My Mistress has me in chains

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 99756, Sep 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    I've an ankle chain that Mistress sometimes makes me wear when we go out - it can be locked on loosely for comfort or she can lock it on really quite tight to make every step painful - what I do know is that a small innocuous chain makes and marks her full ownership of me. We both know it & there is nothing I can do about it. The paradox is intoxicating .

Love2blocked likes this.
  2. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Our house can’t catch fire, as it’s made out of god.

C8020BF4-CF8A-40DA-901D-37436AAD94AD.jpeg

LongTimeLurker and asastype like this.
  3. unworthyminion

unworthyminion Aimee's Dog

IT
    central texas
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    A previous Mistress liked chains so I went to Home Depot and bought a length of stainless chain. I cut 2 shorter lengths for wrist cuffts and 2 longer one for ankle cuffs. I also cut two lengths and added snaps. Metal cuffs keep slipping down and then when don't have any give when you step. I added a waist chain and a connecting "link chain" to the ankle chains to keep from dragging/tripping on the ankle cuffs. Small Locks, stainless chain and bolt cutters will cost you maybe $120. She loved the idea so much they stayed on for months. Fortunately, I worked from home and could work on the PC and vacuumn just fine. The ankle / wrist cuffs will fit under long sleeves or socks/pants. You just have to remove the link chain when running outside errrands. A pair of bolt cutters and you can cut them in an emergency. (Murphy's law - there will be a kitchen fire the second you think it will never happen). If you're not attached to something, you can shuffle room to room for chores just fine. She might snicker or laugh but she may just love it.

Horn dog, valesk25 and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice