MssMiriam

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MssMiriam, Jul 8, 2021.

1. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Switzerland, Italy, Croatia. ....
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I was busy preparing for the wedding. My godmother Anna helped me. My beautician Gina put on my make-up for me, and adjusted my hair a little more. I put on my wedding dress, added a veil over my face, and we headed to church. My mother was waiting for me in front of the church, to help carry out my plan to bring Dina to the altar by his mother. This was contrary to some customs, because it was "normal" that one father brings the bride and the other father brings the groom. In my family it was customary for the mother to bring the bride because we are matriarchal family. To help accomplish this, I persuaded my cousin to take Dino's father away at the last minute so he couldn't get to church on time. It wasn't hard for my cousin because she's able to get the devil across the water without being thirsty. She made up her mind to take Dino's father home because she had forgotten something, and when they returned the ceremony was all over.

When Dino showed up with his godfather, I arranged for his godmother to be a woman, my friend Rosa. I did this so that everything would be in accordance with our family tradition, where men had no greater powers or rights than the woman. Dino could barely walk, moving from foot to foot, like a wounded cowboy. Clearly only Anna and I knew why, the anesthetic wore off, so the pain of the piercing overcame him. I gave a sign to the godmother to encourage him a little and motivate us allow us to perform the rite in the church without being suspicious.

Since Dino's father was not there, his mother took him to the altar and handed his hand to my mother, which caused ridicule in his family and his guests. The priest performed the wedding according to the normal procedure. The difference is that that he treated me like I was a man, and Dino treated like a woman because we had agreed so. We exchanged rings and signed the marriage papers.

We left the church and passed through the whole city in a big open white car, and trumpeted with the horns as is the custom in the Mediterranean. We arrived at a restaurant, along with several hundred guests, most of whom were women, as was the custom in our family. The guests sprinkled us with flowers and rice as we entered, which was also the custom.

Dino could barely walk, but luckily we were very close to our table. When we finally sat down he was relieved, and the whole time he was complaining of pain. He soon said he had to go to the toilet, and as I was in a huge wedding dress, I could not assist him. I called Anna, and with a sign known only to us, I told her to go with Dino. She just laughed.

When they came back, she told me how she unbuttoned it and held his baby and his tube as he drained the water. I gave Dino a painkiller. We had to dance as required by protocol, and Dino was dragging like a beaten dog, and all the women in the hall were laughing. At first glance, everything was perfect, and only the female part of the family knew how it went with us.

One of our customs is for a young husband to crawl under the bride's dress in the middle of the stage and take off her garter with his teeth. The two of us were on the stage, with me sitting. Dino knelt in front of me and crawled under my dress on his knees. I intentionally squeeze my legs a little, so he couldn’t reach my thighs at first. Dino didn’t see the whole hall laughing.

I deliberately position his head as if he was doing something under my dress, and all the women were rolling with laughter, because it associated them with oral sex. I finally let him take off the garter with his teeth, and he, as the winner, came out on his knees with the garter in his teeth, and the whole hall laughed.

There were many more gags that in every way symbolized the subordination of husbands in our marriages. One of these symbols was that he had to eat from my hand or I would feed him with a small spoon. I pulled him by the tie, which symbolizes an obedient dog, tied a rope around his neck, tied his arms, and he had to pay to get a kiss. All these were various funny ways of showing female power in the family.

Most of the girls did not hesitate to dance with their female friends, because most of the girls were female-oriented. They did not hide it, and many kissed while dancing. Late that night the fest finally ended. This time, in a big black car, Dino and I went to a luxury hotel nearby. There was a big apartment for the newlyweds waiting for us.

Dino had to help me take off my complicated wedding dress. After an hour we managed to get a little more comfortable. I stripped everything off of me except my stockings and corset, which had an open crotch. By tradition, it is not appropriate for a lady to be completely naked. Dino undressed and sat on the bed, mostly from fatigue and even more from the pain of his new piercing called a Principe Alberto. I moved in front of him and said

-“Dear Dino, as I promised you, now you can caress me and do whatever you want, because now I am officially your wife, and I have to fulfill all your sexual desires. When he saw this text on the day of signing the contract, Dino did not read further: The husband is the moral authority of the family and has every right to demand anything from his lawful wife and his wife is obliged to satisfy all sexual desires during the honeymoon. However, you must see the note 10A. At the end of the contract under paragraph 10A it was written after the expiration of the honeymoon all decisions and all rights are acquired by the wife - woman, who is the moral authority of the family. This applies to everything related including sex life.” When Dino read the pre-bargain contract, he saw only item 10, but did not think to look at what was written under 10A at the end of the contract.

Dino, with his painful piercing, couldn’t even think about sex at this moment. But I did. I lay on the bed on my back and commanded in a sharp voice

-“Come here between my legs. If you are unable to have intercourse with your male organ, you are still able to give pleasure to your wife with kisses and lips.”

Dino knelt humbly on the floor in front of the bed. I put my feet on his shoulders, and he got to work and started licking. That would be our only form of sex during the honeymoon, and until the Prince Albert heals, which will be at least two more months. And there probably be more time after that.
    It will continue.

A.Post, Newbie61, majorsk and 8 others like this.
  2. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    During my honeymoon, I didn't humiliate Dino much. I taught him more to be obedient and to ask permission for everything before he did it. We traveled around Italy and stayed for a few days in a hotel we liked. A classic story of two lovers. Every day I bandaged Dino’s man tools, which were healing very slowly from piercings. For two whole weeks, a rubber tube protruded from his pee tool. After a week I said:

- “Dino, today is your day for a big bath, and I will help you with that. Today I will depilate you to make you beautiful and smooth.”

When I said that, Dino objected, and I started shouting at him. I took his suitcase and threw it in the hotel hallway. He chased after it and I locked the door. He begged me to open the door for an hour, but I didn't give in. I later found out that he slept in the laundry room. In the morning we met at the table for breakfast. He started with the statement that he didn't want to be hairless shaved, and I started a loud argument in the middle of the restaurant hall!:

- “If you don't love me, and if you don't want to fulfill my wishes, which are really small and modest, then we will divorce immediately, but before that, look at what is written in Article 99.”

I took a copy of of ours marriage contract out of my purse.
    Dino read Article 99: If one of the spouses changes his mind during the honeymoon and no longer wants to stay married, then he bears all the costs of the wedding so far, and pays compensation of 1,000,000 .... You lose all rights that are registered in the marriage contract.

After reading Dino immediately started to apologize.

-“I didn't mean it that way, clearly that I want to stay married to you, clearly that I don't want to divorce, clearly that I don't want to quarrel, it just seemed to me that I would be ridiculous, if my friends saw on the beach without hair.”

I replied -“Ok Dino, I'll take care of it, by agreement. Here's how we will do this. During the summer months I will let you have hair, on the parts of the body that are visible, and that lasts as long as we go to the beach. Are you satisfied?”

Dino agreed. After breakfast we returned to the hotel room.

- “Ok Dino we will go to the bathroom. You know I wouldn't let you go to bed with me so messy. It doesn't befit a real gentleman. A real gentleman is always freshly bathed and groomed, because you never know when a lady will want a little intimacy.”

Dino undressed in disbelief, while I changed into a one-piece bathing suit. I wrapped Dino’s penis and balls in a nylon bag because he still had a bandage on his penis. I taped everything up. I took my latex gloves I opened the shower and rinsed Dino’s body from head to toe. I opened a few tubes of depilatory cream, put it on the glove, and started smearing the cream all over his body. After it was coated, I waited 10 minutes, then tried with a spatula to see if the hair was coming off. When the hairs softened I took a small towel and soaked it in water. I wiped Dino's body with the towel and with white mixture creams, and his hair fell very lightly from the body.

Very quickly, I wiped away everything. I immediately opened the shower and sprayed water over him, and he washed himself with a terry glove. Another shampoo wash and Dino was like a baby. After I helped him wipe off, I applied baby cream to his whole body, because this is best after depilation. I praised his look and obedience.
    I took off the nylon bag and bandages from his intimacy, and he washed his male parts himself.

While we were in the bathroom he asked me why I pierced his cock. I told him:

-"Principe Alberto is a symbol of masculinity, fidelity, chivalry, and a custom in our family. It serves as an ornament, stimulates during sex, and serves as a guarantee of fidelity."

I knew he didn't understand the latter, but there would be a time when it would become clear to him what I had told him. We had sex in the evening, that is, I got sex the way a lady should. Dino is now accustomed to marital duties, he knelt in front of the bed, and I spread my legs. He licked better every night in the twilight, because I taught him that is what suits me. He wasn't as capable as Diana yet, but he was satisfying for a beginner.

Every day we went for a walk, Dino was walking better and better. He was no longer in pain while walking, so we visited all the museums and all the popular places on almost the entire coast of Italy. Dino had learned to be obedient and to please all my desires. This required my great commitment as I explained everything, and he had to be silent while I was talking. This is a custom in our family, for a man to be silent and wait for the words from the oldest woman present.
    The honeymoon ended in great love and without any misunderstandings after our little incident.
    It will continue.

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 11 others like this.
  3. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    We finally arrived at my house. Without taking any argument from Dino I decided that we would live in my house. It will become clear later why. Diana told me that everything was fine in the house and that craftsmen had been and installed new chandelier hooks exactly as I had requested although she had a lot of cleaning to do after them. I boasted that we had been at Mare Ligure and she said that it was just on the radio that in a town where we had stayed a lice infestation had been discovered in a nursing home. An idea for staging my long-prepared plan immediately dawned on me. While Dino was taking our things out of the car I hastily wrote a receipt with which Dino agreed to donate all his clothes to the Caritas. (Charity)

When Dino brought in the last suitcase, I met him in the hallway and quickly told him:
    -“Get undressed quickly, fleas and lice were discovered in the hotel. Put all your clothes in this plastic bag. Sign this paper to donate everything to Caritas.”

Dino was confused, but he signed and started undressing and I put everything in the bag. Diana came and watched in amazement as Dino undressed in the middle of the entrance. When he reached his panties he stopped, and I shouted:

-“Why have you stopped? I said take everything off.”

-“How am I going to take it all off when the maid is here?”

-“Dino, don't argue with me; my rules apply in my house and I have never heard my orders questioned. After all, Diana is a maid and it is normal for her to see you naked as she has seen me a hundred times. Isn’t that so Diana?”

She nodded and bowed slightly as befits a maid. Dino turned around a little and finally took off his panties.

-“Let's take a quick shower now.”

Dino went to the bathroom, I followed him, and I indicated to Diana come with me. I pointed my finger to the shower and Dino went inside. I said:

-“It's been a week since the big bath, so today we will repeat and along the way remove any suspicion of flea infestation and lice.”

I turned on the water and started spraying. When he was wet I put on latex gloves, as did Diana. She took depilatory cream and started applying it. Dino wanted to say something, but with a sharp look from me he stayed silent. I indicated to Diana that she should continue to apply depilatory cream. Dino was turned with his back towards us and Diana rubbed the whole back of his body including his legs. I told him to show his ass because there is hair there too. Diana timidly rubbed around but when I slapped her ass she stopped being shy and rubbed him vigorously all over. Then she stopped and waited because Dino didn't want to turn around. I raised my voice:

-“What are you waiting for Dino? Turn around! Do you need a written request?”

He turned slowly with his hands hiding his crotch.

-“Get your hands off now.”

I took a small plastic bag and wrapped the head of his penis, explaining to Diana how she would do it next time. I don't know how clearly Diana saw his piercing but a small smile appeared on her face suggesting that she had seen something. Then Diana began to apply the cream from his shoulders then down over his chest. I ordered Dino to raise his hands and grab the curtain-rail. He reluctantly obeyed. Diana rubbed his armpits. Then she went down to his stomach and stopped and looked at me.

-“What you are waiting for? Continue, go lower. No hesitation or shame, work is work. And if you don't do your job, you know very well what awaits you on Sunday when the penalties and merits are counted.”

Diana quietly but slowly continued to apply the cream around his organ.

-“Quick, look at his back it will burn until you are done with his legs.”

She quickly spread the cream all over his body with both hands.

- “You didn't cover his bags well (scrotum-balls ).”

Diana shyly re-applied cream to his sack but so far no cream was on his balls. When I slapped her ass she finally grabbed his balls like she was milking a cow.

-“Let's wash his back quickly now. If his back is red burned, from too long exposure to depilatory cream , you get 20 strokes.”

Diana quickly began to take off the cream with a small damp towel, straining herself to finish the back of his legs. She rinsed the back of his body with water. Then Dino turned and Diana tested whether the softening of the hair on the front of his torso had begun. When she saw that they were easy to take off, she rubbed again with a wet towel and went lower and lower towards his stomach. She paused again.

- “Finish the armpits first, so it doesn't burn,”

I told her. She rubbed his armpits and the hairs just disappeared.

- “You want me to spank your ass again or do your job?”

The hair on his pubis had not yet softened, so she moved to his feet. The hair from his legs washed away like foam, everything disappeared in an instant. Only his pubis and scrotum remained. A few more minutes later She carefully removed the last remnants of the cream along with the hair. His balls were a little more difficult to clean because they kept slipping out of her hand. I told her to squeeze harder and not to be afraid. Dino made a strange grimace with his face as she pulled on his balls. All that was left was to rinse with water and wash everything again with shampoo.

I told Dino to turn around to look at him from all sides. Dino was red in the face and visibly embarrassed and was looking at the ceiling. I took off my gloves and felt his armpits, balls and pubis.

-“Bravo Diana, feel now, to know how clean and soft it must be. He's just as beautiful as a little girl.”

Eventually Diana removed the bag from his penis and washed it with gentle soap for intimate parts. She wiped his entire body with a towel.

“Now more baby cream as befits our clean little boy.”

As Dino came out of the shower I gave Diana the whole tub of baby cream and told her to spread it all over, paying special attention to his genitals and ensure thorough protection with the cream. Diana
    rubbed his whole body from the neck down, this time she was not shy or pausing on the spicy parts but was smearing the cream with gusto, with Dino twisting from tickling or discomfort.

Now he needed to be given something to wear, but all his things were either in a garbage bag or a Caritas bag. I went to my closet and brought some pink panties and my lace nightgown.

- “Keep Dino wearing this until tomorrow, until we buy new clothes for you .”

Diana started smiling and Dino didn't want to move. When I slapped both of them on the face, they realized that this was no joke and Dino put on women's lace panties and Diana helped him into a lace nightgown.
    It will continue.

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 11 others like this.
  4. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    In the morning, Dino came for breakfast in his nightgown. Diana smiled secretly, and I was with her.

-“How do I get out of the house now that I have nothing to wear?” Dino asked.

-“Don't worry, Dino, for now I'll give you some of my clothes, and then we'll go to town and buy you everything new.”

After breakfast, I took a red T-shirt and light blue jeans out of the closet. I offered him to choose between pink socks and skin neutral color, and he chose the latter. Instead of shoes, I gave him white female sandals. We drove to the city where most of the clothing stores were located. In the shop, the shopkeepers looked at him and smiled softly, pushing each other, when they would appear to me. I insisted that we buy suits first, then plain clothes, then something for the house, and finally jeans and what He could wear then. You think the order is random, but no, I wanted him to spend as much time as possible in funny women's clothes and humiliate him that way. Dino could hardly wait to get dressed in men’s jeans, which we eventually bought.

Dino mentioned to me that we hadn’t bought any man panties or underwear. I told him not to worry, that we had everything in the house. He asked me when he could go get his things in his house. I told him whenever he wanted, but you have to tell me when it will be. Dino organized it for the next morning. When he came to the front of my house, I didn't let him bring any of it in. I said:

- “Look at the last contract. It was agreed that all your things would go to Caritas. (charity) Dino rebelled, and I immediately yelled at him and said:

- “If you do not want to abide by the contract you signed, the rules of conduct in my house, prenuptial agreement and my wishes, then you can immediately go to your house, and it is over between us. After all it is agreed that I buy you everything you need from now on, and I bought you what you're still missing. You'll get it all in the next few days.

Dino said quietly:

- “Well, okay, I just thought, I didn't know ....”

I sent the van full of his things to Caritas. There were also his personal belongings, a briefcase, decorations and photos. Everything went to Caritas, I wanted him to feel that everything ended with his previous way of life. Now Dino belonged to me and only to me, and I had to convince him of that as soon as possible. At home, Dino asked me about underwear, which he could not find.

-“Dino, we're not going to buy underwear now. Haven't I bought you enough stuff, everything you wanted?”

-“So what am I going to wear underneath?”

-“Dino, there are a hundred of my old panties, which are much better quality, more comfortable to wear, sexy and more beautiful than the ones from the shops. Plus, you will have something of mine with you all day. Isn't that wonderful? Now Diana will bring them to your closet.”

Diana took a large laundry basket and transferred all my old panties, in all colors and all lace cuts and semi-transparent, to Dino's closet. She smiled softly as she tidied up.

On Saturday I saw Dino and Diana talking quietly, and Dino was holding Diana's arm by her elbow as they talked. It was immediately suspicious to me. I knew that every man would use the first opportunity to mess with the first woman he came across, and I decided to stop it at the start. I shouted right away.

- “You two are messing around a bit. If it hadn't occurred to you to have something together, and if you think you can touch and have an adventure, forget it right away.”

On Sunday morning, while they were both still asleep, I abruptly woke them, first Diana and then Dino. I said the same thing to both of them

-“Come to the living room in your nightgown like that.”

I took the strap and sat on my seat next to the couch. Diana was first over my knees. I picked up her nightgown and started beating her:

-" 20 smacks for flirting with Dino, then 10 smacks for disobedience and disrespect."

Diana was already used to regular punishments on Sundays, so she sobbed softly, and her buttocks were visibly furrowed by the belt.

-”Now it's your turn, Dino.”

Dino stood stiff with disbelief, not knowing if he had escaped punishment or would be bent over my knees. When I suspected he was going to leave, I grabbed his arm and forcibly knocked him to my knees. I tied his hands with a rope, then gave the rope to Diana to pull under the couch leg and stretch with her hands. Diana was obedient and Dino was helpless.

-"20 strokes for flirting with the maid, 10 for not respecting the house rules, and 10 as a warning for the next offense."

I was beating Dino on the ass and he was fidgeting like a little kid who wants to escape punishment, but it was all in vain.

-“You'll get 5 more blows for not respecting the penalty, because you're fussing.”

Diana let go of the rope at my signal, and I let Dina get up. Diana kissed my hand with which I had punished her, as every time before. Dino didn't know what to do. I lifted my belt, and motioned for him to kneel and kiss my hand. Dino was surprised by this part of the house rules, but he kissed my hand.

-“Now each to his own room. If something similar happens again, if I see just one touch of the hand, Diana can leave immediately because your job is done here, and you Dino - if I notice any looking or intimate conversations with girls or women, here or at your job, you will get a divorce right away. You know very well that the company and the walls have ears and eyes, and someone will report any attempt at infidelity to me.”

First thing on Monday, I called Dr. Anna to come to my place that afternoon. Dr. Anna came with her bag. Diana stood in the corner waiting to entertain our guest. I invited Dino from his study to join us.

- “Dino, Dr. Anna came to see how your piercing heals. Get undressed.”

Dino stood distraught and stiff.

-“Dino why are you acting that way?

-" Strip naked so that the doctor can examine you. how do you think she will examine you without contact or seeing you?”

Dino looked at Diana, and she turned her gaze professionally to the window. Dino slowly undressed. When he was left completely naked, I motioned for him to come closer, between me and Anna, the two of us sitting each on our own seat. Dr. Anna turned Dino so that daylight fell on his crotch. The curtains were wide open, and a careful observer from the street could see what was happening. I spoke:

-“Anna It's been a month and a half since the piercing, the wound has almost healed. As soon as possible you should make sure that he can't touch his penis or that I have prevented him from having uncontrolled sexual intercourse.”

-“It's too early for a real cage, but we could put a padlock on the ring that would prevent him from penetrating but not masturbating.”

I agreed to that temporary solution. I brought the already prepared padlock, which Anna managed to pass through the ring with some difficulty because the ring was very small in diameter. but it was thick. The ring was small, so it doesn’t bother with intercourse, but it provides great pleasure to a woman. It was said to be very comfortable when placed in the right way in the right size on a male penis.

Dino climbed on his fingertips from the pain as Anna adjusted the heavy padlock. Diana brought him clean women's panties, which he put on so the two of us could see it all standing together in his panties. Dino complained of pain and the weight of the padlock, and I answered him.

-“Dino, if it weren't for your incident with Diana, we wouldn't have to do anything urgently until your piercing is completely healed. However, since you were reckless, I have to be careful and that's why you're going to suffer a little. It's not my fault, it's your fault. But I'm a good person and that's why I'll help you. Diana bring a garter belt from my room.”

Diana immediately ran over and brought a red garter belt and handed it to me. I fastened the garter belt around Dino’s waist. With a piece of elastic, I tied the padlock to the garter belt so that Dino s cock stood, hanging from the garter belt. We studied it and concluded that it would be best to have two elastics, one on the right and the other on the left. That way, the penis with the padlock would not move because it would be tied in three points. Diana brought a belly corset that was fashionable at the time, and I squeezed it all together so that nothing could be seen, or that his padlock and penis were not dancing in his panties. Dino had an alluring waist like a real beauty. He put on his suit pants to see how he stood. I asked him

-“Dino are you satisfied?” Dino replied sourly:

-" It's fine now.”

Another important moment was when I found a toilet bowl all sprinkled with urine I immediately called Dino.

-“What is this?” Dino said

- “I spray because of the ring my urine squirts in all directions.”

-“Dino, do I have to teach you to sit on the toilet, like any woman, then there is no splashing. Come on, let's try it right away.”

Dino quietly unbuttoned his lace corset, took off his women's panties and sat down. Only the soft chatter of the stream was heard, I praised him and gave him a kiss.

I bought Dino a new car to go to work with. I made it clear to him that he was to show his manhood at work and had to report to me every day about his accomplishments and successes at work. In the house he must show his kindness and masculinity, in this way, to be submissive and obedient to me. He quickly realized what I wanted and he knew he must not oppose me.
    It will continue....

A.Post, cjack, Wears and 9 others like this.
  5. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I kept order in the house. During the day, Dino worked in the company and visited business partners more and more. I regularly checked the piercing and after two months Dino no longer felt pain when I pulled on the ring. This was a good sign. One night I decided to see how Dino's penis worked. It would actually the first time we were going to have sex together.

I prepared everything in my bedroom. A large towel was placed to protect the bed from possible juices. Dino didn’t know exactly what was going to happen as I laid him on top of it. I removed the key from my necklace and opened the padlock on Dino's penis. All that remained was the Prince Albert ring which very nicely highlighted his cock. I smeared his entire penis with Vaseline and prepared to ride on it.

I stepped over Dino's thighs and slowly began to descend on his now hardened cock. I placed it exactly on the small hole of my ass, which was bigger than the hole in my vagina as I had been receiving penises anally from the beginning. I pretended to be in a bit of pain and clenched my anus and Dino clenched his teeth in pain. After pretending to pierce my hymen, I settled completely down on it. It didn't even take a couple of movements with my buttocks before Dino was cumming inside me. I stayed on his penis for a while without an orgasm. For me it was just the beginning of the game, but this time it ended without pleasure.

When Dino had softened, I slowly got up from his crotch and turned on the light. Exactly as planned, there was a big blood stain on Dino's pubis apparently from the piercing of my hymen. But I had chosen the day of my period. Dino was thrilled that he was the first man to have sex with me. Here men are very sensitive about that. I asked Dino if he was satisfied. Dino boasted like a typical husband out of pride and macho masculinity typically shown to a newly deflowered virgin.

As you know it’s important that everyone is happy, but this time everyone was happy but me. It didn’t matter so much to me because I immediately sent Dino under the shower, later to go to his room. I put a tampon back in my vagina and invited Diana to massage me and lick my vulva. It was very relaxing. I fell asleep like a happy virgin who had just made love with her second husband and probably fiftieth lover.

Immediately after returning from my honeymoon I took a cardboard model of a protective tube for Dino's penis to the ship equipment master workshop. The master made it very simply and polished it so that there were no sharp edges. I called Dr. Anna over for coffee as we say; that’s really an invite for a little conversation. As the two of us sat at the table, I called Dino into the living room and ordered him to undress.

This time Dino took off his belly corset, release the elastic, then removed the red garter belt, without hesitation and revealed the sexy lacy women's panties he wore underneath. Anna smiled pleasantly. Dino took off his panties without being told and showed us his cock and padlock. I removed the key from the necklace. Anna took the key and unlocked the padlock. With large pliers she spread the ring so that the ball fell out and was able to pull out the ring. After that I gave her the specially prepared protective tube for his penis.

Anna tried to put the tube down, but there was no way she could push it on. Diana, who was discretely watching everything from the corner of the room where she usually stands on duty when guests are present, brought ice at my command. Putting the ice in a nylon stocking Anna wrapped it around Dino's penis which began to sag and shrink. As Dino gritted his teeth in embarrassment Anna tried to push the tube on again but she couldn't get his soft and wet cock through. Then she came up with a magic trick. She pulled the open end of a nylon stocking onto Dino's cock, lubricated everything with a little baby oil, ran the toe-end of the stocking through the tube and then very slowly pulled the stocking out so that the cock remained in the tube.

After considerable fiddling, with the help of Vaseline, she managed to pass the padlock through the urethra, through the piercing hole and finally through the hole in the tube. A loud click and the padlock closed. Dino's cock was trapped inside. The tube was so tight that it did not allow the slightest erection. Now Dino was free to go to business meetings and meet beautiful women and there was no danger that he would go on a conquest on his own.

When I wanted sex I had several options. The first and sweetest thing for me was to call Diana. She did it professionally and expertly and the most passionate things for me are her kisses, massages and licking which gave me the greatest pleasure every day with the least complications. The other way was for Dino to lick me, which was also a good way to achieve orgasm.

The third way was a little more complicated. I had to take off the key, unlock the padlock, pull off the safety pipe and lay Dino on the bed. Then I would ride him. Dino would cum and soften in a few minutes and I wouldn't even be able to reach the clitoris with my hand to help myself a little, Dino was emptied. After that I had to go to the bathroom to wash myself, then put the tube on Dino's cock again and lock it. All together it was quite tiring and it would wake me up instead of putting me to sleep.

I must clarify that I never allowed Dino to ride on top of me because that would be to me an act of humility and surrender. I was always on top and he was a;ways helpless beneath me. I always led the game and gave orders as to when, how, where and what. Dino never knew he was pushing his cock into my anus the whole time because I didn’t let him put his hands and fingers around my genitals.

Dino was given a once weekly right to sex but only if he deserved it with his lovely demeanor and success at work. I strongly motivated him to do his best in everything. It often happened that he begged me to unlock it, but if he had not met my expectations with the required number of points he remained locked. I didn't unlock it even on Sunday when Diana depilated him during a big bath, which was initially under my supervision. Later I let them do it unsupervised - the only condition was that the door had to stay open so they never knew when I would inspect them and see what they were doing. Diana was very afraid of being fired and beaten because she would not find another such well-paid job as well as the luxury she had with me. Dino couldn't get out of his cage without my key. Everyone was happy and content.
    It will continue....
    Your comments please in PM. If you liked the story, give me a Like.

A.Post, cjack, sillymaid and 13 others like this.
  6. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Now that everything was arranged according to my wishes, I was again caught up in nostalgia for the family. I wanted, like my mother, as well as my grandmother, to have a big family with a lot of daughters. My mother always told me: Choose the right man to fertilize you. It is not necessarily to be your husband. He is just a legal entity, and your wise choice will be to choose the best proven male for breeding. That thought never went out of my head.

I didn't take birth control pills. The first reason was that they made me fat, and the second because I didn't have vaginal sex with Dino, although Dino was convinced that we had real classic vaginal sex all the time. At work I met many real men. I always saw them not only as men, but as potential males for breeding, I had already devised and perfected the approach, and that was to determine in a very short time whether a man was suitable to fertilize me.

My criteria were very high. He was supposed to be tall, strong, handsome, intelligent, highly positioned, and successful. The most important criterion was that he was married and had only daughters. I first trained and perfected my approach with a potential bull. The tactics were very simple, I would immediately ask how many children they had, and did they have daughters. Many failed the first or all tests. Some were just beautiful, some just rich, some had no children, and many had one son or mixed.

After a long time and many attempts and failures, I had almost given up. It was impossible to find such a man in one person. When suddenly I smiled with happiness. I met Gino, a man who had everything I was looking for. He had three daughters, and worked for a well-known trading company. The problem was that he was very attached to his family and did not think of an extra-marital adventure. After several unsuccessful attempts to somehow isolate him and stay alone with him, I finally saw an opportunity to go together to a meeting in another city. I pushed myself into his car, with the excuse that I wasn't driving alone, and he was going anyway, so we could go together.

We went to a hotel because the meeting was the next morning. We took two rooms. Now I needed to figure out how to connect with him.
    In was in my room, after I dressed up and changed into the sexiest nightgown and moderately make up, I started yelling. In a pretend panic, I raced out of the room and entered the room where Gino was.

- Oh, how scared I am! In my room there is a big rat.

I spontaneously entered Gino's arms. I pretended to be scared and panicked, and of course there was no mouse. Besides, I wouldn't be scared by a wolf. I said

-“Gino, I won’t go into the room alone, and it's best that you don’t come in either.”

I hugged him tightly and didn't let him go. Gino comforted me with various solutions, to call the reception, to give me another room,... but I didn't let myself be distracted. I assured him that I was not moving anywhere now because I was very scared and that I would go crazy or throw myself out the window out of fear. The great Gino could not allow a woman to be so frightened and helpless and left alone in another city. His gentlemanly sense of responsibility had worked.

To calm me down he accepted a hug and told me some romantic fairy tales. I told him:

-" Now I feel safe like never before".

After a couple of hours of talking and pleasant hugs, I started kissing him lightly on the neck. At first he did not give in, but after my insistence he relented and accepted the kisses that were getting hotter and hotter. I told him that he aroused me very much and as if by chance, I touched his cock over his pajamas, my nightgown accidentally unbuttoned, and his hand landed on my tits. I told him:

-"No man had impressed me so strongly, i feel so safe in your arms.

I invited him to bed, and that was my expertise. No man ever left me in that position, not even Gino. I made him turn off the light, to hug me and to talk to me and I slowly touched his crotch. As a real man he got aroused and I lay on my back for the first time after my failed first marriage. Gino rode up, and penetrated me. He was a true lover. He was gentle, and did everything to make me feel good. I was so excited and thrilled with mine and his behavior that my orgasm came to me quickly and passionately. At one point he asked me if he could...., I knew what he meant, if he could drop his semen into my intimacy.. I just nodded, he thought he knew what it meant, and I knew what it meant to me. I didn't even think of going to the bathroom to wash myself, those juices he gave me were a real treasure for me. In previous opportunities for sex, I would immediately run to the bathroom, but now it was completely different.

By morning we had two more successful intercourse's. We continued to sleep in the same room the next day after the trade negotiations. Our idyll continued on the third night, although all official meetings ended. Our stay in the room was spiced with a lot of sex in all possible but classic poses. We both really enjoyed it.

We went back to our city, to our company, and after that, we only greeted each other with the smile that was in our eyes. To other people, that greeting with their eyes, and a discreet smile, was completely imperceptible.

I was lucky, and I soon found out I was pregnant. After nine months as it usually happens I gave birth to my first daughter. Dino was overjoyed because he was a father for the first time, and I praised him as a great man. He bragged at the company that he was a father and we were all happy.
    It will continue....

A.Post, cjack, Wears and 12 others like this.
  7. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Very nice to read your updates on your story

sissy veronique likes this.
  8. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Your comments please in PM.

During the first months of my pregnancy with my first daughter I liked receiving hand and foot massages given by Diana the most. Occasionally she would give me oral pleasure but at the end in the latter stages of pregnancy I didn’t want more strong orgasms as they could cause uterine contractions and premature birth and I limited her attentions to the regular depilation of my body hair, which is an integral part of every woman's hygiene.

Dino was a special problem for me. His need for sex grew stronger and I got tired of the procedure of removing the protective tube which prevented his wandering around with other women. At the time there were no Chastity Cages on the market as there are today. In the first months of my pregnancy I reduced his frequency of unlocking to every other week which was a little controversial because he was better and better as a husband and he was strongly advancing as a businessman. That's exactly how I explained it to him - that sex was currently hindering his further progress and so he will only get occasional relief. Clearly that was very stupid, but I couldn’t come up with anything better.

Later, I didn't even give him anal penetration but I emptied him by hand and I would smear the semen on my belly like a cream to avoid stretch marks. This proved so effective that as my belly grew bigger and faster, that under the pretext of rewarding him for his successes I unlocked his manhood more and more often and rubbed my belly with his semen. Dino was very grateful. I got tired of constantly unlocking the padlock and then after emptying him locking him up again I instructed that Dino should do it on his own. The most difficult part was putting ice on his penis. He didn't have the courage to do it himself and I enjoyed watching him twitch from placing cold ice onto a warm cock.

We also improved the way to get sperm. I would drive him crazy by only showing and allowing him to kiss my tits and thighs a little, after which I would rub his olive oil covered penis-head hard through my hands until the cum squirted in all directions. It was very difficult to gather up all the cum so I had to help myself by covering his glans with my mouth. I know that I was horny because my hormones had gone crazy. Dino couldn't believe his eyes and feelings. I really enjoyed the salty taste and the amount was enough to cover my whole belly which was getting bigger day by day.

Dino had never been happier in his life. Under the pretext of doing this because of his merits - which really were considerable - I enjoyed it even more though I didn’t want to tell him that. Just before giving birth, I started smearing my breasts with the second best natural preparation: semen (the best one is made from the placenta). Dino couldn't believe I let him flood my belly and tits with his cum. I enjoyed it on multiple levels.

When I gave birth all these activities stopped because I was preoccupied with the baby. A couple of months later my sex-seeking hormones played out again. Diana gave the best cunnilingus which gave the greatest pleasure and the strongest orgasm, followed by relaxation. I let Dino satisfy himself into a bowl which he had to drink in front of me while it was still warm. I could tell by his smile that this became more and more acceptable to him and he began to enjoy it.

I had always had big tits and I was now producing more milk than the baby could drink. I didn't want to pump it with a hand pump, but I chose the natural way. Diana suckled that milk from me. At first she was not thrilled with the taste, which made her stomach rise, and she would vomit everything. I remembered my grandmother's trick: I first gave her one hot pepper to eat, and after a few minutes she sucked my milk. The change in taste contributed to her beginning to enjoy breast milk and she never complained again. Rather, she would happily suck at my big breasts which gave me great pleasure.

After giving birth I had a problem with a form of urinary incontinence, for a while. I had to run quickly to the toilet to not spill everything. I handled it very elegantly. In the morning when Diana was in the house, and I didn’t wish to get out of bed because the baby was suckling, I would ring the bell when I felt the urge; otherwise by the time I got out of bed and went to the toilet my whole legs would be watered. This way I wouldn't move and everything was fine. Diana would put her mouth to my vulva and I would be relieved. At first there was no way I could teach Diana to swallow but after I gave her a teaspoon of salt to eat, my urine was like medicine for her throat so she swallowed with pleasure and not a single drop would escape. At night when Dino was near my bed he would take on the role of fluid collector. Initially he had the same problem, but a little salt helped until he got used to the warm, strong taste of urine.

Immediately after the birth my rhythm of expelling my stool was disturbed. Due to reasons unknown to me it had hardened a lot and was difficult to push out. As always, an enema, assisted by Diana, helped. Something else was going on too; the contents of my colon were getting harder and harder. I tried to feel my anus with my finger and concluded that it was very tight. I called Dr. Anna and told her my problem. The next day she arrived bringing with her a set of glass dilators made by Venetian manufacturer of special aids for women. These were sold under the counter.

I immediately started exercising with the smallest and each day I used a bigger dilator which I would leave standing in my asshole for a couple of hours. The functioning of my ass markedly improved.

After a couple of months I wanted to fill my anus with something a little livelier. Dino was on duty for those jobs. After the obligatory enema every day, I unlocked Dino's cock and laid him on the bed. I smeared Vaseline on his organ and slowly sat on it. This time it flew in smoothly without any problems. Dino said afterwards:

- “It looks like now you have given birth my manhood enters much easier.”

-“Yes, Dino, you are a real man and you are well acquainted with female anatomy,”

I replied and gave him a big kiss. After this he had to lick all the leaking juices. Dino was amazed that there was more juice in my anus than my vagina. I explained this to him very easily that it was because the vagina was above, and I also mentioned a couple of Latin medical terms that I no longer know the true meaning of.
    Dino just nodded.

It will continue....

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 10 others like this.
  9. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Now I will tell you one of the interesting episodes for this forum,
    I promised Dino to let him grow his body hair during the summer. He remembered that in May and begged me not to depilate him from then on so that his hair would grow until July, when he starts bathing. I am one to keep their word, and I let him. But there is always a catch 22. This only applied to the visible body parts that his briefs did not cover. So Dino again had to come for a weekly depilation of the parts under his swimming trunks.

I ordered him to put on his briefs and come to the bathroom. Diana was standing next to me in her uniform. Dino was standing on his feet, and so was I. I sat down and drew the outlines of his swimming trunks with a ballpoint pen on his body. Everything inside must be depilated. Dino took off his panties and Diana soaked him in the shower, because the depilator works better on wet and warm skin. Diana rubbed all the skin around his penis, balls and on the pubis all the way to the line.

Then Dino turned and leaned against the sink, and Diana rubbed part of his buttocks, that was hairy. and PARTED them wide. I persuaded Dino to straighten up better so that his perineum was accessible. It was funny to watch Dino covered with white foam. After 10 minutes Diana checked to see if the hair was falling out and then went to collect it. With a wet towel she wiped everything hard, and instead of dark skin covered with dark hair, as if by magic she revealed beautiful white soft skin.

I sent it him the shower, then Diana wiped it off and rubbed it with baby cream. Now he looked like a red neck without swimming trunks. At first glance, he would be a naked boy with a sun-kissed body and a naked ass. For a change, I ordered Diana to give him an enema. Dino just leaned over and Diana pushed the nozzle into his oiled anus. From the red rubber bag, the enema slowly but uncontrollably poured into his gut. After everything flowed in, Dino started squeezing his knees because he couldn't hold on anymore. I finally let him empty. I repeated the procedure three more times but with a smaller amount. I took the opportunity and said:

-“Dino, let's show your ass.

Dino leaned back against the sink, and I put on a latex glove and lubricated his anus well, and started pushing in my fingers. First the smallest and then the bigger, then I lined up all my fingers, then two by two. Dino was tense but a couple of blows to the buttocks relaxed him and finally he softened the anal muscles. As I explored his anus, I told him:

-"You are a real pussy, sissy."

The next day, Dino came to me and asked:

“Ma'am, I'm going to the beach with a piece of pipe and a padlock visible through my panties”.

“Don't worry Dino, I'll come up with something.”

I called Anna to come over for coffee that afternoon, but to bring her bag. Anna came and the two of us first discussed in private about Dino's problem with a heavy piece of pipe covering his cock. I didn't even consider removing the cage. The pipe cage had to stay. The only solution was, instead of a garter belt that would be too porous on the beach, to find him something else to hang his cock from. We called Dino. At the small sign, Dino began to undress.

First the pants, the T-shirt, then the corset, then the panties. He unhooked the elastics that held the penis to the garter belt. Finally he unbuttoned his garter belt, which he wore under his panties, that was used to hang the pipe.

You remember that during my honeymoon I ordered chandelier hooks to be installed, and they could have been chandelier hooks, but my real purpose was to have a pulley in each room on which I could lift anything I wanted. The pulley was placed on the hook a long time ago, and the rope was hidden behind the curtains in every room. I let go of the rope and the hook came down to our height, I tied Dino's hands, and hung them on the hook, then pulled on the rope and his hands went up in the air. When he was completely stretched and helpless, then I tied the rope to keep it that way.

Dino was in the middle of the room crucified with his hands in the air. The two of us lifted his chained cock and discussed how to hook him up. The only solution was the navel. I invited Diana to shave the hair around Dino's navel with a razor, because we didn't want to wait for the depilator to soften the hairs. The depilator cream should not be used when piercing is done because the cream softens the skin. Diana shaved the circle around his navel dry.

Anna drew two dots on his navel, and sprayed it with a local anesthetic. She took the needle and pierced the navel. Dino twitched a lot because it hurt. She threaded a ring through the hole and squeezed the ring with special pliers. This time there was no ball. it is a permanent ring that does not come off. She covered everything with gauze and a band-aid. She explained how we will nurture the piercing, and that will be done by Diana.

After two months the piercing healed, and Anna came to me to try to to hang his penis to the navel ring. Dino was naked and tied to a rope and his arms stretched out towards the chandelier. Anna tied Dino's padlock and pipe with a piece of gold chain and hung it on Dino's navel. Dino writhed in pain as the piercing was still tender. He was slightly anesthetized, which temporarily calmed him down. Dino looked ridiculous with a chained penis stretched toward his navel.

Later, I loosened the chain a bit and put on the garter belt again to take some of the weight of the padlock and tube. Dino walked like a wounded man for the next few days, but got used to the weight after a few weeks.

In July, when the bathing started, Dino came to me and asked:

- “Ma'am, how am I going to the beach with the pipe that can be seen through my panties?”

-“Don't worry Dino, I'll come up with something”.

I bought him shorts-type swimsuits, I sewed a thick lining on the inside of his swimming trunks, so that the outline of the body is not clearly visible.

Dino wanted to go to the beach with his friends, and of course I didn't let him go alone or with friends. He was with me. I was constantly monitoring what he was doing and who he was watching. Dino had to be careful all the time not to move his swimsuit and show his depilated body under the swimsuit. And be especially careful that no one sees his penis armor. The summer was very interesting. Dino had something to think about, so the favorite sport of all men, which was watching other girls, was in the background for him.

It will continue....

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 9 others like this.
  10. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I was very happy when my first daughter was born. I spent time at home, caring for my daughter which required the entire day. Diana helped me there. Each day I went for a walk with the baby in the stroller. I walked mostly through all the streets of my quiet neighborhood. I had already met all the neighbors on my route. I always took my female dog Wiki with me, who always kept me company. I was walking one day as always, when my puppy ripped off the leash and ran into a nearby yard because the gate was open. I couldn’t run after the puppy because of my daughter in the stroller, but I was able to walk slowly. There in the yard I found a dog of the same breed as my Wiki. But it was a male dog who immediately mounted my Wiki.

It was interesting to watch, and I didn't even try to stop them, because it was already too late. It was love at first sight, I mean dog sex at first sight. The two dogs remained cuddling. Then the owner of the house, the Real Gentleman, came out, and only then did I see behind him a large house from which three girls ran out, followed by an upset maid. The age difference between the girls was one to two years, obviously sisters, because they were very similar and it was their father there. Tall, character, beautiful, charming, polite, sleek - I noticed it all in an instant. He held out his hand to me and introduced himself:

-" I am Antonio. These are my daughters.”

-“I'm Miriam and this is my daughter in the stroller, and this is my puppy, who your dog just rode.”

I was fascinated by the beauty and fine manners of his daughters. They were beautiful, like from a fairy tale.

-“It looks like your dog is in love with our dog”

Antonio said watching our dogs not separate From each other, they played constantly. They treated me to ice cream. We talked pleasantly and I could hardly bring myself to get up and leave because I was very comfortable with Antonio.

The next day I passed in front of the same house again. Antonio was in his garden and when he saw us he invited us into the garden. We chatted pleasantly again, drank juice and ate cakes. Every day I deliberately walked down the same street, and every day Antonio was waiting for me in the garden and invited me inside. I had already become so at home that he no longer had to call me, but I would come to him unannounced.

In the conversation, we learned about the mutual state of our families. I told him that I was on maternity leave, and he told me that his wife had a very important function in their company just like him, but that he was at home until lunch, and then they changed. She comes home and he goes to work. They had almost the same habits as my family. They had a maid of similar age, a house, a garden, a car. The only difference was that I was a woman and Antonio a man, and that he had three daughters and I had one. At one point I told him:

-“Since you have beautiful daughters I wish I had too.”

He replied: -“I can make them for you.”

- “Okay, I'd love to.”

We both laughed sweetly. When I got home I started spinning this conversation in my head. My daughter was supposed to turn one year old and I was supposed to go back to work next month. When I went to Antonio's the next day I asked him

-“Antonio if you were serious about ... “

I didn't even finish the sentence and he replied:

-“I just wanted to ask you the same thing.”

I did tell him: -" I meant it."

And he answered me: - “Me too.”

While the children were playing in the garden, Antonio called the maid and asked her to watch the children for a few minutes, and he invited me inside the house. He showed me the house. When we got to the bedroom, he hugged me passionately and kissed me. I accepted the hug and clung to him even more passionately. We kissed and we didn’t stop, but in the end I jerked and said:

- “I think it will be suspicious if we don't go out now. We can continue this tomorrow ...”

Antonio just smiled.

The next day I wore a very provocative dress, with nothing underneath, one that revealed more, and accentuated my breasts instead of covering them. I also brought a stack of papers that I was carrying in my hands. When I entered the yard I immediately asked Antonio:

- “Will you explain to me these legal acts in these papers?”

Suddenly the smile disappeared from Anthony's lips. He instructed the maid not to disturb us and to look after the children. We went into the house and sat down at the table, and Antonio open the papers and looked at them. I said to him:

-“Are these papers more interesting than me?”

Antonio put a smile back on his face.

– “I thought you really needed help with the paperwork.”

I just laughed, and lifted the dress a little. The papers were just a hoax for the maid and children, and they stayed on the table, while the two of us rushed into one of the bedrooms and locked ourselves in. Antonio started kissing me and I just lie down on the bed and started lifting my dress. It didn't take him long. In two seconds he was naked and started kissing me starting at my legs, and he moved up as he kissed. I lifted my dress high so my vulva was exposed. Antonio first kissed my bare vulva and then continued upwards. I lowered my shoulder straps a little and showed him my bare breasts that were lactating.

He couldn't help but start sucking like a little baby. I told him to leave some for the baby. We couldn't help it anymore, and Antonio pressed his cock against my vulva. I just spread my legs a little and he immediately slipped in smoothly since we were both very excited and I was full of juices. I knew he would be a good lover, and he didn't ask anything because everything was clear. From the excitement, my orgasm came quickly, and at that very moment I felt the jet of his semen hitting my cervix. He shivered and froze deep in my vagina. We barely managed to relax and separate, as we were both thirsty for that passionate quick love.

We quickly got dressed I picked up the papers from the table and walked out of the house into the garden. I hurried out of the garden and went home because his wife was coming home soon. We continued our farce every day with papers and laws. The two of us would disappear into the room for an hour and enjoy ourselves like teenagers. Our adventures lasted for several months, and then one day Antonio told me:

- “My wife is pregnant” ...

I answered him: -"And so am I.”

We both hugged and kissed hard. Soon my dog gave birth to two puppies, one male I gave to Antonio, as is the custom and the other female dog stayed with us at home.

It will continue....

11. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I hadn’t said anything to my husband Dino yet. I had anal sex with him once a month. He was convinced it was regular vaginal sex, because that was the only way he penetrated in me. This proved to be a relatively good way to keep his attention, and for him to be attentive and obedient, as well as to be able to focus on his job, at which he was very successful.

By agreement, Antonio and I became friends along with our families, so we went on joint trips on Sundays and holidays. The first Sunday when we were all together, I solemnly informed everyone that I was pregnant. Antonio announced that his wife was also pregnant. My Dino hugged me right in front of everyone and was very happy. Antonio hugged me second, and the small smile on our faces said a lot more, but only the two of us knew that. In the end, everyone hugged and kissed.

Antonio wife was a very dear person and the two of us became friends. Some women have decreased libido when they are pregnant. In my case, the opposite is true, my sexual activity intensified.
    The first time we were left alone, Antonio informed me that his wife, since she was pregnant, had been refusing him sexually. I answered him.

- “Don't worry Antonio. I'll take care of that,to make you happy and cheerful”.

Antonio and I continued to see each other in his house, not only seeing, but also having sex. It wasn’t enough for us to see each other that hour in the morning at his house. That's why we often went on shorter business trips, which weren't really real, because we didn't have any work in a nearby town, only sex.

When my belly had grown large, and on the recommendation of my doctor, I changed our routine. At that point in my pregnancy, all the doctors advised women to reduce or stop practicing vaginal sex because there is a possibility of premature birth. However, I didn't want to give up my favorite sport.

When we went on our next "business trip", I took the depilatory cream with me. Immediately after arriving at the hotel, I said:

-- “Antonio, I have one wish and one surprise”.

He agreed without thinking. I laid him on the bed. I blindfolded him and started applying depilatory cream around his penis. He didn't know what I was doing, and I told him it would be a surprise, and not to put his hands down. He was curious and doubted nothing. When the cream did its thing, I wiped off all the cream and hair with a small wet towel. Then I applied baby cream.

I undressed and rode him, but I didn’t put his cock in my vagina. Rather, I just rode it and skated on it. Antonio started panting very quickly, not even knowing what was really going on. When his cock started squirting semen, there was a whole flood on his stomach. For me, that sliding, but without penetration, gave me a very nice orgasm.

It was more clitoral and mental, and it was a special pleasure for me to gently lean my body on his and roll out in these juices of ours. When I untied Antonio-s blindfold, we lay on the bed for a while longer and talked. When he went to the bathroom to wash himself, he ran back and asked me:

- “What have you done to me, how am I going to do it in front of my wife now?”

-“Antonio, your wife is pregnant, and you must not have sex with her so as not to have an premature birth. You are a considerate husband and you will explain to her that you are doing it for her good.”

Antonio reconciled himself to that, and a smile returned to his face. We had a few more similar encounters. I asked Antonio,

-“How is it at home?” He knew what I was asking.

-“Okay, my wife is very happy that I’m not pushing her because the doctor told her to stop having sex in the late months.”

Antonio and I often saw each other a little at the hotel or at his house. At the end of my pregnancy, my strong sexual desire was reduced to a special way of having sex. I would lay Antonio on the bed and enjoy his bare genitals. I taught him to depilate himself, and he had to come nice and smooth to meet. First I gently touched him with my hands, then massaged his abdomen and closer to his pubis, then followed by a massage of the scrotum and finally the base of the penis.

When he was fully aroused I then began a special massage of the penis, with the familiar technique of twisting with two hands. in the end, not a single drop of seed will escape, because I like to keep all these top-quality juices in my mouth and swallow them. Antonio was elated, thrilled and completely insane for my way of satisfying him.

Soon the two of us gave birth in the same hospital on the same floor, but in different rooms. Antonio and my husband came to visit us. His wife and I bragged to each other about having a prettier daughter.
    Dino was overjoyed, bragging to the whole company that he had become a father for the second time. Champagne was drunk everywhere.

We gave Antonio’s daughters very similar names, they differed only by one letter.

On one occasion, Dino asked me:

-"Why did you give our daughter a name similar to Antonio's daughter.? "

-“Dino, that name is very nice, and we are friends with the Antonio family, you agree?” Dino was pleased and nodded.

It will continue....

12. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I want to tell you some stories that have impressed me the most during my career.
    * Some details are intentionally omitted. Some details have been intentionally changed.

I graduated from my university with advanced degrees. I am a retired former * in a hospital laboratory. I was also a manager and served on the *.
    Gradually I became head of this section * and eventually the director of the laboratory. This was a large facility that dealt with routine testing of blood, urine and all other human samples, The data we developed was of incalculable value to our patients and for research purposes, but the work also entailed from time to time direct contact with patients. l liked this because they were unusual and highlighted my career. I have been reviewing some of these experiences, and I have singled out two similar but also strikingly different cases. The names of some details have been altered out of privacy concerns, but the essential facts remain.

1. The Case of the Wife Who Couldn't Get Pregnant

In my career, as a employee in the laboratory section, I was confronted with a friend's problem. My university classmate Mary was an accountant married to a very influential man. As professionals they led a stressful life but had good sexual relations. For several years, they had been trying in vain to have a child. Mary was concerned that it was her fault, so she came to me to arrange a test.

I could not do that without a physician's approval, so I arranged for her to see a specialist. Our laboratory then did the tests, which were then forwarded to the specialist for evaluation. He told her that she was perfectly healthy and could conceive a child. He surmised that there is a possibility that her husband had either a low sperm count or some other problems. He told her to talk to her husband about submitting a sperm sample to our laboratory. Depending on the results, they could try artificial insemination, either using the husband's sperm or sperm from a donor.

This was a common problem with many couples, but Mary was distraught. She told me that her husband would deny her the procedure if he learned he was sterile. He would not want her to have another man's child. It would be a blow to his ego.

I knew Mary had a strong sexual appetite.
    -"There was a possible simple solution." I told her.

I recommended she try with a married, professional man who had some physical resemblance to her husband. That thought had crossed her mind but she needed encouragement. Several months later, she called and said:

-"I am pregnant."

Over lunch, she told me she had attended a conference with a married colleague and allowed him to seduce her. They had frequent sex during the conference, which coincided with time when she was fertile. As soon as she learned she was pregnant she switched jobs, without telling her lover she was pregnant. Her husband was delighted to learn he would become a father and she later had a boy.

Two years later Mary told me she was pregnant again. I asked her:

-" How that happened. "

-"Guess" she said.

She added that the second child is beautiful as the first. She thanked me for the advice several times. She admitted that she was very stupid, because she could remember that herself.

2. The Case of the Politician and his Mistress

Near the end of my career, when I was the director of the laboratory, the hospital administrator called me to his office for a confidential meeting, where I was introduced to a court official, and another man, who was in charge of an investigation. He then turned the meeting over to the investigator. The investigator summarized the situation quickly. He said that accused George, a middle-aged man, was married and had an adult son. The accused also had a mistress Sue, who had recently given birth, and claimed George was the father. Sue was demanding child-care expenses and a monthly income. George denied he was the father, because Sue had promised to use contraceptive pills. Further, the investigator learned that Sue had another boy friend, so the paternity of the child was open to question.

The investigator was in charge of proving a paternity test. That is where I entered the picture. My task was to provide all the services of our laboratory and thus facilitate the investigation. First of all, the investigator wanted to know the accuracy of the tests. I told him the tests were not 100% accurate (In that time.) but could definitely confirm or exclude a man's paternity. I told him I would take samples from the woman and the man, do the analysis, and provide the results in a few days.

After the meeting, the director called me and explained that he had arranged the meeting as a favor to {George} a prominent city politician, whose wife, a wealthy and influential socialite, was a major contributor to the hospital. The director emphasized the confidentiality of the meeting and that no one outside the room would be privy to the conversation. The director also explained that these were high-ranking officials from our city, so that I should do the best I could.

After I received the samples and performed the analysis, the results arrived on my desk. I was shocked at the results. The politician could not have been the father of any child, because he was sterile and probably had been from an early age. This meant that he was not the father of the mistress' child, and he was also not the father of his wife's son. Many of us would be in big trouble if I published these results, as this situation could touch off a scandal for the politician and his family.

I needed a plan, to deal satisfactorily with all the people involved. Having me on hand, with documentary scientific evidence, would be more effective. I decided to implement my own plan. With the help of the investigator, I first spoke to Sue, the mistress, and told her bluntly the facts. Learning that it is impossible for the politician to be a father, she admitted her boy friend was the father. She had falsely accused George to take advantage of the precarious position that he would face with his family and the public, should her accusation be revealed, as in a civil law suit. She agreed to retract her accusation and to sign a non-disclosure or else face criminal charges for a false accusation.

Our next step was more delicate. George the politician had already told his wife he was being blackmailed by Sue. His wife was fuming at the possibility of a public scandal and was thinking of divorcing him to protect her position in society. That would have spelled financial, as well as political, disaster for them. They had virtually all the money, property and assets together.

I told her in advance that her husband was not guilty but said it would be better if I explained why. We met privately in her home. She was haughty and intimidating at first until I gently told her that her husband was sterile. She grasped the significance immediately and confessed to me her own marital infidelity.

Her story retold:
    Several years after she got married she did not become pregnant. On a business trip she met with a friend from college. In short, they ended up in bed. After nine months she gave birth. At that time, she was convinced her husband was the father. However, when she looked at the travel dates, she realized that there was a great possibility that she got pregnant with her friend. She told me she had made a mistake having sex with her friend, and begged me not to betray her. Her husband must never know he was not the father of her child with whom she now has a wonderful relationship. She said she would forgive her husband for having a mistress and do everything she could to support him, even if his affair leaked out.

Having gotten over that hurdle, we were worried about the final step. I met with George, and informed him on the results of the paternity test. If we told him he was sterile, that might ruin his marriage. I had thought of a way out. In presenting the data, and skewed its interpretation.

Me: Everything would be OK, but do not pay too much attention to the laboratory findings, because they were taken from a man who was sterile and unlikely to be a father of the child. Anyway, it was academic, because his mistress had confessed he was not the father. What was the truth, Mr. George did not realize, was that he was the sterile man. George thanked me for my help and discretion. He said he owed me a favor, if I ever needed one.

Indeed, I did. Years later, after I had retired from the hospital, I was offered the opportunity to join the board of a company that made medical equipment. The company planned to build a new factory in our community but was having difficulty in securing building permits. I appealed to the politicians for help. That's when I came to Gerge, He was happy to return the favor, because a new factory meant more local jobs and additional tax revenue. I benefited, too, as the company gave me a substantial bonus and pay increase for my facilitating the construction of the factory.

The most important thing in life is to make everyone happy. If we can influence that, let’s do it.

It will continue....

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 7 others like this.
  13. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I have never fully told these details from this story from my life to anyone, this is the first time it has been made public.

The whole family was very happy when I brought home my second daughter. My daughters grew up and went to school like many other children. I worked, and Dino was more and more successful. I always had at least one lover, and they were mostly like Dino, short and submissive. Time passed quickly, the children were already independent, and each of my daughters had a boyfriend. Menopause also came to me, and then my otherwise strong sexual appetite intensified even more.

Dino has become monotonous to me, not to mention boring. That summer I decided to go on vacation alone, a little further, but in the Mediterranean, because it is the most beautiful sea in the world. I met an impressive gentleman, older than me, tall, cultured, talented, full of humor, spirit and fun. He was neither lukewarm nor weak. He bore no resemblance to Dino. Strong character, and strong will, I really liked this great opposite, so we quickly connected in all possible ways. The sex was top notch. We tried everything we could. I couldn’t subdue him in any way because he was a real alpha male.

It has always satisfied me in every way mentally, physically, or if you want me to say, sexually, vaginally and orally. I was convinced that menopause had come to me, so I wasn’t taking any anti-baby protection. After a couple of months I started vomiting, something like when I was first pregnant. I went to my doctor, and she did a pregnancy test for me, among others. Miraculously, even though I was close to fifty, I was pregnant. The problem was that for the last few months I had not been even close to my legal husband Dino. When I found out, I quickly had sex with him to try to secure legal paternity.

I started going for checkups. At that time the use of ultra sound appeared in medicine and became widespread. The examination was very expensive at first, but that was not a problem for me, I had good insurance. My personal doctor was on maternity leave, so I had to go to her colleague, who replaced her. The name doesn't matter now, I'll just call her a doctor, doc 2. At the regular check-up she told me that my pregnancy was very risky because of my age. So she ordered me to have a checkup every few weeks to see how the baby was progressing.

At first she told me that the baby was very small, and that I needed to eat more so that she could get more nourishment. I naively listened to her and went from 80 kilos to ninety. Then at the next checkup she told me that something was wrong with the baby because she had a very big head. The next time she told me it was best to have an abortion because the baby was deformed. Next time the baby is too big, to stop eating ....

I didn't feel any bad side effects or differences from my first pregnancies, and I refused to terminate the pregnancy. By the end of the ninth month I weighed 100 kilos, I was like a barrel.
    As it usually happens after nine months I gave birth. The baby was very big, she weighed five kilos. but she was a perfectly normal baby, a girl.

After giving birth, I asked doctor no 2 how to lose weight because I was very fat.

-"Ah my dear, you will never lose weight again because of your age, and now you have to breastfeed, which means that you have to eat more. Also, there are hormones, and at your age it is very difficult to lose weight."

I was very disappointed with everything. I went back home,. There I was greeted by Dino, who was very suspicious of his paternity, as he realized that the dates did not match. George was in another state. It was very difficult for me, but I was determined. I did not allow these things to interfere with my intentions. In a conversation with my real doctor, I found out that the substitute doctor doc 2, who guided me in my pregnancies, had been trying for years to have a child and without success. Besides, she was so naughty and jealous of every pregnant woman, that she wanted with all her might to spoil the mood of every pregnant woman.

It gave me strength. I lost weight like before pregnancy. I scheduled an examination with doc No. 2. Although I did not need that examination at all. Diana helped me get dressed for the occasion. I wore the sexiest panties, corset, stockings, and the most expensive dress I could find in the store. Diana squeezed my corset with laces for an hour until I managed to squeeze my waist to 70 cm. I looked like Ava Gardner.

When I came to doc 2. I just said:

-“Remember I'm the 100-kilos mom you told would never lose weight.”

She just looked at me grimly over her eye and asked almost nothing. I talked about how the baby is doing very well and that she was progressing very nicely and that she is already very big, but not fat, and that she will be walking soon. She wrote something down, and I wished her a lot of success at work and a lot of children on my departure. She just looked at me grimly and didn't even say goodbye.

It will continue....

A.Post, majorsk, Wears and 7 others like this.
  14. James80

James80 Member

Local Time:
    Hello, MssMiriam. Great profile, please may I follow you?

15. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I will shorten the story, because not all the usual details of life are interesting.

After the birth of my third daughter, life went on normally. Although there was a big age difference between my first and third daughter, that was no reason not to be a harmonious family.

I told George I had a daughter with him, and he was thrilled, even though I didn’t see him often at the time, but I went on a joint vacation with George every year. George offered me to bring along our daughter and that we all join together as one big family, but there was no need for that due to the circumstances and habits that my family had with Dino.

When my third daughter grew up, I spent more and more time with George because he lived on the Mediterranean, and I preferred to live right next to the sea in a warm climate all year round. Eventually, I moved away from Dino, and moved in with George. George was the perfect male in every way. With George, I visited half the world. We traveled to the most remote places, and crossed all the oceans. George also had his own yacht and we sailed many seas with it. George was a good connoisseur of the sea, and all the tasks related to it.

Sex with George was all male, so I couldn't be Domme with him, and I had to accept an equal male-female role. Sometimes I had to be obedient. I liked my new way of life, and I enjoyed everything. George was a great lover and I enjoyed him in my arms, not to mention the intimate touch. It was enough for him to just pass his arms around my waist, or to touch my breasts, or to kiss my nipples. I enjoyed it all. We tried anything and everything, from sex in the sea, which may seem easy to some, but it is not. The sea washes away all natural juices, and thus makes penetration and coitus more difficult, but George had mastered this skill. We had sex in the sea where there was no one on deserted beaches, which was not a problem, but the two of us also did it in the shallows where there were people.

The most beautiful thing for me was on the nudist beaches. I was able to observe all the naked men and women. I like everything that is beautiful, regardless of gender.

George was much older than me, and unfortunately he lost his strong physical qualities over time or years, In a word he and I have grown old.

That is why I write my own stories, which remind me of many things I have experienced. I have a lot more to tell you, and I'll try in some order. I know that this story today is not very interesting, but it is an integral part of my life, and in order to connect and understand everything, I had to write it as well.

Enjoy every day, because you don't know what will happen tomorrow, and time never comes back. What you could have done today, and you didn't, will never happen again. Tomorrow is a new day, and a new situation, What you could have done yesterday is no longer possible today.

Remember: Everything that happened, and that is not written, didn’t never, ever happen. (Recommend me a better translation into English in PM.)

It will continue....
    Your comments, questions, suggestions... please in PM. If you liked the story, give me a Like.

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 13 others like this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i like the meditranean sea as well Miss and we been a lot to it. it is lovley and warm in it and not like the freezy sea here.

Suewiang likes this.
  17. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I was convinced that George would never become more of a mollusk than a man. but.... ( soft sub man). But in life everything can change suddenly.

Subtitle: Nothing lasts forever. Or,

The idyll abruptly turned into a nightmare.

A few years ago, George and I were undergoing a regular medical examination. As probably happens to everyone, they always found something that deviated from the norm, and that it should be better.
    Blood pressure, heart palpitations, or some increased or decreased analysis values.

They found that my blood pressure was too low, and gave me some pills that made me worse. My husband was found to have an enlarged prostate and increased PSA, and suggested prostate biopsy. We naively trusted doctors who were very professional and convincing, but probably for they own profit. George had the biopsy, which is done through the anus, a very embarrassing, painful and humiliating examination. Especially when I saw one nurse who looked like Dr. Mengele or Frankenstein.

They determined that nothing was serious, but that he needed regular check ups. Following that, his problems began. A few months later he began to complain that he could no longer pee. We had to go to the emergency room and they put a urinary catheter in him. Since then, everything went downhill. The specialist gave him a bunch of pills, which he took regularly, among them Finasteride. I read all about the side effects, which said they were 1 in a hundred, or 1,000 patients. This, in the end, turned out to be a huge lie. Unfortunately, we didn’t know it then or take it seriously.

When we went to the local specialist for the first check-up, we reported that George was not feeling well, but the doctor assured us that it was not caused by the drug, but an accident, and to continue to take the medication. We were also told to not pay any attention to what was written regarding the side effects, because every drug has side effects, and this also turned out to be a lie.

I always went together with him to his doctor. During the second month of therapy George developed breasts. Began to complain of pain and heat in his balls. (or gonads or testicles), dizziness and became very depressed, plus many other problems for a total of 40 side effects! Worst of all, he started thinking about suicide. He had completely changed. He wasn't “George” anymore. Now he was like some zombie dragging himself from the couch to the armchair.

Eventually I saw that something was wrong and we went to Switzerland to see my friend the doctor there. He examined George and found that Finasteride had a destructive effect on him (as well as on most men) and that there was no reason at all for his other doctor to attribute it to George. This drug is normally given to patients who have prostate cancer, not BPH (or benign prostate hyperplasia. ) We discontinued that therapy, but the damage was enormous and irreversible. George has never recovered since.

Then, by chance, I met a wonderful Urologist…

I know this story is not erotic, but I had to tell it to understand the sequel, which I hope you will really like.

It will continue....
    Your comments, questions, suggestions... please in PM.
    If you liked the story, give me a Like.

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 9 others like this.
  18. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I thought my husband George, I would never be able to dominate, but...

Subtitle:

Never say never.
    We can look at every thing in life through two aspects, positive or negative, or happy and sad, even though I didn't feel it much then ... ....so...
    I want to describe my hubby catheter experience. To be more interesting to all the readers, I wrote it with a small amount of eroticism.

My hubby had problems with his prostate, and retention for many years. ( it is the name for a prostate disease that prevents the normal easy excretion of urine, or difficulty with urinating) . When he went to the emergency room of the hospital for the first time for medical assistance, they put in a catheter which he wore for 20 days. Almost every time he had a catheter, he would get infection, UTI, or CUTI. After several times at Urology he would end up with UTI and catheter and pills each time.

When everything calmed down he could pee in a natural way.
    Sometimes things would get complicated and he ended going to emergency. I've always been with him on an emergency, and during these times I learned the procedure of catheterisation. For a period of time I would put a Foley catheter in my hubbys bladder through the urethra, for a short period or sometimes permanent -indwelling catheter. This year he got the inflammation again and ended up on an emergency. He was given drugs to treat it, and was was sent to see a Urologist. The Urologist examined him for just a couple of minutes and sent him out.

As we filled out the paperwork with a nurse, I started talking to her while Hubby was getting out. I asked:

-"Why the doctor did not want to explain anything about Hubby’s situation. "

She replied: -" They were not interested in treatment, but only in performing surgeries, because they get paid more for that. "

A few days later, quite by accident, I asked a friend in a conversation:

-“Is there a urologist in the city hospital, but one that is a woman.?”

After a few days we met again and she introduced me to her friend Emma. At first, we talked about tourism, the city, museums, customs, et cetera. ... I eventually told her about the problems my husband was having.

Me: “What causes my Hubby’s Infections?”

Emma: “This is a bit difficult to explain in a couple of minutes,” It was at that point that I invited her to dinner at my house, she agreed to come.

That weekend she came to our home. Emma is a beautiful women in her 50 years, short haircut like a soldier would have, and was very kind and professional. First we had dinner, then I told her the story about hubby infections, and some details from our marriage, and then I encouraged her to tell me about UTI and CUTI Infections. Hubby was there and mostly listened.

Emma: -“I must emphasize that hygiene and sterilization are the first precondition for elimination and prevention of UTI. Is your Hubby wearing a catheter now?”

Me: “Yes”

Emma: “Can I see it?”

Me: “Yes”

ME: DH (dear hubby) show the Catheter to the doctor.

Hubby blushed like a lobster. When I slightly raised my tone of voice, he came forward and stood there between us. I pulled his pants down to his knees. Emma looked carefully and took the catheter tube in her hand to look better.

Emma: “It's okay, everything appears clear to me.”

Hubby was embarrassed, and disappeared into his room.

Emma: “Can you show me the room where you put the catheter?”

I reluctantly showed her to the bedroom. Emma looked all over as if she was a building inspector. after that, I showed her the rest of the house. We finally ended in the living room.

Emma: “It would be a good idea to write down all that I'm going to say to you. Success will depend on how much you accomplish of what I say.”

I took a notebook and started writing.

Emma:
    1. You must have a sterile room where it is placed a catheter. it has to look exactly like an ambulance in a hospital.
    2. A medical bed, like in a gynecological examination room in the hospital.
    3. The room must be freshly painted and disinfected.
    4. The floor must be kept every day clean.
    5. The bedding must be sterile.
    6. Your hubby must wear clean cotton panties every day, preferably female, ladies.
    7. Your hubby must take a shower every day. He has to wash his genitals several times a day.
    8. You and he must have short hairstyles, like mine.
    9. You must take off all your clothes, all the fabrics from all the house, and wash them all at a high temperature.
    10. Your hubby must remove all pubic hairs, and preferably under the armpits. His torso hair shorter must be cropped.
    11. Disinfect every day all door latches and all the items you touch with your hands.
    12. Always use a hand disinfectant.
    13. Remote TV controllers and similar must be disinfected on a daily basis.
    14 Wrap the remote controllers in a nylon bag that you will change every two days.
    15. Place motion sensors in the bathrooms and passageways so that you do not have to touch the light switches.
    16. Completely change your present style of life.
    17. Put the bactericidal UV lamp in the medical room.
    18. All dogs and cats must be removed and kept out of the house.
    19. Call a builder who will close all the cracks in and around the house and floors.
    20. Place the bactericidal shoe cleanser at the entrance.
    21. Never go into the house wearing your shoes.
    22. Make a dressing room at the entrance.
    23 Treat the garden with pesticides to eliminate all insects.
    24 Place mosquito nets on all windows....
    25. The Hubby must discharge the bladder every 2 to 3 hours.
    26. The Hubby must sit while peeing.
    27. You need to make a toilet bowl with backrest, so he can sit as in an armchair.
    28. Measure and write down the amount of urine each time.
    29. Write sown the exact quantity of liquids he drinks each day.
    30.Write down the temperature inside and outside the house.
    31. And most importantly, when the catheter is required, smear or rub the place of entry of the catheter into the urethra with the appropriate cream.
    32.If Hubby has an allergy to the latex permanent catheter, replace it with a silicone one.

I asked Emma how to shave Hubby's pubic hair. I pretended not to know Although I had done it a hundred times, but I wanted to hear her advice.

Emma: -“Do not shave it, but spread it with Veet or Nair, then scrape, wash, and apply a baby butt cream. "

I wrote down everything with many details. We're still talking about everything. I have asked many more questions. I also asked her how to insert the catheter properly.

Emma: -“Do you have a dildo?”

Me: “I do not understand what you are asking.

Emma: “Well, artificial penis, more realistic and 1 catheter.”
    Me: “Of course I do. I will go and get them."

Emma explained to me the exact procedure for putting a catheter, how to hold and squeeze the penis, and many other details. She also explained to me many more details about bladder discharge.

I gave her a big gift. We exchanged our goodbyes, and she left.
    Then I sat in the living room and thought:

“This woman is completely crazy!”

It will continue....
    Your comments, questions, suggestions... please in PM. (Conversations)

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 9 others like this.
  19. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    The next day I discussed Emma with Hubby about. I told him only a small part of what she had been suggesting to us to prevent UTI. We agreed that we would dismiss all Emma's proposals because they were overwhelming and crazy.

Still, I was very curious and I began to explore the Internet for more information regarding what Emma told us. It turned out that every thing I was looking for was found, and it all maded sense.

We had to rearrange the garden anyway, because there was rubbish in it and it was all overgrown. I met with the gardeners and told the boss that I wanted a new look for the garden, with more air, clear and full of light. The team arrived on the following day, removing all the old herbs and shrubs. The next day they brought flowers and new grass. The garden was now much clearer and cleaner.

The next came a ground floor rooms which were full of old stuff. I had it all thrown out, the rooms painted, and set a new floor with tiles. I really liked the idea of the motion sensors for the lights, so we did it in all the corridors and the bathrooms. One morning I watched as the ants and insects came out of the cracks around the house, and I decided I needed to fix that problem. I hired a team of workers, and for a week they worked to close up all the possible cracks, and to sealed up inside and around the house.

After additional research on the internet, I concluded that the shoe wiper at the entrance to the house was a good thing, and I did install it. It was necessary just to add a bit of disinfectant to the new shoe wiper every week.

At the beginning of summer, I went to a hairdresser and asked about a new hairstyle that would be suitable for swimming. The hairdresser suggested a short, almost male military hairstyle, exactly what Emma had. I immediately accepted it. Hubby was very surprised.

I started to dream about a getting a Gynecological examination table or bed, or chair. Looking on the internet I found that our hospital in the city sold equipment that had been damaged in the floods last year. Among the many items I found a dental chair, which is quite similar to a gynecological chair. We bought and repaired it, added new upholstery, and did a couple of upgrades to modify the leg holders (stirrups), which we get for free when we bought the chair.

About that time, Hubby once again had problems with the catheter, and we went to another specialist. He told us that Hubby had an allergy to latex and put him on a silicone catheter. I watched the procedure carefully.

It's been a couple of months and I realized that all the things that Emma had suggested to me so far made sense, especially when she realized that he had an allergy to the latex, because Hubby was moving his equipment in his pants all the time.

I had persuaded DH, (or Dear Hubby, Dear husband) to get his hair cut short for the summer. Then I had seriously started to understand Emma and all the things she told me. I read the notes I had made when I had met with her every day, and slowly fill in the list with the things we had solved.

To make Hubby to wear white cotton underwear, especially female panties, was an impossible mission. When he got the UTI again, I recalled the explanations given by Emma. Women's panties are anatomically better because they hold every thing in their place, so the catheter does not move around and not irritate the urethra. They also wash easily, have no sutures, (seams).

The key moment was when while we were out in the cafe, Hubby was wearing boxers, so his catheter hose stuck and pulled out as he rose from the chair. He got wet all over, and it was very embarrassing to him. We barely got to the car, where he sat on a towel while we drove home. I immediately sent him into the shower, and when he got out, I prepared my white panties for him. He was surprised. I told him to try them, because anyway only he and I would know about them. He said I was ridiculous, but I managed to persuade him. He wears them all the time now. They hold him well, they keep everything in their place, and his catheter does not fall out. I bought 50 pieces of peach color.

It will continue....

Newbie61, Wears, rhodry04 and 8 others like this.
  20. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Sub Title: Hubby at the beauty salon

Today's story is not a direct sequel to the first two, but it happened in the period I describe.

After Hubby's doctors found prostate enlargement and permanent inflammation, he also received a medication that reduces the level testosterone. Finasteride comes under different names, depending on the manufacturer. This thing is extremely dangerous, according to our experience and my thoughts.After a couple of months of taking the medicine, there were some side effects that were not defined at the beginning, but they were aggravated by a general health condition.

The same drug is also given in a lower dose, for men who suffer from hair loss or for the treatment of baldness. My Hubby had fallen into depression, his breasts began to grow, his body hair fall, his head hair repaired slightly, but the price was too big price, compared to other negative side effects. Sleepiness, loss of power, unmotivated, passivity, weakness, and many others, we listed them in total. Among them all was the most striking loss of sex, loss of body hair of the male type, the development of feminine type of body hair. So he got his hair on the head, on armpits, and Mons Veneris

I know it sounds unclear because all men have hair around their body, but Hubby has got new hair and it's black under the armpits and on the triangle. As it was a gradual occurrence, we did not notice it at the beginning, but we only saw it when we watched our photo from the nudist beach.

Here is the story. For a few days I noticed a lot of hair on the bed. As a woman I do not have hair on my body, since I have completely eliminated the body hair with electrolysis, when I was young, it was the only known procedure at that time. So the hair fell off on the bed, could not be mine. It is unbelievable what happened to him, the hairs from his leg fell in some places completely, and in other thinned. He looked like a sick dog. I searched the internet and found that this drug in many cases caused permanent and occasional problems, in some cases even suicide. We went to our doctor and showed it to him, Hubby was so depressed that he could not even think or make any decisions. So that I did everything, I've always been dominant in marriage, a real leader.

I told the doctor that this was the result of medication. hormonal treatment, which affects the reduction of testosterone. And increases the amount of female hormone progesterone. The doctor said we should stop immediately. However, after reviewing the internet, I found that rapid interruptions could cause even more problems, so I lowered his dose every day less, and finally he stop taking this poison completely.

One of the consequences is drastic reduction in vision. We thought his hair would stop falling, but not, something worse happened, a small red pimple appeared on each root of the hair with a white dung. He looked desperate. We were at the dermatologist, but except that he gave some cream, which did not work. it comforts that everything would pass, there was no benefit. Hubby spent all days as a mummy in front of the TV, or slept. I had to worry about everything.

I remembered and took a razor, I shaved about 10 cm on one leg. The result was a disaster, all was in inflammation. I did not know what to do. In my search, I had a friend Ana, I was wondering what to do. She worked at the Hospital, and have access to the Laboratory. She told me to pluck 10 hairs, put them in a nylon bag and bring it to her. She put it under the microscope and watched, then called a couple of her colleagues, at the end the pathologist. The pathologist said the hairs were dead, like a dead animal, causing inflammation.

I talked to Ana and she advised me to try to pull out the hair from one zone and see what's going to happen. When I got home, I called Hubby, striped him down, put on the bed, took the tweezers and pulled out about 5x5 cm of hair., It took an hour. He was only passively lying naked, which was not his character. His legs looked worse in the days to come, but only the strip I plucked was completely healed.

So all the hair was supposed to rip out, an impossible mission because Hubby is a very hairy person, it should take me 10 days, with weak successes, because there were many long, short, thin and thick hairs, a lot of tiny hairs. An efficient solution was needed. And it was imposed by itself, who depilate the hair, a beautician.

I went to my beauty shop right away. When I explained her, Sara started laughing, and me too. She made me an urgent appointment tonight when all the women from the salon came home. I gave Hubby calming pills and pain-relief pills, he drank whit no questions. I got Hubby into a cosmetic salon. Sara got us in and locked up the salon. like we're gonna to steal a bank. Hubby stripped to the panties, and lay to the depilation table..Sara had already prepared everything and started applying a warm wax on one leg, about 20 x 5 cm, she waited a little and withdrew, hubby did not cry, just shivered, I stood and held his hand and comforted him as a little child. White skin appeared and wax remained full of dark hairs.

Sara continued on hes entire leg, then another. Then Hubby turned to his belly so she could also epilate the back of the leg. (The correct term is epilate, because the hair is plucked with the root.) When I figured it was all, I puled over the hem of his panties on the butt, I saw that there was a lot of hair out there I pulled his panties down so his Butts were left naked, Sara has epilated this part too. She anointed him with the lotion. I helped Hubby to dress, gave Sara a nice tip and went home.

In a couple of days, all the redness and the pimples disappeared. The hair never grew back. except for a few finer on the bikini line and behind the knees. I took a picture of him stripped of hair, first time he looked funny, now I'm used to it, when we're standing naked on the bed, it's a real pleasure to caress his sexy smooth ladies legs.

To be continued.

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 8 others like this.
  21. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Subtitle : Maid Margo

While Hubby and I worked, we had a maid who came 1 or 2 times a week to clean up the house. When Hubby retired 20 years ago, he took care of the house. That lifestyle continued when I went to retirement. Our maid Margaret (we called her a short name, Margo) came 1 time a week on Saturdays for bigger jobs, cleaning, and so on. Since Hubby's illness, we'ed taken another maid, Rina, for daily work during the week. Within 2 months, Rina married, and she no longer wanted to work as a maid.

We asked Margaret to come several times a week, but she worked as an assistant waitress in a restaurant, and was not able come to us. A reliable maid was not easy to find, and I was unsuccessful in hiring one. On Saturday morning, Margo was scheduled to work, but she did not come, and things got complicated. However, she did show up at noon, but she seemed very sick, and seemed to me that she was pregnant, because she had a belly, as if she were in the seventh month of pregnancy. I had not seen it before. I asked her:

Me: -What are you up to now, what about you?

Margo: -Excuse me, I'm very sick and I just managed to get here.

Me: -What are we going to do, Margo, or do you want to cancel the job?

Margo:- I do not know, I'm in pain in my stomach, I can hardly stand on my feet, do not fire me, because I seem to have lost the job of the waitress. For my sake…

Me: -What do we do then?

Margo: - I do not know. I had an emergency, they gave me some drugs a few days ago, I feel worse, and I'm a foreigner, no insurance, that's a lot to pay, I do not have any more money, please help me because I did not get the salary in the restaurant. Tomorrow I have to leave the apartment, because I did not pay the rent. Everything hurts, I do not know what to do, I'm desperate ...

Me: - Well Margo tell me what to do now, so I can see if I can help you.

Margo: - My mistress, I do not know how to explain to you .....

Me: - I see your belly is growing, meaning you had an affair. When they saw you at the restaurant, you got fired.

Margo: - Well, not exactly like that. They fired me, because they thought I was pregnant, but I was not, but my belly was swollen.

Me: - Margo, do not lie to me. Anyway I'll check it quickly.

I went to my drug storage, because I was working for a company that traded medicines and sanitary materials. I took out a pregnancy test, of which date was a little expired, but I thought it would still show the truth.

Me: - Margo come in the bathroom with me. Pee here in a plastic cup, so I can see it.

Margo; - I can not, I can not stand before you, I'm ashamed.

Me: - So you're pregnant, and then I can not help you.

Margo: - No Mistress, I'm not, but I'm ashamed.

After the intrigue, Margo peed into the cup, I put a tester and waited, while Margo continued suffering from pain. After a few minutes the test did not prove that Margo was pregnant.

Me: - Good Margo, tell me what is going on?

Margo: - I do not know how to tell you ...

Me: - Tell me Margo, I've worked all my life in the medical sector, so you can tell me.

Margo: -Well, I have not been in the toilet for more than a week. I had laxatives which they gave me at the emergency room. That did not have any effect, and now I feel worse.

Me; - Not so terrible, Margo come, I'll give you an enema and it will be all right. Take off your clothes from the waist down.

Margo was a little nervous, but at the end she undressed. Margo has a lower growth, Weights about 60 Kg, dark hair, and then I saw that she had a big bush of hair between her legs. I was preparing an enema, and she had to lean on the bath. I put gloves, and I saw that her butt that was so hairy that I did not do anything. Hair was everywhere. I picked up a trimmer and shaved it first, so that I could see what I was doing. I took a little Vaseline, and I tried to push my finger into her anus, but it did not work because it was full and hard as a stone.

Me: - Margo I do not think this will work. You'll have to go to the hospital. You may need surgery, and I do not know how to end this.

Margo: - Please Mistress do not send me to the hospital, I have no money, I have no insurance, try something, I'll do everything for you, just to pass this ...

I recall the techniques used by primitive self-help physicians in India, I picked up a teaspoon, Margo went to my knees so her bottom was in the air, legs and head wrapped over my knees, like a little kid. This was not difficult for me because I was physically strong and taller. Margo swerved and squeezed hers muscles as if she would throw the contents out of hers colon, but the content just showed a little bit. Under my fingers I felt that dark thing, it was hard as concrete. I took the tea spoon and started literally digging. I did it very carefully and with lots knowledge so that I would not hurt her. After about an hour I managed to get about half a kilo of feces out.

Using a plastic syringe, I injected it and filled her anus with olive oil and with soapy water, several times in a row. Luckily, as I took it out, the contents softened and compressed in the middle, so I managed to extract a larger part. Again I told Margo to keep on the edge of the bathtub and I lubricated her anus with petroleum jelly, then managed to push the shower tube into her butt for several times, and finally She has started exhausting out pieces .

I told her to keep it in as long as she could, because, if you don’t, the enema immediate will come out, and the content will remain. Margo stood on her feet and pressed, all shaking, finally until the end, when she sat on the toilet and the jet was pushed out. She was sitting for another 10 minutes, then everything stopped. I looked into the toilet, but that was not enough, it was supposed to expel more. Again I set her on the tub and I pushed the shower hose in her butt, as I constantly used this method, so I knew exactly how much to fill in. I counted up to 10, shut the hot water and said to hold it. Margo did not make it for 10 seconds, and quickly sat down on the toilet and splashed.

We repeated this again 4 times. After every discharge I controlled how much it came out, and when it was no longer coming out, I told her to sit for another 15 minutes until all the water was expelled. Then she took a shower. We all washed and cleaned together. I gave Margo my clean panties and she dressed. I repeated the whole enema process a few more times that day. After about an day she was fine, as if nothing had happened. She was very tired because she had not slept all night. I let her sleep until seven o'clock. When she woke up she was like a new person.

Me: - I saved you Margo, did you know that your own mother would not do what I have done to you?.

Margo: - I know, I'm grateful for you and I'll give you up.

Me: - Where are you going to live tomorrow, when you leave the apartment?

Margo: - I do not know Mistress, I have to go back to my country and I do not have any more money. I may commit suicide.

Me: - Margo I have a suggestion for you, I will give you a flat, food, 2 hours less work, a salary 25% higher than in the restaurant. But there is a catch. You have to be here all week, you will only have 2 days time out from 17 to 20 hour, and you have to respect the rules of the home, You have to do everything I say. There are no words "no, I will not, or do not know" in this house. House rules are for all of us, for me, you and my Hubby, so you have nothing to fear, but I'm looking for absolute loyalty. If you do not respect the rules of home, you go, or you can go of your will when you want. Your contract will be ready by tomorrow..

Margo: - Thank you Mistress, I have to accept the offer, because a better one I will never find, and now I have nowhere else to go.

Margo went to hers rented apartment, sleeping for the last night out. I was glad to say to MDH, (my dear husband) that I have solved the problem of the service maid, because Margo was coming tomorrow. I wrote a contract.

I did not know how Margo would accept the contract, when she would see the catch 22. Among other things, it was written:
    -She can not bring her friends or boyfriend.
    -I can call her every moment when I need something.
    -I have the right to control what she is doing.
    -I have the right to know what she has in the room.
    -She can not hang out with strangers.
    -Rules can change without notice .....
    Someone may think I'm cruel, but this is not so. I'm just preoccupied, because I know what has happened in the neighborhood. The fraudsters seduced the maid, managed to get the key from her for the home, robbed it all while the bosses were away for the weekend, and there were a lot of similar cases.

Tomorrow Margo came in a taxi with two bags, that were her entire property. She did not have money to pay a taxi, so I paid him. I sent Margo to a small apartment on the ground floor that I had personally prepared for her. So it was all neat and nice. Margo was delighted to have her own small apartment available with bathroom and TV..... For her it was luxury, considering where she lived before.

I called her upstairs with us, gave her a contract to read it, she wanted to sign it immediately, I told her to read it first. She paused a little while she saw Catch 22, but she did not say anything. She signed the contract.

To be continued.

A.Post, majorsk, Wears and 10 others like this.
  22. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Title: Maid Margo, Peccability

Margo got used to us. She was doing all the housework, so I had plenty of free time left for me. I occasionally gave her some assignments and instructions, and she was doing it all diligently. Everything went smoothly, although she was late a few days coming home when she was in town. I reprimand on her, and I said that this should not be repeated. A couple of days after her last visit in town, she became ill and she had to go to her doctor. I drove her to the doctor, and she said she had problems with her stomach. After a couple of days I received a bill from the doctor, and a diagnosis too. When I looked at the diagnosis and the account, everything was clear to me. Margo had gotten gonorrhea. It was clear that she was having sex with some infected man, and brought that illness home to us. I immediately asked her to talk.

Me: -Margo I got your medical report, and a bill. What do you have to say? Who have you been with to get this disease?

Margo: -Sorry I'm sorry Mistress, it happened accidentally. I found myself with a boyfriend, unknown, so fast ...

Me: -So you fuck with guys for sex, that's a one evening relationship. Never did you go out twice with a boyfriend. Everyone dropped you like a old cloth after wiping the car. Margo, starting today your visit to the city has been canceled. It is clear that sex is forbidden too. Do you take medicines regularly? From now on you will take the medication in my presence. A punishment will arrive in a few days, but for now I do not want to see, or touch you, and you will not work in the house, but in the garden and garage. Your job is to wash all the access roads, and clean the garage, the whole garden, the attic, and the working time is all day. The TV is being shut off, and locked. Now stand in front of the house, at the entrance, kneel and pray for forgiveness loud, so that I can hear you. Do not even go to the house or stop praying until I say, and you can not get up, you have to kneel.

After 2 hours Margo was still kneeling and begged for forgiveness in front of the house.

Me: -Now go to your room, take off your maid's uniform, and wait for me in underwear.

I got a pair of gloves and a tape measure. Margo was standing in her room in only her panties and bra. I took the tape and measured her waist. With the marker I drew a line at the height of her navel. and the same on her back. Then I drew the tape between her legs and took the measurement of those two lines through her crotch. I made her take off her panties, to widen her legs even more so that I could take another measurement. I stuck my finger in her vagina, took the measurement to the belt, then a finger into her anus, and took the measurement to her back. Margo wondered what I was doing and I explained to her:

Me: Margo, you will get a gift.

Margo worked every day, and I did not give her a moment of rest. After a dozen days I drove her to a doctor for a check up. Everything was fine right now, and the disease was gone. I let her go home again, to do housework.

One week after that, I could not sleep one night, because dogs were barking outdoors, the wind was blowing and some windows rattling. I got up barefoot, went to see what was happening, and then I saw that TV in our living room was working. On The screen was a porn movie, and in the low light from the TV, I could see someone in the room in the armchair watching the TV. I thought it was Hubby, but it was not. It was Margo. I quietly watched what was going on. She held her legs spread out on the armchair and rubbed her hairy pussy up to an orgasm, and mumbled a little. I let her continue, and waited to see when she would stop. After another 15 minutes, she left the TV and went to her room. I went to her room and she came to me at the door.

Me: -Margo you have not even received a punishment for your irresponsible rambling sex with passers-by, brought home illness, violated rules for watching television, came into my living room, and watched my TV. You masturbated on my armchair ... You can pack up right away. Now go to the street, there is the place for you. You can have sex with all the homeless ...

Margo: -Please Mistress, I will never break the rules again. I'll do whatever you want, Just do not throw me out.

Me: -Well, Margo, this is your last chance. Since I'm going to introduce a physical punishment for you tomorrow that can only help you, I will allow you to stay. You can either go immediately, or you can agree to all my terms.

Margo: - I agree, I deserve punishment, just do not throw me out. I will serve you with no guilt.

I did not want to punish Margo the same day as her mistakes. I wanted to give her a real educational lesson, which would make her think deeply about her actions. This would cause her to gain a great dose of discipline and a small dose of fear, and to be obedient. The opportunity came to me after a couple of days.

My Dear Hubby had already been punished for his improper conduct and for his mistakes. However, he had made two mistakes today. First, he did not take his medicine, and second, he did not wash his hands or disinfect everything around before he urinated. In the past few days his condition had improved, so I do not have to put in a catheter, and I wanted this to continue, because the catheter causes a greater risk to UTI and gives me more work and worries. ...

The penalty was deserved, and this time I decided to go step by step and teach Margo at the same time. Today would be the first time that My Dear Hubby would be punished while someone was watching.

Me: -“Margo come to the kitchen, stand here behind this curtains, listen and watch. You cannot speak a word, or show that you are here.”

Margo remained partially hidden in the kitchen. I called Hubby into the living room and turned him around, so he did not see the kitchen. I began to lecture him. About his behavior, Hygiene, UTI. ... I asked him:

- “My Dear Hubby, did you know how many mistakes you've made today, and do you know what punishment you should expect?”

Hubby shrugged, and did not say anything. I sat on the armchair and called him closer, took off his pants and panties.

Me: -“Now come on, bend over my knees, and get your punishment, 4 blows for because you did not take your drugs, and 8 blows for having dirty hands. I hope this lesson will be effective and you will not make mistakes again. I know that only this helps you.”

Hubby obediently leaned over my knees. I took a big hairbrush and gave him 4 blows on his left thigh. Then I let him get his breath, then 8 swats with a strap on his right thigh. His cheeks started to blush. After he got his breath back, I sent him to his room to think a little. When Hubby left, I called Margo. Margo came in all astonished, She was breathless from fear.

Me: -“You've seen and heard everything. I will be full of bliss for you. You will get only 1 blow for the first sin, and it is customary that after the first one, it gets doubled every time for each following sin. You have a total of 8 sins. Do you know how to calculate? For sin number 1 is 1 blow, for no. 2 is 2 blows, number 3 is 4 blows, for no. 4 it is 8 blows, for number 5 it is 16... and so on. While you are receiving your penalty you shall count. I promise I'll be gentle, and I have a lot of understanding for you, but you have to take your punishment.

-Here I have a strap, my hand, a stick, a whip, a paddle, a cane, a hairbrush, a wooden paddle, a leather belt, a clean fly swatter, a leather strap, a leather slapper, a wooden spoon, and a plastic spatula. I'm so kind that you can choose. Come on, come on, strip your clothing off from the belt down, so I can see your butt. Lie across my knees and we can start.. For every word "NO", you will only get an extra 10 blows today. Today you will get everything you deserve, but if your behavior improves, I can reduce the punishment for any future sin. To get that, you only have to do good things, and never give me up” You must not do me any harm, for you will be punished."

Margo became quiet, slowly began to get naked, and finally stripped off her panties. She was carefully lying on my knees.

Me: -“Select what you want, count, and you must tell me exactly what what your sins were, and how many blows you get for each”

Margo began to list her sins, so she chose a hairbrush, for the first blow, the wooden spoon for the next 2, the strap for 3 and 4, and then lost track of the counting. However, I did not, and her ass became blood red. At first she was silent, then she whispered, then cried, then shouted. I was gentle, and did not want to draw blood, although she deserved it.

Crying, she went to her room. From that day on, things went much better.

To be continued.

A.Post, majorsk, Wears and 7 others like this.
  23. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Subtitle: Margo beauty treatment.

For a few days Margo had been serious and probably angry at me, but she did all her housework, duties according to the household rules. On this day the postman brought two boxes, I knew what was in them ... I called Margo to the new room, with a dental chair, which had been adapted to be gynecological seat, bed or table, as sometime called. The room looked almost like a doctor's office, because it contained a lot of hospital furniture. I sat Margo on the chair in front of my writing desk, put the first box on the desk and opened it.

Me: - “Margo I see you have not been in a good mood the last few days. Tell me what it is that bothers you?

Margo: - “Well, there are small things, but what I care most about is that I can not go into town.”

Me: - “What would you do in town, are you missing something?”

Margo: - “I miss my ways in the city, and so, and ....”

Me: - “Society? boys? sex, after your last escapades and adventures that have ended up badly? You can tell me everything, I have will understand.”

Margo: - “No, Mistress I miss the city, shopping, walking ...”

I knew exactly what Margo was missing, but I was deliberately inclined not to reveal it, and that was part of my plan.

Me: - “Very well Margo, I will fulfill your wishes, but it is clear to you that you too have to fulfill certain conditions, be obedient, faithful, trust in me, for I have taken you out of your past troubles. You see, I have bought you this beautiful corset.I want you to look nice and beautiful, as a real lady, when you to go to the city, or to wear it whenever you want. But to wear such expensive clothes you have to be groomed and nice. If you agree to my treatment unconditionally for beautifying treatment, you will get the corset and another gift from this other box,,,, I will take you to my hairdresser tomorrow. To keep all your clothes fit, you have to keep your current weight. I am giving you a range from 56 to 60 kg, and a few tiny details I've entered into the contract. Later, you will get a permit to go to town. Here, we can sign this agreement.”

I opened the box, and pulled out a white corset with rich lace and other lace underwear, made exactly according to her measures that I had taken a few days before. The other box remained closed. Margo quickly read only the first line of the contract, agreed, and signed it.

Me: - “OK. Margo, now it is time for beautification. Take off your clothes and go take a shower.”

I get to play a beautician, beautifying somebody at my will, and this was a chance to use my imagination and to satisfy myself. I wanted to satisfy my hidden fetish in cosmetics and medical play, as both things are very close. I had not seen Margo completely naked until right now, but I almost knew what her body looks like. And I wanted to beautify it according to my standards. Margo came back from the bathroom with a towel.

Me: - “Come on, Margo. Remove the towel and come over to the table, so I can start the beauty treatment. Well, we're both women, You're not the first person I have seen naked. And many have seen you naked - men, women... is not it? In a moment I will show you my body to you, so you do not have to worry about being naked in front of me.

She was a little shy, but she was lying on the table. In order not to move during treatment, I tied her arms over her head, I put a blindfold on her eyes so she was not see anything. Now her unshaven armpits and her wild hairy vulva were visible. I tied a strap across her waist, so she could no longer move her body, and I also tied her legs. I convinced her that she had nothing to worry about, that it was just a preventive thing to not fall from the table. That's what it said in the contract, that she could be tied if needed.

Me: - “As you know: The first rule of the house is that body hair is not allowed for the maids. Girls and ladies do not have hairy legs, so we'll do that first. In order not to object and talk, which disturbs my work, I will tie your mouth, and in order to help you to be comfortable, I will put music on the headphones.

Margo began to mumble something, and while I tied her mouth with the gag, I put on her headphones and started the loud music. I began with a trimmer to cut the hair from her feet towards her thighs. In several moves, long hairs disappeared. I took shaving foam and spread it all over the length of her legs. I had shaved all with a special Venus shaver, and I immediately applied lotion. Then I continued with the armpits. Using the same procedure, I first cut the long hairs with the trimmer, then applied foam, waited a little, then shaved everything off.

Margo started to shake and pull. I had to take a leather strap and give her a couple of strokes to calm her down, and told her I would continue to punish if she did not calm down. Around each of her nipples grew over a dozen thick dark hairs. With the tweezers I pulled them out very slowly,so they did not break off, which caused Margo a long lasting pain. I did not worry about that, Because to achieve beauty, it can sometimes be painful.

Me: - “Margo as I promised you, I will show you my naked body. You will see it anyway when you help me in my own beautification, and all the other treatments...

I was dressed in a long house dress, and under it, I had only a bra. I did not wear a pair of panties, as I usually like to walk around the house halfway naked. I settled right in front of her face, droped down her blindfold and opened my dress....

To be continued.

A.Post, majorsk, Wears and 10 others like this.
  24. James80

James80 Member

Local Time:
    Love your stories Mistress, always so detailed and so sexy.

attistoC likes this.
  25. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Story title: Gift for Maid Margo part 2

Pubic hair, shaving, humiliation, lesbian, body hair, plucking, tweezing, tied...

I showed her my hairless crotch. I had removed my body hairs with the first few salary I received many years ago...

Me: - “Margo in this house, body hair is forbidden, House Rules, as you signed in the contract. Pubic hair is particularly dirty and unhygienic. Even I do not have pubic hair, so you will not have either. It's a matter of hygiene, aesthetics, beauty, medical recommendations, standards, and culture. Even the Egyptians knew about the hygiene, they removed the hair regularly, the Romans did the same thing, It's just strange to me that you are so neglected about this, like you came from the cave yesterday, as if you did not live in the city for 10 years.

I hope you agree, but as a good person I will allow you a choice. You can be shaved, waxed, or treated with a cream, or you want an epilator. I know you want something painless and elegant, I see it in your eyes. I know you want to touch me and feel the softness of my skin.”

I took Margo's hand and placed on my intimacy. Margo spread her eyes, shyly touching me.

I tied and buttoned my dress, and started with the treatment. First, I use the trimmer all over her Venus hill, Mons Venus. She was very hairy - the hair spread all over her navel, and her thighs, and I was not yet able to see her lover crotch. I blew any the loose hairs, sprinkled her with little water, and then applied Veet cream with a brush. While I waited for Veet to work, which was essentially the same as Nair, I pulled many hairs on her toes with the tweezers.

Since she was not used to these treatments, which were unpleasant and painful for her, she kicked up. To calm her, I gave her a couple of strokes over her thighs. That helped to calm her down. I looked at the clock, and it was time to remove Veet with a plastic spatula. I slowly scratched the short dissolved hairs, so now her fine skin became white and pure. She was washed with a cloth, and dried with a towel.

Now came the hardest part. For this, it was necessary to move her legs from the table into the holding stirrups. I had tied her successfully, so she would not disturb me while working in such an intimate and demanding area. All over her labia to her anus, everything was covered with dense hair. There was a need for a trimmer here too, because with all her hair, I could not see her vulva. I wondered how she was able to have sex with such long hairs. When it was cropped, that pile of hair was so large that I could only pick it up with the vacuum cleaner.

When everything was cut short, I applied Vaseline to her labia minora, and pushed my finger slightly into her rectum, so that the Veet does not burn her. With the brush, I applied a large amount of Veet, making sure it did not come into contact with the mucous membrane. After 8 minutes I carefully removed the depilation cream in the same order as I put it, so the time of acting was the same everywhere.

Everything was wiped with a wet cloth, and finally her vulva saw the light of the day. Margo had developed great labia majora - outer lips, while labia minora - small lips, were beautiful, bigger than mine, which I was jealous of. The clitoris pointed out nicely. The color of her skin in the intimate area was a bit darker than her body skin, which I did not like, but I thought l would see if I could fix it someday.

I smoothed everything down with the lotion after the depilation, so her skin would not redden. I untied her legs, and dropped down the table. It was almost done. Still a nuisance was the hair on her arms. I did not like to see these dark hairs on her arms, especially over the summer. The thought of them possibly falling into the food while serving us at the table, I found particularly disgusting.

I knew she would shake her hands while I was depilating her, so I had to improvise. It was necessary to find something to restrain her hands. I found a board from an old bed. I put it under her waist, and with a few ropes, tied both her hands to it. The board was holding her hands, and the weight of the board held her arms in place. I picked up the wax, applied the wax from the palm of her hand to the elbow in rows and then plucked. Margo was straining, but she could not go anywhere. After all of this work, everything was finished. I slowly untied her, helping to get up.

Me: - “Margo, I'm going to allow you to wear the corset now.The surprise will be bigger if you remain blindfolded, so you will only see when you're dressed. Do you agree? In order not to fall I'll tie up your hands, so, now, slightly space your legs, so I can dress you.”

Margo did not answer, just nodded. I secured her hands with the handcuffs. I tied them to the rope that had been placed through the pulley, and tied to the wall. From the other box I pulled out a gift she did not see, It was the chastity belt had ordered on the same day as the corset. The waist belt was made of stainless steel, with a soft rubber, and like most chastity belts, shaped like panties. On the front which could be regulated and adjusted, was a hole for the padlock. With the skill and speed I put the belt on her, and left the fine adjustment for later. I closed the lock. I pulled down and buttoned the corset in her crotch.

It just had to remove her blindfold. When Margo looked in the mirror, she was delighted, when she touched the hard part of the chastity belt she was surprised, and when she saw the chastity belt, she was angry. When she realized that she could not touch her intimacy, neither she nor the boyfriends, she was mad and disappointed.

Me: - ‘Margo is all for your good. You know that you can not control yourself. You know that you can not tell the boys NO. That you cannot stop masturbating. I have fulfilled your desire to go to the city tomorrow. You have to be grateful, but do not worry, I will take care of you being satisfied, I promise you, and you will love your new lifestyle.
    To be continued.

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice