My KH journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sazz, Nov 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    So, here we are, sat in the village pub after the most amazing afternoon I can remember for a long time.
    I got to spank, whip and paddle naughty Debbie the teenage schoolgirl, ending with using the 8" black strap-on for the very first time.
    It was yet another step change in our relationship, and I loved the whole event.
    To see the look of satisfaction in my wife's (KH) face was just so euphoric I'm struggling to put my emotions into words.
    Hope I get to see that expression on her face many times going forward.
    I'm so lucky that she is allowing me to live out my fantasy.

2. Sazz

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yesterday we had another delve into the fun-case, it was the turn of my larger wand. The small one is great but doesn't last long, but the big one is always guaranteed to satisfy!

I had great fun using it on both me and my husband's cage. He chalked up another cage ruin, I am such a kind KH, and then Leroy made a reappearance. I have never enjoyed being fucked as much as I do by the big strap on dildo! My husband, caged, mildly relieved but still very much in the zone, has taken to the strap-on very quickly and loved being instructed by me on how to fuck me.

3 orgasms later I was a very happy lady. We're keeping a tally, I am on 8 for the week so far, to the caged one's single ruin. Last day of our break today, I might add to my tally later!

masohedo, Beyondheat, Danny15 and 6 others like this.
  3. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    My caged ruin was a very welcome release. Who knew that I would come to crave such a gentle spillage. It had been 12 days since my last ruin, so that's our new record (not that my KH is hung up on such things!).
    Over the years PIV sex had become quite infrequent. I assumed it was because my wife didn't really like the act, but having seen the joyous look on her face when we use the 8" faux cock, I now realise that she loves being fucked and it was just my 5" & 2 minute performance that wasn't working for her.
    I now have a dawning realisation that I may never feel myself inside my lovely wife (KH) ever again.
    At the moment I fully accept that this is for the best and that I can much better sexually serve my KH in other ways.

I try to thank her every day for allowing me to live out my fantasy. I'm so lucky that she has become my KH.

Asheman, masohedo, FrankM3 and 7 others like this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    This is great that you've been able to work through this and find mutual pleasure using aids that enhance your sexual intimacy! As long as it builds your connectedness to one another in mutual acts of intimacy and doesn't become just about the physical activity, your relationship will thrive and be amazing! Continue to pursue her outside the bedroom emotionally, intellectually and spiritually! It will make all the bedroom activities even more enjoyable!

Danny15, Rectrix, Sazz and 1 other person like this.
  5. Sazz

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It is my absolute pleasure to help you live out your fantasies, though I now feel it is very much our fantasy and very quickly becoming everyday life! I love and appreciate how much you thank me, and how much you cherish me. I love being your best friend, wife, lover and most of all, KH. Thank you for introducing us to this wonderful way of life xx

6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow! That's really pretty amazing! Well done @CraigDM !

But can you articulate why you love being his KH most of all? What thoughts & feelings does that engender in you?

Danny15, Sazz and Caged4Sazz like this.
  7. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry to report that I have disappointed my KH at the weekend. Went to a party and over indulged on the alcohol.

I did suggest a harsh paddling might be in order (not normally part of our dynamic), or even perhaps some time in the small cage. She discounted both options on the basis that I might enjoy the experience rather than show any increased remorse.

I fear that my brownie point total has been reset and that my next reward could be some time in the distance.

Having said that, she did engage in some serious cage and ball teasing this morning, so perhaps her disappointment was all an act!

littleguy3 likes this.
  8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Oh it was probably real, but I bet she gets aroused from teasing you. She'd be denying herself also if she didn't get you aroused and leave you frustrated!

Teasing me is foreplay for my wife. I recently misbehaved and the penalty was severe; no sexual stimulation for a week. I learned my lesson! The disappointment I caused her and the loss of intimacy for a week affected us both, not just me.

Beyondheat and Caged4Sazz like this.
  9. Sazz

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Been a while since I updated, there's been lots going on, both with chastity and life in general. We're currently out of cage, due to an old injury flaring up again, and it's no cage or permanent damage, so no cage it is! I miss it, we both do. It always changes the dynamic slightly when we're without cage, old behaviours can soon creep back. But we're working hard to stay in the chastity ethos, and I am reminding my husband regularly if his behaviour slips.

I am sure you saw his post about how he was reprimanded for drinking too much the other week. I think he wanted some kind of punishment, but I saw that as a reward, some kinky twist, so I refused. Instead I made him work harder to gain my affection, and that felt more appropriate.

We bought a chair and footstool after our recent trip away and experiencing one there. It's called the Queen's chair, as my husband loves to call me his Queen. It's had two fantastic play times, one involving Leroy. I think it's one of our top purchases, along with Leroy!

I am still absolutely in love with chastity, and am excited to get my husband back in his cage, hopefully very soon. He is a changed man, in such positive ways, that I couldn't imagine life without chastity. We are better people because of it, the intimacy, the caring and the full open discussions are just incredible. I have never felt so loved, and never loved him more. I hope that I'm also a better person for this too. I feel more confident, not that I didn't before, but now I am happier to share how I feel and what I want. We love spending time together, which we always have, but somehow every moment together feels so special and we make much more of an effort to look good for each other.

Life is good. And I am so thankful we found chastity.

10. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    The next step in our new dynamic.

@Sazz has just sealed the emergency key which will be kept on the ribbon in our bedroom wardrobe.

FYI the lock is one of the proper Berg-Wachter ones, so there's only two keys. Screenshot_2023-12-05-18-57-59-00_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

11. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    That looks so amazing, like an official sealed document, usually meant for royalty.

Beyondheat, Caged4Sazz and Danny15 like this.
  12. Sazz

Verified Female

Local Time:
    IMG_20231211_130238.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-13-01-53-73_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Some of you may remember the holiday "fun" bag. Today we've just finished our new storage for the great toys I have. Two wooden boxes lined with velvet. I've filled each with my favourites so they can be easily to hand when we're having fun.

It's my husband's birthday today, so to celebrate I'm going to let home use toys from the black lined box, he's such a lucky boy! Caged4Sazz

13. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM

Just curious, please forgive me if I’m being to direct; is there a special reasoning for the red and the black lining?
    Red for your pleasure and black for his?

Beyondheat likes this.
  14. Sazz

Verified Female

Local Time:
    There's no reason behind, other than I liked both! The bonus is you can easily identify the boxes, but it wasn't the main reason for the different colours.

Shibmo likes this.
  15. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    I had a great birthday, one of the best I can remember!
    @Sazz treated me to a lovely lunch and a nice bottle of wine, before we retired to our bedroom for some fun times.
    A great time was had by all parties, Leroy made an appearance and put in yet another great performance.
    I was even granted my first full orgasm in 11 weeks!
    Was instructed to put the cage back on though straight away

16. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    So, three days later from my full orgasm and I think I'm just exiting the sub-drop that I have read about from the more experienced lockees.
    According to my lovely KH, I have been a bit of a cocky-bollocks since she granted me such a lovely birthday treat.
    The change in my attitude following this 'experiment' does not please her, and she has suggested it may be quite a while until she decides to grant me another full O!
    Pretty sure that means monthly full orgasms are the best I can hope for in 2024

Beyondheat and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  17. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    It perhaps may, which I think is a fairly common path that the KH must experiment a bit to see what is the right combination of length between. Best of luck to you and have fun! Thanks for sharing

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  18. Sazz

Verified Female

Local Time:
    New Year's Eve, a traditional time for reflection and forward planning. An appropriate time to share some thoughts on Chastity and some hopes for 2024.

We're at our 3 month anniversary, more or less, and what a fantastic place to be. There's been ups and downs, but the ups are winning. I am still so grateful that @Caged4Sazz was brave enough to raise the subject of Chastity. And I actually wouldn't like to think how things would be today if he hadn't. Of course we would have been fine, after over 30 years together you work through issues as they come, but we wouldn't have been in the amazing space we are now.

We've had cage created damage, he was far too keen to stay caged too soon and some pinching and rubbing meant we had to have time out of the cage. But we always stayed in the zone, cage or not, and showed how resolve can win over the quick fix of self pleasure.

We had the aftermath of the big O where I questioned my choice and had to spend some time realigning him. It's amazing how the drop can revert someone so quickly.

But those really are the only downs. The positives have been incredible. We are both so happy, calm, and more in love than ever. I wondered whether things would change after the first flush of Chastity, they have, they've got even better! We are a true partnership now, he can't do enough to make my life nicer, little chores that all add up, and for the first time he's seen that and acted on it. He's bought roses for me, the first time in forever, arranged for me with a wonderful card, hand written, to tell me how much he appreciates me. That would never have happened before.

We find delight in the smallest things, snuggling together in bed, holding hands, kissing, cuddling in front of the TV. We both wonder why these things stopped and are determined they won't again.

He tells me every day how much he loves me. He makes me feel like a goddess! And as a result I feel liberated, more open, and sexually more fulfilled than I ever have been. It's always about my pleasure now, and while it took me a while to adjust, I now understand how my enjoyment gives him true fulfillment. He is horny, often frustrated, but loves the zone. I'm learning to understand when it's time to offer some relief and I am now an expert at ruins, both in the cage and out. I think he now enjoys that more than an orgasm and it keeps him focused and attentive, which then means we are both very happy.

So, as we move into 2024, where you would traditionally think of New Year's resolutions, it's time to think about what we can do to keep things wonderful as we move into our next year of Chastity.

My commitments are as follows, in no real order of importance:
    - Take time every day to tease him
    - Tell him how I value and love him
    - Actively flirt and be sexually provocative
    - Look for small changes that add excitement to our sexual interactions, such as sexy underwear, new toys
    - Not leave the big O too long so we can get used to the drop
    - Always be open to trying new things
    - Continue to grow in my FLR role.

I am really excited to be going into 2024 in such a positive space. I appreciate the work we've both put in and I look forward to making life even better. I wish you all health and happiness, and wherever you are in your Chastity journey I wish you as much joy as we have.

Finally, and most importantly, thank you @Caged4Sazz for being my caged boy. It's my greatest honour to be your KH. I love you x

19. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    So following our initial 3 month chastity trial, the numbers are in.

KH: 35 orgasms; 7 of which were assisted by Leroy.
    Me: 1 full orgasm; 6 ruins and 4 cage ruins.

Rough guess suggests that my KH has increased to around 4-5 times her pre-chastity norm, while my count has decreased to around 20-25% (even counting the ruins as proper orgasms).

But the numbers don't tell the whole story; during the trial we have been having 'sex' much more often, and it's been immensely more satisfying for the both of us. Chastity is a great gift to our relationship, and I'm thankful everyday that @Sazz has embraced it so enthusiastically.

I hope we will be continuing with chastity, exiting the trail, and entering a new long-term dynamic. Although I am considering forgetting about tracking the numbers moving forward. They have been a good pointer, but long term the right amount of 'sex' is obviously the level that most suits my Queen.

Missing from the count was Full Sex (PiV), as that never happened.

I don't really expect that situation will change as last week @Sazz declared herself Black & 8"+ Only from now on (dildo, not dudes; we're keeping things real!).

I'm happy with this as I accept that I'm simply not well enough equipped to satisfy her in the way that Leroy and his friends can. I'm just grateful that I get to be his warm-up guy

HouseboyForHer, TAGntim, Sazz and 4 others like this.
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    That sounds like a good arrangement.

Sazz and Caged4Sazz like this.
  21. TAGntim

TAGntim Member

Retired
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I just read this and have a similar situation with my wife.
    We have been using the Doc Johnson Vac-u-Lock series and have 3 dildos. My wife has always lusted for black men and when we were younger, she made no secret about it.
    A few weeks ago we played and I watched her use her Magic Wand as she orgasmed a couple of times. We were resting and she told me to put "Marcus" on. She then got on me and as all 7" of Marcus disappeared into her, I saw a look of pleasure on her face I haven't seen. She rode me and Marcus hard! She came multiple times. I got so excited I came with no stimulation.
    I told her I want to be her cuckold to our three friends.
    In 42 years of marriage we are still learning new ways to bring joy to one another.

22. Caged4Sazz

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    Thought I would revive this thread with a check in at the 6 month point in our chastity journey.
    Things are still fabulous! We have had a few big life events recently (all positive), yet through out all this @Sazz has maintained our FLM and grown even more into the role. She now leads with authority; her happiness and desires are the main focus for me, in return she ensures that our relationship continues to flourish.

I've stopped tracking orgasms; content that @Sazz will do what's best for us both. I was granted a full O last month though (my second one on our 6 month journey).
    PiV score is still zero; I can't really seeing that happening again any time soon, I simply can't compete with Leroy and the box of toys!

I'm quietly confident that we will make it to our Chasti-versary!

TAGntim, Beyondheat, Sazz and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice