My new cage!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by thaioneon, Apr 25, 2012.

1. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I was super excited to finally get my Q.K. in the mail the other day. At first when I was looking at it I was absolutely amazed how well crafted it is. There is no breaking this thing! We first started off with a cb-6ks and when that split I was done with it. But anyways.... I put it on and it was perfect! I had all sorts of thoughts running through my head at that point. Like wow this thing is light. The base ring is a comfortable thickness. It's only two pieces which is awesome too! No more painful pinching. So I wore it over night, into the next day and even to work the next day. I pretty much forgot it was on until I had to use the restroom.

My fantasy is going to become a reality soon! My wife and I were discussing that when the device comes in were going to start our locking up period once again. We agreed on a length of time for me to be caged and so now I have to decide weather I want to start tonight or Saturday. It would be nice to be a free man for a couple more days and enjoy some time with my wife, but she loves the sight of me being locked away for her. But once this goes on I'll start a ticker.

Thanks for reading!

2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    CONGRATS CONGRATS... Here's to days, weeks, months of lock up :)
    M MM

3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    A question to mistress maturemetal.

Like the above I was over the CB#### range as they failed and were very uncomfortable with trap trap ball ring design.

I have now a PA and using the PA5000, and it is really quite good as long as you are careful when opening and closing the lock. Turn it the wrong way and the tube will split from the pressure of the cam inside the lock. Os at some point I know its going to fail!!!

I like some find the Loris devices far to expensive to even consider and the german version in S/S does not look good enough quality for the price.

When is Maturemetal going to produce a range of devices that don't require a scrotum ring and are suitable for those with a PA. After all true chastity is generally achieved with a PA, everything else might be viewed as window dressing. Sorry except for full belts, but very hard to live with on a day to day basis particularly if you have a very active and strenuous job.

4. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    Hey Young,
    I too have a P.A and also have asked M.M about device that would go with the sort. But I don't know if they will or ever will come out with some sort of add on or a new device like the sort. I was interested in maybe trying a sort of cable that was able to lock around my ring or something that went through the piercing itself. But I haven't gotten that far as of yet. Hope you get your answers.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I have sent Mistress a PM and hope to receive a reply.

6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Hi guys,
    As of now, no plans for PA compatibility. Sorry, MAYBE sometime in the future. If you look for pictures, you will find some with the cable system or with the use of a ring.
    Sorry
    M MM

7. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    One thing that could be done to add the access for a PA (which if done) I would buy one. Is to open up possibly the bottom cross bar so that (doesn't matter on what size of PA) a continuous ring could be slide between the bars.

Then, have a piece like your spike strip that would have a bar that would slip in from the side through the opening on the side blocking the ability to pull the ring back out, the piece would lock in similar to the spike strip and could almost use the same hardware. (I can send a mechincal drawing of the idea)

Or when making the cage have one of the two "vertical bars" on the cage have a eyelet for a lock, the user's continous ring would lock to that eyelet on the outside of the cage with a basic lock like the one you use now.

Just some ideas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice