my new life as a chastity slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    happy Mother's day!

Mistress and i are exhausted! since February W/we have been planning a picnic for the disabled. W/we were expecting over 100 guests. a local culinary school volunteered to supply all the food and drink. thursday morning they backed out.

Mistress and i spent the next 24 hours on the phones and computers networking O/our butts off to replace what W/we lost. fortunately W/we have a wonderful and supportive network. W/we lined up about $150 in gift cards from Costco, BJs, Sams Club and Walmart. 2 local caterers and 2 local restaurants supplied all the food. i think W/we ended up with more than W/we would have with just the school.

without the school a lot of work fell on U/us. Mistress was at the park yesterday at 7 am to reserve 2 picnic shelters, one for food and one for entertainment. i started at BJs when they opened at 9 am and made 3 other stops on the way to the park. there were 2 other cars making pick-ups as well.

everything was wonderful and W/we all had a great time. W/we stayed for hours afterwards to clean up. when W/we got home W/we just flopped!

this morning W/we got up in time but never made it to church. after a week of chastity i was sooo horny. i whispered to Mistress that i wanted to kiss Her all over and make love to Her. for some reason She slept nude last night, She usually wears a silky nightie or sleep shirt. (i always sleep nude.)

i started kissing Her chest and neck and soon worked my way down to Her nipple. i was caressing Her back and butt with my hand. Mistress was teasing me. She was moving Her hand all over me and just missing my hard cock. She kept this up for quite a while and i was moaning and aching for Her to touch me. finally Mistress grabbed my cock and started stroking me. this made me wild and i humped Her hand like crazy. using Her other hand Mistress held both of my arms down over my head. W/we continued stroking and humping, on O/our sides facing each other. i begged Mistress to tie me up and spank my naughty bottom.

Mistress did not say a word, She just kept stroking. Suddenly my whole body was trembling. somehow i was kept on the edge for about 5 minutes, feeling waves of pleasure but no orgasm. then it happened and i exploded! i pumped my load all over Her belly. Mistress loved it! She squealed with pleasure.

it took another 5 minutes for me to calm down and stop shaking. there was come everywhere, a weeks worth.

Mistress and i are having a lazy Mothers daywere still in bathrobes but im running the wash. the full extent of O/our activities for the day will be manicures and pedicuresand picnic leftoversand bloody Marys.

2. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night Mistress and i had a really nice vanilla fuck, with Mistress in control of course.

W/we were working at O/our desks, side by side, when Mistress announced that She was very horny and that W/we had to get to bed early. cool!!!! Mistress was probably horny because O/our last love making was all about me.

W/we tried to wrap up earlier but W/we were at O/our desks till 10:30. as soon as W/we got to O/our bedroom i hopped into bed, naked as always. Mistress undressed and slid into bed beside me. She turned up the stereo to hopefully drown out O/our sounds.

i started right in on Her nipples and Mistress moaned Her pleasure. i was really horny and aggressivei think too aggressive for Mistress. i didnt know what She was doing but She covered up, or held my hands, so i couldnt get to Her breasts or pussy. She would only allow me to stroke Her back and to lightly kiss Her. i had no idea what was going on. i tried to penetrate Her but She would not allow it. i stroked my cock up and down against Her pussy but thats as far as i could get.

this went on for quite a while and i started to think that She changed Her mind. then She let me have access to Her nipple. i gently licked and sucked and She really reacted. suddenly i understood that She wanted a more gentle approach than usual. She usually loves when i bite Her nipples, but not last night. i continued gently teasing Her nipples and She really got turned on. next She let me gently brush Her pussy lips with my fingers. i took this as a sign and immediately went down on Her. instead of my usual direct approach i started gently teasing Her lips and clit with my tongue. She moaned and thrust into me. the gentle approach only lasted for a few minutes and soon i was back to my normal, hard pressure on Her clit with my tongue. in no time She was coming and thrashing all over the bed.

when She pushed me away i got on top of Her and started kissing and sucking Her neck, just in the right spot that makes Her wild. Mistress squeezed my nipples really hard and held on the whole time. i love when She does that! the pleasure/pain mixture is intoxicating! soon i was inside Her. i pumped away really hard and Mistress had 3 or 4 orgasms in about 10 minutes. when i finally exploded inside Her Mistress had a powerful orgasm and squeezed me like She would crush me. mmmm, what a nice session W/we had.

this morning W/we compared battle wounds. Mistress tore up my back with Her nails real good. i left a hickey on Her neckLOL!!!

3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    there's not much to report. it seems O/our sexuality had been sidelined by life. Mistress is having job troubles and changing careers again, possibly by adding 3 new jobs while maintaining Her current situation...all full commission sales. to help out i'm working 15 plus hours a week, plus maintaining the household, plus running my own business, plus networking like crazy. W/we both volunteer as well. some nights we're only getting 4 hours of sleep...who has time for sex?

W/we are looking forward to next weekend...ClubFEM play party!!!

it's been 8 days of chastity for both of us...ugh!!!

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    oh no...Mistresses' period started this morning. W/we are both so bummed. 10 days of chastity for both of us so far. looks like i'm headed for a new record...and so is Mistress.

5. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    well it's day 15 of chastity for both Mistress and me. Mistress is in a class today and texting me. Her period is just about over and She is soooo horny. i'm here catching up with posts and about to explode. i soooo wish i could play with Her toy...but i won't. She just suggested a cold shower for me...i hope that wasn't an order!

OMG, Mistress is getting started with Mary Kay. last night She made me go get a facial in a room full of women. honestly i didn't mind being surrounded by so many women and getting their attention...but the facial was embarrassing and i'm sure i was bright red the whole time. i blush easily.

Saturday night is a ClubFEM private party. this will be O/our second party and i know Mistress will want to play. i'm told this house has a full dungeon. i playfully suggested that W/we eventually work up to doing a clothespin demonstration for the Dommes. (check out my photo albums) Mistress said, "why not on Saturday?" GULP! watch out for what you ask for!

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    O/our 15 days of chastity had ended!

W/we got home pretty late from networking last night. Mistress and i got casual, checked email, had a snack and watched tv for a whilethen it was off to bed.

Mistress put on a silky nightie and i hopped into bed naked to join Her. W/we started out touching and kissing each other. Mistress kept scratching an itch and it was a real mood breaker for me. i asked Her to please stop several times but She kept it up.

i jumped out of bed, grabbed the wrist restraints from the drawer and soon had Her hands chained to the bedpostShe cooperated fully with this decision. feeling a rush of power i started teasing Her nipples and Her pussy lips. Mistress writhed against the restraints and arched Her back in pleasure. i went to work kissing and sucking Her neck, which always makes Her crazy with passion and She couldnt do a thing to stop me. next i ordered Her to suck my cock, bitch! and She willingly complied, greedily sucking my whole length down Her throat. i pulled out after a minute so i could save myself for a good hard fucking.

i briefly considered the ankle restraints but decided to leave Her legs freeShe wasnt going anywhere.

gradually i worked my fingers into Her pussy until i had 3 fingers in. while massaging Her clit with my thumb i used 3 fingers to massage Her g spot. Mistress went wild, screaming Her pleasure and writhing all over the bed. when Mistress came She squirted all over the bed. my hand felt like it was inside a fountain with Her pussy juice just gushing. She must have had 3 or 4 big orgasms before i stopped, each time just pumping out Her nectar and soaking U/us and the bed. one time when She did this She squirted the bedroom wall that was at least 5 feet away.

again i placed my cock on Her lips and She sucked me in and teased my cock head with Her tongue. i couldnt take it any morei had to fuck Her hard and i was so worked up at this point i just wanted to pound Her pussy raw. i knew that was what She wanted tooit had been 15 days of chastity for both of U/us and She was super horny.

the moment i entered Her She came hard. i ignored Her pussy contractions and started to really pump and pound Her. Mistress came another 3 or 4 time in the next 15 minutes or so, even harder and louder than She had from my finger work. while still pumping i asked Her where She wanted my cum, in Her pussy or down Her throatShe said pussy. within seconds i came real hard and exploded inside Her as She enjoyed one last orgasm. after collapsing on Her and a few minutes of recovery i released Her. i had to get a towel and put it under U/us so W/we could sleep comfortably.

this morning Mistress told me that She was freezing during the night and only now realized it was because Her nightie was soaked. needless to say im happily doing several loads of wash this morning.

honestly, im liking this Dom play and getting off on the power trip. maybe im just a switch like Mistress. i still think its probably 90/10 for both of U/us. Cant wait for the ClubFEM party so that Mistress and i can get back into O/our regular roles.

7. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i promised a journal entry about O/our ClebFEM party last night but i'm afraid i have to disappoint Y/you all. Y/you can imagine O/our own disappointment...W/we stayed home last night. once W/we got home from a very busy day, and with the prospect of an early rise today, W/we just could not get motivated to leave O/our home. fortunately W/we did have the motivation and the energy for a little play.

Mistress and i had quite a few cocktails while watching a movie and then "so you think you can dance" on TIVO. Mistress announced that it was bed time and W/we headed to the bedroom. Mistress turned up the stereo real loud...a good sign!

O/our toys were already packed for the party so Mistress rummaged through the backpack and produced the wrist restraints. She also removed all Her crops and whips from the tube. (W/we have a black zippered document tube that W/we travel with to carry Mistresses' long toys.)

i was instructed to lay on my back and Mistress buckled on the wrist restraints and chained my wrists to the bedposts. Mistress proceed to tickle and tease me unmercifully. She drove me wild with Her nails, paying particular attention to my armpits. this always exhausts me and as She continues teasing i begin to lose the energy to struggle.

next Mistress took out the bag of clothespins. i immediately closed my eyes...i never watch this part...the very first clothespin on my scrotum puts me immediately into subspace. i use breathing techniques to deal with the pain. it's funny...some pins i barely feel and others cause an immediate pain reaction. i felt Her clipping clothespins up the entire shaft of my cock.

when She was satisfied with Her work i felt Her move from the bed. i opened my eyes, not daring to look down, to see Her holding one of Her crops. it's a little red leather hand on the end of an 18" crop. She started smacking my inner thighs with the crop. the sound is very loud and the slap stings like crazy. i immediately started squirming away...big mistake because this made my cock and balls shift due to the weight of the clothespins...causing intense pain all over my package. Mistress would give me about 10 smacks...i would squirm, causing that shift and associated pain...then She would stop and wait...and then deliver 10 more smacks. i have no idea how many times She repeated this process. the pain was intense! all the time i was as hard as a rock.

Mistress started biting my nipples really hard...i squirmed in agony but was thankful that She didn't use the clothespins. finally She started removing the clothespins from my cock and scrotum...as always some don't hurt at all and others are excruciating as blood rushes back to the nerve endings.

Mistress asked me how i was feeling...i was feeling wonderful...such wonderful attention from Mistress. i begged the privilege of worshipping Her pussy. She released my wrists and lay on Her back. when i had my face between Her legs i immediately noticed that the whole area was soaked with Her nectar..half way down to Her knees. within minutes Mistress was coming hard against my tongue and mouth. after 3 or 4 orgasms Mistress pushed me away and i cuddled up alongside Her.

after resting a few minutes Mistress began playing with my cock. She squeezed me really hard and pumped my shaft. in a few minutes She shifted and began to lick my head and shaft. soon She slid my cock into Her mouth and down Her throat. Mistress brought me to the most amazing orgasm within minutes.

while W/we lay in each other's arms i did my best to describe the orgasm i just had. i felt it through my whole body. my toes kept curling and curling with each wave of pleasure. i actually felt it in my face...incredible waves of pleasure in my face as the muscles contracted.

soon W/we were asleep in each other's arms. yes, W/we missed a great ClubFEM party but W/we had a great scene of O/our own.

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    it's been almost a week and there really is nothing to report on. W/we are both under a lot of stress with neither one of U/us working a real job. W/we have businesses to run but that's not the same as getting a weekly pay check. W/we both work until 10 pm or so, grab an hour or 2 of TV to unwind, then it's up at 6:30 again to start all over.

Neither one of U/us has had an orgasm since May 30...well Mistress enjoys mini orgasms all the time, which i can always tell from sniffing Her panties. i just checked the laundry basket and yesterday's panties smell incredible.

W/we have a social obligation tonight...sigh! W/we probably won't be home before 10. when do W/we find time to play??? W/we only get a few hours of privacy by bribing the young adults. when W/we actually do find the time there is so much to catch up on that W/we never get to it all. i really miss my punishments...i miss worshipping Mistresses feet and pussy...i miss Her strap-on...i miss Her riding me...i miss morning sex...i ache to be chained motionless and be completely at Her pleasure and at Her mercy! i am so hairy and there is no time for Mistress to shave me...and vice versa.

sorry to sound like i am complaining, and maybe i am but there is nowhere else to turn. it's not like i can complain to my vanilla friends. i never complain to Mistress because She takes it to heart and feels like i'm saying that it is Her fault. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT! W/we just have zero time...that's just a fact.

9. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    on saturday night Mistress and i managed to work in a nice session of vanilla sex.

W/we went to bed fairly late...close to midnight. Mistress was chilly and put on her sweatshirt before climbing into bed...nothing else. as She lay there, enticing me with Her nakedness, i started kissing Her all over...below the waist of course. within minutes i was greedily lapping at Her clit and She writhed in pleasure.

i made Her cum several times and when SHe pushed me away i immediately entered Her...and She came again. i pumped Her to several more orgasms, then exploded inside Her as W/we came together. W/we immediately fell into a blissful sleep in each other's arms.

not much of a story, i know, but W/we have had time for little else in O/our hectic lives. at least 6 days of chastity is over for U/us!

10. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Why haven't I read this before????
    Great life, great posts!

sophia

11. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    awww, thanks sophia!

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Does not need to be all dungeon play all the time! Great post about Saturday. I am on day five and I know what you mean about the frustration level. Goddess is hell bent on making sure it is twelve before I get out then 21 following... good gracious. Makes nights like your Saturday that much more special! Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, xcitex2. i really appreciate you for sharing your experiences with the CM community!

14. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    O/our live have been a blur during the last week and the days are racing by too quickly. W/we seem to have very little time for O/ourselves and almost no privacy.

Tuesday was Mistresses birthday...Her birthday surprise?...Her period started about 5 days early. of all the things that W/we plan in O/our lives this is one event that W/we can not predict with any accuracy. it seems that twice a year when the seasons change Mistresses' cycle shifts.

neither one of U/us had an orgasm since June 6! now W/we'll be waiting until the weekend or whenever Her period is over.

then something strange happened this morning. i guess i was rubbing my hard cock on Mistresses leg in my sleep. Mistress says that i do that a lot in my sleep...either on Her or on the bed. i was asleep and have no recollection of this. in fact i don't even remember any sexy dreams from last night. the first thing i know is that i'm waking up and i'm cumming, all over Mistresses leg and the bed. i think "what the hell just happened?" Mistress just giggled, i guess She was amused by my explosion...after all it was 11 days. i'm glad She's not upset that i came without permission...at least i don't think She is upset because She hasn't said anything. i also came before She did, another breach of my rules.

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    all this cumming and going its no good for you!:character0053:

16. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    lol...hey, it was 11 days of chastity...my record is 13.

Mistress actually said She is glad one of U/us found the time to cum.

17. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistresses period is finally over...YAY!!! although i had an orgasm last friday W/we haven't had any sex since june 6.

this morning W/we awoke in each other's arms. i snuggled into Mistress as She ran Her fingers through my hair. i caressed Her body and lightly kissed Her cheek. soon my fingers found Her nipple and i teased it hard. i began to kneed and squeeze Her nipple as She began to moan Her pleasure. i lifted Her night shirt and began sucking on the other nipple. i continued working Her nipples as Mistress had several small orgasms. by now i was as hard as a rock and i just wanted to give it to Her.

my fingers began to tease Her pussy lips and slowly find their way to Her clit. She arched Her back in pleasure as i found just the right spot. in no time i slid down and began tonguing Her clit while i rubbed my cock on Her foot. in no time i brought Her to several hard orgasms. Mistress loves when i suck Her clit between my lips and tongue it real hard.

i moved up Her body and immediately slid my cock in...just the tip. Mistress came immediately! i slowly thrust more of me into Her with each push...Mistress continued to come. once i was all the way inside i knew i was not going to be able to hold out for long. i decided the best thing to do was just to fuck Her hard and just let it happen. surprisingly i was able to hold back for a while and Mistress got a nice fuck. in the end Her head was banging into the headboard as W/we came together.

in the afterglow i apologized for banging Her head so much. Mistress laughed because She never noticed it happening. She said Her toes were all tingly.

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress was really horny on Wednesday. She was very aggressive with me, which i love. Whenever i passed Her on the couch She kept grabbing me and pulling me on top of Her, snatching my neck chain to pull my face in for a kiss. She ground Her knee into my crotch every time. it was heavenly!

She announced bed time a little earlier than usual, dragging me into the bedroom by my necklace. once inside She threw me onto the bed and got on top of me. She kissed me passionately and pinned me to the bed. She bit my neck and nipples while holding me helpless.

after a while She released me and undressed...i did the same. i shifted to my side of the bed and She laid naked beside me. W/we began to caress each other...i got rock hard. before i even realized what was going on She shifted around and began licking my cock. such bliss!!! after licking me all over She swallowed me whole and began working Her tongue up and down my shaft. soon She was bobbing Her head up and down on my cock, taking me from tip to tummy. no surprise that within minutes i came really hard...Mistress did too! She is really amazing...not every Woman has a hard orgasm with no stimulation at all...simply from the act of sucking my cock down Her throat.

once i recovered i returned the favor. i went down on Her and licked and sucked Her clit while She came hard 3 or 4 times.

in the afterglow W/we lay side by side holding hands...and passed out. i vaguely remember waking hours later to pull the blankets up over U/us.

what a beautiful night!!

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  20. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night Mistress and i passed up a ClubFEM gathering. W/we were just too tired after a super busy week to get cleaned up and drag O/our butts out of the house. so on the way home from one of O/our obligations W/we stopped at the grocery store for wine, mozzarella and tomato appetizer and supplies for dinner.

at home Mistress lounged on the sofa as i prepared cocktails and O/our appetizer. i also prepared the bedroom with all of Mistresses' toys. with O/our appetizer consumed i started dinner while Mistress presented O/our bribe to the young adults. they left just as i was putting the finishing touches on dinner.

W/we enjoyed dinner in front of the tv over glasses of wine. then i cleaned up the kitchen after freshening Mistresses' wine. as i returned to Mistress She decided that She would like Her feet rubbed, but first i was to fetch my collar and restraints. Mistress collared me, tightened the ankle and wrist restraints and snapped on my leash. i was wearing a tee shirt and my leather jock strap...nothing else. i settled in at Her feet and massaged Her feet with lotion as Mistress sipped wine and watched TV. when my ministrations were lacking Mistress swatted my butt with Her "little red hand" crop.

when I was instructed to stop Mistress announced that it time to adjourn to the bedroom. once inside i was surprised that Mistress removed my leathers but She wanted U/us to shower, which W/we did. Mistress noticed that i had missed shaving some hairs on Her cock and balls and proceeded to finish my shave job.

after showering Mistress commanded me to stand in front of Her as She sat on the bed. first i was made to turn away from Her and She started in with the paddle and the cane. i yelped and jumped with each stroke. next i was told to turn around and face Mistress. She reached for the clothespins and started clipping them on my scrotum. She had never done this before while i was standing. despite the increasing discomfort i got rock hard...so She started pinning my cock as well. She finished off with a clothespin on each nipple. check out my new photo album: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum...hp?albumid=724

next Mistress made me stand in front of O/our full length mirror and grab the top of the closet door on either side of the mirror. Mistress proceed to give me a good hard beating. if i dared to move my hands i got an even harder smack, but my legs were not secured so i squirmed like crazy. the weight of the clothespins on my cock and balls only increased my agony. Mistress reminded me again and again how naughty and willful i had been since my last beating. the beating continued for quite some time, using flog, cane and paddle...this morning i have the bruises to show for it and Mistress is quite pleased with Her handiwork.

after my beating i was again instructed to face Her on the bed. Mistress began to slowly remove the clothespins. She left the nipples for last...excruciating as the blood returned.

Mistress knew i was exhausted now and cuddled me on the bed. then She started to lick my cock...ahhh, pain, then pleasure. once again Mistress proceed to give me an amazing blow job and W/we both came hard together. after that W/we passed out.

Mistress really enjoyed beating me while i was standing. I have been instructed to install hooks in the ceiling and along the baseboard so that i can be properly restrained for my beatings.

isn't Mistress wonderful?

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Some guys have all the fun! :anim_65:

Hot, hot!

mikecb

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, mike...i am truly blessed! of course it took me 53 years to find my Mistress.

23. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    just a quick post...it's very late and it's been a long day.

this morning at about 4 am i was awake and it was obvious to me that Mistress was awake as well. She was cuddling with me and squeezing my hand. i got aroused instantly. i hugged Her and She returned the hug. at that point i decided to go for it. i started to tease Her nipple through Her silky nightie. as Her nipple got hard Mistress began to respond. score!!!!

soon i was squeezing one nipple as i sucked on the other. Mistress moaned Her approval. She loves when i gently bite Her nipples and has Her mini orgasms.

i slipped my habd between Her legs and began to tease Her clit. Mistress really enjoyed that.

i couldn't stand too much of this so i slid on top of Her and slipped the tip of my cock inside of Her...She came immediately. i slowly pumped more and more of my cock inside of Her as Mistress came several times. when i buried myself into Her She began to squirt....i could feel and hear Her juices pump out of Her pussy, soaking me and the bed. i was able to hold out for about 10 minutes, pumping Her really hard. Mistress came several times. When I finally exploded Mistress came really hard.

Mistress and i cuddled in the afterglow. She remarked how She loved morning sex. i'm a typical guy...i fell asleep.

i know it's just vanilla sex but as always, Mistress comes first!

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    What a lovely way to wake up in the middle of the night! :)

25. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow I have not had a middle of the night wake up call in years. Once we had the kids it seemed that all ended. Now when Goddess hits the sack it it lights out and sometimes I think a bomb could go off without her knowing. LOL. I have always joked that one night I was going to tie her up in her sleep so when she woke she would be at my mercy. She then reminded me about the chastity device and laughed as she said good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice