My Caged Birthday Party

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Patticakes, Mar 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Patticakes

Patticakes Member

Hotel night auditor
    Buffalo, NY
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    For my birthday and my wife wanted to spend the night in Niagara Falls. I won a gift certificate for Sheraton 4 points from work's Christmas Party which I used for the event. My wife discovered some months ago about my cross dressing and bi sexual desires and after a emotional talk, she agreed to work with me on my needs. It should be noted that she is 10 years older than me. The first stage was to show my devotion by locking up my cock in a chastity device. Sex picked up but not that much. Thanksgiving break things took a step backwards. The wigs that I was using which were her own she got rid of on her trip to her sisters house in NJ. We do not celebrate that holiday together. She visits her family and I visit my family. Early in November she stopped wearing the key to my cock cage. It was in early November that I met Empress who desired to have my other key which I mailed out to her. She took control where my wife left off. The Empress wanted to know my boundaries which I told her my wife is the only one above which she accepted.

So I was planning my birthday hotel night to see how far my wife would explore my kinkiness. I decided on packing 2 bags and let my wife choose which bag i should bring to the hotel. My kink bag had a nighty 2 pairs of panties. Sex game. Message lotions. Ky gel his and hers. 2 sizes butt plugs. Lube. And a strap on that I bought on Friday.

Friday I got dressed up for one of my famous cock hunts. Purple bra and panties purple dress with black pantry hose and alligator skin high heels. my kink brothers approved of the outfit. Due to the cold I found a old fur coat to wear. After the hunt was over, I drove over to a adult store to buy the strap on which a sales lady helped me out. She loved the heels that I was wearing. She could no longer wear heals because she broke her ankle. I made my purchase of a his and hers strap on and thanked the sales lady for her help.

The second bag was my normal boxers sweat pants and sweater and tee shirt with sneakers and swim trunks.

My wife came home from teaching and asked about the 2 bags which I explained and gave her a choice to decide. She decided the kink bag was too big and packed everything in her gym bag and packed with her stuff. We checked in the hotel. it was on the 5th floor with a river view. We were away from the falls and had a view of Grand Island across the river. the river was not frozen and moving at a good pace. We decided to walk our dog before we went out to eat. The wind was blowing real bad and the walk lasted about 15 min. I took our dog back to the room and she would not settle down. I called my wife on her phone to explain about the dog problem. We did room service 2 beers, pizza and antipasto. She had taramasu and I had brownie a la mode. After dessert we open a bottle of chocolate wine and nestled on the bed and watched the intern. After the movie was over we walked the dog again for another 15 minutes. After the walk, sane stripped into her bra and panties. I reached inside the kink bag and grabbed the nightie and ask her permission to wear the outfit. She gave her approval and I dressed in front of her. I was so excited that this was happening. I crawled on the bed to worship her feet. After sucking on her toes like the cocks that I have sucked, I started to massage her body working upwards. Legs, torso, and arms. I reached her mouth and gave her a passionate kiss and thanked her for allowing me to serve her. I started to massage her 38c breast and got her nipples real hard for me to suck on. As I sucked on her tits I moved my hand down to explore her pussy. Her hand joined minevas we explored her clit. Her pussy was getting real juicy and my cocked ached to be released from the cage. She started moaning that she never felt like this before and got the room spinning for her. She later realised her Vertigo started and we had to stop for her to recover. She noticed my locked chastity cage and informed me that she left the key at home. I told this cage is to show my loyalty and that she is in control. I informed her sleeping without any underware or panties that my balls do slip out. I nestled next to her with just my nightie feeling very content and how great it was to be submissive to my wife.
    The dog woke us up for her morning walk to pee which required to get dress to taker her outside. After she was done we went back and got undress to continue explore the kink bag. The his and her ky gel expired 2005. We gave each other massages with oils that I brought with us.

After the massages were done I asked her for a date next Saturday for Bingo run by crossdressers which she agreed too. During our talks she set her limits. No poly or swinging. Years ago we went with another couple to Niagara Falls. And we lightly played swinging. We were just waking around my wife with her boyfriend and me with my girlfriend. It felt strange and exciting. I made a mistake bragging about it work where my wife,cousin worked and confronted my wife about. My wife was not pleased that I was so open about talking about that event.

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Happy Birthday ! Sounds like you had a nice time.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    sounds like a most constructive weekend

4. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Gotta ask. What is chocolate wine?

5. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    It's actually red wine mixed with some kind of chocolate so it looks like chocolate but it's actually some form of red wine it is really good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice