MssMiriam

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MssMiriam, Jul 8, 2021.

1. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Switzerland, Italy, Croatia. ....
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Margo got used to the Chastity Belt (CB)

Every day Margo had to shower, which was a home - house rule, and especially now that she was wearing a CB. Margo agreed that she had to obey, and she got used to the CB. She did not come up to me several times during the day, and ask to release the CB a little, because she was sore.

I was very angry when I found her hair all around the house. Margo had long hair down to the waist, and she was very proud of her hair. When I found 1 long hair on the table while we had lunch, that was beyond my patience level. I shouted at her and added more negative points to her records that were collected at the end of the day or the week, when she would find that she earned enough points to get spanked on a bare ass. Then I decided to take her to my hairdresser. I did not know what I had been waiting for so long. I reserved an appointment for her.

The hairdresser told me that the current week was a hair donation event for women suffering from various cancers. Her hair would be washed, in a special way, tied, collected and sent to the wig shop, where it would later be donated to women whose hair had fallen out due to treatments with drugs. That gave me a good idea.

I took Margo in my car to the hairdresser. We barely waited for a couple of minutes before it was our turn. First I went for the hairstyle. The haircut ended up quickly because there was not much to do, only shortened my hair from 6 cm to 4 cm as my present standard, since I had accepted the majority of recommendations given by my doctor , Emma. My hair was not even colored or twisted. It remained natural grey.

Now it was Margo’s turn. I went to the hairdresser and quietly told her to make Margo’s hairstyle like mine, and also to save the hair according to the wig manufacturer's instructions. The hairdresser took us to another room that did not have a mirror, and was intended for hair donors. Margo sat down. I took the duct tape from the bag immediately, and fastened her arms to the armrest. Margo and the hairdresser were a little surprised, but I calmed them down. IT was OK, because Margo would fall asleep, and I secured her so that she would not fall from the chair. Otherwise she was a little bit restless. I told the hairdresser:

Me: “Margo would gladly donate her hair to the sick women, is that so Margo?. Do not worry there will be enough hair for you.

Margo was surprised, The hairdresser loudly commented that she would wash her hair first, then dry, then cut off and put away for donation. Margo sat and smiled in the armchair, expecting a new rich hairstyle on her head. The hairdresser made a nice hair shampoo, then washed, rinsed, and dried her hair. The hair was fluttering everywhere, and Margo was happy smiling. The hairdresser began to brush her hair toward the floor, took a thin band, and began to flip around her hair until she had a long pony tail, only about 10 cm of hair was left on her head that was not tied up.

Then the hairdresser took the hair clipper, set it to 2 cm and shaved her hair on the back of her head, Margo had not suspected anything yet. Then she set the clipper to 4 cm, and trimmed up, raised her tail more and more, and when she reached the forehead, just separated the pony tail from her head. The hair cut took less than a minute. Then I pulled up the tape and untied Margo. I gave her both of our purses to carry, and immediately took her home. Margo had not realized anything yet. It was all over so quickly, that she did not even see her new hairstyle.

We got home, and Margo disappeared in her room, After a few minutes I heard screaming. I know she then had looked into the mirror. I let her rest for a few hours, then I went to her in her room. When I came in, Margo was sitting idle on the bed, with a blank look, and quietly crying and mumbling. I came and sat next to her.

Margo: - “Why did you do this to me?”....

Me: - “Margo you are so beautiful now, just see your beauty. Besides, you have done a noble deed, by helping women in need, you have given them your hair. They are immensely grateful to you.”

I caught her neck gently. I turned her head toward me. I lay my lips on hers, and kissed her passionately. I felt a special passion, especially since I had not had a female lover for some time. There was something special about what Margo had, in the first moment I did not know what it was, but after a couple minutes of kissing I realized that a special sensation had come to my lips and my tongue.

Once again I licked her upper lip. she had a shaved mustache, and it gently tickled me as I kissed her. This feeling is known to every woman who has loved and kissed her husband. At that moment I felt a new special passion and now I fell in love with my maid. I wanted something more and I said:

Me: - “Margo you are beautiful, special, and I'll prove it to you today. Come on, let's go to your weekly hygiene treatment.
    To be continued.
    Your comments, questions, suggestions... please in PM. (Conversations)
    If you liked the story, give me a Like.

A.Post, Tuberoch, dirt turpin and 9 others like this.
  2. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Margo got used to CB (Chastity Belt) part 2
    CB = Chastity Belt

We went into the bathroom, and from the necklace around my neck, I removed the key that unlocked Margo’s CB. Margo was completely naked. I had determined I would unlock her once a week. It would be a little easier to wash in front of me, and then there would be time for her depilation. This time I added something new. Under my supervision, she had to wash without the CB. Bathing was normally always done at our home doctor's office, which is on the ground floor, just next to her apartment.

I unlocked her CB. Margo was lying naked on the table, and I tied her arms level with her head, to the hook that was attached to the dentist chair. I tied Her legs to the stirrups. Now that she was tied up, I worked in peace. Her legs were very spread which allowed me to look and work without obstacles, Margo was exposed and humiliated. I applied Veet from the navel to the butt, and after 8 to 10 minutes I removed it with a spatula. The hairs melted and disappeared with the cream.

This time I showed her how her kitty looks, and I held a mirror so that she could see her intimate parts for the first time without hair. I untied her, and we went to the bathroom and stood her under the shower. I knew Margo was looking for relief, and I would not let her do it herself, nor did she touch hers crotch. That's why I told her to only wash her head and body, then I washed her between her legs. The same thing was done drying her with a towel. Margo needs to know that I was the person who managed her pleasure and her orgasms.

Obviously, under the CB, it was not easy to achieve an orgasm, and maybe completely impossible. I promised her to compensate her, after the depilation and the shower. We went back to our home doctor's office again, where I tied her back to the examination table again, and I began to massage her body slowly. First I applied lotion and olive oil while I was massaging, and I carefully avoided her sensitive places like breasts and pubis.

Me: - “Margo, do you like this?”

Margo: - “Yes, if you still can, a little more where you did not touch, where you forgot” ....

Me: - “Margo I have not forgotten anything, you will get everything when I decide it's the best time.”

I placed olive oil on her breasts and gently massaged each one. I handled nipples with special attention. Then I moved to hers intimate area. I abundantly covered her with olive oil. Slowly I began to massage her intimacy, very slowly. As I was approaching her center of sweetness, Margo was shaking with excitement, which never comes to the end, to the orgasm peak. Then I suddenly moved to massage her labia lips and clitoris. I continued until she felt the sweetness and passion. Then her hips began shaking and She experienced an orgasm. All of this time I was talking to her and controlling the situation. Margo had to know who gives her pleasure, who loves her. Immediately after, I set her CB, and locked her up.

Margo got a regular massage every week, I decided it would be on Sunday mornings. Of course she had to collect points to get a vulva massage. I know she really enjoyed it, and Margo struggled throughout the week to get that pleasure.

To be continued.

3. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Title: The doctor
    I was not even aware of how many recommendations I had filled so far, from the list that Emma had given to me. At the beginning I thought maybe I would accept 1 or 2 out of the entire list, and those I would check off.. Each day I checked the list and finally filled, not only those 32 that I wrote down, but a lot more. I typed these notes without an ordinal number. In total I had completed 100 items. The last unexplored recommendation for Hubby was to remove all his pubic hairs. I searched this activity online, but I did not find satisfactory answers.

One Sunday morning I walked along my street and met our neighbor doctor surgeon cleaning his garden. Suddenly I had the idea of asking him about the pubic hair removal. The doctor was a lot younger than me, very attractive, active, fine, and one of the top surgeons in our town. The doctor was muscular, powerful, but I was never sure if he was bald, or shaved his head like the Skin Heads.

I have to say that he attracted me, even though he was married. After some small talk, like how are you, nice weather, what you are doing, etc. I suggested to him that it would be good idea to take a small break from the sun with me, because it was such a hot day, and we were both tired and sweaty. We were hiding in the shade beneath the tree on the bench. I asked him:

Me: - “I'm curious, Why the patient is shaved before each surgical operation?”

Dr.: - “There's a lot of reasons. First I have to see what I'm doing, then I have to stitch the patient up at the end. imagine if I were to stitch a hair inside? There are at least 10 other reasons for shaving the patient.”

Me: - “Tell me more, I'm just curious.”

Dr: - “The patient must be washed and disinfected. Imagine how it would be it there was a bunch of hair. Later, when we apply a bandage, or remove it when the wound has to be looked at, things would be impossible, especially with hairy men. The same is true with some places on the female body. That's the way it is.”

Me: - " Have you had any negative experiences about it?"

Dr: - “I can tell you one case, when I was young, and when I was specializing in surgery. Generally we do not talk about our operations, as this is in consideration of our ethics, but I will tell you as a colleague. We performed a most common routine intervention. I was working with an old doctor, and he wiped his forehead. Then he dropped his cap, which fell exactly at the site of the operation. As a young doctor, performing my first operation, I remembered all the tiniest details. I saw very clearly what happened. Not to spend more time with the story, but the procedure with that young patient did not end well. There was an investigation, they all confirmed that everything was performed following the protocol, and that something unpredictable, unlucky, just happened.

Years later, only after I gained more experience, I was able to analyze what actually happened. I understood and can explain it. The doctor dropped his cap. and together with the cap, many hairs had fallen, as well as dandruff. The assistant washed that out, but obviously not enough. These tiny impurities had caused sepsis. The doctor was very old, and after this case, he was immediately retired. No one mentioned the cap. Since then, as you can see, my hairstyle, corresponds to my profession.’

Me: - ‘That story was very interesting. And the hair on the body? What about them? Women mostly get rid of everything. Is it hygienically justified?”

Dr: - “This is an easy and tough question at the same time. It's a matter of culture, customs, fashion, aesthetics, legacy, and there's a lot more. Now I'll explain this best in an example. I'm going to take some fertilizer that I have to put on the lawn. Now I'm going to put it down, part on the path, part on the grass, and part on the bushes. Now your job is to clean the grass and the bushes, and I'll clear the path.”

I thought the doctor was a little crazy, but an explanation immediately followed. The doctor took the broom and sweep away the path in a couple of seconds.

Dr: - “Imagine your skin is my garden, this part where the path is, it's a hairless skin, and this part where is the grass, is the hairy part, and this part where the bushes are, that's the hairiest part, which we call pubic zone. Tell me now, what is easier to clean or wash. The same conclusion applies to our body. Many in the profession disagree with me. There will always be a naturalist who will defend his theory.”

Me: - “You know why I actually ask, It's easy for me, I'm Hairless. I asking for my Hubby, who has problems with prostate, permanent and single catheter use, and UTI.”

Dr.: - “I'm not going to answer you directly, Look at this, When you deal with a single use catheter, he puts it in about four times a day. The risk that one day, he will put one hair into his bladder is a real possibility. After 1 year, cancer is developing, and then you come to see me at the surgery table. In the case of permanent catheters, there is rubbing and friction on the entry of the catheter into the urethra. The urethra defends itself with secretions of mucus, and after a while this slurry fermentation sticks to the hair, and if the patient does not adhere to thorough daily hygiene, and somehow a flying bacteria land somewhere, all this together is an excellent nutrient base for bacteria.”

Me: - “You made a lot of effort to explain everything to me, and in a simple way. In return, I will stay here to help you arrange your garden. I'll cut all the bushes and grass.

To be continued.

4. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Title: Conscientious wife

The doctor gave me the job to do. I was to crop the bush, which was shared with the neighbors. Since I have a garden, I knew all the work to do, and I did it efficiently in a relatively short time. When we were all done and the tools put away, we went into the house. Both of us were dirty from head to toe.

Dr.: - “We are alone in the house. My wife has gone to her mother, and she returns tomorrow. You can have a shower here.”

The Doctor called me into the bathroom. It was a large bathroom with two showers, which where separated only with a transparent glass panel. The doctor stepped out, I took off the dirty clothes, and went under the shower. Cold water pleasantly revived me. When I turned around, under the other shower was the doctor, and he did not seem to pay any attention to me. For the first time, I saw him bare, his back, big, strong, muscular, and when he turned and smiled, I saw him from the front.

My eyes instantly flashed down to between his legs, and as well, his eyes looked down between my legs. The doctor was well-endowed, but a special treat, he had no hair on his body, which always excites me in the moment. We watched each other for some time. We washed in the shower. I went out from the shower to the common part of the bathroom where the towels were. We wiped off, and then he gave me a Bathrobe. He said:

Dr.: - “I put our clothes in the washer. They will be dry in an hour or two. Until then, we can relax in the living room.”

We drink a lot of water and juice because we were dehydrated from being out in the sun. We talked about everything again. Then he hugged me, and I did not wait. I put my face on his shoulder. When our eyes met, after 1 second, our lips fused together.

Dr,: - “You are very beautiful and feminine.”

Me: - “You're a real man ......”

I immediately realized that we were working on the same wavelength. In the next moment, our hands began to wander around each other’s bodies, mine on his, and his on mine. I admit, I immediately flayed on his cock, which was smooth, hairless, I instinctively dropped down, kneeling on a thick carpet, my lips on his cock. Nothing more could stop me. I immediately covered it with my lips, and it was a pretty piece. I sucked, I massaged. I paused for an instant and asked him.

Me: - “Can you orgasm two times in a row, or I have to stop, to interrupt ......”

Dr.: - “No worries, just keep up, I have enough strength for the whole day.”

I continued to suck. I could not miss this opportunity to have it in my mouth, to savor his taste when it comes into my throat. It’s my specialty, which I have not experienced for a long time. I continued to play with him, with a combined massage of my lips, hands, and breasts. When I felt his breath quicken, I accelerated, and I put his cock in my mouth as deep as it would go. I did not let it go until I felt the fine sweet taste I love.

He filled my mouth and throat. As a good housewife, I did not allowed a single drop to slip away. I licked all, as I did not to want miss such a rich opportunity. The doctor twisted and relaxed, with a big smile on his face.

After a while, we were both on a thick carpet on the floor. The doctor climbed on top of me, which I had not felt for a long time ago, that someone was on top of me, but I was in love, No need to say, I did not need to spread my legs, they widened themselves. I was really excited about all of this, and I immediately sensed how the orgasm began to form somewhere deep in me.

The pleasure was overpowering, and then his fine big piece started to enter me. After a couple of movements, he filled me completely. Then I grabbed him by the ass and forced him to slow down, as the waves of orgasm overwhelmed me. I pushed him away, and the doctor was astonished. I put him on his back, then I rode him like a horse.

Everything was slippery and wet. With skilled movements of my hips and the muscles of my vagina, I led us both to the long strong orgasms. The doctor shuddered with excitement. I slowly leaned against him and calmed down. The doctor lay still, with a smile on his face. I do not know how long we laid on the floor , because we fell asleep. When we woke up, the sun was already gone. I thanked the doctor for his good company, so did he. The clothes were already dry, and I got dressed. As a good wife, I returned home, before dark.

Hubby: - “Where were you all day?”

Me:. - “DH, I got some first hand information's for nurturing your prostate. Be happy, because from now on, everything will be more beautiful ......”

To be continued.

Tuberoch, dirt turpin, Twila and 11 others like this.
  5. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Title: Massage bed
    Margo was striving to carry out her household duties correctly. She tried not to get negative points.

Her new hairstyle thrilled me. I really liked it, I do not know exactly why, maybe because she looked like a boy, or my friend of when I was a youth. Still, something on her face disturbed me, thinking that it might be the mustache that she regularly eliminated with a razor. No, I liked this detail. I was thinking of sending her to a cosmetician for some time, to permanently remove the mustache, but I dropped it because that little detail of the sharp mustache made me excited, and I still had some other plans for that. I was bothered by her one finger wide, thick eyebrows. They no longer fit now with her gentle short hairstyle.

That's why I invited her to our home Medical Office. I ordered her to get naked, which made me particularly excited. The only thing that she could not take off was the CB. Her CB was very sexy. I tied her to the armchair and lowered her down so that her body was easily available to me. I told her:

Me: - “Margo, you are very beautiful, but your eyebrows are a bit old-fashioned. I'm going to arrange them now, to make you look like a model.”

Margo: - “Oh NO, mistress please NO.”

Me: - “Margo, every NO you will cost 10 Negative points, which is 10 strokes. You just made 20 hits, but if you calm down, I can reduce that a a bit.”

Margo was silent, I took tweezers, set up the form, and began to pluck. I plucked most of her eyebrows, leaving only a thin line of 2 mm, above each eye, to the very edge. Now her eyes looked bigger. She was more beautiful, and I almost could not recognize her. This little cosmetic intervention had changed her appearance completely. I did not give her the mirror to look into. I had to give her some pleasure, choosing her breasts. First, I gently massaged them, then took her nipples into my mouth. It was a wonderful feeling to suck them up, and lick, and then pull them.

Me: - “Margo, are you happy now? You look like a model, I like it. Tomorrow I will give you the proper satisfaction. Remember how I give you a massage? Today you will be massaging me. That will be your daily obligation, from now on.

When the medical chair was adjusted horizontally, it looked like a massage bed. I untied her. Margo was naked. I completely stripped, then I laid down on the bed, and she began to massage me. I gave her instructions, olive oil, first the back, then legs, hands, butt, thighs, feet. Then I turned on to my back, exposing the front of my body for massage, again the same sequence, and first my breasts were in order, and that required a gentle massage.

Me: - “Margo, if you kiss my nipples, so I'll remove today's 20 negative points.”

Margo immediately, but slowly. took one of my breasts, and with caution, put her mouth on my nipple. Then, according to my instructions, she sucked softly, then she switched to the other. I felt excitement and immediately some relief, as Margo gently sucked my nipples, then twisted them, and then gently caressed. Suddenly Margo stopped, just when it was time to touch my crotch.

I encouraged her do everything the same way as I did. Margo slowly and clumsily touched my hill, Venus hill, then I spread my legs, and she then stopped again. Only after additional instructions and accurate guidance, She realized what I need for pleasure and orgasm. Gradually, she slowed down again.
    Margo has still not learned how to give me pleasure properly exactly according to my wishes. I knew I needed to teach her that, and I decided to do it next time.

To be continued.

dirt turpin, Wears, rhodry04 and 8 others like this.
  6. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Title. Training
    Sunday morning is the day when I groom Margo. Since she serves me the whole week, it is not hard for me to reserve this time. I also like to play some of my BDSM games. Margo was chosen from the 10 girls who came to be a maid. Clearly I did not choose her only by her housekeeping capabilities, but also but also what criterion I liked about the girl, and which one would be obedient. Margo had other advantages. She had a recommendation, and she came from a country where we went to vacation, so I knew their mentality and values.

Margo appeared right on time in our home clinic. I told her immediately to get naked. I unlocked her CB. I told her to get up to our dental gynecology table. I was dressed in a white doctors robe.

Me: - “I see that you have just shaved your legs and armpits. That is beautiful and hygienic. Again you have a hairy vulva, but we'll handle that. Do you agree with that Margo? I do not think you need to be tied up, because you're a obedient girl, but if you need it, I have a strap, and you know that.

She nodded. Depilatory creams like Nair or Veet, are my favorite hair removal tools. They are better than shaving because they do not cut, and the result is soft and smooth. With a large brush, I applied the cream to the whole area from the anus to the navel. Now we only had to wait 8 to 10 minutes. The time passed while we were talking, then I slowly removed the cream with a plastic spatula, which took all the hair with. With a wet little towel, I wiped her crotch.

I sent her into the shower and watched her shower. According to my instructions, she was not allowed to touch her vulva, I would do that. I spread the shampoo on her body, and gently washed her completely. Margo tried to settled on my arm to touch her vaginal lips and clitoris a bit harder, but I was just touching them lightly, to not excite her too much.

The same procedure was also done with the towel. I wiped the intimate parts, while Margo wiped off the body. This time I did not applied any creams. I thought I would try something new. We came back to the medical table. First I massaged her back and legs, then I turned her on to her back, and Margo put her feet in the stirrups. Now I had free access to her intimacy.

Me: - “Margo today will do something new, so you can see that I love you, and that I do it all for your good. Remember all the details, because you will have to repeat it all on me.”

I massaged her neck, chest, arms, hips, and legs. I had been attracted to her vulva before, and today I had the desire to lick it. I put my lips on her labia, slowly licked and bit them, and then I spread her lips with my hands and grabbed her clit with my mouth. I did not stop until Margo started screaming with pleasure. Margo was red and sweaty, trembling with excitement. Since she did not have access to her clitoris the whole week, it took just a couple of minutes to makes her crazy. I let her get some air, then she got up. I slipped on her CB and locked it securely.

Me: - “Margo you can dress now. Take care of my Hubby, I'm going jogging. "

I was already very aroused, so I needed something to calm my sexual desire. I planned where I would get what I needed. I was dressed in sportswear and went out for my walk. I went out to the doctor's home, the appointment had already been made, Dr was sitting in a shadow, and only a small finger movement was sufficient to know that the house was free. Doctor’s wife would go to volunteer every Sunday at nursing home, because on that day the staff has a day off, so someone had to look after the retirees.

We quickly entered the house, sat in the living room, had a drink, and immediately fell into each other’s arms. On the thick carpet we started a love game. Dr. said he wanted to pay me back for the last time. I did not know how he would do this, but I soon found out. I lay on my back, and Dr. began to kiss and caress my body from head to toe.

He finished up at my crotch. He had a soft and powerful tongue, with which he explored all my wrinkles. Oral or Licking is my favorite activity, whether I lick or I get licked. Dr. with his skilled tongue crossed over my soft labia a few times, which got me very excited. My orgasm came quickly because Dr. knew his job well. I could not catch my breath for a long time.

Finally I jumped on him for a ride. Horse riding is my sport, if there are not 4 legs available, (a horse), there are always 2 legs ( a male), and I love to ride. Dr. was delighted. After a long ride, we both had an orgasm that was long and powerful. We talked and then fell asleep. We lost the notion of time. When I awoke, the darkness had already fallen, and I quickly dressed and left for my home.

My Dear Hubby had waited.

- "Where have you been up to now?"

Me: - “Dear, so far, I had some physical activities. You know I want to stay in good condition, so I train. Do you like it? Do you support me?”

MDH: - “Oh, Yes ....”

To be continued.

Tuberoch, dirt turpin, Wears and 7 others like this.
  7. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Title: Emma visited me

Dr. Emma called me today. She asked me how I was doing. I explained to her that I had changed a lot things in the house, and that it was the easiest way, and to come to see. She came to visit me and we spent the afternoon together. I showed her the garden, house, toilets, lighting, rooms, and my maid. I explained to her how we washed the linen, towels, clothes, kitchens, toilets, and how we were taking care of hygiene. She was all pleasantly surprised and pleased. She has been praising my efforts to maintain high standards of hygiene and so to help MD Hubby. I'd gotten a lot of little tips on how to improve everything.

Finally, I took her to our home medical office. She was delighted with all the details, the only objection was that with the dental chair, one could not remove the part on which the patient was sitting, or where his or her legs lay. So the legs of the patient are lifted into the stirrups, and the doctor may sit down when looking at the intimate parts of the patient, as is done on a real gyno table.

We looked at the bottom of the chair, and I promised Emma that I would fix that. We then went to the living room. I called my maid Margo, who was always dressed as a maid when we have guests, or for lunch and dinner. Only when she is cleaning, is she allowed to wear ordinary clothes for that kind of work. Maid Margo bowed, exactly as I had taught her and asked,

Margo: - “What do the ladies want to eat or drink?”

Me: - “We want a tea a liqueur, and a cake. Do you agree Emma?”

Emma nodded, and Margo went to the kitchen.

Emma: - “You have trained your maid well.”

Me: - “It took a lot of time, patience, and there were a lot of tears.”

Emma: - “I want to hear more details. Why tears?”

Me: - “Margo was a little apprehensive, had long hair, and was hairy, She was dating men, having one night only sex adventures. It was not easy to fix everything.”

Margo came and served what was ordered.

Emma: - “I am very interested in what you did and the way you changed Margo.”

I described her all the episodes, ranging from salary increase, clothing, haircut, depilation, eyebrow, CB. ... Emma looked at me strangely, and she could not believe it. I then rang the bell, and Margo came.

Me: - “Margo, show Lady Emma your hairstyle and eyebrows, describe everything.”

Emma stood up. Margo approached closer, in the middle of the room, and turned around in a whole circle so that Emma can see her.

Me: - “Very good Margo, now show Lady Emma your CB.” ( CB = chastity Belt)

Margo stiffened.

Me: - “Margo, Lady Emma is a doctor, you can show it all. Do I have to show you a belt, or use it on your butt?”

Margo had pulled down the maid uniform, undressed, at the same time, and showed her the CB. I pointed my finger at her to spin in a circle. Margo turned around. On my sign she came to me, I removed the key from my necklace, and unlocked the lock.

Me: - “This is a device that protects not only against unauthorized sex, but also from masturbation. And this all together improves behavior and obedience. According to your instructions, I depilated Margo’s vulva. Margo, let's show Emma your vulva.”

Margo looked embarrassed, but when I showed her a strap, she approached to Emma, and spread her legs slightly. She gently parted her labia with her hand, to get a better look inside. At my signal, Margo turned her butt toward Dr. and spread her buttocks so that Dr. Emma can also look at that part to see if it is healthy and tidy. Emma nodded. Margo, on my signal, came to me, and I put back the CB on her intimacy. I immediately locked it, and returned the key to my neck lace. Margo stepped out.

Emma: - “I see that you've changed all to perfectly better, far more than my expectations. Was it hard?”

Me: - “You need to be persistent and love a female body, and I love both male and female.”

Emma: - “OHHH I did not know, you pleasantly surprised me. Do you have a friend, a girlfriend? “...

Me: - “I currently don’t have a girlfriend, in a deeper sexual or emotional sense, but I know that I would love it. If I found the right girl, someone as nice as you, for example ... But I’m sure you have a lot of men, who offer you 100 adventures every day!”

Emma: - “Yeah, a lot of young men court me. But I don’t really care about men. I dream about gently making love with a woman, regardless of her age.”

Emma caught my hand and held it while we talked. At one point, I raised it up and kissed it.

Me: - “You have such beautiful hands. You're quite beautiful, and the main thing is that we both know it in our heads.”

Emma: - “That’s very true, everything is in the brain. Do I attract you as a woman?”

Me: - “You’re cute, and attractive, like a lovely Unforgettable! winter dream... ”

Emma lowered her hand to my knees, ran it over them as if almost by accident, then with a very gentle gesture pulled up my dress, caressed my thighs. We looked at each other. With my hand I caught her neck and gently pulled her to me as I leaned forward. I gently kissed her neck. She kissed my cheek in return. At that moment we both knew, indisputably, that we were similar.

I caught her around the waist and caressed it with a soft touch. I moved my kiss from her neck to her face. The kiss from being dry it became moist, then I looked for her lips. First, there was a gentle touch of our lips, then a stronger touch. Finally our tongues entwined. We hugged, and I put my hand on Emma’s breasts. She immediately did the same to mine, and we both smiled.

Me: - “I think we could continue in the bedroom.”

Emma accepted my suggestion with a smile. Then, because I knew it would be nicer if the house was quiet with nobody to intrude on us, I looked for Margo.

Me: - “Margo, it's time for you to go out for some exercise. Take Hubby for a walk.”

Margo: - “But Mistress, it’s only 16h and I usually go for a walk in the evening, at 18h.”

Me: - “I know Margo, but the doctor said that Hubby needs to walk more, in the open air.”

Margo: - “Yes, Mistress.’

Margo went to change her clothes, and then helped Hubby to do the same. Emma and I went into the basement and found a first-class red wine. I opened the tall bottle and filled our glasses.

Me: - “The toast is: to new adventures and to love!”

We stayed in the basement while we drank, then went to the bedroom. Standing in front of each other, we started touching and hugging. My hand automatically slid to Emma’s waist, and felt for the button and the zipper on the side of her skirt. Quickly I undid them. The skirt began to slip down Emma’s legs. She stood and quietly smiled, letting the skirt fall to the floor.

Next, I put my hands on her blouse and undid the buttons, starting at the top. Emma had a nice transparent bra. Through the bra her nipples were visible and already elevated. I kissed her shoulder, then slid one strap off it, then the other strap. As I kissed and licked her shoulders, I pulled the bra down to expose her now-naked breasts. They were beautiful, and I gave her a hug. Quickly my hand reached behind her to find the last clip, and undid it. I put her bra on the cabinet. I proceeded to lower my hands to her waist, and then to her hips. My hands went inside her panties, then continued down, lowering her panties down her lovely legs. Emma stepped out of her panties, and stood there naked. Excited, I hugged her and kissed her face, neck, shoulders....

To be continued.

dirt turpin, majorsk, Wears and 9 others like this.
  8. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Female love
    Lesbian, erotic, sexual, orgasmic.

Me: - “I'm freshly clean, I had a shower just a few hours ago. Do you need a shower?”

Emma: - “No, I'm the same. Now it's my time to undress you.”

I nodded. Emma was pulling at the strap around my waist. I turned myself in a circle and, along with the strap, my summer dress came off easily. I was now just in my bra and panties. Emma then did what I had done to her. Now both of us were naked.

I took her to bed. As I’d supposed, Emma was like me in not having any hair on her body. Knowing this about someone always excites me because it means that the person cares about herself, about hygiene, and about her appearance, which suggests that she is probably sexually active.

It did not take long for us to enter a tight embrace, our lips close together while our tongues performed a dance. But eventually my passionate kisses and licks moved to Emma's body and kept on going. Her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her nipples, her belly, her hips, her thighs, her knees, the fleshy part of her legs. ...

Then my kisses began to return up her legs, to the inside of her thighs, to her vulva. I was now well and truly aroused, as I always am when I do this! By the tension that Emma had triggered in me, I was certain that our kissing and licking had been enjoyable to both of us.It was just a matter of time before I brought her to orgasm. When it came, it was very powerful and long-lasting. Emma started to shake and twist on the bed.

We took turns all night to pay more attention to each other, we lost track of space and time. All I know is that I repeated my game in her crotch the morning.

My tongue explored her every crease, crawling into her creases and her holes. Her body shook, for a few times. After she shook, and after she calmed down a bit, then she licked and kissed my intimate parts. From the softness, but at the same time a little roughness of her tongue, I started to feel dizzy, orgasm, it came in waves, I forgot to count the waves, I know that the sea was very rough. Finally our bodies calmed down. I renewed our hug. Soon we fell asleep again.

It was already Sunday morning. Noises from the living room awakened us. The two of us didn’t hear at all when Margo and MDH came back from a walk last night. Hurriedly I put on a house dress and gave Emma a sign to stay silent, and to stay in the bedroom. I went to the living room.

Me: - “Margo, I fell asleep, but I'm hungry, so prepare a dinner. Serve me a large portion on a plate and leave it in the hallway outside my door. Don’t come in, just knock on the door. And give breakfast and lunch to Hubby after take him for a walk again. And tonight you can watch TV in your apartment. I'll stay in my room, but don’t disturb me. I have some work to do.”

Margo nodded silently and left. I went back to the bedroom. Music was playing. Emma was lying on the bed with a wide smile on her face.

Emma: - “I have not experienced such a lovely lullaby and a dream - was it a dream? - for a long time!”

We talked about different things but mostly about erotic ones, which was fun, and we laughed. Then we heard the expected knock - a sign that Margo had put dinner on a table outside the bedroom door. After a couple of minutes, I went to the door and returned with our meal on a large tray. We also carried the table inside and put the tray on it. Naked, we sat down to eat!

Me: - “Can you stay with me all day and tonight?”

Emma: - “I can, I'm single.”

We drank some more of our wine, and continued to talk enjoyably. Then we got back in the bed. Emma took the initiative this time. I was lying on my back. She started kissing me from the toes upwards, reaching my knees and thighs. She continued with wet kisses up to my chest, making them quite loud. After a time, the kisses became licking and sucking. When she came to my face, we both sighed deeply, and both of us were trembling. Emma kissed me very gently, and I felt her tongue on my eyes, ears, cheeks, and especially on my lips and inside my mouth and dancing with my own tongue.

She knew a woman's anatomy very well. From my face and neck, she returned to my breast and nipples, and then arrived between my thighs.

Emma: - “Your pussy is very nicely shaved.”

Me: - “No it isn’t shaved, nor waxed, but I plucked out each and every hair!”

I no longer knew whether she was kissing, licking, sucking, tweaking, massaging, or biting me - I liked it all, and my orgasm erupted and landed on my clitoris. That was a sweet moment that did not soon pass, because Emma was constantly re-lighting my fire, stimulating me with new tactile sensations. But eventually, in a mutual caress, we went to sleep. We made love all day and night

I was awakened by Emma’s hand gently touching my vulva. We kissed some more, although our hands stayed in each other’s crotches. Such gentle massage, when it is done by another woman, is unforgettable, because it goes to just the right spot, and is impossible not to enjoy! In our sweetness and sweat we relaxed! Only after a long time did Emma look at the clock and say:

Emma: - I have to go to work today is Monday. This has been a wonderful time.

Me: - Yes it has. I found you very pleasant to be with, and I hope we will often repeat it.

Emma smiled, dressed, and I took her through the quiet house to the exit door. I heard her drive away. Nobody in the house had woken up yet. So with a smile on my face, I went back to bed and slept again.

To be continued.

dirt turpin, majorsk, Wears and 7 others like this.
  9. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    First outside marriage relationship

Our marriage, as well as most others, has its own ups and downs. Our relationship was very successful at the very beginning, and it continued that way for many years. Love and sex filled us with happiness every day. There was never a day when my husband, (MDH) did not bring me a gift, give me attention or sweet words, flowers, candy.... I returned this to him in my own way, with small and large surprises in all possible forms, from gifts to subtle seduction. I was a stripper, a seductive lady, a whore, a sophisticated lady. We played everything, from peasants to queens and kings, and in all possible combinations.

Both of us were convinced that our love would last forever. Still somethings happen beyond our influence, and through the years things have changed. MDH is 10 years older than me, a little ill, with prostate and heart problems, little different interests, and his retirement. I am still young, in that time my work has a lot of official travel, and has many wonderful young people and interesting people, I was initially restrained. The mass of young businessmen, and all sorts of people were courting me, and I had always refused them. There were countless conversations and friendly offers there. I refused them all.

But once, I was at the big annual symposium of all major pharmaceutical companies in the world. There was not a single company under 9 digits in sales. These were the most powerful people of all the world's largest corporations of this branch. There I met an older gentleman, Dan, obviously with a lot of life experience and every kind of knowledge.

Dan: - “Miriam, I can talk to you for days, about my life experiences, but I also want to kiss you, because it is just what you and I could do together. When you grow older, The same will happen to you too, until then, it is up to you to make the best of your time as you know. You can be a saint, or an actress, or a whore, quite any role you would like to have. One thing is for certain, time passes for all of as, and that is an irreversible process. In the end, no one asks you, what you are, or did or did not do, or if you could have work differently. There are no differences. Do what you want to do. Now, for example, I would gladly bring you to my apartment. I would offer you a glass of champagne. I would be in the company of a pretty young lady. I could kiss you, and it would be mostly all what can I do to such a young and beautiful woman."

This offer, from a 20 years older gentleman, was attractive to me because I was about 50 years old at that time, and I had been sexless for over a year. It all seemed innocuous, a bit naive on my side, but I agreed. We went to his apartment in a great luxury hotel. It was not necessary to call the room service for champagne and caviar, as all of this was regularly stocked in the refrigerator of each of the luxurious apartments. We continued our philosophical life chat. Although I was already very experienced at the time, compared to Dan I was a student in front of a professor.

Dan: - “Now that we've been talking, me more than you, I think I've brought you many experiences and philosophy. Well, if you have agreed, Miriam, that my presentation has contributed to the enrichment of your motivation, I suggest a little fun. You evaluate how much I have given you, and try to give me some reward. How do you do that, I will leave up to you.”

I was a bit confused, but realized that this gentleman was right. Then something clicked in my head. I decided to stop playing the virgin. By then I was a virgin, in a certain way, because I did not have any relationship except with MDH for the past 10 years. In that moment I decided to start living the way I wanted to. That gentleman opened my eyes, and I felt obligated to return the favor to him.

Me: - “To improvise? Or does the gentleman have some scenarios?”

Dan: - “We're not kids, and I'm not going to be a professor anymore. If you've learned something, cheer me up, and I will cheer you up, as I know and could.

I got inspiration in the moment. I decided to be a dancer. Dan put on some music, and I started to turn around and dance. I imagined that I was first a ballerina, and I turned around his armchair, touching him lightly. Then my evening dress began to fall, with my help unhooking it, and after several circles it fell to the floor. I was left in my underwear and nylon stockings. I leaned my leg on his knee and unhooked my nylons from the garter belt, slowly another circle round, and then once again facing Dan.

I dropped the nylons down to the floor. However, I did not toss them away, but instead twisted them around Dan's neck and around his face. I stood behind him and started kissing him on the cheeks, I leaned my leg on his knee and unbuttoned the buckle in my crotch, and that clasp held my corset. I lifted the corset way up, but I was not still naked, as underneath the corset were mini panties that I always wear with a corset. I raised the corset more and more, and then I went behind Dan.

I pulled the corset over my head and completely off. I wrapped my nylons, over my lush breasts. Again I stood in front of him, and showed him this improvised garment. I took Dan's hand and placed it on the nylons to catch them, and I slowly moved away from him, revealing my naked breasts. After a few more turns of my dance and seduction, I put my breasts to his face, then pushed a nipple into his mouth. I sat on his knees, kissed his cheeks and mouth. I drew back again, I turned my cheeks toward him, dropped those little rags that were my mini panties, I turned my back so he did not see my intimacy, and disappeared into the bedroom.

I think my message was quite clear. After a minute, Dan appeared. I lay on my abdomen and smiled. Dan was still confused by this development of the situation, and he did not know how to continue, so I called him to bed. He wanted to come dressed, but with my finger, I showed him "no", that there was no other option but to undress. He skillfully undressed and came around behind my back. He began to kiss me and slowly massage and caress my body. He was very skillful and gentle in that. He gave me a little sign to turn. I showed him my nicer front side, and reminded him:

Me: - “Dan, you said you would kiss me. I'm here, I'm waiting.”

Dan paused for a moment and started again. He kissed me from my shoulder, my face, my hair, and went down to my breast. He stayed there for a long time, than he went to my knees, but quickly returned to the middle.

Dan: - “You're a real princess, and the princesses and angels have no pubic hair, and this has pleased me.”

He immediately dove his face into my crotch. My legs opened automatically, and provided better access for his lips and tongue. When I felt his licking skills I raised my knees and opened and relaxed my femininity even more. Dan was licking without interruption, connoisseur, top-of-the-line, and orgasms started to come immediately, because I was was so hungry for sex. He did not stand, and I was shaking with sweetness. Finally I told him to stop because I'm was going to go crazy. We lay still, and I did not even know why or how, but my hands started sliding toward his manhood. I was tapping with my hands in the dim light, and I felt something unusual...

To be continued.

Wears, rhodry04, majorsk and 8 others like this.
  10. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    First outside marriage relationship part 2.
    I never could have imagined doing this, but I did ....

It was unusual that despite my effort and touch Dan was soft as if I were not doing anything. But that was not the only oddity. Dan didn’t have hair around his penis, which created an instant attraction for me because I didn’t have to perform my crazy shaving and waxing games like I’ve always had to do before. The area from his navel down was soft and smooth, just the way I liked it. it’s very hard to get me to take a penis in my mouth, and it happened so rarely that I don't even remember the last time I did it.

This time without much thought I gradually lowered myself to the area of his pubis and started stroking and caressing him. After that I brought my lips closer and started circling the penis with them. Even though it was soft I sucked and pulled it and then I would move my head away and the penis would stretch out from the vacuum I had created with my mouth. I don't know exactly why and how it came to my mind, probably because I couldn't do anything else with a soft penis. It amused me. With one hand I stroked the whole area above the penis, i.e. the pubis.

With my other hand, I squeezed his balls and occasionally massaged his cock up and down, then twisted it in a circle, then squeezed and then let go. The whole time his glans was in my mouth. I was already thinking of giving up because I got tired of the game, but suddenly his cock started to stiffen, it wasn’t something spectacularly hard, but it started to fill up a bit. Another very unusual thing was happening, as his cock got harder, it started to bend towards his belly. I knew about these cases, I just never saw them so pronounced. When I noticed this, I continued the game faster and stronger.

In a few minutes the cock filled well and I started to suck it in as if my mouth were a vagina. It took a special skill to rub and hold such a penis in my mouth, but I succeeded. I was constantly rubbing his cock with one hand and his pubis with the other. I knew what was coming, and in such situations I would always pull the penis out of my mouth and continue to rub it with my hand. I did not allow men to use my mouth as a vagina, but this time something in my head turned and I continued.

Dan started panting and after a few more minutes I felt a warm jet in my mouth. Many women in these situations spit the contents into a towel, but this time I didn't want to. I swallowed everything neatly, so that not a single drop leaked anywhere. Dan started roaring loudly, and saying something not very understandable. He was visibly happy and cheerful. When his penis softened and the juices stopped leaking, I went back to the pillow. He kissed me passionately and started thanking me.

Dan: - “I haven't been able to do this for ten years. You are a real artist. I can't believe you did this” ...

Me: - “Not only did I succeed, but we succeeded. Love is made in two.”

Dan was visibly delighted and never stopped kissing, talking and thanking me. We fell asleep in an embrace.

We woke up simultaneously in the morning. Dan ordered a breakfast in bed. He did not order breakfast delivered to the room, but breakfast in the bed for two people. At first I thought that it was a joke. Then I thought that I should hide myself, but I remain dignified. The waitress pretended that she did not see my naked breasts as she brought us the breakfast. She pulled out a small table for both of us and slid it over the bed, set up the breakfast, and then disappeared.

We both laughed. We then had a delicious breakfast with much laughter. I was impressed with the oysters because they were fresh and we were far away from the sea. Ten kinds of cheese, capers, olives....., really everything you could imagine. After we tried it all, and when we could not breathe any more, we got up from the bed and went into the shower. The shower was for two people. We smiled and fluttered. Dan was delighted. We dressed and then went to the salon at the symposium. It was the last day.

Dan got to speak the last words as the main speaker. The final speech was recognition's and promotions, and he read a long list of representatives from all over Europe and the world. At the end....

Dan: - “For the honorary and special representative for whole the Europe, I'm setting up a new job, which will be led by Mrs. Miriam V. ”

Amazed and confused I did not know what to do, I just stood up and waved to the guests, probably with a ridiculous and stupid smile on my face.

My life had blossomed, not only sexually, but spiritually, materially, prestige, reputation that gave me pleasure every day. Meetings with Dan followed often, when there were conventions, and even if only the two of us were on the convention. The city and the hotel had always been a surprise. Flight by plane was always arranged. I no longer had to go to the office every day, as working time on this hierarchy was very flexible and fluid. It was important because of the financial impacts that went through my office. Sir Dan took care of all of it, because I was handling the most profitable part of the corporation.

Sir Dan was attentive, generous, and gentle, but he was very passionate, especially at his age. Really a man to wish for. I'm not a materialist, but every time Sir Dan came, he would bring me a gift in the form of jewelry, gold or platinum, lined with precious stones, in all variations.

There are generally two types of people, those who donate and those who don't give anything. The ones who give, will give you a gift like a small flower, which they grabbed somewhere by the way, or a 7-digit necklace, it only depends on their payment power. The ones who do not donate will not give you anything, whether they are poor or rich. This is a matter of principle, generosity, the desire to make someone happy, or make a nice surprise.

For Sir Dan, I always had a valuable gift, more imaginative, and inventive, practical. Our encounters had always been about sex, and sex is in our heads. Sex is not always only about the male erection, and the number achievements that they can perform sexually. I can say that I've been relieved with Dan, I got sexual freedom in behavior and thinking.

We'd done all sorts of games and competed to see who would do something new and surprise their partner. One of my first games I played with him was the tie-up game. First I blindfolded his eyes, then tied his arms and legs. It was not a brutal tie such that he could not move, he was more figuratively leisurely tied. He could pull out with a minimal movement, but the psychological moment of power and powerlessness is the one that creates a suspense in the tension of the game. With him being helpless, I kissed him, pinched, bit, tickled, and caressed him.

My favorite tender treat was licking his intimate parts. His genital nakedness instantly created in me an addiction, a fetish, a power or a supremacy over my partner, and at the same time the erotic charge to satisfy him and myself. When he had an erection, from a continuous stimulation, I would be well lubricated with the gel, and I would ride him like a horse. Sometimes I would succeed to stick his penis in my vagina. Once he entered, then the stimulation of his penis by me was unquestionable. I squeezed him with the strong muscles of my vagina, so that he could not longer soften, and by a miracle, to both our surprise, he managed to ejaculate.

More often I would slide down with my vulva on his crotch and his penis, which would often lead to mutual pleasure even without a full erection. Our happiness was indescribable, Dan was especially happy, and this event renewed his masculinity. He was no longer impotent, in a classical sexual understanding or meaning. Dan was very proud of his male strength, and that gave him a great deal of confidence in his life. Each of our meeting was an adventure.

The next time he tied me and licked me to exhaustion, His lips and tongue did not stop playing on my vulva. Our preferred activity was a double finger. Dan would well lubricate my vulva and his fingers, then introduced his middle finger in my anus, and his forefinger in my vagina, the thumb and his tongue on my clitoris. The stimulation would drive me crazy, and I would get four to ten orgasms in one day. Dan knew the body of a woman very well, and he knew exactly where and how to touch. I could not escape, I just had to enjoy such stimulus to its limits, until I was all wet, sweaty, exhausted and even dehydrated.

For many years we enjoyed this harmony and happiness. Unfortunately, as everything in our lives changes with the passage of time, one day he left forever. I’d been so happy with Dan for a long time, and I thought no man would ever occupy his place in my heart. Today, tears come to my eyes when I think about that he is gone.

To be continued.

majorsk, Wears, rhodry04 and 6 others like this.
  11. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Outside marriage research.

After Dan, I did not have the will to go on trips and meetings, but I had to, because I had an important position in the company. After a while, I accepted of the fact that Dan was gone, and life continued.

Meetings, symposiums, promotions, counseling, and many other gatherings I've been to each month, in different cities, had inevitably made me meet with a large number of the most diverse people.

In London, A young representative of a reputable drug manufacturer started courting me. Carlo was younger than I by 10 years, nice and tall, powerful, a reminded me a little of Dan, as if he were Dan’s son or a grandson. But I noticed he was a little insecure, and he still did not know the art of seduction. I was not sure whether he was doing it for the benefit for his company, to sell me more goods, or that he really liked me as a person. Or maybe he only wanted a short adventure because he was bored.

I accepted his call, He wanted to show me the city. He took me to all the sights of the city, museums, ans restaurants. We were together all the time - meetings and leisure time. There was several times of holding hands, as well as a couple of hugs, getting more friendly. I decided to take the initiative and the lead role, since I knew I was capable of it. My long-standing desire for domination had overcome and it seemed to me that it was the right moment. At dinner I asked him:

Me: - “Carlo, what do you expect from our friendship?”

Carlo: - “Well I do not know exactly, a bit more, you are very attractive to me “...

Me. - “Okay Carlo, but you have to know that I decide how much, when, and what. I will take the lead, and you will fulfill my desires, that is my condition. If you agree, we can have fun. I promise it will be interesting, and that it will not hurt our business relationship.”

Carlo just waited and wanted to hear me to say that. He immediately agreed to everything. We went to my apartment, drank another glass of black wine, Carlo having drank more, and I did only a little.

Me: - “Carlo, get rid of your clothes here, and you're going nude to the bathroom. Get under the shower, no matter whether you already showered or not. I want you fresh. You will gain more surprises. I’ll be waiting for you in the living room.”

Carlo was confused, but obeyed, without words. Slowly, with some fear, he undressed. He was not sure if he had to take off the boxers, and I gave him a sign to remove everything. He embarrassingly went nude into the bathroom. I could see that he was pretty hairy all over. As I waited for him to come back, I looked around the room and thought about how to make it a party, or a surprise, for him to remember.

There was too much light from the outside, so I untied the heavy dark curtains, to block the outside light. As I pulled the rope holding the curtains, the rope remained in my hand because it was not fixed to the wall. Then the idea came to me, I looked at the brass pipe bed. I immediately removed the other rope that held the curtain, brought them to the bed and tied them to the bed head tubes. I went to my travel bag and looked to see what I could wear, then I ignored that and took my black lace-scarf and put it under the pillow.

While I was looking again in my bag, and I saw my cosmetics purse, there is always plenty in it, as if I were caring a small cosmetic salon with me on my trip. I looked at the purse and saw that there was Veet's creme, tweezers, scissors, nail polish. I know you will ask why I always have a depilatory cream with myself because when I have already removed all the body hairs in the younger days. It is because I did not succeeded in removing everything, and some have begun to grow again in various parts of my body. This requires occasional treatment, and since I do not like razors or shaving, I like to do a hair removing with a depilatory cream. So there is always one tube of depilatory cream in my bag. I put the whole purse at the side of my bed. Carlo walked out of the bathroom with a large towel. I called him to the bed, and I just pulled off his towel. He shook but remained naked.

Me: - “Come on, Carlo, do not be afraid. You're not the first naked man I have ever seen, and probably you're not naked in front of a women for the first time. Come on to the bed, while I take a shower. And you will see me naked, or maybe you will not ... and you will wait for me. It will be more interesting if there is a bit of mysticism and mystery. While I'm in the bathroom you can imagine what awaits you, and if it will be spicy...

Carlo was lying on the bed, and I immediately tied a lacy black scarf like a blindfold over his eyes. ... Then I tied his hands, first one, then the other, toward the headboard of the bed. Too bad I did not have two more ropes to tie his legs. I went to the bathroom and a quickly showered. The quiet music continued to play, and my imagination began to turn itself into reality. I put on the already prepared latex gloves, with the characteristic sound of a snap. I quickly went back to the bed and started to squeeze and pinch Carlo. When he tried to escape, I started to pull and rip his body hair. First on his torso, then under his armpits, and finally the hair around the penis. I pulled very hard until he started to moan.

Me: - “Is this painful Carlo? Do You want me to continue, or you want the pain to stop?”

Carlo: - “It's very painful, Please stop the pain.”

Me: - “OK Carlo, it will be the way you want it. The pain will stop. I can continue what I've started, but without pain, is that so? And this, do you like more a soft brush that tickles?”

Carlo: - “Yes. That's a lot more comfortable.”

Me: - “Does that mean that I can continue with a soft brush but painless? Do you like to smell the scent of women's underpants?”

.Carlo: - “Yes, you can. Yes, I love women’s smells.”

With small scissors, I began to cut the sheep's fleece that had accumulated for years between his legs. When I saw him protest, I took the strap from his pants and slapped him a couple of times on the legs. Then I commanded:

Me: - “Stay still, because otherwise the magic would disappear. And I'll quit and go. And I will leave you so tied up....”

Carlo calmed down. When I cut everything, I picked up all the hairs with a small towel. Using a brush I started to apply Veet cream from his navel down. He was white as a snowman. I spread the Veet getting him all wet, including his balls. I looked at the clock, went to the bathroom, took a roll of paper, and sprinkled a towel with water. I returned and with a plastic spatula and began to remove the Veet cream.

It did not remove the hairs, because he had thick hair, so I waited a little longer and tried again, Now the hairs melted and I began to remove all the hair along with the Veet cream, and wiped it all on the paper. It took a lot of time until I finally managed to scrape the scrotum and the large amount I found under and around the penis. I wiped everything with a wet towel, washed another time, once with soap, and once again with a wet cloth, then with a dry towel. Now he was completely clean and hairless, exactly like Dino.

This nudity and some kind of helplessness or harmlessness of a young naked hairless penis made me terribly excited, especially because I was in control of the situation. I did not know what to do first, to catch him with my mouth, or with my hands, to lick with my tongue, to ride on him, to beat him or whip him ? I wanted it all at once.

Carlo was helplessly lying in front of me, with tied hands and blindfolded eyes. I could barely calm down to be able to get started in some order. First I licked him, then caught with my mouth, then I was questioning how deep I could put his penis in my mouth. First I only pulled it in a little, just a bit, but I was encouraged, and each time I lowered my head lower and lower, and his penis was getting more and more into my mouth.

I felt he was already in my throat and that caused a gag reflex, but I did not want to give up. I took him as much as I could. Suddenly I felt the owner of this beautiful penis begin to shake, almost forgetting what would follow, as I was so occupied with the game. His warm sperm stream almost suffocated me. I did not want to miss a single drop to escape somewhere on the side, and I was licking it all until he completely calmed down. I'd been licking my lips for some time, and I'd been checking to see if some droplet would come out from this well-decorated (denuded) penis.

He had already softened, though he was still warm. I could not hold back, and I began to cuddle his penis again with my hands, stretch, squeeze, massage. When he got erect, he was only slightly filling in first, then he stiffened more. Then I began riding him. I was completely wet, so he slipped in without any preparation. I settled on him like a chicken on nest with eggs.

I was caught by a rider’s passion, imagining that I was riding a reel horse and shouting. By the way, I slammed his thighs with the belt, to catch the gallop better. I do not know how long it took, I only know that I was completely sweaty, and I felt my vagina filled with his juices, which then flowed out all over. Then, without getting his penis out, I stretched my legs and laid on him. That dance and touch of nakedness of the naked, bare mons veneris, (our no bushes) made me totally crazy.

I stayed lying on him, even though he was breathing heavily. Later I slipped from him and untied his hands. Then we fell asleep. I had no idea what time it was. I wanted to sleep comfortably, without someone hindering me. I just said:

Me: - “Carlo, leave my bed, I'll call you tomorrow.

Carlo just slid out the bed, I did not know how he managed to dress and leave from my apartment. We met the next day at breakfast in the hotel hall. He approached me and wished me a good day. I just smiled.

Carlo: - “Oh Miriam, what did you do to me? How am I going to return home, to my wife like this?”

Me: - “Now you are saying that to me, and yesterday you did not mind being married, but you tell me this today. Come to my room, after the conference, so we can fix it.”

After the lectures, introducing new products, assignments, the award ceremony and the usual shows, we went to lunch. I was teasing and laughing with Carlo. After lunch we went to my apartment.

Me: - “Come on Carlo, now say what's bothering you.”

Carlo: - “I do not know what to say when I get home, this being hairless...”

Me: - “Nothing is wrong, everything is normal. You can say that we had a catheter presentation, so you had to show everyone how they are used, or you can say that you were a model for new diapers for adults. There is a huge number of possibilities. Come on, undress, let me see what we can do.”

Carlo undressed, as if I were going to fix something there. I just dragged him to the bed. I undressed too, and told him to lean back, this time without a blindfold on his eyes. First I rode him, and jumped on him like in a saddle, while he filled me with his juices. Then I dismounted, and lay on my back.

Me: - “Come on, hurry up lick my boiling pussy, before the juices leak out. If you miss one single drop, you'll get a good beating, on your butt.”

Carlo hesitated, but I caught him by the hair, and pushed his head into my crotch. I directed his head for a fine lick all over my pussy. I did not give him a chance to separate from my vulva, until I had orgasm-ed two times, and then he had to lick me slowly until I fell asleep. When I woke up I told him:

Me: - “You can go now, I'll call you when I need you.”

For the next two nights, Carlo was my guest in the apartment, we had a variety of sex. The last night he got a special surprise for a happy journey. I woke up the morning before him, I tied his hands and legs. I took the strap and beat well on his ass, He started screaming, but I put my panties in his mouth so he could only mumble. Then I continued, until his bottom was blue-red. When I was tired of him, I kicked him with my leg. Before leaving up I told him:

Me: - Maybe we'll join the next symposium...

I remained in bed. Carlo hurried out of my room, getting dressed on the way as he went out. I did not need a dinner that morning.

Carlo was so frightened that there was no next meeting. At the end of this symposium, our adventure ended.

To be continued.

Wears, James80, rhodry04 and 8 others like this.
  12. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Outside marriage research with Mike

I regularly went to every Corporate Meeting, no matter it’s purpose. These were multi-day adventures or excursions, as I called them for myself. For hubby, these were important business conversations and corporate meetings although they were not very useful. All this could be done by phone or by visiting a representative. But we all love fun and festivities, and I especially liked this lifestyle. The reasons are numerous. First because MDH did not meet my erotic demands due to his age, illness, disinterest, and most of all because of my bigger appetite for sex.

Already taught by previous experiences I was ready for all the challenges, so I always had some new props. Handcuffs were my obligatory piece of equipment, but last time I had trouble getting them onto a plane, so I got a pair of plastic ones. A couple of ropes, a small pink women's trimmer, (although small as a pencil, it works wonders with hair, cutting as well as a larger one). Of course there is at least one depilatory cream. Blindfold, mouth ball, or so-called ball-gag to silence a loud partner. Erotic underwear, freestanding stockings, corsets, bras, belt, whip, everything by little.

At these meetings I dressed elegantly but always with a dose of eroticism. I was careful not to be vulgar. Immediately on the first day, I would record a potential young courtier. I could already recognize them. Usually, they would look less at business partners and more at beautiful women. My job was to get in the right company at the right moment to seduce the appropriate individual. For each break, everyone would go to the cafeteria, and there contact a potential partner.

Me: - Like every time, today is usually a little bit boring, ... But we all know, we're coming here for fun...

He: - It's nice to combine business and fun ... I'm Mike.

Me: - I am Miriam, a representative for Europe. It would be nice to stretch the legs, with a little walk.

Mike: - That was exactly what I was thinking of.

While we were walking through the park by the lake around the hotel, I moved the conversation on to home and domestic issues. I asked him about his marriage: how long; what kind of woman she was. I also told him about my situation.

Me: - In every marriage, a little change is welcome, a little spice, sometimes an adventure...

Mike was younger than me at about 40 years, nearly 20 years my junior, but old enough that his marriage of over 10 years with the same woman had already passed into monotony and boredom.
    Mike was massive, blond, with beautiful seductive eyes and an always smiling look. I think he could have every woman which he courted. In conversation, I learned that he had not had an adventure yet, but he was ready for challenges.

I went slowly to the theme of women in leading positions. I talked about women who lead important jobs; women leaders, women in the family, marriage. Then I started talking about FLR, if he liked it when a woman took over the initiative. Mike was a bit confused, but he accepted everything with the admission that if the woman was more capable than....
    Among my many stories and issues there was also my question:

Me: - What about physical punishment while you were a little child.

Mike: - I admit that I had a strict mother who scolded me, slammed my ass for every inconvenience, for every guilt or any failing.

I let him talk, and caused him to talk about his sexual experiences.

Me: - What do you like and do not like in sex, in marriage. Does your wife wear erotic lingerie? Do you know what is a sign that a partner is sexually active?

Mike: - No, she doesn't wear anything special except pajamas ...

Me: - Do not stop there, tell me more. Answer my questions first, then I'll give you an explanation, because if I told you the answer you will give me agreeable and supportive answers. For example, did your wife go for a shower before coming to bed?
    Did she dress sexily in lingerie; does she wear makeup? Is she depilated? Does she sometimes play games in bed?

Mike: - Well, she does not shower for me, she does not dress in sexy underwear, and she does not wear makeup at home. She does not depilate the lower part, just her legs and her armpits.

Me: - This is a sign that she is not interested in you, that your relationship is sleepy, may indeed be dead. Sex without spice is much like food without spice; bland and uninspired. In sex you need a little fetish, a bit of perversion - to the extent that this is acceptable to everyone involved, where it is erotic.

I turned to him and approached him by the wall at the shore of the lake. I kissed him immediately on his mouth. Some will say that it is unimaginable for a woman to do so - but I am the one who leads. I decide who seduces and who will be seduced. And Mike will be seduced and I'm the seducer.

I did not stop at that, but I started to stir my tongue in his mouth. He stood like a little girl and was totally confused. I caught him by the neck and pulled his head, so he did not have where to go. I lowered my right hand and felt his masculinity, it was tough but very small. The little penis gave me even more power. I felt that I was dominating, It's common that a small penis owner can be easily manipulated. Exactly that type of man was my target. After lunch break Mike and I went to my apartment. He did not have any other option, he could only follow me, because I strongly dominated the situation.

Me: - “Come on Mike, get naked, I want to see what you have.”

Mike hesitated, but I pulled out a short equestrian whip, and gently slapped it across his ass.

Me: - “Mike, do not make me use this. I know very well how to use this, until I get what I want..”

Mike’s face reddened. He got another little sharp kick on the butt. I sat on the armchair and with the whip directed him how to undress. I gave him a sign to come closer to me. I grabbed his boys equipment and turned it left to right. Erect he was about 12 cm long, quite modest, and quite thin. Small balls, long scrotum bag. I grabbed both his balls and began to squeeze and to pull down. He stood quietly for the first time, then he started bending and lowering his body following my hand to the floor.

Me: - “What now little Mike? You're not the male anymore, that you are trying to present. Let me see how you kneel in front of a lady. I want to see how you praying for mercy.”

Under my pull and increasing my squeeze, Mike knelt down to the floor. Just then I let him go, and with the whip he got a couple more lashes on his back and the buttocks, just enough to see who was the boss. He wanted to get up, but then I pushed him roughly, and he fell like a bag on the floor.

Me: - “Mike, you can only kneel, and you can not get up without my permission, these are the rules. Now go into the bathroom and take a shower, I want to see you clean and neat. Do not touch your kid’s penis. You can just gently wash it, and leave the door open so I can monitor you. I do not want you to masturbate now.”

Mike went to the bathroom, and I immediately heard the shower. I put some music, dressed in a black corset with halters, stockings, black high-heeled shoes, and a short strap whip was in my right hand. Mike came out of the bathroom with a towel. I laughed, and gave him a sign to remove the towel. He did it right away. I gave him a sign to dance with the music. He was ridiculous to me, and to himself, and this all contributed to the effect of my domination that I mastered over him. By my command he lay on the bed. I immediately secured his arms with handcuffs, and a handcuffed them to the bed. I tied his legs with to the appropriate legs of the bed.

Me: - “Do you want a blindfold or you like to watch? Are you afraid to say you want to watch? OK this was one wish for you, and now one for me, I will put a gag on you so that you can be silent.”

I took the scissors and cut off a patch of hair beneath his armpit, and put it under his nose.

Me: - “You see, it smells badly. Smelly men cannot play with me. So we have two options, one is not to play, and the other is to remove the hair. By your erection, I see you want to play a game, which means I'm going to strip you up, so we can continue the game.”

With the scissors I cut all the tufts below the two armpits. I did not stop there, but I continued and clipped a tuft of hair around his penis, I put it under my nose, and smell it, he had a strong male smell, despite bathing.

Me: - “The armpits were cut to your liking, because you wanted me to continue the game, and around the penis I'll cut your hair in my own way. It's clear to you that we must be on equal grounds, one of your desires, and one of mine.

I continued to remove the tufts of long hair around his neglected genitals. When he was clipped like a sheep, I took a small pink trimmer and started with the armpits. The hair disappeared in moments. I went to his pubes, which took a little extra time because Mike was quite hairy. It took me ten minutes and the battery of the trimmer has already started to weaken, but I managed to get it all trimmed. Now he really looked like a sheep. I untied him, gave him the towel on which he was lying, and sent him to the bathroom for another shower. After a long time, Mike returned and he looked at me now with disbelief. I gave him a sign with the belt to take a kneeling position beside me as a puppy, and he knelt. I was caressing his head, and I said.

Me: - “Good dog, now pop up to the bed, you'll be sleeping with the landlord, it's a special honor. You will fulfill all the landlord’s wishes.

Again I tied him, this time I left his mouth open, but I blindfolded his eyes. First I caressed him. l did not lick him, because he was not perfectly depilated, but I spread olive oil on him and massaged him lightly. I did not touch his cock, but all around it, and I pulled his nipples until they were hardened. Then I rode him like a a horse. He was small but hard as stone. It did not take more than a couple of minutes before he had finished with an orgasm. He was watering my vagina with a liter of sperm, and I immediately put my vulva on his mouth.

Me: - “Be sure to do a proper licking like a good boy. I do not want to mess up the whole bed like a herd of piglets.”

Mike listened, licked perfectly as I adjusted my vulva on his mouth. If I wanted a little stronger, I would just force my vulva to his face. I could feel when he would start to suffocate, and I would raise slightly, permitting him to catch his breath, then I would put my clit on his lips again. I do not know how long the game lasted. My orgasms came one after another....

To be continued.

Wears, James80, rhodry04 and 8 others like this.
  13. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Outside marriage research with Mike part 2.

The next day was a new sunny day. It was a day for lectures and presentations already seen at many meetings. I was more interested in the rest of the day, for my adventures, and how to make better use of my time and experience something new. During the morning I acted like I didn't see Mike. Later I gave him my little eye blink. I invited him to lunch and we sat together.

Me: - “Mike, did you have a good play time yesterday?”

Mike: - “I do not know exactly, I'm a little surprised ....”

Me: - “After lunch you shall come with me. I have more beautiful surprises for you.”

Mike did not speak, I first took him for a short walk around the lake. When we were alone on a bench behind the big trees, I raised my dress and showed him my legs and nylons. With an erotic movement, I adjusted my stockings and halters. Then I lowered my dress. I asked Mike right away.

Me: - “Does it excite you when you see my underwear and legs?”

Mike just nodded. I grabbed him immediately by his trousers and belt, and unbuttoned him. He remained in his boxer shorts. I rubbed his cock over his boxer shorts, and when the penis became erect, I pulled down his boxers and commented.

Me: - “You see that you are very excited, it means I excite you, especially my legs. Do you love my underwear?”

Mike just nodded his head. I caressed his cock. Suddenly two women came and wanted to sit on the bench, but when they saw us, they laughed, turned and walked away quickly.

Me: - “You see Mike that our excitement creates problems here. That's why we will go to my apartment.”

When we arrived, I immediately ordered him to get naked and to lean on the bed, I tied his arms and legs, put the ball gag in his mouth. I took a thin rope, and threw it over the chandelier. From the fridge I took a small bottle of water and tied it to one end of the rope, Slowly I pulled the other end of the rope, and used a special clip to hook it up to Mike's penis. Now his penis stood stretched to the chandelier, the bottle of water through the chandelier pulled it up like a sail on the mast via a pulley. Mike was staring at the chandelier and his penis.

I told him to wait for me. I went to the bathroom. I slowly showered. I put on a corset and came to the bedroom. Mike was lying as I left him.

Me: - “Mike, is it exciting for you to have double sided oral sex?”

Mike just nodded.

Me: - “OK, then you know that some of my conditions must be met. Do you agree?”

Mike nodded again. I blindfolded him. I took my purse and pulled out the Veet cream and a spatula. I squeezed the cream around his penis and smeared it with the spatula. I painted the letter M with the cream on his stomach. I waited for Veet to take effect.

10 minutes later, using the spatula I scraped around his penis, and removed the cream along with all his pubic hairs. They disappeared as he never had them. Now he was as smooth as a baby. That's exactly what I liked. After I scraped all of it, I wiped him with paper. Then I took a cloth soaked with water and shampoo, and wiped off everything, then once more washed him with water.

I was so thrilled with my artwork that I started playing with that little penis right away. I liked it so much, that without any hesitation I put it in My mouth, and started sucking. He was cute. As his juices started to come slowly, and I suck it up into the throat, because it was exactly the right size for the best play. It was not too big or dangerous, but small as a toy. I sucked him with pleasure, and after a good massage with my lips, tongue and hands, he began to sprinkle his juices in jets.

The feeling of his juices coming and filling my mouth with sperm is indescribable. Every woman should enjoy it in the highest possible amount. Cleopatra knew it well. She enjoyed the richness of her soldiers, who had that pleasure with Cleopatra. Unfortunately it was their last in life. I am a noble woman, so I leave all my lovers alive and with wonderful memories of the moments of sex, that no woman has ever given them until then.

I filled my mouth full of his juices, and then moved over Mike. I pressed my mouth to his, and when he opened his mouth, I carefully kept my lips to his, so that most of the juice just passed into his mouth. He could not do anything except to swallow. I was lying over Mike. I enjoyed his body, tied and helpless. I started moving again and his reaction was re-erection. I sat on him, like on a horse, and drew his cock into my crotch. He filled Me very comfortably. I was riding him slowly, then faster.

Mike filled me again with sperm. When my orgasm silenced, I set my kitten on his face and rode again, Mike got the correct instructions on how to lick me, and the orgasms were coming one after the other. I do not know what time was when I fell asleep. Mike woke me up, he cried and begged to untie him. After I released him, I went to the bathroom. It was already morning, and we had to go to the meeting. For the next few days I continued to use Mike as My lover.

My smile did not move from my face and lips. This was noticed by all the participants of the meeting. They were all amazed how full of goodwill and joy I was every day.

To be continued.

Wears, majorsk, Manalba and 4 others like this.
  14. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Subtitle: Adventure in Venice

One of our consultation was held in Venice, Italy. I have been to this beautiful city several times, but never at the time of carnival. Now I was given a chance to see the carnival. At the time of the carnival all hotels are occupied to the last and least rooms. For some reason our meeting has been extended, so some of us managed to keep our room during the time of the carnival, which was very difficult, but with the help of a copious tip, possible.

In the afternoon, I went to the city with my colleague and got clothes and masks for the festive evening. In the hotel where we were staying, there was a carnival dance and fun planned. Everything was full and it was very difficult to get into a closed-type party. After an abundant dinner under the masks, we began to enjoy the dance and fun.

I saw that the domestic Italian women would talk and laugh after each dance. As I knew Italian language, but not the local dialect, I went into the group and listened to what they were saying. I admit despite the knowledge of Italian I did not understand all what they were talking about or laughing at. I only noticed that with their fingers they showed how big something was. Some of them used only one hand, and some used two hands. Finally, I asked a colleague what they all were talking about, and she explained it to me.

Laura: - “To understand why we laugh, I need to clarify everything from the very beginning. The dance wearing the masks is characterized by the fact that it has been allowed since the ancient times, to perform all sorts of madness. One of the main and fun games is "dance".

I was surprised why it was so important for the dancing and carnival, since people dance all over the world, on carnival and in every festive occasion.

Laura: - “ You can dance everywhere, but here under masks no one knows who is who, either male or female. The unique thing is that only during the carnival, and again only in certain places, this special activity can be done, and that's the act of measurement. It goes like this, whether men opt for dancing, or even ladies, and this practice happens after midnight. During a woman's dance, she gets very close to the body of the man, and in a special way so that her flank or stomach rubs or provokes his masculinity. Trying to induce him to raise ... an erection. Then usually at the end of the dance itself, when his organ is standing up, she can freely grab it with her hand, but only through his clothes, and measure what she finds. Then the dance usually ends, and then the women get together and recount which of them got to measure a man, how they measured it, and what size it was, Then they laugh about the small ones, or show admiration if it was big.”

Only then I begin to observe a little bit of what was happening in almost complete darkness, with the flame of only a few candles illuminating the dance floor.

Laura: - “Men in return can catch a woman by her ass during the dance, and when they break away from the dance, as if by accident, they lightly squeeze and relieve the breasts of the woman. Later they all discuss what they had in their hands.”

Me: - “Could I invite a man to dance, and touch him?”

Laura: - “You can do it freely, because its past midnight, and now it is the ladies turn to call for a dance with their choice.”

We agreed to catch the two friends we had watched. She said Me to stay at her side, so she could show me everything in the field. It was time for action. We asked two brilliant young men to dance, and we took them to the podium. With classical music, our bodies became more and more compressed one to the other partner. I watched in the darkness what Laura was doing, I immediately imitated her.

With my dance partner, We first exchanged a few words, and then I put my hip on his belly, as the dance moves went, I was always a little late, and that caused an extra touch and stimulation of his crotch. When I felt he had stiffened, I then pushed the middle soft part of My belly to his penis and succeeded in feeling him and his whole length. I moved left, then right, up and down, in every way I could excite him. He touched my ass and waist. When the dance was over, using the movement that Laura had shown to me, as if accidentally, I caught his penis longways and measured it. He grabbed my ass, then gently my breast with his hand, so he can fill and measured it. We thanked each other for the dance, and he escorted me to my friends. He smiled under the mask and went to his group of friends.

Then the girls began to recount their last dance. One women was laughing like crazy and pointing her fingers as if indicating a small plum. The other showed a large shaft using two hands, and I described what I found. After a couple of minutes the music was playing again, and all the women ran to the hall again looking for new dancing partners.

I found a new man once again and danced with him. Now since I was already experienced, I stimulate him with the story and My body. I was encouraged and began to massage him with My hand. To my surprise this man was extremely small, but he was very charming in speech and movements. When the dance ended, I thanked him, and he escorted me back to my company.

Me: - “Laura, what do I now do when I find an interesting partner?”

Laura: - “When you find someone you like, then you ask him once again to dance. If you're not sure you can invite him that many times to dance, then exchange names, and invite him to your hotel room, or offer to go with him. When you get there, still under the masks which can not be removed, do what you like in the room, and you can only remove the masks in the dark. Before you turn on the light, or when you leave the room, you have to put on masks again. It's a rule. So you do not know who he was, or who was with whom, or had sex. You can have many partners in one night or just one, but it rarely happens that anyone is left alone.”

Laura taught me all the details. I gathered the courage and invited him to dance again. I found out his name was Gino. We clenched and excited each other. I invited him to my room. The servants were probably accustomed to these situations, and had prepared the room with ambiance. The candles were lit in all the passages and my room too. In the light of the candles, I was more free under the masks. I did not waste any time. I immediately started to disrobe Gino.

Gino was as first opposed, but I assure him that there was nothing to fear. Gino was afraid, though. He had never been with a woman. He was young, inexperienced, and as I immediately discovered, he had something that until then I had not seen. He had the body of a boy. Small penis, totally free of hair, and small balls. That fascinated me so much, that I immediately pushed him to the bed and ran to him. He resisted timidly. In the dusk I took off the mask and started kissing him, and I instantly and impatiently moved to the lower parts.

Like with some magnetic attraction, I sucked his little organ into my mouth, until he filled my mouth. He did not quite fill me, but only by a little bit. In just a few minutes he was done. He had a sweet acidic flavor, which I enjoyed, with those flavors of a man. I continued playing, I wanted something else to fill my pussy. On the nightstand I found a condom. The servants knew what was going on during the carnival days, so they provided these kinds of items. I put the condom on his cock, and mounted him. As he was small, his cock immediately fell out and the condom stripped off.

It was clear that this kind of sex was not possible. I immediately put the condom on him again, and sat down on him. This time I did not put it in my big pussy, but in a smaller one. He slipped in lightly without any pain. Indeed, it was very pleasant to have that small organ in my butt. Clearly I could not achieve orgasm from that kind of stimulation, but I helped myself with fingers on my clitoris. Tickling with his mini, with my imagination, and the story I told him, all combined to lead to my pleasure. Amazingly the orgasm was strong, stronger than usual. I then found that a small penis, called micro penis, and humiliating a man with a small penis, was more exciting than classic sex. This discovery would change my future behavior.

To be continued.

dirt turpin, Wears, Manalba and 6 others like this.
  15. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Subtitle: Head examination

My meetings with Emma continued. We would see each other every weekend. Our sex games were exciting, imaginative, long-lasting, emotional ... and orgasmic.

I invited Emma to visit me again, but this time with the intent to get more advice for Hubby's health, because she said there were more details that would be useful to me, to avoid placing a catheter every day, to reduce the risk of UTI, etc.

Emma came on Saturday, when she was free from work. Emma and I were wearing white medical coats. The examination would be done in the well-appointed exam room that Hubby and I had installed in our house for our pleasure some time ago.

Emma had been working in urology for many years now, and she had clearly picked up all the possible experiences of a therapist. Otherwise, Emma was a very intelligent woman and she began writing a book on her specialization. She said the job had begun to bother her, as there was so much unexplored, with so many possibilities for advancing treatment in all possible areas. Since the team works well together, and the nurse who helps her already knows the job, she’s just supervising now.

It is a benefit for a nurse or doctor to occasionally work with another physician, so she picked up new experiences and knowledge from other doctors. She would sometimes find out from the other nurses what's new in the hospital, because doctors, especially men, like to brag to the nurse about their successes. With Emma we first talked about all the details for a long time. Two hours before Emma came, I gave to Hubby a slight sedative, so He would not complain, and to be obedient and cooperative.

After talking to Emma, I called Hubby to our home Medical office. Hubby got undressed, and got the nightgown he wore. This was so that he would not be so naked and his nightgown would be easy to lift when we needed to have to access to all of his body parts. We got him to the exam table. A monitor had been installed, according to Emma's recommendation, where we could monitor what the camera is displaying over the laptop.

First, Emma went to look at his head, examined it, and I wrote and kept the record of everything she said . Using a special magnifying glass. she examined his ears, and then with a special spatula, she extracted excess wax from his ears. She did all the same again on the other ear. Then she filled a large syringe with a solution and washed out his ears. Next, she went to his eyes, and scrutinized them eyes with a large magnifying glass. She realized that he had a small amount of residue which she cleansed with a saline solution.

With special pliers, she opened his nostrils, then examined with a probe and micro camera to see how much room was inside. On the monitor screen on one wall, an image from the camera appeared. We opened his mouth she sprayed special local anesthetic to reduce the sensitivity of his mucous membranes and throat. Then she set up a special punch Brace Device that kept his mouth open.

Mouth examination:
    Emma first looked at the jaw and teeth, then each tooth in particular. When necessary, I handed her instruments, which she had brought. Many of these instruments I knew, but some of these instruments I had never seen, even though I had been working in the field for a long time. Emma again changed her gloves and now tapped the inside of his mouth with her fingers and checked the hardness of the gums around his teeth and cheeks.

She sprayed his mouth and throat again with local anesthetic to allow unobstructed examination of the oral cavity, without the stimulating a cough. She shifted the tongue to the side, and I held it with a special pinch pin, to keep it out of the way. She examined him with a magnifier, and then pushed in a micro camera to look at the inside of the throat. We all watched on the big monitor on the wall. The camera slid deep down to his stomach. Emma searched every part for possible irregularities; fortunately everything was in good shape. The camera came out slowly, and I wondered where such a long probe was. Finally the examination of the mouth was over. Emma was now examining the neck and all the glands that are there. She palpated all in detail.

Then I put the headphones on Hubby’s ears, and I put an interesting movie to watch on his TV screen, while we two were looking at his body. She gave me a sign to open his nightgown to check the torso. As Hubby remained naked, Emma especially praised how well I depilated his torso. I told her that the torso had been depilated for the first time when he had a heart defibrillation. From that day on I depilated him regularly. She palpated his shoulders and his armpits. It was easy to check his armpits, because each week his body was re-depilated, exactly according to Emma’s recommendations.

Then she felt his breasts. Hubby was an athlete, so he had developed muscles on his chest, but Emma noticed that they were not just the muscles, but also the gynecomastia, (breast augmentation as in women) which was probably the result of prostate drugs. (Whoever is interested, contact me via in PM about what the drugs are.) She showed and explained to me everything in detail, and suggested the necessary actions, (which will be described in another story).

Than an examination of the abdomen and the navel followed. She palpated the whole womb. Emma was telling me exactly which internal organ she was currently feeling, and what condition was. Luckily everything was fine. Then Emma gave me a sign that we would go down lower with the examination, and to undress the lower part of his body. I opened his nightgown, and as Emma looked thoroughly from his navel to his toe, she said.:

Emma: - “You did a good job.”

Penis examination
    Emma: - “Very well shaved, hygienic, aesthetic, clean, and smooth skin is easy to wash, and when there is no hair it reduces the surface to which bacteria multiply. This reduces the risk of infection, UTI, which in case of people putting in a catheter is very important.

Me: - “Thanks for praising me for such a good job. It is not shaved, it is treated with Veet's depilation cream. I did it yesterday and I taught my maid to do it as I did, so she could do all the work around Hubby. I also taught her how to put in a catheter.

Emma took off her gloves, which astonished me a little. With her bare hands she began to look at Hubby's intimate parts. She touched his cock, scrotum and the area around him. Again, she praised Me how I did a very good job with the intimate depilation. I was a specialist in that, with many years of experience, but I did not tell her how I got that experience on men.

Now she put on the gloves again and began to pull and unwrap the skin of the penis and the foreskin. Every detail was watched under magnifying glass. She pressed and felt the body of the penis and glans. I wrote down everything that she was saying.

Emma: - “Miriam I palpated something under the head, a little hardened clump. Do you know what that is?”

Me: - “I think I know. His ex-wife clumsily jumped during sex with him and slammed his cock.

Emma: - “We need him to have an erection, to look at it. Will we do it by injection, or you want it in a natural way?”

Me: - “I think it's easier in a natural way, and I will do it. Once a week, I unload his prostate, so it's a routine job for me. I also taught and trained the maid how to do it, so that she can do it when I'm not home.

I took Hubby's penis, a little oil, started rubbing up and down, and then massaging in all directions. Soon, despite his age, under my skilled hands, his penis became erect., I knew it was curved since I met Hubby, slightly curved towards the abdomen. This particular feature made me particularly excited, because when it was hard and bent and in my vagina, it would perfectly touch my G spot, and this regularly brought me to a strong orgasm. Emma now took the matter in her hands and investigated it in details.

Emma: -- “Do you know if it was longer before the fracture? Now it looks quite funny, it is very thick at the place where the fracture was, and then it goes thinner. There suddenly it is losing length and thickness. In the original state it was pretty big, I suppose. Probably more than two full hands?”

Me: - “He told me it was longer and bigger, but I thought it was just a male story.”

Emma felt his groin, looked for possible swollen lymph nodes, but everything was OK. Emma was now examining his scrotum, stretching and tapping his sack, eggs, nuts, testicles, as they are called.

Emma: - “There are slightly raised veins, but this is common for men of his age, now we should raise his legs ...”

We lifted his legs and tied them to stirrups. I removed his night gown, and Hubby remained naked.

Emma: - “Ohhh, you literally achieved success to me, and did a great job.”

I knew what she was thinking, because I took off all the hairs around his cheeks. She again praised me how I depilated Hubby’s ass. Now he did not have any hair anywhere on the body from the neck down.

Emma: - “Please tell me once again, which medicines does Hubby take?”

I all told her in detail. She spread on Vaseline on his anus and inserted her middle finger.

Emma: - “Oh this is not good, he is full. Those drugs that Hubby takes have the side effect of causing constipation, in a special way. They create balls of feces, am I right? This content creates pressure on the prostate, which causes even greater problems in emptying the bladder. It is very important that the colon is always or regularly empty or cleared. These balls, in size from cherry to plum, create pressure on the prostate and bladder. Then they give the true or false irritations to the bladder, that the bladder is full and not only that, but also create improper pressure on the prostate. Then the bladder thinks it is full, which then easily close, and does not allow urine flow. This causes retention, and this requires frequent catheterization, and this increases the risk of UTI. I think the entire system is clear, so why to make a life difficult for someone if we can help him a lot with a little knowledge, and make his life much easier. We must give him an enema, and this should be an everyday procedure that will help his life. Here I will show you. I hope you have the equipment?”

o be continued.

majorsk, Wears, sissy_connie and 4 others like this.
  16. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Enema

Me. - “Yes, you're right. I give him a laxative every day, and every day Hubby is sitting unsuccessfully on the toilet for hours. Now I'll bring the equipment.”

Emma very quickly prepared everything with skill. She lubricated his anus with petroleum jelly, pushed nozzle in his anus, checked for sealing, and I let the prepared solution to flow in. The liquid slowly emptied from the container and simultaneously filled Hubby's bowels. When everything had drained from the enema bag and hubby started to moan, Emma brought a bucket closer, and pulled out the nozzle at the same time. The jet immediately started to fill the bucket. This process was repeated 4 times.

Emma told me that there is special and expensive equipment that can be supplied for an automatic machine enema. This much better equipment or machine has a special nozzle which allows filling and emptying an enema without interruption or inserting and pulling out the tubes. Without splashing or leaking, it can perform the enema in a very clean and technically advanced way. She said she would give me the exact type and name of the manufacturer, and I could get the machine from my old business partners.

Emma: - “The enema should be done every day, best at the same time, and all information must be recorded. We did the dirty part of the job successfully.

She lubricated Hubby s anus again, with the aid of a large syringe, she filled his anus with gel. She took a larger camera and slowly pushed it into the rectum. Hubby shivered a little, but I calmed down him. Emma continued to look at the screen, and still lead the camera deeper into the colon. It was all neat and smooth. When she reached the end point, Emma slowly pulled out the camera.

Emma: - “I've recorded everything” she told me.

Prostate examination

We were now at the beginning. Emma re-lubricated his anus and now slowly pushing the longest finger into Hubby's anus and palpated on all sides, especially upwards because prostate is there. She told me that his prostate was quite large, but luckily smooth, meaning there was no trouble even with these condition, and that it was not dangerous, as it was a BHP (benign hyperplasia of the prostate). Increased or additional inflammation causes a decrease in urine flow. Inflammation causes a complete closure of the urethra, and then a catheter must be applied.

Emma: - “How many times a day is catheterization performed?”

Me: - “3 or 4 times a day, depending on how much he drinks, summer or winter, and so on.”

Emma: - “Now I will show you a few ways that you can induce urination. That may be while your Hubby is lying, sitting or standing. We have to examine the best way for him.”

Emma put on a condom catheter, (a condom that has a urine drainage tube), and is used for people with incontinence. At the end of the tube is a bag in which the urine is collected.

Emma: - “While he is lying we will try to stimulate the urine flow. But the stimulation must be moderate, because if it is too strong, it causes erection, and then there is no urine flow. It must be a tickling similar to a need to piss.

Emma began to stretch his penis in several ways, the foreskin, the head, the body, to push from the side, to the perineum, She put her finger in his anus. She had managed to get urine flow In several ways, but the best way was when she caught his penis with the thumb and forefinger at the root, and she moved quite slightly with a little pressure, and the urine was dripping. (or urine trickling).

After a lying position, Hubby sat down, as if sitting on a toilet bowl. Again, Emma pressed and stretched his penis in every way, to find out which is the best way to urinate, to prevent having to put in a catheter, which which would greatly simplify the procedure. We later tried while Hubby was standing on his feet, and this method caused the urine to flow with the appropriate stimulation. It was very unusual to see someone pulling and touching my husband's cock. Somewhat weird, funny, erotic, and a bit perverted.

Emma: - “Hubby needs to empty his bladder every two hours, so you will have to take care of that. To record all, measure the amount of urine that came out, add it to the table, and track it every day. Write the color, the scent, and the time it took to urinate. Based on these data you can prevent the inflammation, or know when there is an inflammation and when retention occurs, if you see no flow of urine, then you will put in a catheter,

The catheter is placed under sterile conditions and it is necessary to always have clean gloves. This is because the smallest mistake results in infection with bacteria in the urethra and bladder, which leads to inflammation, and then the antibiotics are administered, and this again causes the consequences in the digestive system and many others, and then there is no end to treatments and complications.

Urethra sounding

Emma: - “Now we're going to make an inspection of the urethra. I work with the latest micro-camera of just 5 mm. Its as thin as the thinnest catheter. I have a special gel that lubricates and facilitates the insertion of the camera. It is also translucent and has a local anesthetic, all of which makes the inspection painless and successful. But before that, we have to expand the urethra and prepare for the passage of the camera. This is done with dilators.”

She took a small metal case and opened it, and prepared the antiseptic, the gel, and new gloves. I helped her put on gloves in a sterile way. As she explained to me, I disinfected the dilators one by one, exactly as she instructed me. These are in fact small metal sticks long about 30 cm, slightly hiding an unusual shape. They have different thicknesses, the thinnest is 2 mm, and then every following one is thicker by one millimetre. The thickest is the number 20.

First I immerse each stick in warm water, then disinfected it, then passed to her. Emma used a syringe to add gel directly into the urethra, then squeezed the head of the penis so the gel would not get out. I lubricated stick no. 2 and gave it to Emma. Emma picked up the stick in one hand, and in the other hand my husband's penis, and began to insert it in his urethra. Hubby jerked at every tuck, while Emma continued to gently and slowly push the stick to slide it through the urethra, as long as it went smoothly.

Then she pulled it out. The used stick was given to me, and I put it in the disinfectant. Then I took the stick number 3 and gave it to Emma. Then in the same way, she slowly inserted and retracted stick No. 3, and so on with number 4, 5 and 6. Number 6 had gone a bit harder than the others, and Hubby started shaking. Emma continued with number 7. When she started to put in number 8, Hubby was moaning from discomfort. Emma stopped pushing, and pulled out the number eight and said:

Emma: - “Number eight will be enough. Now we will insert the camera.”

Urethra examination with Micro camera

I took another slightly larger suitcase and opened it. There were micro cameras of different sizes and purpose. I took camera number 5, the number indicates its thickness in millimetres, just as with the sticks. I gave Emma the gel, and she grabbed Hubby’s penis with one hand, and with the other she injected the gel into the urethra. She waited a little, while I turned on and connected that smallest camera, and then she slowly started to insert the camera into the urethra. On the screen, images of the inside of the urethra were seen, then the inner part of the bladder. Emma turned the camera in all directions to look at everything. Everything seemed smooth even in color and shape. The camera was deeply embedded through the penis, which looked pretty unusual and ridiculous. Emma took another suitcase and opened it....

To be continued.

Tuberoch, Wears, sissy_connie and 5 others like this.
  17. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Examination with Ultra sound

Emma took another suitcase and opened it. It was the Ultra Sound system for the examination of all internal organs. There were a few extensions and probes of different shapes and sizes. When she connected the appropriate probe, I smeared Hubby’s pubis to the navel with gel, and Emma switched on the ultrasound, and she then passed the probe across everything from the penis to the navel. We watched on the screen. I did not really understand the details, but Emma explained everything to me. She intentionally left the camera in the bladder so the she could show me on the ultra-sound screen where the bladder is and how the camera goes from the penis through the urethra to the bladder.

She showed me all the organs: the colon, prostate, bladder, and explained all of them to me. I wrote it all down, as she spoke to me. Then she slowly pulled out the camera. I was helping her hold the ultrasound probe, and we watched how the probe was coming out. Finally the camera come out, and the ultra sound probe led to the end of the penis. We removed the camera, the ultrasound, and all the equipment. Everything was cleansed, disinfected, and packed - the camera, the probes and the entire collection of equipment.

Hubby had already begun to protest. That's why we only examined his legs. It was all right. I called my maid Margo, and she escorted Hubby to his room. We two continued talking, elaborating and discussing more details. I received a lot of tips, instructions and tricks that, so far, none of the doctors had given to me. Emma also gave me instructions on eating, cooking, walking, moderate sports activities, and hygiene for Hubby and for us at home. Emma told me about the cleaning of the house and the space in which we were living - equipment, sterilization, enema, medication, activity, sleeping, for Hubby and for me, as well for the maid.

Sex with Emma

Then Emma and I rested in my room following the examination, As was the custom for us every Saturday. We would go to my apartment. We would spend all the night together.

When we were alone in my room, we first went to the shower. In the shower we started with the first warm kiss, mouth to mouth. Our hands spontaneously began to glide over our bodies. Emma had a perfect body. I could not hold back my hands. I had to caress her everywhere, first her buttocks, her back, her chest, her neck. Then I turned her body so that her buttocks came to my belly. My hands caught her full breasts and soft nipples, which became hard immediately.

Next, my hands ran to her crotch. In just a little while, under the warm water, Emma start breathing deeply and quickly, and my fingers pressed her outer labia and small lips. When I got to her clit, she could no longer stand, because her orgasm shook her whole body. After a pleasant warm shower, we dried each other with a large towel. Then we went to the big bed.

Emma took the initiative. First she massaged my back, arms, legs then turned me to my back, and began gently touching the entire front of the body. She started from my thighs, then went to my breasts, and then immediately from my abdomen to my crotch. She touched and massaged first with her hands, then moved on to kisses, and then onto the wet licking of my vulva.

It did not take much time, the orgasm started to shake my body. We fell silently to sleep. In the morning the sun began to rise, and I again saw Emma's body near me. I had to kiss her, and continued to gently massaging her body. She woke up and accepted my game. Her vulva attracted me so much that I immediately caught her pussy lips with My lips, and began to drag those sweet little lips in my mouth. The clit is a real delicacy, and Emma immediately reacted with a passionate orgasm. After a small break, she mounted me in the famous double Y. Our crotches were touching each other, we brought each other to powerful orgasms. We fell asleep again.

To be continued.

18. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Enema, the beginning.

At the request of many of my readers and friends who like enemas, and who ask me all the details about this subject, I decided to write a little more about it.

It all started when I entered puberty, as I remember it. I know when I got my first menstrual period was the time when my problems with constipation started or that I could not go to the toilet for a few days. My mother solved this problem with special chocolates (laxative) that helped with the digestion, and which were popular at the time. I do not remember the brand.

This way worked pretty good for some time. When I was away from home, like when I went on a school trip, I never went to the toilet, no matter how long I was absent from home. On one occasion when I got back from the 7 day trip, I was so stricken with my belly that I was suffering from pain. Then there was no way, none of the pills helped. Mommy leaned Me over her knees and with a small spoon took out bits of feces out of my ass. It was very painful and it took hours. It took several days to establish the proper bowel function.

When I went to study in another town, I had to do something for myself. In the city where I studied, I had an aunt with whom I was close, so I spoke to her. She could not wait to give me an enema. She was already trained in that, and had all the equipment. At that time it was a thermofor known as (hot water rubber bag), (red rubber enema bag) or (a rubber enema bag). Everything was connected to a rubber hose. At the end there was a nozzle, and there was no valve the first time. The hose needed to be bent to stop the flow of the water. My aunt told me to take off my clothes, and then took me naked in the bathroom. She then filled the thermofor with hot water, and added a little soap to her recipe. She would tell me to lean on the bathtub or on the washing machine, and then she anointed My anus with a little petroleum jelly. She pushed the hose with the nozzle inside my anus, and the water filled my colon. My aunt massaged my stomach and my back to make the enema feel better.

I had enjoyed the touch of that gentle woman's hand, and probably then in some way I began my tendency to be attracted to the female sex. I would get spasms because of large amounts of water she put in me, then I would sit down on the toilet, and with relief, let it go out. This way worked sometimes from the first attempt, but sometimes it needed to be repeated several times. I went regularly to my aunt 1 or 2 times a week to discharge my bowels.

Second story on Enema
    Enema from colleague.

After completing my studies, I was hired and moved to another city. My constipation problems got even worse. At the advice of a doctor, I took various laxatives, which would work for a while, but then my colon would sleep again. One day while I was at work, cramps caught my stomach that were so strong that I could not work. I was overwhelmed by pain. An older colleague with whom I was working asked me:

Mary: - “What is happening? Is the cause of the pain menstruation?”

Me: - “Not really, my stomach hurts, I have not been on the toilet for one week.”

Mary: - “Now we are finished working. Come home with me, I have just the right thing for you.”

We went to her home. Mary lived alone. First we talked a bit, and she asked me a lot of details about my constipation. In the end she led me at the bathroom and said:

Mary: - “Disrobe. I want to see your butt.”

First I was terrified and confused. After a bit of persuasion I undressed. Shyly I hid my shaved vulva, and Mary slowly urged me to relax and turn around. Finally she saw me naked..

Mary: - “You do not have to be embarrassed. We are both women. I also take care about my vulva, I also shave, if you're afraid to show it, that's normal, do not be afraid.

Following her instructions I did everything she said. I leaned on the bathtub and she pushed a little petroleum jelly into my anus. She filled the enema bag with her recipe. She pushed the nozzle into my butt, then opened the valve and the fluid started to fill me. It seemed like eternity to me. The pain in my abdomen increased. Mary started to cuddle me first on my back, over my butt, and then my belly. She managed to give me only a small amount of about 3 dcl, because I was full. When I could not endure it any longer, I told her and she sent me to the toilet. I could hardly wait to empty.

After the first solution, Mary filled another one, a little milder. Again she filled my colon. This time she filled me with 6 dcl. Again I felt pressure, and I begged her to let me go, to empty my bowels.

Mary repeated the procedure again, but this time with clean warm water. She managed to put in 1 Lt. Again, I discharged. She repeated everything once again, and now managed to get 1.5 lit. I felt pressure and I had to beg her to let me relax. Finally clean water came out, and suddenly I became light as a butterfly.

Third story on Enema
    Enema by myself.
    Mary was my partner and enema mentor. After a couple of years, I got a new job, I moved, so I had to do something for myself. Now experienced and with a lot of knowledge it was not a problem with enema for me. With years of experience I have noticed that if I do not have an enema only for one day intestine constipation begins.

That's why every morning after breakfast I go to the bathroom and fill the enema bag with water or solution, which I prepare in different ways. First I empty the bladder, so that pressure would not disturb me. Then I lubricate the anus with cream, usually baby cream. Then I lean the nozzle, sometimes I get deeper inside. I fill with water, then empty, and so at least 4 times. The last water must be completely clear clean.

Afterwards I shower, I dress clean underwear, I dress and go out. There are more types of enema. Daily enema is fast, it lasts about 5 minutes and consists of 4 rectum rinse. Then I do not fill more than half a liter, and for some one, this is not a real enema, it's just a rinsing of the rectum.

When I have more time I make a deep enema. It fills up slower, but the amount of water based solution is bigger and fills the whole colon. Then comes a full discharge. When doing a deep enema it is not advisable to go out for at least 1 hour. Because there is a subsequent discharge, so it's better to be close to the toilet.

Once it happened that I had to go out in a hurry and that was a big mistake. I made a big mess in my car. I will not repeat that again. After this knowledge and experience with enemas, Which took place in my youth years, I started to apply the enema as a game play to my female and male partners.

To be continued.

19. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    This story is not a continuation of some of previous stories, but is a story from my youth, about the beginning of removing my body and pubic hair.

The best way to keep a hairless body is to be naturally hairless, but it's a real rarity.

I'll start from the beginning. When I was very young, I had a single hair on my pubis. For a while I did not noticed it, because that part of the body was not a zone of my interest. When I saw that hair immediately I wanted to pull it out, but it was terribly painful, so I gave up. After a couple of months, the entire pubic area started to fill up with hair. I was so embarrassed with it that I did not even want to tell my mother. I do not know exactly when, but somehow at the same time the hair in my armpits also started to grow, and my mom noticed that. She proposed to me that I shave, and showed me how. She asked me if the hairs had started to sprout down. I said yes. She explained to me that I could shave it if I wanted to. That's how it all started.

Somewhere around 18 I got bored of shaving, and during a boring evening I took a pair of tweezers in hand and began to pull the hair from the groin one by one. This was later called the bikini zone. I started on one side, and went slightly to the middle, as well as from the other side. At first it was terribly painful, but somehow I got used to the pain. Within a month, I managed to pluck the entire hairy zone, at least the upper visible part. I thought I had solved the problem forever, but that was my illusion.

After a week the hair began to grow back again. Hair was all over, and I thought it was because I had ripped out the hairs. However, it was because of the natural process of growing up. I saw that I could not win the battle with the tweezers, so I used the razor again. The amount of hair on my legs and my armpits was getting bigger, and my pussy demanded a shave every couple of days, otherwise the itching started to bother me. I remember during one period, I would spend an hour or more in the bathroom on every day shaving.

Story title: Hair disappearing

When I got hired, I decided to spend my first salary on hair electrolysis. At the time, it was the only procedure available for permanent hair removal. It could only be obtained through a doctor, for women with abnormal hair follicles. Somehow I managed to get that treatment approved, and I began to go to a dermatologist who specializes in electrolysis. Fortunately, I worked in the hospital system, so I was able to arrange the treatment, and as a priority, at a good price, and nearby because it was part of the hospital where I worked.

An even better thing was that I was able to get the treatments during working hours, so I did not have to come to the hospital specifically for that. The person who performed the treatment was a sympathetic, old-fashioned lady, with whom I became friends. First she removed the hairs under my armpits, and she would take off between 100 to 200 hairs in a session. The procedure was very painful, slow and boring. I remember I went to the treatments for months. But it was worth it, because every time I went out I had an average of 200 less hairs.

In the free of charge treatment, only the face and belly were included, and the rest I had to pay for, which was pretty hard to do at that time. I got some privileges, but I had to pay a good portion. The next were the legs. The doctor started from the lower part and worked upwards. I knew it was going to be a long because I had thousands of hairs on my legs. Fortunately, it was spring when she finished my legs from my feet to my knees, so I did not have to shave that part of my legs. My thighs were also relatively hairy, so the treatments went on for months. By the summer the thighs were completed. I remember in details when the doctor finished the upper part of my thighs, and I was dressed only in panties. Then at some point she raised the edge of my panties and looked below...

Story title: Legs in stirrups.
    I was shaved. She smiled and said:

Dr. - “I see that this area is shaved too, would like that part to be permanently depilated?”

Me: - “Yes, I answered shyly.”

Dr.: - “Do not worry about that part. I'll depilate you for free, I'll write in papers that we're working on some other body part that is covered by health insurance.

Now I could not go back even if I wanted to. The next treatment I went to, the doctor smiled when I undressed and remained only in panties and bra. She stretched and tied my panties in the upper part with a piece of ribbon so that I was not naked nor dressed. My pussy was covered only in the middle, and the sides of the pubis were naked. She pulled hair by hair, and I was in tears.

For the next treatment I bought a bikini that had a thin rope at my waist, something like a small tanga, that covered my pubis. Now the Dr. could just move to the side my panties, and work on my Mons Veneris. The treatment of denudation of my pubic hill lasted several weeks. When she finished the whole hill and she asked me:

Dr: - “Do we continue down lower?”

I hesitated a little. She then said:

Dr: “I am completely depilated up and down, and that is a big positive difference for every woman.

I agreed, because that part was the hardest to shave and I had already cut my pussy lips several times. I could hardly wait for the bottom part to be finally naked. I had to undress completely to allow the Dr. to work on my pussy lips. She laid my legs in the stirrups, so my intimacy was now completely open to her, and she could see every detail. She just smiled and repeated several times how I would be beautiful when everything was over. I don't remember exactly how long it lasted, but I came to my doctor's for months for treatments. Next time she asked me:

Dr: - “You're really hairy around your ass, that's what we have to get rid of.”

I was just silent, and she set me on my knees. I lifted my butt in the air and made it easy to access that part of my body. Finally, my butt was hairless.

The last hairs were on my breasts, more precisely around the nipples. There were about 10 around each nipple, and she removed them. When she finished the job, she caught my nipples between her fingers and played with them. This seemed a little strange to me, but I interpreted that like it was a joke. My nipples stiffened and darkened, and she commented that they were now nice like cherries to eat.

Dr: - “We have to celebrate this. Do you want to come to my home on Saturday to toast this with champagne?”

Story title: On her big bed

I agreed. I gave my doctor a big gold necklace as a gift and a sign of gratitude. After a very delicious dinner we drank champagne and wine, and I admit that I was a little drunk. Dr. persuaded me to get naked and to take pictures of me for a memo, and to look at me once again, to see if everything was perfect.

We ended up both naked on her big bed. She completely drove me mad with her kisses in my intimate area, and I had never had more than ten consecutive orgasms until then. I fell asleep easily. In the morning, I had to return the pleasure that she had given me, which was not difficult for me. I was enjoying her gorgeous beautiful breast, tastes and scents, clearly without any hair. We had many more encounters on her big bed. She taught me many skills of lesbian love in countless positions, Which further expressed my penchant for love with women.

To be continued.
    Your comments, questions, suggestions... please in Private Message (PM) in (Conversations)

20. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Story subtitle: The hands of my girlfriend touch the intimate parts of my husband

Every weekend Emma would come to my home. She would sleep in my room, on my bed, Clearly she was not alone in my bed, I'm a good company. So between two sexy scenes we talked and joked. In a conversation she asked me about my husband.

Emma: - “Did your Hubby have an UTI or CUTI infection? Did you decide for the first or second surgery for Hubby? We could go to see how hubby is spending his time now.”

Me: - “He did not have an UTI. And the interventions you had suggested to me seem a little too radical. Let's go see him in the living room.”

Hubby sat and watched TV. He held his legs squeezed together.

Emma: - “You see, this position is very bad, because the penis now has no air. He also eats chips, and part of them end up on his abdomen, here you will see.”

Emma took a pair of rubber gloves from out of her pocket. She put them on with the distinctive sound of the “takkk”. She did this slowly, with my assistance. I parted his legs, unbuttoned his pants, and slowly lowered them. Emma put her hand in his female panties and felt the position of his penis, scrotum and testis. By the way she found scraps of food he had just eaten. Then we went to my room and there Emma explained the situation in detail.

Emma: - “You must see this situation. Now there is food, falling and ending in his pants. Everything is okay as long as nothing happens, but as Hubby is older, the possibility of UTI is growing. It is not certain that you will always be able to make it heal, as elderly people are less resistant to disease when they get older. During aging, there is an increased chance of illnesses. Although you regularly maintain his general hygiene, especially around his penis, there is always the possibility that some of the food or some bacteria will fall into his panties, as now. There it becomes fermented with sweat, urine or moisture. My opinion is that now would be a very good time for his piercing. Then there would be enough time that the wound would heal, to hang his penis so that it would stay cooler, there would be more air, and there would not be too much mechanical contact with the testicles near the anal area, This happens particularly when he is sitting or sleeping. Right now when I examined him, the penis was completely humid and hanging down into the anal zone.”

Me: - “I did not even realize the fact that during the day his cock was so sweaty and folded towards the anus. I ignored that the problem gets worse with aging, and now I see that you are right, so at least the piercing could be done.”

We agreed that the next weekend Emma would bring all the equipment, and it would be my job to clean and sterilized our home medical office.

Story subtitle: Preparation, urethra stretching

According to the instructions and equipment Emma gave me for my Hubby, I should have to stretch his urethra so that the piercing procedure would be easy and simple. For this purpose, she left a set of probes specially designed for that purpose. One hour before, Hubby always gets an analgesic and a light suppressant. After thorough bathing and depilation with the maid helping me, I brought Hubby to our home medical office. On the examination table, I gave Hubby a video to watch to have fun, while Margo and I started the treatment.

First, Margo sterilized all the equipment, then we both put on gloves. All the probes were marked with numbers from 1 to 12. These numbers indicate the thickness in millimetres. Using a syringe I filled Hubby’s urethra with the gel. I pushed it down as if I was milking a cow. Exactly according to the instructions that Emma gave me, we started with the no 3 probe. I gently picked up the probe and with Margo holding the penis upright, I slowly pushed on the probe which slide slowly into the penis. it went very lightly. The probes were about 25 cm long, and Emma told me to just push them in then pull them back out, as long as they went easily.

I slowly pulled No. 3 out. Then I went to the No. 4, and this went in slowly and without any resistance. Number 5 slide in easily to some degree, then it started to go harder. I applied a more little pressure, while Margo was adjusting the cock and smiling. I pulled out no 5. Then I put gel again, and again milked the penis downwards. Next the number 6 followed, and it became harder now. I was removing and pushing the probe several times, and Hubby started to shake. That was a sign that it was enough for today.

The next day we repeated the whole procedure, but started with number 5, which went easy. I slowly pushed and returned probe Number 6 a few times, and while I was able to push it in and pull it out, it took 10 minutes. Then I inserted gel again. The No 7 probe went in a few centimetres, and then stopped. I had to repeat it several times and leave the probe inside so that the urethra dilated and got accustomed to a new diameter.

The next day we started all over again, and this time I left probe no. 8 to stay in the urethra for a half an hour. In the following days, I repeated the procedure until I was able to insert the number 10 probe. No. 11 was very difficult to insert, and I was not able to get it half in. I left the probe for a while to adapt. Then we cleaned up and dressed Hubby. Probe Number 12 was inserted only a few centimetres, but it was enough to stretch the urethra to the desired level.

I forgot to say, a long time ago I introduced a way to take a clean sheet of a kind of napkins that I would wrap around his penis, then put it all in his panties. This proved to be very good hygiene measure because it dried up any urine drops, and the used paper was easy to replace with a new one after each bladder discharge.

Story subtitle: Piercing
    Emma had arrived that day with the car earlier than usual, bringing all the equipment. Maid Margo transferred it all from the car to our home medical office. In the anteroom, all the cases were disinfected, and then transferred to the medical room. All three of us were dressed in sterile clothing, covered our heads and hair, and protected our mouths, just as if we were in a real operating room.

We put on our latex gloves, and prepared the equipment on the table. Everything was covered with a sheet. I led Hubby into the room, slowly explaining to him that today we would have a small intervention, and his job was only to lie on the bed and relax. As always, I’d gave him a tranquilizer earlier. Hubby put his favorite video on the big screen above his head.

Emma : - “First we will do a navel piercing, then we'll go lower...”

I covered Hubby all over with a green sheet, with only his navel left uncovered. First, Emma disinfected everything with a red-yellow color iodine, so hubby's navel looked ridiculous. Several times she disinfected the recessed part of the navel with a stick. The navel and the area around it was sprayed with a numbing spray. With a special marker, she began to draw where the piercing should enter, and where it should come out.

She explained to me that the piercing has a special purpose, so she deliberately marked a wider place for the piercing. Again she sprayed a numbing substance to minimize the pain. We all checked again, and we discussed the exact position of the piercing and the needle and ring thickness. She injected a local anesthesia using a very thin needle, the same as used by a dentist.

She waited a few moments and then applied a U letter-shaped forceps. She explained to me that it was better to use U shaped forceps than an O shaped one. She set the needle above one side of the forceps, and the other side of the forceps in the navel. She slowly squeezed the forceps enough for them to hook and to remain compressed. She replaced her gloves. Once again, she looked at the corresponding marks. Then she chose a special needle and checked to see if the needle would enter the ring. She checked the navel with a strong light, to see whether there are some veins, and changed gloves again. I held the forceps, exactly as Emma had instructed me, while she smeared everything with Vaseline and put the needle on, then asked:

Emma: - “Ready?”

She suddenly pierced the now tense tissue, and the needle went through as if it was cheese. Hubby did not even move. Emma took the ring, adjusted the needle and slipped everything through the hole. With special pliers, she spread the ring. I handed her the ball, she seated the ball in place, and then she released the forceps. Then everything was smeared well with antibiotic ointments. Over everything, she then glued a wide adhesive plaster.

Story subtitle: Prince Albert piercing

A few weeks later, after expanding the Hubby's urethra, it was time for the Prince Albert piercing. Emma arrived that Saturday as usual. We chatted while we were drinking coffee. During that time, Margo was tasked to bathe and depilate Hubby. I supervised her work periodically. I checked every piece of hubby's body, and then Margo took him to our home medical office. After a long and successful expansion of Hubby's urethra, it was time for the piercings.

While Emma was preparing the instruments, I put Hubby's legs in the stirrups, covered everything, so that only his pelvis was visible. For this occasion, following Emma's instructions, we made a small table that could be placed precisely between patient's legs, close to his crotch. The table was adequately covered and correctly positioned so the penis could be placed on it. Emma had taken the lead, and I was the instrument nurse. Margo was adding things as necessary.

First, Emma disinfected everything using iodine of red-yellow color, so Hubby’s cock looked ridiculous. Then she checked how much the urethra had been dilated using a special transparent probe, and praised me for a well done job of expanding it. The penis was then sprayed with a numbing spray. Using a special marker, she began to draw where Prince Albert had to go in, and where it would go out. She turned the penis over several times, as if it was a soft sausage, and looking at it from all sides, as if it were a treasure.

Once gain she sprayed the penis to numb the pain, and this time, into the urethra too. We checked everything again, and we consulted about the exact position of the piercing, the thickness of the needle, pins and the rings. With a very thin needle, she injected the local anesthesia, the same as used by dentists. She waited a little and laid the penis on the flat table, then took the U letter-shaped forceps, while explaining to me that the U forceps were better than O shaped.

One U end of the forceps was pushed into the urethra and set it in place, then put the other end under the penis head, more precisely where the frenulum is connected. Slowly she began to squeeze the forceps, and finally locked them up so that they remained clenched. She replaced her gloves.

She once again checked the marks to ensure they were appropriate. Then she chose a special needle and checked to make sure that the needle would enter the ring. Using a strong light, she checked the penis to look for any blood vessels. She changed the gloves again, while I held the forceps, exactly as Emma directed me. She smeared everything with Vaseline, and moved the needle near and asked

Emma: “Miriam, are you ready?”

Suddenly she pierced through the tensed tissue with the needle, which passed through it as if it were cheese. Hubby did not even flinch. Emma picked up the ring, set it on the needle and squeezed it through the hole. Using special pliers, she spread the ring and I handed her the ball. The ball was set in place. She then loosen the forceps. The forceps came out with the U next to the ring. Not a single drop of blood came out.

A catheter was placed through the urethra, and it penetrated easily to the balder. The reason for placing the catheter was to make sure that for the first few days the urine would not irritate the piercing until the is was healed. Emma smeared everything well with antibiotic ointments, and wrapped a special adhesive bandage around the penis. We helped Hubby to stand up, put on his panties, and dressed him. Margo then took him to his bedroom. Emma and I cleaned and sorted the instruments.

Later the equipment was packed back in the original cases. We got dressed in more comfortable clothes and talked about everything. Margo served us a six-course dinner. We made a toast with champagne for a job well done. We emptied the champagne bottle and went to my bedroom so happy. We ended up in my bed as usual, but this time our touches were even more sensual and faded into the late night. We woke up in the morning in an embrace, and continued with kisses and wet touches all over our bodies.

To be continued.
    Your comments, questions, suggestions... please in Private Message (PM) in (Conversations)

21. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    How and when it all started, I don't know exactly.

My friend Yvona came to visit us for several days. Her husband had left her a couple of years ago and then she had a serious illness and had to have surgery. Her uterus and everything related to it, including her fallopian tubes etc, they were removed. She told me how it had all happened, including chemotherapy, but that her treatment was complete, she now had an even greater desire for life.

She eventually admitted to me that she had lost her hair since the last therapy, and that after a month it had not yet grown back. She complained that no one wanted to hug her or look at her or kiss her. I hugged and kissed her and we continued to talk about everything that had happened to us in life. During the conversation, she asked me if I wanted to see what she looked like without hair. I replied that maybe if she wanted to show me I would like to see.

It was already evening, and she would have had to take off her wig when she went to bed anyway. Using her fingers Yvona slowly began to peel off the wig from her temples, and slowly lifted it completely off her head. She closed her eyes, and I looked at her with admiration because she looked so beautiful to me; so naked, she showed a special personality and tenderness. I immediately hugged her and kissed her. I kissed her on the face and on her bare head where her skin was especially tender and warm.

- You don't mind seeing me like this?

- Not at all, in fact you are very beautiful and attractive to me.

Then she grabbed the end of an eyebrow with tweezers and peeled it off from where the eyebrows were supposed to be. Without eyebrows I thought she was even more beautiful.

- You know you're the first person to say you don't mind my hairless look. I tried to find a friend who would hug or caress me, but even before such a situation occurred, when I would tell them that I don't have any hair...

There she paused, tears streaming down her cheeks.

- Don't worry, you can tell me everything, I appreciate you and love you the way you are.

- You know what else they ripped off from my surgery? I'm not a woman anymore, they closed my vagina, I don't have it anymore. You can't get anything in there. What I have left serves only as an external decoration.

Then she stripped naked and showed me a beautiful hairless vulva, she looked like the most beautiful miss. Except for her hairlessness there was nothing to show that she was missing anything a woman should have, and with a wig she could seduce any man. She lay down on the couch and spread her legs. Everything still looked perfect to me. Then she took my hand and put my fingers where the vagina should have been; it felt normal but there was no hole where the finger could be inserted.

- I don't know which man would want me or accept me like this. I'm very disappointed with the last couple of attempts at a relationship. I long for someone to take my hand, hug me, kiss me, touch me, I don't think I'm attractive to any man anymore. At least you have a husband who hugs you every day, I have nothing.

- You are always beautiful and attractive to me. Not only that, but you are so sexy to me and I would love to hug and cuddle you.

Yvona looked at me in disbelief.

- You're just saying that to comfort me, you would never do that.

I didn't need to be asked, I hugged her and kissed her on the mouth and immediately looked for her tongue with my tongue and kissed her deliciously, we could barely catch our breath.

I touched her shoulders with my hands and when I felt her accept the caress, I held her even tighter with my hands on her back, then on her chest. Her nipples hardened instantly under my fingers and I grasped her tits and continued to caress as gently as I could. My lips dropped to her tits and nipples.

Yvona began to sigh and whimper slightly. I grabbed her arm and led her to my bedroom. I stripped naked as Yvona lay on the bed watching me. Both naked, we started kissing and enjoying each other at the same time. She relaxed and lay down on the bed and I started my favorite game of seducing a woman. I told her:

- First lie on your stomach.

She listened to me without a word, and I started the massage from the neck, over her back, and there I massaged her thoroughly for a long time to adjust and feel all the bones as I had been taught. I massaged up from her toes, gently rubbing and bending her whole feet. Then it was time for her legs and knees. I squeezed everything tightly and nicely and when I came to her thighs and buttocks I became softer. I didn’t allow a single inch to be left untouched.

I gently told her ear to turn over, and she listened to me in a half-sleep. I started again from her feet, then over her knees to the front of her thighs. I skipped her middle part and came to her shoulders and arms. I massaged everything thoroughly and without haste and bent every joint and felt every bone. I lay down next to her and continued with my touch, but it was no longer the touch of a masseuse but the touch of a seductress.

I gently touched her tits and nipples, then ran my hand over her belly as my lips began to touch her breasts. I lingered mostly on her sweet nipples which I gently sucked in and out, licking her halos with my tongue. My hand was on her Venus hill, and her hairlessness was enchanting to me. That super gentle and soft touch and feeling delighted me, and I couldn’t leave her lips alone. I soon sank between her thighs and began kissing her hillock. Impatiently I continued to lick her lips and every crease, and I quickly found her clit and never let it out of my mouth again.

I was so focused on her vulva, I didn’t even hear her start moaning and sobbing with excitement. It wasn't until she started squeezing her thighs around my head that I realized that she was enjoying herself, that she had an orgasm and she could no longer withstand my intense touches with my lips and tongue on her labia, I jumped from big to small lips, then to the clitoris. I had to slow down and become gentler. She soon pushed me out because she couldn't take so much pleasure anymore. She pulled me up and we continued to kiss lightly, then we calmed down. We fell asleep embracing.

In the morning Yvona woke up first and I felt someone kissing me on my tits, clearly it was her. She wanted to reciprocate my attention and the tenderness I had given her last night. She was a little clumsy because it was her first time with a woman, but I showed her how much I love to be touched. She tried to follow the same order as I had massaged her, but it didn't work for her, as she was staring by touching my nipples with her lips, and she didn't take her lips off them for a long time. Then she crossed over to my vulva, first with her fingers and then with her lips.

It is a pleasure for me when a woman kisses me. With a few words, I told her where to stay a little longer and where to be gentler. My orgasm came at a gallop, I grabbed her by her head without hair, and pressed her into my crotch. The orgasm shook me greatly, and I could no longer withstand the strong touches of her lips on my lips and clitoris. I had to squeeze my legs together. I pulled her up and hugged her. I whispered softly in her ear.

- You certainly hit the spot!

We fell asleep again. The soft knock of my maid woke us from a half-sleep. She called us for lunch, obviously we skipped breakfast.

To be continued.

A.Post, sissy_connie, Twila and 9 others like this.
  22. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Yvona was delighted with my hospitality and the attention I gave her.
    During the conversation, she touched on what was bothering her again.

- Being with you is beautiful, but I would like at least one man to touch me, hug me, kiss me. And what I will never feel again is having sex with a man.

- If you look at it literally, and if you mean penetration, then clearly you can't because you don't have a vagina anymore. But you have other holes and hands and a mouth and tits - the only limit is your imagination!

- I'm just dreaming of a man hugging me. I can’t relax out of fear that I know there is nothing to do, because when it comes to intimacy every man wants to go inside, and I have nowhere for him to go. You have a husband and he hugs you every day. I have nothing, and you know that I have always secretly wished for and dreamed of your husband. Now you're going to say I'm rude.

- I'm not going to say you're rude, I'm going to say you're honest. My husband has always been fond of you; to him you are super beautiful and attractive, but even he could not satisfy you with his penis because it no longer works. He could just hug you and kiss you ...

- At least that's it for me, but you wouldn't even lend him to me for an hour to cheer me up a bit and raise my morale.

- I would! Who said no? He would love to keep you company, and I'm not jealous at all, in fact it excites me that I can offer you My husband to please you a little.

- You're kidding me! You're just saying that so that I don't feel sad, but that would leave me to hope for something that will never happen. And you would never give it to me, it will never happen!

- It's not true that I'm just telling you that for the sake of peace and tranquility. If you really want him to keep you company, I'll leave you two alone tomorrow and I'll go swimming until eight in the evening. You can do with him whatever you want, or whatever you succeed. I will tell him that you are sad and feeling very lonely, so that he is to please you as you wish. And I will tell him that I will not return until the evening.

Yvona couldn't believe what I told her.

Tomorrow morning.
    I went to my husband's room and explained to him that I was going to the beach with my friends and he should keep Yvona company for the day.

Through conversations with Yvona and George over the next few days, the events of their day together were revealed…

The next day Yvona and George went to a secluded beach away from all view. George knew about all the hidden places nearby that were very difficult to get to without an off-road vehicle or knowing where those places were.

First they bathed in costumes, and after swimming they went out on the beach and sunbathed on towels. Yvona leaned against George first and then later, when George joined in the game, she clung to him. First they caressed each other, then they kissed, it was very pleasant for both of them. George then suggested they go to sea without bathing suits. Yvona accepted. They immediately undressed and flew into the sea.

At first they looked at each other. Yvona had beautiful breasts that would leave every man breathless. Her attention was especially attracted to George's crotch, which he explained was hairless because it had been depilated regularly by me as described previously. He said:

- ‘Miriam believes it is hygienic, aesthetic, and sexual and she likes it very much. She hates hair on herself and anyone else’.

Yvona and George swam together, then hugged in the sea and touched each other’s naked body. Their hands were running all over each other everywhere. Yvona completely relaxed and enjoyed the touch of the first man who accepted her as she was.

She couldn't believe anyone could accept her as she was. George was honest and had always found with Yvona attractive, it's just a shame they didn't accept love games much earlier when they were both still in full physical shape. But better late than never.

When they went out on the beach, they continued the game of touch with their hands and lips. Still wet from the drops of the sea, they enjoyed the salty kisses that became more and more intimate.
    George kissed Yvona's breasts, belly, thighs, eventually she parted her thighs and let him kiss her vulva.

It didn’t take many kisses there; her clitoris reacted immediately as she was very excited and eager for every touch. She reached orgasm very quickly and George did not want to stop. He kept licking that sweet spot until the orgasms began to line up one after another with barely a pause between. In the end, Yvona couldn't stand it anymore and begged him to stop as she was exhausted from so much tenderness, much more than she had experienced in recent years.

When they calmed down a bit, Yvona took the initiative and started kissing George. First on his face and then on his shoulders. She did not stop there, but continued all the way down to his penis, which did not stiffen, but was like a beautiful toy that she could put into her mouth and play with like ice cream that will never melt. George didn't get an erection, but he was comfortable feeling the gentle but rough touches of her tongue on the sensitive skin of his glans. Yvona sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time and played with them like a toy. They both enjoyed the naughty games until the evening, then they returned home.

Upon their arrival I asked them how they spent their time.
    In the same voice they said:

- We had a very fun and enjoyable swim.

To be continued.

A.Post, Maxana, dirt turpin and 20 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice