my new life as a chastity slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    it's been a week since my last orgasm and i'm so very horny!

Mistress started Her period on Saturday. She teased me about locking me up but then told me not to bother...W/we're together 24/7 anyway so what difference does it make.

today W/we were very busy. on the way home W/we were starving and stopped for vietnamese food. i mentioned about some things i had been reading here...in particular about Mistress Michele, little pet and the clothes pins. W/we have a ton of clothes pins but W/we have never tried them. i said that i would like to try them and Mistress instructed me to get them from the closet when W/we gor home

when W/we got home i brought Mistresses things upstairs and went straight to O/our closet. i removed the clothes pins from one of O/our toy boxes and put them on Her side of the bed in a bag. i was a little sleepy so i got on the bed to rest for a minute. i think i fell asleep for a few minutes because the next thing i knew Mistress was kissing me awake. She teased me about sleeping and then started in with the clothespins. Mistress started with my upper arms and my nipples but soon was all over my cock and balls. mmmm, the pain was delicious. Mistress kept asking me if i was okay and i really was fine...loving the pain. Mistress grabbed the camera and flashed away...i'll post the pictures tomorrow when i have a few minutes.

Mistress left the clothespins on for about 15 minutes then very slowly removed them. as each one was removed the pain was both excruciating and delicious.

when i was free of clothespins Mistress started in with Her crop...slapping my cock and then just catching one or both of my balls...YOUCH! this went on for about 15 minutes while I squirmed and yelped in pain. finally She stopped. She said W/we were done "for now" if i would join Her on the couch to watch TV.

so that's where W/we are now. i think She has more in store for me when "House" is over. i begged Her to let me cum when W/we were playing in bed but She said NO! i am SOOO horny!

2. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    cbt pix

Mistress tells me that She will always make a design with the clothespins...this time it was a turkey.

oh, and today is day 9 with no orgasm.

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    today is day 11 of chastity. i am so incredibly horny and i can't keep my mind off of sex. i am so tempted to just hit the bathroom and relieve myself but that wouldn't be fair to Mistress. She trusts that i will be good and i can't let Her down. if i did cheat and relieve myself of course i would tell Her and She would be disappointed.

Mistresses' period is ending...YAY...so maybe She will want to use Her cock soon. 12 days would tie my record and i'm not looking to set any new ones...lol!

Mistress loves Her new job because She is dressed up all of the time...skirt and heels. Mistress is 5' 9" so in 4" heels W/we are the same height. sometimes She will stand on a curb so that i am shorter and She towers over me. i love kissing Her like that. She loves to tease me by putting on tons of lipstick and then kissing me 3 or 4 times so my lips are covered with it. She loves to make me blush, which i do easily.

5. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i just wanted to post a quick update. i'm busy with Mistresses' wash so i don't have a lot of time. usually i do wash during the week but i have been spending so much time helping Mistress with Her job that i just don't have the time to get my chores done during the week.

Mistresses' period is over...YAY! last night W/we went to see Ben Folds...the concert was amazing! Mistress needed to unwind so i offered to drive home so that She could get buzzed...and She did. all the way home Mistress was telling me how horny She was and that i better be ready to give Her some sex...lol...yes, Mistress!

when W/we got home it was straight to bed. W/we were both a little tired...W/we both worked right up until just before the concert and W/we barely got there on time. anyway i asked permission to worship Mistresses' pussy and of course She accepted. after several nice orgasms Mistress pushed me away...and W/we both passed out.

this morning Mistress woke me by playing with and squeezing my nipples. i was already rock hard. soon She grabbed my cock and started stroking and squeezing...after 12 days i was out of my mind. "i want to fuck You!" i croaked. Mistress just said "uh-huh", and i was inside Her in a flash. She felt soooo good. i couldn't hold out very long due to 12 days of chastity so soon W/we both came really hard. 12 days matches my record.

Mistress has decided that tonight is just for relaxing and that date night will be tomorrow. that's just fine with me because i know Mistress will want Her cock to fuck Her again.

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    date night

last night was O/our first date night in several weeks. date night just seems to be getting better and better.

yesterday was mani and pedi day, W/we both love relaxing in the pedi chair and being papmered. W/we bring O/our own cocktails in sippy cupsfun!

when W/we got home i started on dinner. on Sundays i love to make a big pot of tomato sauce with turkey meatballs so it can simmer for hours. Mistress was working as i cooked but i kept Her comfortable with hot water and lemon or more cocktails.

when the young adults left it was playtime. Mistress told me to set up the room, get dressed (leather jock strap) and fetch my collar, restraints, Her cane and crop. yes, Mistress!

when i returned i knelt at Her feet and was collarednext went the leather restraints. i was rewarded with kisses so passionate that i thought i would explode then and there.

back in the kitchen i completed dinner by boiling macaroni, setting the dining room table and pouring the wine. Mistress and i had a fabulous meal and i went off to clean the kitchen as She watched TV in the living room.

when i returned to Her i made a big mistake. i failed to notice that Her wine glass was empty and i took a sip of my wine. what are you doing? She demanded. yikes! Mistress had me get into position number 2, hands and knees, and gave me about a dozen smacks each with the crop and the cane. it really hurt, especially since She hadnt warmed me up with anything lighter.

i quickly filled Her glass after apologizing. She motioned me into position 4, sitting at Her feet, and attached my leash. after a while Mistress announced that She wanted a foot rub. excellent! She also told me to fetch my book of transgressions so that She could read during Her massage. She released me to fetch the massage oil and the book and then leashed me again as i got started. i massaged each foot, one at a time, until She was satisfiedi guess this took about an hour. the best part was after massaging each foot Mistress made me remove all the oil. im getting all hard again now remembering what a treat it was to lick and suck Her beautiful feet and toes. i was in heaven!

Mistress decided it was time for my punishment so She led me down the hall by my leash. She had me assume my position, on my stomach and spread eagle. before even chaining me down She started in with the paddle and cane. She was relentless with Her blows and at one point i wiggled all the way across the bed to get away. did you just squirm away from me? She demanded. gulp! Mistress attached the chains to my restraints to stop my nonsense. the beating continued and i swear She used every one of Her toys on me, sometimes 2 at once2 flogs, flog and paddle, cane and whip. i howled into the pillow for mercy, never expecting or receiving any.

when Mistress was finished She released me, had me turn over and reattached the chains. i winced as i saw Her reach for the bag of clothespins. as soon as She started attaching them i went right into deep sub-space. Mistress started with my nipples and then my cock and balls. She was driving me out of my mind. after every 3 or 4 clothespins She would start sucking on the head of my cockjust for a minuteand then go back to adding more clothespins. later Mistress told me that She used every onei just countedthere are 48. i wish She had taken pictures because i never looked down, i was too deep in sub-space so i just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. as She started to take them off my cock and balls i could feel a burning sensation at the spot where each was removed. after every few She would twist the ones on my nipples, enjoying my yelp of pain and watching me squirm. soon She was finished and i was released.

how do you want to come, slave? Mistress usually grants this request after each punishment session if i am even feeling up to it. (many times after being punished im just physically incapable of an orgasm.) i had to think for a while, and almost asked to come in Her mouth, but i asked for the dildo. Mistress had me fetch the lube and the dildo and get on my hands and knees on the bed. Soon She penetrated me and started pumping me. it felt soo good! i love that full feeling and the thrusting. Next Mistress lubed Her hand and started stroking my cock. such bliss! i was matching Her thrusts, thrusting onto the dildo and into Her hand. after just a few minutes i explodeda mind-blowing orgasm that seemed to flood my whole body. i collapsed on the bed and Mistress slipped beside me. W/we both fell asleep for a few minutes, then awoke, cleaned up a bit and slept peacefully in each others arms.

i dont think i have to tell anyone here how lucky i am. Mistress always corrects that and insists that its, W/we are lucky. no man could ask for a better partner and no slave for a better, more caring Mistress.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    *fans self* :anim_48:

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    lol...thanks Mike! :happy0158:

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Sounds like an awesome evening. :character0100:

10. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night Mistress and i went to a networking event. Mistress had Her usual share of attention from men, with some outright flirting with Her. the interesting part, however, was that She was hit on by a Woman. the Woman asked Mistress if She would like to go out for drinks after the event. Mistress just said thanks, pointed and said thats My fianc. i think its so hot that She got hit on by a Woman!

when W/we got home i asked permission to worship Mistresses pussypermission granted. several orgasms for Mistressnone foe me.

11. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    just a quick update. not much to report on the BDSM frontof course im still and always will be Mistress Iriannas slave. Mistress is going to a ClubFEM meet and greet without me at the end of the monthill be out of town on a fishing trip with my buddies. i made the mistake of RSVPing for U/us that W/we could not attend. when Mistress saw the RSVP She shot back that She would be happy to attend and how dare Her slave to presume that She would stay home. She promised to punish meand several of the other Mistresses replied that They wanted to watch. She playfully swatted my butt with Her hand a few times but i know the real punishment will come on date night.

theres not much chastity going on in O/our house. several times yesterday Mistress let me know that She was horny. W/we retired to the bedroom a little earlier that usual and Mistress turned on the stereoalways a good signthats how W/we try to drown out the noises. (it doesnt work too wellthe young adults tease U/us all the timeMistress is very loud!)

in the bedroom i got on my knees to remove Mistresses ankle bracelets and tenderly kissed Her foot. Mistress undressed and headed into the bathroom. Her panties missed the hamper and were on the floor. doesnt matter, She knew i would pick them up anyway to smell them. mmmm, they smelled delicious and were soaked! i rubbed them all over my face. when She returned Mistress lay naked on the bed. since i knew She was horny i did not have to ask permission, i immediately began to suck on one nipple and squeeze the other. Mistress arched Her back and moaned in pleasure. soon i had Her writhing on the bed, enjoying mini-orgasms. my hand slid down between Her legs and i began to tease Her clit. Mistress pushed my hand away after a few minutes.

i asked Mistress if She wanted me to lick Her pussy or if She wanted Her cock to fuck Her. I want both! She purred. grinning from ear to ear i went down on Her and started tonguing Her clit. within minutes She was thrashing on the bed, flailing Her arms, enjoying wave after wave of orgasm. when She pushed me away i got right on top and entered HerShe came immediately. i fucked Mistress to several more orgasms but She pushed me off before i could come.

Mistress told me to get on my back. i knew what was coming. Mistress slid down and took my cock in Her mouth. She began licking sucking and soon had the whole thing down Her throat. Mistress does some amazing tongue technique on my cock when its buried down Her throatit always makes me crazy. Soon Her head was bobbing up and down as She worked my shaft. in under 5 minutes i exploded down Her throat and Mistress took every drop as She squealed in pleasure at Her own orgasm. Mistress loves when i come inside Her and always comes with me. i had another one of those mind blowing, full body orgasms that seems to last forever and leaves me all tingly.

in 40 plus years of masturbating i never came like i do now. maybe its exactly because i gave up masturbating? it certainly doesnt have anything to do with long periods of chastity since its only been 3 days.

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Awesome! :party0019:

mikecb

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you know what I just LOVE about your relationship? I see it as a great D/s life, and you know exactly who is in charge... but if your Mistress wants to suck your cock, she can and does!!!

It just throws all those "she's the Mistress and doesn't lower herself to these things!".

I personally love giving BJs, and I do feel like I gave that up during the D/s experiment!

Thank you for telling it how it is and pass my regards to your Mistress. :happy0158:

14. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress watchful, sorry i did not reply sooner but it's been crazy busy here. thank You so much for Your kind words and i will forward on to Mistress.

my Mistress is truly in charge of every aspect of my life. She does as She pleases. sometimes Mistress insists on doing something for me, like the dishes last night. when i protest She just tells me that i may not prevent Her from doing as She pleases and it is Her right to spoil me if that is Her wish. She is truly the epitome of the loving Dominant.

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night was just about vanilla sex. Mistress has been working 16 hour daysme too between my business and helping Her. its been very hard to find the time for any play. W/we even skipped date night this weekend because W/we were too busy.

W/we watched the end of Changeling last nightW/we both fell asleep Sunday night before it was over. W/we finished watching around 10 last night and went to bed early.

i was in the bed first and Mistress joined menakedgood sign. i started licking and sucking Her nipples and Mistress started moaning Her pleasure. when i slipped my hand between Mistresses legs She was so wet and silky i could not stand it. i entered Her right away and fucked Her to several orgasms. then W/we both came together in a delicious orgasm.

it was a really nice quickie, over in maybe 15 minutes. i guess its the best W/we can do given how hard W/we are both working. maybe things will slow down soon and W/we can fit in more play time. my fishing trip is coming up so date night is a must for this weekend.

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No problems, I understand how real life gets in the way!

Sounds like you had a great night though, even if it was vanilla! :manga_balloon:

17. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    yesterday was a rough day. Mistress and i are both going at about 90 miles an hourliterallylol!

Mistress had an appointment at about 4 yseterday and i went with Her. as usual W/we were running a bit late. Mistress was driving and talking on the phoneand speeding. sure enough W/we got pulled over and Mistress got a ticket$266youch! W/we did not need another bill!

after Her appointment was over i suggested a nearby pub that W/we hadnt been to in months. Mistress loved the suggestion, its a lively place with 2 for 1 drinks and great boneless wings.

on the way there Mistress made a turn, right into the glaring, setting sun. She turned a little too tight and hit the curb hard. as soon as i got out of the car i heard the hissing soundbrand new tire destroyed. thank God it was only one tire.

i changed the tire and W/we were quickly under way again. at the bar i think W/we both realized that W/we were ready for some serious drinking. this place has about an 8 ounce pour on their wine. i lost count but i had 6 or 8. Mistress drinks Ketel One and cranberry so Her drinks were not as potent as minegood thing since She was driving.

W/we really got to relax, something W/we both needed. on the way home somehow W/we started talking about face slapping. (i have no recollection of how W/we got onto that topic). i told Mistress that i think i like itso She slapped me. WOW! then She kept giving me little slaps. i told Her that i really like ita LOT! She asked me if i would like a hard slap and i said i would like to try. WOW, I really really liked it!

its funny because at a ClubFEM party one of the Mistresses was slapping Her sub a lot, among some other pretty harsh actions, even drawing blood. W/we were both a little turned off by Her sadism which was a little over the top for U/us. thats no judgment on O/our part, just over the line for O/our play. there is a huge spectrum of BDSM play and im sure that both that Mistress and Her sub were fine with playing to that level.

no matter how much W/we have talked about O/our likes, dislikes and limits W/we still had a miscommunication on this one. i have to go back and check O/our lists of hard and soft limits. im pretty sure that i said i would like to try face slapping and i thought it was Mistress who was not into it. Mistress thought that it was a hard limit for me.

i guess W/we just added another toy to O/our toy box. Mistress keeps saying how badly She needs date night this weekEXCELLENT!!!!!

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    cbt again on date night

as soon as the young adults left last night Mistress commanded me to set up the bedroom. She also instructed that She would like Her feet washed and massaged. i quickly laid out all of Mistresses toys and fetched the basin, soap, washcloth and towels. i also grabbed the flavored massage oil.

back in the living room i knelt in front of Mistress on the couch. Mistress collared me, looked me in the eye and said I love you!as She always does. i melted of course. Mistress added my wrist and ankle restraints was wearing a tee shirt and leather jock strap.

i filled the basin with hot water and gently bathed Mistresses feet as She relaxed and watched TV. after rinsing and drying i applied the oil to both of Her feet. i rubbed and massaged for about 30 minutes. Mistress would occasionally direct me. towards the end Mistress had me rub the arches of both feet simultaneously while i was lying flat on my belly on the floor.

while massaging i occasionally slipped in some kisses and licks but Mistress was having none of that. She knows how much i love licking and sucking Her feet but this was all about Mistresses pleasurenot mine!

when She was satisfied Mistress ordered me to use the towel to remove the sticky massage oil. next Mistress snapped my leash in place and dragged me off to the bedroom. i was instructed to put the music onMetallica of course. next Mistress had me kneel facing the side of the bed, arms behind my back and head on the bed. Mistress left the room. She returned after about 5 minutesi think She likes to leave me their pondering my fate. i later found out that She was getting the camera.

Mistress ordered me onto the bed. i positioned myself on my belly but Mistress ordered me onto my backthis was certainly unexpected. Mistress attached the chains to my restraints leaving me spread eagle with very little wiggle room. next i heard the rustling of the clothespin bag. i was instantly hard!

as soon as Mistress clips the first clothespin on i go immediately into sub-space. Mistress continues to add clothespins. i moan at the pain as each one is attachedim also as hard as a rock. i relax into the pillow and just try to breathe. when a particularly painful pin is placed i arch my back and react strongly. thats when Mistress started slapping my facefocus!, She says as She gently slaps me several timesbreathe, She commands. Her slaps are like clapping hands except Her hand is clapping my facemaybe 5 to 10 claps each time. She does this many timesi love it!

Mistress also has Her flicker whip and hand swatterthe hand swatter is a little red hand on the end of a handle about 2 feet long. Mistress uses the hand swatter on my thighs, causing me to squirm. the squirming shifts my cock and the weight of the clothespins pulls me one way or the other. its a strange, erotic feelinghaving my cock weighed down by all that wood.

Mistress occasionally used the flicker whip on my cock and balls between adding clothespins. i didnt know at the time, but Mistress told me later. Mistress wanted more clothespins on my cock but i was so hard that She couldnt grab any skin to clip. io get me soft enough to have some loose skin Mistress hit my balls, causing me to shrink slightly until the ball ache subsided.

Mistress put so many pins on meand finished off with one on each nipple. She continued to punish my thighs and slap my face. then Mistress started sucking my cockoh my God, it felt sooo good. i never looked at myself, only at the pictures when it was all over. with 8 clothespins on my cock Mistress could only get the tip in Her mouthbut it felt like more. in minutes i exploded in Her mouth.

after i calmed down Mistress asked me if i wanted the clothespins removed slowly or quickly. i opted for quickly. some barely hurt but some hurt like hell as the blood rushed back to the nerves. i squirmed wildly as She worked, punning against the chains. She saved my nipples for last. i knew it would kill when She removed them and i was not wrong. i arched my back and screamed as She removed each one.

after Mistress released me W/we checked out the pictures. i could not believe how many clothespins were on my cock and ballseven though i could feel the weight of them on me. i posted the pictures in my gallery.

i cant wait to see what Mistress comes up with next!

20. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    I love reading about your experiences with your lovely Mistress, john! Thank you so much for sharing so much of yourself! much love, maid madeleine xo

:love0014:

21. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    maid madeleine,

i was just telling Mistress today that it is so hard not being able to tell O/our friends about O/our exploits. it is only here that W/we can be O/ourselves and share stories of O/our life together. i am so glad that you enjoy! thank You!

slavejohn

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i just wanted to post a quick note because i'll be offline until Monday.

there's nothing to report really. Mistress and i were very busy on Saturday. during the night Mistress was moaning in Her sleep. i let Her sleep in Sunday rather than wake Her for church. Mistress spent the day on the couch, sleeping a lot, with body aches and a mild fever. of course i tended to Her every need.

Monday W/we were in training all day and Tuesday W/we were on the go from 8 am until 11 pm.

this morning i was the one feeling poorly so i stayed home. Mistress will be busy again until 11 pm...if She has time She will scoop me up on the way to Her 8:30 appointment. the sucky thing is that if She is running late i won't see Her today and i need to be at the airport at 7am for a trip to NY. i really miss Her!

at this point i haven't had an orgasm in 5 days and it's been even longer for Mistress.

i'm heading to NYC tomorrow, then driving to O/our cabin in the woods. 8 friends and i will be having a grand time fishing, hiking, drinking, eating, playing guitars, drinking, smoking cigars, drinking, fishing...Y/you get the picture. i have phone service but no internet so the laptop stays home. even though i'll be having a blast i will miss Mistress and feel terrible that i'm not taking care of Her. of course Mistress forbids me from missing one of these trips. i tried to skip one and hide it from Her and was severely punished. my spring camping trip is a 30 plus year tradition.

i will miss Y/you all as well...my Chastity Mansion family. i look forward to catching up on Monday and hopefully posting anything that goes on tonight. otherwise it will be at least 10 days without an orgasm.

23. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    hi gang, i'm back from my fishing trip. lots of fun being with my buds, eating , drinking and laughing.

before i left, Mistress did treat me to some vanilla sex after i licked Her to several orgasms.

so guess what i came home to...Her period started on Saturday. i guess i'll be chaste for a few more days.

24. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    switching

im back from another trip up north to visit with my son. i havent even begun catching up with all the posts ive missed since i last checked in 5 days agobut i do have a great evening to tell Y/you about.

fortunately Mistresses period was over last thrusday so the night before i left W/we had a great vanilla sex session. of course Mistress always comes first so i licked Her to several orgasms before entering Her and fucking Her to several more.

yesterday Mistress was waiting for me at the airport bar when i landed at 11:30 at night. W/we each had a cocktail and then headed home to O/our local bar. W/we were very happy to see each other and W/we made out several times. i had my hands all over Her ass and boobies. at one point i playfully swatted Her butt and Mistress said, mmm, I like that!

im sure ive mentioned this before but Mistres is a switch. although She is about 99% dominantShe still likes to bottom occasionally. in O/our 3 years together i think ive topped 3 times.

i took this as a cue. any time that W/we were alone i gave Her a few hard swats with my handMistress loved it.

W/we got pretty drunk and headed home. the young adults were either sleeping or away so W/we went right for the bedroom and cranked up the music. W/we stripped and i told Mistress to lie on Her back in the middle of the bed. i got out the restraints, strapped them on Her and attached the chains. the chains are always attached to O/out 4 poster bed.

with Mistress helpless i started teasing Her. i licked, teased and bit Her nipplesMistress arched Her back in ecstasy and struggled against Her bonds. i got out the flicker whip and starter lightly whipping Her thighs. She loved it! i kissed Her all over and went down on Her. i licked Her clit to several orgasms and Mistress was unable to push me away or stop me. next i got the crop and once again slapped Her thighs. Mistress squirmed with delight.

now it was time for some penetration. i got out the glass nubby dildo. i slid it inside Her pussy and She moaned Her pleasure. soon i was thrusting it in and out with a twisting motion so She could enjoy the nubs. Mistress came hard several times, all the time straining against the chains. She was helpless to stop me. next i used my fingers to work Her G spot. Mistress was coming really hard, soaking my hand and the bed. Mistress is a squirter and when i massage Her G spot She really comes and sprays everything. no man could ever produce the volume of cum that Mistress does.

next i released Mistress and W/we both fell asleep. W/we were both so tired and so drunk.

this morning Mistress woke me for church. i had promised to take Her to brunch after churchyesterday was the 3 year anniversary of the day W/we met. i could not move, despite Her every attempt. i gave Mistress a suggestion. why dont W/we have sex, go back to sleep, wake up, have breakfast, have some more sex, go back to sleep, wake up, screw again, have cocktails, go back in for a nap, have sex

Mistress liked that idea so i got to work on Her nipples and soon She was squirming and moaning in pleasure. i teased Her clit with my finger until She was wet and then i slid Her cock inside Her pussy. Mistress came immediately and then i fucked Her through several more orgasmsabout 15 minutesbefore i came myself. W/we both drifted back to sleep. i slept till noon and awoke aloneMistress was working in O/our office of course. Mistresses cock and balls were still soaked with sex over an hour laterMistress told me She had to clean up with a wash cloth. i got up and made a light breakfast.

now its 2:30 in the afternoon and W/were both ready for bloody marysbut neither of us feels like getting cleaned up. W/we decided to stay home. ihave some tomato sauce and meatballs defrosting and W/well have a pasta feast later. as soon as this is done and posted ill slip on a baseball cap and head out for bloody mary fixings. im pretty sure W/well both be ready for a nap soonLOL!!!

25. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i can't believe i forgot something. at least 3 times i made Mistress suck my cock...it was so amazing!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice