sealed envelope with my spare key in it. I left my key with her last time I was there, but I had a spare at home. So she prepared an envelop for me to pet the other one in. Also, the lock that is on my cage, she modified and added a nice painted MM on each side of the lock. I guess she was worried I might forget who she was....NOT.

I have a trip leaving this morning and I will be overnight tonight, so I can only imagine what is in store for me later. I am sure it will include nipple torture, it always does. Can't we find something else to torment?

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Something else to torment.....Well little pet....I will see what I can come up with to go along with the nipple clamps!! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    headed to bed

I just finished getting chatting with Mistress. She did NOT dissappoint, as she had my nipples clamped with the clothes pins for what seemed like forever. They hurt at first, then not so bad for a while, and then all of the sudden they started hurting like hell. She told me if I was good, that I did not have to sleep chained tonight. I was looking forward to that reward.

Well, fate was NOT on my side tonight. Somewhere after they started hurting really bad, I told Mistress I needed to get them off. Well then the WebCam went off line, and I could not restore it despite several attempts to do so. So I had to yank the clips off without the camera on. Which means that Mistress did NOT get to see the show. Which means I am sleeping chained to the bed tonight, blind folded. I am also not allowed to go to the bathroom, but will be allowed to use a cup and of course consume what I put in there.

SO I am now off to bed. My nipples are very flat for some reason and they hurt like hell. Mistress also left me with a very erotic scene in my head to think about while I try to get to sleep. So my nipples hurt, my cock is strecthing my cage, and I have to pee; so I guess that means I am thirsty!

Good Night Msitress......

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Good Night My sweet and obediant little pet, and dont forget.....your reward for being such a good little pet will be right here waiting for you when I see you in August!!

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    Oh Mistress, I am so horny this morning. I don't have time to detail things, but I am not sure how the cage stayed together. Each time I woke to do my assigned duty or each time I woke because the chain woke me, I would go through some variant of the image you left me last night before bed and it would arouse me so much. I am getting that way again right now.

You are wonderful and I hope I can continue to please you!!!

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visions last night little pet, and dont worry, you will always be able to please Me.....never worry about that!!
    Hope you have a wonderful safe day and I will see you tonight so you can tell Me all about what all you thought about all day!

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    I just know all of you are waiting for the next update, because I think many of you are having some trouble sleeping and you need some more material to read to put you to sleep. Well I hope that the next 'exciting' installment will be out late tomorrow. I can tell you that, all my bruises, from my recent visit are gone. It is strange how severe they look, but in less than a week, they are gone.

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Overnight - Part 4

I do not exactly recall when we discussed this, but after my thrashing from the previous day, Mistress and I discussed how it went. We discussed trying to determine what my limit was and we also talked about how her whipping horse worked out. As for the limits, not much was decided or discovered, other than we both agreed, me somewhat reluctantly I might add, that I was NOT quite at my limit the previous evening. This would explain the continuation that was about to take place. We also discussed the fact that the whipping horse did not seem to work that well. First it was NOT Mistresss favorite position, which would be having the victim down on all fours. Secondly, the whipping horse left me in an awkward position. Part of that was due to the fact that it was not adjustable and the other part is the nature of the device, which leaves you with your head down for a long period of time. So being the helpful sub that I am, I suggested some options for locking me down for my next whipping. Mistress took these suggestions and then modified them to create a fairly immobilizing position.

First she attached wrist and ankle cuffs. These, of course, are the foundation to most any restraint system. Then she took the metal spreader bar that she has which has an attached stainless steel dildo on the end and adjusted the height. Once this was adjusted, she told me to lie face down on the floor. Lube was applied to my ass and then the steel probe was shoved, rather rudely, up my ass. When it first went in, I gasped and then I laid fairly still trying to recover. It was painful for a minute or two, but things finally relaxed and the pain subsided. Mistress then locked my ankles to the device. Next she moved to my hands and attached a wooden spreader bar to each wrist. This had my arms outstretched to either side of me. She then took a second one and did the same, but this one went on the back side of my neck. My fierce gag was attached and then my blindfold put on. Once I was all locked in place, Mistress got up, kicked the spreader bar once, so that it would get shoved deeper in my ass, and then she left the room to get her and pet some coffee and I was left to contemplate my upcoming fate. Strangely, since I knew what was coming, I was not overly nervous, but my human nature did test my bonds to see if there was any way of escape. I quickly discovered that I was NOT going anywhere. As a matter of fact, any movement was nearly impossible as well. This fact did make me a little nervous and excited. I was nervous, because I knew that if it got really bad, I would not be able to squirm off to the corner, which I had done in the past making it difficult for Mistress to continue. So I was now at her mercy. I was excited in a way, because being totally restrained is something I always dream of. Without being totally restrained, I always figure that I can use my strength to get away, but that was not going to happen now. Be careful what you wish for.

Once Mistress got back into the room, my beating started. There were no games this time, just a good old fashion whipping. At this point, I do not remember what tool she used first or what tool she used most often, all I do know is that she used them ALL. I also know that the large fiberglass cane is my least favorite and is most feared by all of her subs. Personally, I think that tool borders on being dangerous. When that one hit the skin, it felt much larger and heavier than it really is. It would hit with a thud and felt like it was a piece of large marine rope that was wet and had a large knot on the end. I think Mistress knew it was a fierce tool and as such she did not swing it that hard. If she ever decides to swing it harder or at max velocity, there is no telling what will happen. She beat me for quite some time. Periodically, she would take a rest, usually when my screams got loud. At these times, for some reason, I would take my legs and move them such that the impaled dildo would get pushed deep inside me and I would hold it and then pull it out. I would repeat this several times. It would give me a sense of comfort as I tried to deal with the pain that was radiating across my back side. I would stop when Mistress starting striking me again. Like I said, I have no concept of how long I was down there, but by the end she started taking the cane and the rubber whips and used them to strike over and over in the same spot. This was taking me to the edge of what I could handle. As she did this, I was screaming and begging for her to stop. She reminded me that I wanted to be taken to my limit and beyond and that I was still not crying, SO.. It would continue. Finally I convinced her to stop or she simply decided to stop and I asked if I could go to my room. Looking at my face, I think she could tell I needed a break. She unlocked me from my restraints, put on my shackles and took me to her room and locked me in my cage. I simply curled up in the cage and closed my eyes. I think the time was around noon.

To be continued

10. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Ok so im not a carpenter ...hence go see the coop .. online im gonna be such a good little gurl as i dont want any of that ...iiiiiii frigin eeeee i love you Mistress :confused0046:

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps theres not an icon face to explain how this makes my lil ass cringe :manga_lolly:

12. susie q

Local Time:
    Delicate ya know ...winks hugsss ..and curtseys :smilies_xxx06:

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Overnight - Part 5

My confinement to the cage came at a good time. It was probably the first time I had ever gotten to the point of being overwhelmed. I am not sure why or how I got to that point, but it was probably just a combination of many things. As soon as Mistress left the room, I tried to relax and think about everything up to this point. However, I was exhausted, mainly from my restless night, but also from the endless whipping I had just received. Even though I was restrained where I could not move, it was both mentally and physically draining. I closed my eyes and I drifted in and out of sleeping until Mistress came back in to get me. I think she left me in there about 1 to 2 hours. When she did come in, I was startled somewhat as she rapped on the cage. She asked how I was doing and then unlocked the door. After I got out, she held me close for a minute or two. I was very comforted by her actions and needed that boost. She also warmed me up with her body heat, as it was still cold in her room and I had been in there with no blanket. Mistress then led me into the living room again.

I knew that we were ‘going out’ soon, but Mistress had one thing to do before we left. She again had me get on all fours and wait for her. She left the room and returned with a ginger root. I was relieved to see that is what she had planned. I was even somewhat confused, because she had done a ‘figging’ two other times and it barely affected me. Well, this thought must have jinxed me. She took the root and inserted it in my ass. Immediately I noticed that like the other times, it was not cold. The first time she did it, it even felt like it was frozen. Within minutes, I could feel my anal canal starting to burn. Shortly after that, I was starting to fidget quite a bit. This root was hurting a lot. It felt as if I was being burned chemically. I was convinced that she had put something on the root before she inserted it. The longer it was in there the worse the feeling got. After ten to fifteen minutes I estimate, I started begging for her to allow me to take it out. She declined at first. At one point, I almost just forced it out anyway, because the pain was starting to get unbearable and I was concerned permanent damage was being done. I tried to relax, but I kept pleading for her to take it out. She finally relented and removed the root. Afterwards, Mistress continued to question me about the experience. I think she thought I was making my feelings up. I can assure you that it was REAL and it HURT. I later learned that the root that she used this time was fresh, whereas the other times she had purchased it several weeks ahead of time and had stored it in the refrigerator. So, I am guessing that freshness counts.

It was now time to start getting ready for my surprise outing. My understanding is that we were going out to eat. Mistress first took me to take a shower and get cleaned up. This was VERY refreshing. I washed my hair and my body, and Mistress made sure my uncaged cock was clean. I then shaved so I could be nice and smooth. When I was finished, I just stood in the warm water for a few moments and enjoyed the moment. When I got out, I dried off, and then brushed my teeth and shaved my face. Mistress then sat in front of me and inspected her slave. She rubbed her hands across my smoothly shaven pubic area and then took my soft and flaccid cock and gave it a nice kiss before demanding the cage be put back on. She smiled at me and then put the steel cage back on. Mistress then had me get dressed in normal clothes with feminine undergarments. I was to wear panties, which I do fairly frequently, and I was to wear a bra, which I never do. I have only done it once before, only a week or two earlier. So I was locked on the steel CB Cage and was wearing pink panties and a pink bra. I then put on a pair of dress shorts and a golf shirt. Luckily, the golf shirt is fairly loose fitting so the bra did not really show. I was still a little self conscious about it, but it really did not show.

Mistress then remembered that she wanted me to wear a large butt plug while we were out. So she gave me the plug and had me insert it. She had tried the previous night to insert this plug, but she was unable to get it into my tight ass. I spent maybe 6 – 8 minutes working with it and I finally got it in. Once in place, it did hurt somewhat, but I felt I would adjust like I had earlier with the spreader bar dildo. Mistress then had me start to put away her toys that we had gotten out. I gathered up a handful and took them back to her room. However once I got back there in her room, I suddenly got hit with some severe pain in my ass. Almost in an instant, that butt plug went from a minor pain to severe pain. I stopped in mid step and just stood still. I would wait until I thought it had subsided and then try to take a step, but as soon as I moved a muscle, the pain shot through out my body. It was a little weird, but if felt like I was having some muscle contractions or spasms as a result of the plug. I made it a step or two forward so I could rest my hands and weight on her bed. Then I just stood still hoping that I could relax and then go about my business. Sadly, this never happened. Mistress finally came looking for me when I did not return. It took a few moments for me to get out what the issue was and then she helped me remove the plug. I was relieved when the plug was removed and shortly thereafter the pain subsided. I also felt a sense of disappointment and shame because I was not able to comply with what Mistress wanted. I am not sure why that happened, but it was probably a combination of taking too big of a step in size, and the fact that my ass had just been ‘burned and tormented’ by that ginger root.

Just before we left, Mistress locked my steel collar on my neck, my cuffs to my wrists, and the shackles to my ankles. We then proceeded to the car. As we walked, Mistress laughed and commented out loud as to what people might think as she lead one man using a walker and another in chains. One was before the torture (me) and the other was after the torture (pet). It was late afternoon on a beautiful sunny day. We started driving and were headed down to the lake area and a restaurant there. Being a vacation area, I knew there would be a fair amount of people around, but we were going at an off time for eating, so I hoped most would be on the lake and not around the marina. I kept thinking that the walk to the restaurant in my shackles and chains would be the worst. Once we settled into our booth, I knew I would be able to relax.

We arrived at the marina area and then drove past where I thought we would turn in. We crossed the bridge onto the other side of the lake. I started looking intently for some other commercial areas that might have a restaurant for us to eat. As soon as we got to the other side I hear Mistress say “Where did it go? Where is that tattoo parlor? It used to be right here.” My heart went to my feet; heck it might have even stopped beating for a second. Pet then replies, “Are you talking about ????? (can’t remember the name as I was in shock at this time) tattoo parlor? It used to be right there in that house.” I looked over to the right and there was a house there but no longer any signs. I was close to starting my protests, but somehow I bit my lip. Mistress has told me to trust her and that she would not violate my hard limits. Pierces and tattoos are both on that list. 51% of me was saying she is just playing with me, but the other 49% was in total disbelief. I squirm silently in my seat as she drives slowly looking for the tattoo business. Only about a mile up the road, she turns into a parking lot on the left which had a pizza place in it. I knew we were going to a pizza place and I thought, Damn, she was just jerking my chain. She wanted to see what I would say/do. But, this is NOT were we are going, she just happened to turn around in the parking lot of a pizza place. Good planning or coincidence; I am not sure, but it was effective. Once turned around, she resumes driving at that speed where you can tell she is STILL LOOKING for the tattoo parlor. While I am extremely nervous about this development, I decide to hold my protest. We cross back across the bridge and just as we are about to turn left into the parking lot where I thought we were going, I hear pet say “There it is, they moved over here. The tattoo place is right back there.” Again, my heart stops as I wait to see what is about to happen. Mistress completes the turn into the restaurant parking lot as they talk about their tattoo parlor. Then there was one last comment about ‘next’ time, and she parked the car so we could go eat.

Mentally, those type situations are killer for me. I know I can trust Mistress, and I know she knows my limits, but I also know that Mistress can be very persuasive and I fear that one day I will leave with a new hole in my body or some new artwork permanently attached. Neither of these are developments are ones I care to undertake.

As Mistress parks the car, I start to ponder how I am going to get into the restaurant with a minimal amount of distraction. Walking in shackles is difficult at best and then add to that the most normal people do NOT have a steel collar on their necks or cuffs on their wrists. While I know I am in a far away place and there is no one who knows me, I think about the fact that there are families present with children. Being a father, I would NOT want my kids to be subjected to seeing a spectacle like myself; a man wearing a bra and locked in shackles and a steel collar. I would not want to have to explain this to my kids and I would not expect to see something like that in a place like this. Again, though, I say nothing and put my fate into Mistress’s hands. When she opens my door, she takes her keys, and unlocks my collar, cuffs, and shackles, and allows me to remove them and leave them behind. The panties are only known to us and I can deal with the bra. The shirt is loose enough where you cannot see the straps, and I can lean forward slightly with my shoulders to hide any shape issues on the front of my chest. We find our way to the restaurant and get settled into a booth.

We ordered a few appetizers and a pizza and then had a nice relaxing lunch. It was a nice transition for me back to ‘normal’ life as I would have to leave not long after we returned to the house. We had a wonderful meal and some good discussion of the last 24 hours and about what might come next. After our meal, we went down to the marina and fed the fish. That was quite a show in itself. When we finished, we returned back to the house for some final torment, before I had to leave.

When we got back home, Mistress needed to whip once more. I think she has a whipping fetish, or maybe even a whipping addiction. I was not retrained, but I was on all fours. She put a pair of clothes pins on me and then did some recreational whipping. Naturally, it hurt quite a bit due to all that I had received up to this point. After she whipped my ass, she turned me over on my back and start using the crop on my balls. She had not done this much in the past, but decided to take up ball whipping as a new sport. Like everything else, videos of this turn me on, but actually having it done was brutal. Unlike an ass whipping, each hit, hard or soft hurts a lot. After a short period in the on the back position, she had me stand in front of her. She removed my cage, and then installed a dozen or so clothes pins on my cock and balls. Once these were in place, she resumed hitting me with her crop. While the pins settled in to there places, she focused on whipping my penis. It seemed that she was intent on leaving some matching marks there so I would look the same from the front or the back. After a while, she started hitting the clothes pins with the crop. This combination became intense quickly. As she would strike them, they would slowly loose there grip and when they got ready to almost come off, the pinching pain was the worse. She continued this torture for no less than 10 – 15 minutes. Once all the pins were off, she resumed some rather intense strokes to my balls. I recoiled each time she hit me as the pain of being hit in the testicles is like no other. Pleading and squirming, she finally stopped the torture. Getting late, she had one last thing to accomplish. The clothes pin on my nipples had been there during all of this torment. She wanted me to yank them off. We ‘play’ this game on the Webcam, but since her computer does not have sound, she has never gotten the full effect of what happens when I yank them off. Knowing how bad this is going to hurt, my stomach starts to churn. I would rather get 100 lashes with the cane then have to yank these clothes pins off my nipples one time; especially given the length of time the pins have been on my nipples. They are hurting really bad just by being on there and I know the pain level increases 100 fold when they get pulled off. Kneeling in front of Mistress, she counts, “3 – 2 – 1.” At the sound of the last number, I take a deep breath and pull the pins off. The pain tears through my body. It feels like my nipples have both been ripped from my body. I scream loudly and curl up on the floor at Mistress’s feet. I remained motionless in this position for at least 3 – 5 minutes. I can hear Mistress laughing at the scene she just witnessed and is very amused. Normally I take satisfaction at making her happy, but at his point in time, I can only think about and deal with the pain that I am feeling. When I finally gather myself somewhat, I raise myself up back on my knees and look at Mistress. She is still smiling, but she still has not had enough, as she reaches down and pinches my nipples. I lurch away, almost angry, that she would continue this treatment. After she gets a good pinch on each of my nipples, she decides that she has had enough.

I finish cleaning up all of her toys and return them to her room. I pack my things and get ready to leave. It has been an intense 20 + hours. I think we are both satisfied with what took place, but we also both long for more. Before I get dressed, she helps me get locked back into my CB-2000. When I arrived, I came with 2 plastic locks attached. As she selects two more for my return trip home, I tell her that I can wear a real lock if she would like. I tell her that she can have the key, and that I have a spare at home. We discuss that I will take the spare and put it in an envelope and seal it up when I get home. She prepares a blank envelope and writes across the seal. When I get home I will put the key in and seal it shut so that all her writing lines up perfectly. Then I will tape over the seal. At that point, if I need out, I have an emergency key and she will know that her property is locked up safely. Satisfied, she takes the lock for my cage and puts it through the locking pin. I look down and see the she had pet paint in red MM on both sides of the lock. What a nice touch. She looks at me and then closes the lock.

After I am locked, I take one more load of things back to her room. She follows behind me and tells me that she wants to give me a few strokes for the road. She allows me to choose from about five tools. I make my choice and then bend over the end of the bed. Mistress then gives me 5 hard strokes. About to relax, she adds one more for good measure. And then right before I lift up from the bed, she picks up stubby, her favorite paddle, and gives me one big swat with that one. At that point I realize that I had just missed a really good opportunity to show my dedication and submission to Mistress. Instead of picking the tool that I thought would hurt the least (all about me), I should have chosen her most favorite paddle, stubby, which would have been all about her. I keep this thought to myself and hope I do not make the same mistake in the future. I get up and she hugs me one last time. Before we leave the room, I ask if she would give me one last glass of her precious nectar. She smiles and says she will see what she can do. I go back into the living room, get dressed and finish packing my suitcase. I say my goodbyes to pet and then head into the kitchen where Mistress is. She greets me with a small cup from her latest stop in the bathroom. I gladly take it down. We give our good byes and then I have to depart for my drive back to the real world.

Thank you Mistress for all that you have given me; thank you pet for allowing me into your home and to be a part of your lives for this brief period. You both are the best!

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Hey Susie, I saw the chicken coop and the peepers seem very happy there. So I think you did a great job!

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    crikey pt300800 i thought i suffered sometimes but you take it to a completely different level, my eyes are watering just thinking of what you were put through. I assume you spend most of your days now standing. RESPECT .:anim_37:

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Crikey...I love that word. Well I did go through a lot considering I was there less than 1 day. But whenever I get the chance to be there longer, I hope/assume my days will not be so filled with torment.

LOL, the funny thing is that in less than a week, all the bruises were gone. So I am able to sit, but my nipples on the other hand still are slightly sensitive to the touch.

17. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    pt300800 are you a freak? where did you get the nipples on your other HAND......lol sorry it made me laugh. Hope the bruises are gone now and the butt plug didnt cause permanent damage:confused0068:

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Visit Recap

It has been almost two weeks since I visited Mistress. I find myself reflecting back on the experience quite a lot; some of it because it was so incredibly intense (translated both good and bad) and also because my visits are so infrequent.

Like most visits, when recapping, you find some things that worked out well and some that did not. Bottom line though, when I left, my ass was sore and extremely bruised, my nipples hurting and very sensitive to the touch, and my ass hole was also very sore. The interesting part is that my butt was the first thing to go 'go back to normal' from a feel standpoint. However if I looked at it, I had a big reminder because of the rainbow effect of color. Those bruises lasted about a week. My nipples are still slightly tender to the touch.

That leaves my ass hole which Mistress worked over with the spearder bar with attached dildo, the huge butt plug, and the FAILED milking attempt. Right before I left, she decided to try and milk me. I had never had that done to me, but I figured how hard can that be. You just stay in position, someone else does the work, and then boom relief. At that point, it had been over 60 days since I had last cum, so I thought I would just explode. Well, I am not sure how long she tried, maybe 20 - 30 minutes, but nothing. Pet is there coaching, both are telling me to relax. I relaxed, or at least I thought I had, but nothing happened. I felt close a few times, but never could get over the edge. So, I guess that is something you need to 'practice', because I sure did not get it. Is that normal?

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow thanks for sharing the details of the visit. I can't personally answer the question to the milig part but based off of other contacts I have in this lifestyle I here it does happen. It takes a little to get used to let alone be able to do. I was told that if you are aprehensive about it in anyway shap or from you may think you are relaxed when really you are not. Here is hoping next time works!

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I think practicing on your own is the way to get you used to milking, SO, you will start making time to practice, every night before you go to sleep. Get some lube, a box of gloves, and have at it. LOL
    Lay on your back with your knees bent, relax and try.
    That way next time youre here we can try again, before the ginger root, and we'll see what happens

I didnt hear from you this morning little pet...........

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    I'm sorry Mistress, but I saw your note that you knew you would not be there this morning. I did see pet on line and we chatted for a while.

Absense makes the heart grow founder, or something like that.

22. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    little pet, i think you just need to relax. when Mistress takes me with Her strap-on i leak tons of fluid...obviously a milking. i do not come from strap-on play alone, that takes direct stimulation from Mistresses' hand or rubbing against the sheets.

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    So wouldn't this be like trying to give yourself a message? While you can do it, it is just not very relaxing.

I did try this myself some time ago, out of curiosity, but as I recall relaxing while I was all contoured trying to get to that place was not really possible. I will try again and we shall see.

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    I hate that I have been away for so long. I have been both busy at work and at home. I will continue to be busy at work through the start of next week. The funny thing is that, when I get these long stints away, it makes me realize how big a part of my chastity journey this site is.

Over the weekend, I got involved in a long outside yard project. I live in the South, so heat is just a cruel part of the summer. Well, I have found that the combination of just normal summer conditions and my yard project, that being locked is a little more difficult due to all the sweating. Winter is much easier to be locked.

25. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    now i realise why you love it so much at Mistress Michelles its the cold bedroom and your attempt to THRILLER in the CHILLER!:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice