My first time.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by withabelt, Jun 24, 2014.

1. withabelt

withabelt New member

Marketing
    San Francisco
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    The first time I handed control of my cock over to a woman it was a sort of long distance girlfriend. We had sort of talked about it, but not really tried anything yet so one day I put it on and sent her a text message telling her I was wearing my cage and wouldn't take it off until she told me I could.

She replied immediately and said she was going out to dinner and drinks with some friends so it probably wouldn't be until late, but that I should be a good boy and stay locked until I heard from her.

As soon as she said that I started to swell in my cage and knew this was for me.

Much much later that night she texted me. At her request I sent her pictures of my trapped cock already dripping in its cage. She approved.

Since it was my first time she had mercy on me, let me out, and allowed me to jerk off. But I was to jerk off thinking about her sucking another man's cock and then me finishing him off. Then I had to scoop up and eat my cum.

I had to shoot video of the whole thing from me unlocking myself to shooting my load and eating it.

It was amazing.

We broke up eventually and she never locked me again, but I'll never forget that first time. I've been locked up since off and on (a little over a week was my longest stretch), but I still remember how much I pulsed and throbbed in my cage the first time she called me her good boy and told me I wasn't allowed to unlock until SHE said. I've been chasing that feeling ever since.

Maybe next time I'll tell the story of my first on-camera edging and ruined orgasm.

neil and cth96190 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice