My journey

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Herlicker 1970, Mar 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    I posted before but thought it would be best if I keep adding to one post to make things easy. I noticed that’s what others are doing.
    My Chastity started in November 2017 with the arrival of my CB-6000s which I am wearing right now. I’ve gotten pretty much over night time erections and I’m very comfortable wearing it 24/7.
    I did order a HT3 standard in pink as I love being a sissy for my goddess, pink panties are a wonderful thing.
    The HT3 came and I had an issue so they sent me a new ring, it came but it was pretty much the same as the ring I had. But I tryed it anyway, same issue as before. Not sure why but I desided to measure the cage, low and behold they sent a small by mistake so I contacted them and they sent the right cage. So being a smart savvy guy I put the small up for sale and ordered a second set of keys. The small sold now I’m waiting for my keys so I can wear the HT.
    The last 4 weeks has Bern the most intense, my goddess is really getting into her roll and I love it. I’m no longer allowed to touch her property, I’m locked 24/7 and she cleans her cock in the bath tub after I wash her every night, I enjoy getting into her bath water very much. About 3 weeks ago we were playing around and she wanted her cock to fuck her, I was trying to be careful not to cum, I felt the tingle so I stopped moving keeping her cock motionless inside her pussy. Unfortunately I went over the edge, I immediately pulled out but the cum pumped out on to her belly, it wasn’t a great orgasm as I didn’t have any stimulation as I came but it was an orgasm. The following week she was edging me over and over it was fantastic but I told her to stop after it was to late, she let go and her cock started twitching and cumming. Another screw up and she wasn’t happy, think I got a few snacks for that with the riding crop. Anyway this weekend went fantastic, we made love and she came twice and I didn’t plus I licked her to two more orgasms. I was locked up frustrated and extremely happy. Last night was Monday and I’m usually tired, it’s a heavy work load day for me. Tonight we have plans and Wednesday and Thursday I work doubles so we will see what Friday brings. She has a release date in mind but I’m happy in my roll pleasing her, I love being in a horny state and being attentive.
    That’s all for now, I do plan to keep adding to this regularly.
    Feel free to comment, ask questions or give advise

Allen1987 and Strict Sir like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    sounds like you're developing nicely.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Release dates, what are they? No fear of that from. Mrs Chaste. Glad your having fun, hope you keep that frustration building!

Allen1987 likes this.
  4. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    She hasn’t told me my next release date, we used dice when we first started but now she picks a date and keeps it to herself.

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  5. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it is going very well :)
    Thanks for your comment and reading my post

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello @Herlicker 1970
    Glad to hear your on a journey. Many will never see or feel their relationship as a "journey," and that's too bad, because they are missing out on something special.

7. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree this is the happiest we have both been in a long time. Looking forward to getting my HT keys.

Allen1987 likes this.
  8. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I forgot to
    Mention in my first post that on Friday my goddess decided to play with my ass. She loves playing with it and I love receiving it.
    She started off with the vibrating prostate massager. She inserted it while I licked and made love to her with my cock (strap on) No real leakage from me until she went to remove it and big drip of precum leaked out. Next was my tail butt plug, I love the double balls that fill me as she slides it in. She moved it in and out back and forth for quite a while but still no cum leaking. I was caged in my HT3 during this whole session, I still had the key till Sunday when I had to give it to the guy that bought the small HT3 I had. Anyway I enjoyed the whole experience it felt wonderful just wish I was able to be milked. We will keep trying.
    She did say in the future she will remove my cage to give her cock some stimulation to achieve the milking. She has gotten me to leak cum on twice with out an orgasm, so here’s hoping.

9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Leaking a little cum without having an orgasm will become pretty easy with just a bit of practice. Not going over the edge does take some desire/motivations as well as a little practice, but is readily achievable. At least that was my experience.

10. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement, we will keep trying for sure :)

11. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I'm liking the progress so far . It is incredibly consuming isn't it

spider203 likes this.
  12. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    thanks for reading
    Yes very much so, loving it very much

13. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    The last week has been pretty quiet, that time of the month at home and she isn’t up to being touched during that time. Good news is that’s the first one in about a year, and hopefully her last.
    The regular routine is giving her a bath at night and I slip in after she is done so she can remove the cage and clean her property.
    Some nights she just washes it up and monitors me while I wash the rest of my body dry off and lock back up. A few times she has me lay on the bed while she plays with her cock.
    Last night was amazing, her period is done so I ate her pussy until she came in my face. Then she played with her cock, had me riding the edge over and over for 20min. When she saw I was close she would stop then lightly use one finger to slide around the shaft or around the head driving me crazy. When she had enough she told me to put the cage on and we went down to watch tv.
    When we went to bed I snuggled in and she said she doesn’t think I’m ready to cum and the date she had picked had come and gone. I said why do you think I’m not ready yet? She said you’re not begging and talking about being locked longer so you might as well stay that way.
    I get what she is saying, I’ve said things Friday will be 4 weeks and if she plans on making me wait till our vacation in April. So it’s my fault for opening my big mouth. Lol
    Anyway we are dog sitting 2 dogs so play isn’t easy cause they are all over us. A third dog is coming Friday for the weekend. So I don’t have a good chance this weekend either, maybe next Monday.
    My night time erections hadn’t been an issue for a while but the last 2 nights they came back with a vengeance lol. It’s ok it’s nit that bad and I’m fine with it.
    That’s all for now

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I have read posts from guys getting out of the cage and cumming or using a vibrator to cum while locked up. I’m not interested in trying that at all, I’m enjoying being locked and denied, I don’t want to lose my state of mind with out my goddess providing it. Friday is my 4 week mark, I’m very horny but I love this feeling and the attention I am giving to my sexy wife. After the 4 week mark I’m hoping I am permitted an orgasm but I have to beg for it, if I don’t I stay locked. I told her I would be honest and not just fake begging to cum. Will my mind shift to a begging submissive that my wife desires soon? I hope so because I would think my next orgasm will be fantastic and worth the wait. I just hope my recovery into a good attentive sub doesn’t take long. Precumming John is much better then a postcumming John. Lol

Allen1987, JiL and Chaste J. like this.
  15. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night when I got home I was told to clean out my ass and insert my tail butt plug. I did what I was told and we sat down to a nice dinner. After dinner she said let’s go for a walk with the dogs, I had never walked outside of the house with a butt plug in but hey whatever lol
    We just went around the block 15 min later we were home. Wasn’t to bad a little uncomfortable but I lived. Next I gave my goddess a bath then she removed my cage to wash her property.
    After drying off she got on the bed and opened her legs for me to start eating her out. Unfortunately we are watching 2 dogs and they distracted her on several ovations, she got up a few times to tend to them. The last time she came back she started playing with her cock and the tail in my ass. Switched to a 69position so I could please her st the same time It was heaven I loved every second of it. Then the dogs again. She came back sat on her cock and used a bullet vibrator, she slide up and down until she came all over her cock.
    She then picked up the pace it felt amazing to amazing so I warned her that I was close but she said I want you to cum!
    I few seconds later I exploded the 4 week buildup inside her tight pussy, it was amazing and well worth the wait. She climbed off and went to the bathroom to shower off what I had done. I came in and did the same.
    She told me this morning I will have another treat as soon as these dogs leave then nothing until our vacation in April.

16. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So glad to hear it was worth the 4 week wait, and I hope the post O stuff goes by fast and easy. I see and feel the difference so much after I really orgasm, so it has left me really OK with no full on O's these days. The longer she makes me wait the better, especially if she is enjoying herself along the way, which usually means I am serving her in many ways.

17. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I loved cumming, not my attitude lol
    I’ll stay locked and orgasm free as long as she wishes.

Allen1987 and JiL like this.
  18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I know what you mean. I sometimes think when she's riding her strap on and I'm watching and hearing her cum whilst I just swell in my cage, that I wouldn't care if I never had another orgasm as long as I can please Mrs Chaste! Funny how before chastity I got so much pleasure from my orgasms but now I enjoy hers even more. And the frustration is fantastic!

Allen1987, JiL and Herlicker 1970 like this.
  19. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree, I get pleasure seeing her cum, it’s fantastic. I get more disappointed when she only has one then me having any lol

20. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    This weekend my goddess left me uncaged as I had a rub mark, probably from all the power walking I’m doing. I was a good boy and didn’t touch her cock.
    She teased me on Friday and Saturday but Saturday I had an accident, she had just let go of her cock and I felt the tingle I tenced all my muscles hoping I could stop it. Sadly I started to twitch as cum spurted out the tip, no stimulation as I came so it wasn’t really pleasureful. She wasn’t happy and made me eat some off her finger. I was soft and my horny mood left we were both disappointed. I did get to pleasure my goddess several times over the weekend with my tongue.

21. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Oops wasn’t finished
    The last of the dogs we have been watching goes home today so I think we are going to be having a bit of fun once I get home from work, looking forward to whatever she has planned. Not sure if I’ll be getting a full O after what happened on the weekend or not.
    But I’m happy with anything she decides.

Strict Sir and Chaste J. like this.
  22. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Monday after the last dog left we had a nice dinner then I washed my goddess in the bath. Once she was out of the tub I slipped into her bath water with my cage removed so she could wash her property. I keep the ring of the HT on all the time, its a pain taking it on and off, it’s easy to wash around.
    In the bedroom I was told to leave the cage off so I swiveled the ring around so the locking bump was under my balls. She laid on the bed with her legs open welcoming me to please her. I kissed my way up to her mouth and we kissed for a bit before I kissed her neck and made my way down to her pleasure zone. I slowly licked her to her first orgasm, as she was cumming I slid a finger inside her wetness, very carefully as she is so sensitive after cumming. I kissed and licked all around her pussy while she calmed down from the orgasm. Then slowly started moving the finder inside of her. Once she started to moan I knew I could use my tongue on her again. A few min later she was cumming hard again. I quickly raised up and slid her cock inside of her, she was still cumming and I had to be gentel. I slowly slid in and out at first giving before plunging deep inside then all the way out and back again. When I feel I’m close I’ll push in as far as I can and slightly move my hips. Give me time to calm down but it pushs her over the edge. She came 3 times with her cock inside of her before I asked permission to cum which I’m happy to say she said yes. Lucky she did cause 2 seconds later I was filling her up with my cum. We laid there for a min before she got up and went to the shower. She was very happy and so was I, we cleaned up together in the shower before I put my cage back on and we head to bed for the night, We both slept well.
    In the morning she asked if I enjoyed my orgasm to which I replied god yes that was amazing. She said good cause you’ll be locked up for a long time before you get to cum again. Off to work I went with a tightness in my cage thinking about what she said. This is a very new journey for us and my goddess is getting very good at her role. Life is great :)

LockedN8 likes this.
  23. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Haven’t posted in a while, things have been pretty much the same locked 24/7 I please her she teases me, life is good. She loves seeing me cum so I haven’t gone to long with out an orgasm.
    Our trip to Cuba was wonderful, coming home to a shit storm not so much!!
    I didn’t wear my cage to the airport and most of the trip, the airport was because she didn’t want any issues going through security and in Cuba we did a lot of walking and discovered that after walking around in a wet bathing suit I was getting chafed.
    So the first orgasm I had was after eating her out and giving her a few orgasms she wanted to play with her cock, after about 40min if teasing my warning didn’t come out quick enough and I started to twitch. She let go of her cock and let it pump out on my belly. Everyday I would service my goddess but that’s all that would happen. The day before we left she wanted her cock inside her after a good oral session, I did a good job of not cumming until she got on top and slide up and down the shaft, I warned her and tried to pull out, she said cum in me and I did and loved every second of it.
    The trip home sucked as all end of vacations do, 3 hour delay, landing in Toronto at 3:30am!!
    Anyway we spent the night at the hotel we parked out car at and slept for 5hrs before driving through the storm to get home.
    We relaxed most of the weekend and watched the snow and ice build up outside, Sunday my goddess wanted an orgasm and I was happy to provide, I figured I wouldn’t be cumming but again she got on top of her cock and rode us to a orgasm in unison.
    Monday and Tuesday were quiet but last night she bathed me and waited in the bedroom with her legs open and said eat me. I started to kiss her and she said were not making love now get to work. I licked my way down to her wet pussy and started licking her to a wonderful orgasm. She got up had me roll over so she could play with her cock.
    She stroked it and slapped her balls somethinb she never did before, now she enjoys seeing me jump every time she does it.
    She slide up the bed and pushed her pussy into my mouth which was dripping wet and tasted so good, I licked it for a few min before she slide back down and lowered herself onto her cock.
    It wasn’t long before I pulled out because I was close but then she slide it back in, that’s when I took over the motion. I find if I push myself as deep as I can go and just move it slightly in and out and hard she cums and I can last and don’t cum. It worked she exploded all over her cock and got off of me and went back to teasing which included telling me how much she loved the tasted of her cum all over her cock. She jerked and slapped for another 10-15min then said that’s enough and got up. She stood there waiting for me to get up and put my cage on. Of course I was still rock hard so that wasn’t happening so she said just put your track pants on and come down stairs.
    We watched tv for an hour and she got up to go to bed, she reached down and squeezed and said hey go put your cage on. Lol oops I forgot it wasn’t on :).
    I went up stairs to put it on and discovered her cock was brused and had a blood blister from alll the teasing I guess. I do keep the ring on from my HT3 most times, it’s a great cock ring plus it’s a pain in the ass taking it off and on.
    Anyway it doesn’t hurt and hopefully it’s fine after a few days.
    This morning when I kissed her good bye and was leaving for work I said you really beat up your cock last night, we both laughed and I left.
    Sorry about the long story and any typos. hope you enjoy reading it.

24. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Made it through the weekend with out cumming, lots of playing and my goddess had many orgasms.
    Friday I gave my goddess a nice bath then she let me worship her pussy giving her a few orgasms. I was unlocked so she could play with her cock, bringing me close several times before I was locked back up.
    Saturday I wasn’t feeling well so we didn’t do much at all but watch tv.
    Sunday my cold was much better, we went on a nice long walk after a big breakfast. We showered together then off to do some shopping. Once home I was told to take my cage off and wash up and lay on the bed.
    She stood at the edge of the bed with my head between her legs so I could lick her tasty pussy, he moaning was getting louder and she crawled on top of me and grabbed her cock. She sucked and stocked as I licked and sucked. She came on my face and I stick my tongue inside her to get every drop.
    She then focused her attention on her cock, sucking, stroking and teasing it until she was ready to sit on it and slide it in. She rode me hard then slow teasing me with her pussy. When I was close I shoved it in as far as I could and grinder her causing her to cum hard. She got off of me and set between my legs for a little more teasing.
    She grabbed the lube and lubbed up her cock and my ass, stroking and fingering me, my eyes were closed moans of pleasure were loud. She knows when to stop so I don’t cum and brought me close several times before saying ok that’s all play times over, clean up and put your cage back on.
    We had a nice BBQ steak dinner watched a movie and went to bed. I’m happy that I wasn’t permitted to cum, hopefully I don’t again for a long time, today is only day 8.

Chaste J. and Truly Tasty like this.
  25. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Well made it to 13 days, was hoping it would have been much longer but that’s not up to me. After she rode me to an orgasm on Friday I was locked back up right away. All weekend we worked around the house, I did a chicken rotisserie on saturday and a roast beef rotisserie on Sunday, both turned out perfect. I was however not very attentive to me beautiful goddess, she mentioned this to me last night and added I’ll never cum on a Friday again or any time soon. I do hope that’s true :).
    It’s her birthday today so chances are I will be Cummins tonight but you never know maybe she will just have me please her then lock her cock back up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice