MssMiriam

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MssMiriam, Jul 8, 2021.

1. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Switzerland, Italy, Croatia. ....
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    The master was visibly excited and obviously aroused to see such a young and beautiful girl naked in front of him but most confused by the fact that the girl had had her head shaved leaving her bald. His eyes could not move from her hairless Venus hill.

I blindfolded Diana, noting her blushing face and erect nipples.
    I explained to master exactly what I wanted and for it to be done as soon as possible. He sketched out a couple of designs that he could make. I agreed on one that seemed to me to be the most suitable and for which the master said would be easiest and quickest to make so that he could do as much work as possible that afternoon. He nodded and immediately got to work.

He first measured Diana around the waist with a mechanics’ steel measuring tape. The tape was made of steel; it was not flexible enough for this type of use. He apologized and reached for a piece of string, reaching around her to wrap it around her waist, pinching the meeting point between finger and thumb and measuring the length of string from his thumb-pinch to the end against his tape. He wrote the measurement in a notebook. Then he measured around each thigh. He next asked me if he could draw reference points on her body to make it easier to take accurate measurements. I approved, telling him to draw as much as he needed and wanted to.

With a ballpoint pen he drew a line around her waist, then a vertical center-line right down toward Diana's vulva; toward her clitoris. He looked at me and asked, struggling over his words:

-“Now I should measure… you know… in between… I mean below… and so… both sides... I don't know how to explain to you.”

I ordered Diana to spread her legs a little. The master knelt on the floor, awkwardly due to his obvious erection, stretching the string from her navel and down between her legs, back between them then all the way up and around to the midpoint of Diana's waist on her back. He sketched everything in a notebook.

-“Since you're in a hurry, it’ll take me half an hour to make a cardboard model; that way we can save a little time.”

I curtly nodded to him to keep working. He wanted to say we could let Diana rest, but I wanted her to stand there naked in the cold to encourage her to become a little smarter and little less disobedient in future. The master made a model out of cardboard and connected it together with some wire and placed it between Diana's legs and around her waist.

Several times he put a piece of cardboard between Diana's legs and tried the width with her legs clenched and slightly spread, finally he told me that now Diana should spread her legs a lot. I took Diana's leg with my hand and lifted it strongly into the air. During this time, the master tested how the cardboard lay on Diana's pussy, wrapping his fingers around the cardboard, he may have done it too thoroughly.
    He adjusted the cardboard with the scissors a many times.

-“Now I need time to make a thin aluminium model ....”

He expected me to let Diana go again, but I didn't want to. Using the cardboard as a template, he made a model from thin aluminium that could be bent by hand. He joined the parts together with plain paper clips. Asking for my approval, he said:

- “I should try now for size.”

I just nodded, and prodded Diana to spread her legs even more. He put the shiny aluminium around Diana's waist. He inspected it closely and slid his fingers between the aluminium and Diana's body.

At least ten times he put his fingers between her pubis and the template and asked if she was squeezed, if she was comfortable, if she was under pressure and the like. The new aluminium template was ready. He explained to me where the folds and hinges would be, where the holes would go and what they were for, according to my advice. We agreed on everything in detail, and he stored the model in a cardboard box on the table.

The master lowered the crane, I freed Diana hands and untied the blindfold. She got dressed and I told her to go and stand outside next to the car and wait there for me.

The master was still measuring something and the model was standing on the table again. He asked me what material I wanted it to be made of. I didn’t know, so I asked what were the possibilities. The master showed me thicker aluminium, brass, galvanized sheet steel and a few other materials which I now forget the names of. In the end, he said

-“I can use this, it's stainless steel, it's the most expensive, it's the hardest to work with, but it is of the highest quality.” He continued:

- “You can get it in a thickness of 1, 2 or 3 millimetres. The thicker it is, the more expensive it is because the processing is more difficult ..... He also said a price, which would make the average person dizzy. Back then stainless steel was not as common as it is today and due to its expense was considered only a material for special purposes. I agreed to one and a half millimetres. He told me the usual making time is 10 days. I did not agree to that. We finally agreed on an even higher price but only if he personally worked on it all day tomorrow and that we could return in the evening for a trial fitting. With the sum agreed I returned to my car, told Diana who had been standing next to it in the cold wearing only her light summer dress, to get in and we drove home.

It was very late by the time when we returned.

We returned to the workshop the next evening. There was no-one but the master as the workers had gone home a few hours earlier. The master boasted and pointed to the Large Box on the table.

- “You know, I had to be careful… it's not like we make things like that every day in public. We can try it for size now.””

I said nothing. I made a gesture with my finger and Diana immediately undressed, knowing that if she didn't comply quickly enough she would get a stroke with a rope to her butt. I blindfolded her and hooked her arms to the crane hook as before. Without being told Diana spread her legs slightly and stood still. Diana was visibly frightened, nervous aroused, because was blushing and her erect nipples showed it to me. The master hoisted the crane a little and Diana was helplessly exposed once more. He placed the strange item around her waist. He locked her up.

-“You know that's where the padlock is put…”

I just nodded. He checked with his hand and fingers as he stood, testing the fit of his creation to Diana’s body. It was a little too tight on Diana's pubis where it pressed hard into her.

-“You know… the model is a little bent, but I can alter it right away.”

He took the belt off her and put it on a machine, one with special wooden tools and levers and a press. He slightly bent the stainless steel sheet. He placed it on Diana's body again. This time it all fitted her like a glove.

-“You know this is just a trial fitting, because… the metal needs to be washed first, because it sits against the naked body…”

I just nodded. I had already familiarized myself with the method of use. The master packed the item in a box and lowered the crane-hook. I untied Diana and she got dressed. I instructed Diana to carry the box – the contents of which she had never seen – out to the car. We got in the car and drove away. It was past midnight when we got home.

the story will continue.

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 17 others like this.
  2. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    It was Saturday morning. Diana brought me breakfast in bed. I had a special plan for the day. I ordered Diana to come to my bathroom and strip naked. Diana’s daily duty is to please me, but today I twisted it a bit.

Today I wanted to arrange and bathe her. Since she didn't have head hair, I didn't have to do her hair, but another idea came to my mind on how to humiliate her. I sat her down on the seat and tied her hands behind her back, but through the seat so that she could not get up from her seat. I took some olive oil and smeared it on her upper lip because like many girls she had a tiny mustache. There I shaved her with a razor.

I told her to calm down, she obeyed; I shaved her eyebrows in a second with a trimmer. Then I rubbed her eyebrows with olive oil and shaved again with the razor. Diana didn't even try to flinch. She just said

-“NO, no no no ...”

But it was too late. When she opened her eyes I put a mirror in front of her face; she looked funny and She looked peculiar.

-“I hope you remember that you have to follow the house rules. You will be shaved until you repent and realize that you must not sell your body to the first butcher for a piece of meat. You must not throw at my feet the generosity I gave you when I received you into my house and gave you accommodation and doubled your salary. You got pleasured once a week, but you wanted more, so you let a guy touch your beautiful breasts. All for half a kilo of meat! Shame on you!”

I untied her from the seat, but I tied her hands to the radiator pipe. I gave her a lecture for another hour while I worked on her crotch. Diana spread her legs, I smeared depilatory cream all over her pubis. Then I turned her and released her hands so that she could spread her ass and I applied cream around her hole, being careful to avoid her small lips. Depilatory creams called "Depilatory soaps" had begun to be widely used that time. I waited for the cream to work and then put Diana in the shower. I told her to rinse her intimate parts first, then wash all over. When she was done I took her into the living room. The cardboard box was on the table.

-“I have a big surprise for you Diana. But to enjoy it even more, first I want to tie your eyes and hands.”

before I blindfolded her I looked at her face. Diana was perfectly beautiful, bald and without eyebrows. It made me even more excited; I wanted to forgive her everything and bring her to bed to enjoy, but I knew that would be a mistake and she would not learn her lesson. I took the unusual belt out of the box and placed it around Diana's waist and between her legs. I closed the padlock. I untied her hands, and brought her in front of a large mirror in the hallway where I removed the blindfold.

-“What is that?” she asked me.

-“It is a belt of chastity. It prevents young girls from selling their hymen, or or as some call innocence or virginity for a little money or a kilo of meat. And sometimes they give it to boys for fun for free, and then they get pregnant, and then they cause problems for their parents, and when their parents kick them out of the house they need assistance from social services. To avoid all this, I gave you a gift that will ensure that nothing unwanted happens. I think of you as if you were my own sister, and you should be grateful to me for that.”

Diana looked at me in wonder, she didn't know what to say, she didn't know if she were crying or laughing, she was completely confused.

-“The belt has other advantages. You don't need panties, you'll only wear a dress. From now on you will be able to go outside under my supervision. But don't think that you can see the butcher, or anyone else. You have to respect the contract. You know very well that our streets have eyes, if someone sees you walking with boys, they will let me know and I will kick you out. Not only that, I will not give you a recommendation and you will not be able to find another job as a maid in this city. There would be nowhere for you to go - except back to your uncle.”

-" No, NO, Please I will be faithful, loyal, hardworking .....don't send me to my uncle.....

“Once a week I will unlock you and you will bathe and depilate in front of me. If you are faithful and humble you will receive a reward. If you defy me you will be beaten. You know how to earn points. As a reward, as a sign of loyalty you will now do your best you can, you will now depilate and bathe me, polish my nails and arrange my hair.......”

In the evening I rang the bell for room service and Diana quickly arrived. I had her massage my back, then my legs, hands, palms, feet; my whole body. I really enjoyed the sensations her attentions produced. I lay on my back and just gave a finger signal. Diana started kissing my legs from my feet upwards. When she neared my vulva I had my first orgasm. When she began to lick my big labia I started counting, when she switched to small lips I lost count, and when she sucked my clit I started to feel dizzy.
    the story will continue.

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 15 others like this.
  3. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    For days after I had caught Diana cheating on me she was sad and I often found her crying. I am not a person who likes others to suffer, but I consider myself righteous. So I wanted to please her somehow. The first thing I did for her happened. One day I invited her to my room and told her to sit in front of the mirror at my beauty table, where I usually put on makeup.

I saw immediately that Diana was upset because she was expecting to be punished again. I told her she had amassed a lot of positive points, which she knew herself. So I rewarded her with two surprises. I kissed her mouth first, which I hadn’t done since before our incident, or our argument if you like. I longed for her soft lips and wet tongue.

I took a brown pencil and drew eyebrows over her shaved eyebrows, similar to the ones she had. I told her to look in the mirror. She was thrilled. Then I told her to close her eyes and not to cheat and peek through her lashes. I took a wig which I bought that morning out of the box. Not blonde, as her hair was, but dark brown, because one day she said that she would like to have brown hair. So I fulfilled her wish. After a long set-up and combing, I told her to open her eyes.

She was overjoyed. I told her to go to her apartment to get dressed because I was taking her outside for the first time in almost a month. I took her outside and we first went to a big clothing store where I bought her a T-shirt, a shirt and a dress, and much more, and underwear as I liked best. Then we went to the jewelry store, there we looked at different jewellery, and I asked her what she would like. She was modest and wanted the smallest earrings. I told her:

- “You want earrings, but you don't have holes in your ears.”

She blushed a little, and I said we'd do it today. I agreed with the saleswoman to pierce her ears with an automatic needle, and put on the first earrings, and later, when the holes heal, I told Diana, we will change them for golden ones which we buy today. Diana was delighted. I also bought her a nice necklace with a pendant. We returned home.

We entered the house, when she closed the door she immediately knelt on the floor and kissed my hand, with many words of thanks and apologies for her previous behavior. I took off her wig and stored it in my locked filing cabinet. Just in case, so it wouldn't occur to her to go outside in the morning on her own. I let her go outside again, but not to the butcher shop. I tell her that if she accidentally meets the butcher she has to pretend she doesn't know him. She agrees to this.

The night before, I invited her into the living room and told her to strip naked. She remained only in her chastity belt. I told her to lie across my knees. She was confused because she knew she didn’t even have ten negative points to deserve having her ass swatted. I told her that I was as generous as ever and that I would give her the missing negative points so I could beat her.

I swatted her bare ass with my hand and she quietly counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. The slapping of her ass wasn't too loud, but I told her:

-“This is a note, because you have been good and obedient, but also a warning to know what awaits you if you do something wrong.”

She penitently kissed my hand with which I had swatted her ass. Before going to bed, I invited her to my bedroom. I took off her belt, and sent her to the bathroom to wash up a bit. I reminded her not to touch her crotch any more than she needed to wash herself. When she returned, she massaged me thoroughly. By the feel of her hands and the way she massaged me, I knew she was becoming loyal to me and that she would no longer make the mistake of being with a butcher or anyone else. She tried very hard to massage every muscle, every bone, every part of my body.

I blindfolded her and told her to lie on her back on my bed. I tied her hands to the headboard. I pinched her nipples first, which immediately hardened. I don’t know how, but I came up with the idea to sit on her face. First I sat down so that I grabbed the high headboard of the bed so that my vulva was facing right at her face and mouth. I just told her quietly -"Go on ."

Diana licked me slowly and thoroughly, exactly as I had taught her, and the first orgasm came quickly. I didn't want it to stop. I got up and turned so I put my ass on her face and my hands on her hips, looking at her legs. I said "Go" again. I adjusted myself so that her tongue licked my entire lips from end to end. During that time I squeezed her pubis with my hands. I knew it would suit her; I could feel from her panting that she was enjoying, not only because of her orgasm, but also because I closed off her air with my vulva, which in my rapture I had pressed too hard on her face. When she started to get upset I got up a bit; I thought for a moment that it would be funny and sad if the newspapers wrote that I drowned my maid with my pussy. At one point I came down so that the hole of my ass came right on her tongue. I commanded “HERE” And that is good..

Diana faithfully licked and pushed her tongue into that hidden place. For the first time, I experienced an orgasm that was the result of having my anus licked. I will admit I helped a little with my hand on my clit.

I sent Diana away and let her go to her ground floor apartment. I caressed my lips for a while longer and fell asleep.

It will continue

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 13 others like this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Wonderful story,

5. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Time passed and my relationship with Diana got better every day. Her hair had grown back and she now had a nice Bubby hairstyle, (short hair in 1960 style) , but I shaved her eyebrows again because I liked it better. When she had to go out, I would draw her eyebrows even more beautiful than her own.

I took out the earrings she put on at the jeweller’s and I put the real gold ones that I bought for her that day. One day I found her looking in the mirror. I asked her what she liked, she answered :

- ‘The earrings you gave me’

-“You want me to buy you another pair; let's go to town.”

At the goldsmith's we looked at which would be most beautiful to her face. I chose one pair larger than the first and immediately the jeweller put them on her. We looked further again and I saw some strange earrings like I had never seen before. The goldsmith told me:

-“ These are ... you know special ... It's not for the ear ...”

-“But for what?”

-“Hmmm , these are for the body, you know, for other parts of the body, for the navel or the nipples.” he finally said softly.

-“And how is that put?”

-“We don't do that, we just sell.”

I sent Diana to wait for me outside. To let her look in the window to see if there's anything else she liked.

When I was left alone with the jeweller I bought one pair of these special earrings. They intrigued me a lot, I didn’t have any plan I just bought them. We went home. I didn't say anything to Diana.

In the evening in front of my beauty table when I was alone I undressed and looked at my breasts. They were beautiful, pleasantly full, firm, with beautiful nipples. I took those special earrings out of the box and pressed them to my nipples. I imagined what it would be like to put them on, but the very thought of a needle piercing that sensitive tissue scared me. I put them in a box. A few days later I took out my earrings again and put them to my chest again, they intrigued me a lot, as well as the fear of the needle, I thought.

Then an idea came to me. Diana said she liked the earrings. I thought; “I'll try them on her. She'll deserve some punishment or reward anyway,” As we kissed one afternoon I caressed her face and lips. I touched her new earrings and asked her.

–“Did you like them, do you want more, ...”

Diana answered modestly.

“I really like them and I love jewellery, but you bought me enough I don’t deserve more than this.”

-“If you satisfy me tonight with a new game, I'll decorate you with more jewellery, but you have to do your best.”

When I rang the bell in the evening Diana arrived in my room with a big smile on her face. She helped me undress and told me to just lie down and she would massage me and please me.

I lay on my back and indulged in her touches. First she ran her fingers over my whole body then she repeated it all with her lips and finally once more with her warm and wet tongue. She touched my breasts and nipples, and after that my vulva and anus. When I sighed and so encouraged her, to let her know that I like it, she started to slowly insert her finger into my ass. I liked it, and by mumbling I let her know that I liked the way she did it. Her middle finger was in my ass and her thumb was slowly entering my vagina. When she pressed her tongue against my clit I thought I was going to ignite and explode, the orgasm flew in an instant, I just quietly told her to continue.

I don't know when the orgasm subsided, and when the new one started or ended, I was all shaking with pleasure. My whole body was covered in sweat, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to tell her to stop. I have no idea when she left me, I fell asleep like a happy angel .....
    It will continue

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 16 others like this.
  6. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    At work, I kept spinning the idea of how to put those special earrings on someone’s nipples, mine or my maid’s. I was so preoccupied with the thought that I could no longer concentrate on work. Many doctors came to me and I to them at work. I was in official relations with some of them, and I used to joke with some and we become friends.

*I was expecting Dr. Anna one day. *Before she arrived, I deliberately put on the table a magazine in which there was a girl whose nipple could be seen through a transparent shirt, with a piercing on her nipple. It was only then that I found out what it was actually called. Dr. Anna was then specializing in surgery, but had not yet decided exactly which specialization she would go for. When Anna came, we talked about work, until she noticed that picture, when she commented:

-“How beautiful that girl in the picture is.”

-“Yes, she is very beautiful, and you can see something under her shirt, and she doesn't have a bra.”

-“Did she put on some decoration or ...” I pretended to be silly ...

-“It's a piercing, it's in fashion.”

-“And how do you put it in, is it complicated? Have you ever done that in your career?”

-“Nothing special, one needle, a little pain and a month of care and you have a new decoration that all men will go crazy for. I did that to a friend, but I won't tell you which one. And I can tell you she's very sexy.

-" Now you've intrigued me, if I told you I wanted *one*, would you think that I am crazy?”

-“I wouldn't, it can be put on and taken off, it's not a problem if you change your mind, only an expert can see up close that there is a small almost invisible hole.”

Anna came to me often at work and I would occasionally raise the topic. At the end of one day she asked me,

-“Come on, have you decided on *a piercing*, or will we just talk about it for 100 years?”

-“I don't know, I meant something else. But you take the equipment, come to me and we'll agree on the details. Maybe on Saturday.”

When I got home I made a plan.

-“Diana, do you like earrings? Do you want me to put more on you? If you agree, you will have an unusual golden surprise for your birthday, but you know there are no objections or giving up.”

She immediately agreed unconditionally.

On Saturday, Diana prepared a seven-course lunch, exactly as I instructed her, in honor of my lady Dr. Anna.

Anna brought a doctor's bag with her, and put it next to her as we had lunch and chatted. After lunch Anna asked me:

-“Then shall we move on to the interesting part ...?”

I had to explain to her that the first experimental piercing would be on my maid Diana. Diana took off a thin shirt under which she was not wearing a bra. She blushed a little, because until then I hadn't shown her naked to anyone.

She was standing on her feet and Dr. Anna sat and was right in front of hers breast. With an ordinary ballpoint pen she drew 4 small dashes in 4 directions like a cross on each nipple. Then Diana, following our instructions, unsuspectingly lay down on the table where we had just had lunch. I blindfolded Diana. I brought ice from the fridge and placed two cubes on Diana's right nipple on either side. My fingers were already frozen and by then Dr. Anna had prepared an unusual needle from her bag, and many more small details such as disinfectants and Latex gloves. The Golden Piercing earrings were soaked in alcohol.

With large clip-shaped scissors She grabbed the nipple on left and right side. I handed her the needle, and in a few seconds the needle went through Diana’s nipple, like through cheese, and Diana shivered a little. Dr. Anna let it stand for a moment (which to me seemed like an hour) as she took off that clamp, With tweezers I passed a gold piercing to her, and she placed it on top of the needle and threaded it through Diana’s nipple. She very deftly screwed the head of the piercing and squeezed.

She repeated the same on Diana’s left breast. She covered her nipples with plasters and it was all over in less than five minutes. I took off Diana's blindfold and she pulled on her shirt.I told her:

-"Do not to touch anything, that I would take care of everything according to the instructions given by Dr. Anna."

We talked all afternoon. I thanked Anna and gave her a nice gift. In the evening, I blindfolded Diana again, took off her shirt and took off her patches. *I disinfected around the piercing*s* and applied the cream left to me by the doctor. We repeated this for the next few weeks, fewer and fewer times a day.

I threatened Diana that she shouldn't take off the band-aid herself, because otherwise all our agreements would fail. After three weeks it was Diana's birthday. I took her to the store and bought a beautiful dress and a special bra. When we got home, I stood her in front of the big mirror, where she undressed and I blindfolded her again, then I put the bra on her which actually just held her breasts from below and didn’t cover them. I took off her patches. I turned off the light, took off her blindfold, turned the light on again and said:

-“Happy Birthday to you.”

Diana looked in the mirror, then looked at me strangely, smiled and hugged me. I couldn't help but kiss her nipples gently.

That night I gave her a big orgasm with my lips. She screamed with pleasure. I must be honest and note that I enjoyed her pussy more than her.
    It will continue.....

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 16 others like this.
  7. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Summer came. I wanted to go to the beach, but I didn't want to go alone. Diana was the ideal company for that, unlike my friends who went with male company or would sometimes be in the mood and sometimes not, and there were also those women's days, so there was no way to put together a group for the beach. When I needed to go to the beach, I came up with a new plan.

-“Diana, do you like the new jewellery on your breast? And tell me, does your belt bother you?”

-“Yes Ma'am, I really like *the* jewellery. And the belt sometimes itches me and peels my skin when I walk for a long time.”

-“And if I offer you to take it off within a year. But under certain conditions.”

-“I'd love to agree to anything just to take it off.”

-“The new earrings are beautiful, I'll buy you more. Since you love clothes, jewellery and gold, I offer you the following agreement and contract. I'll take off your belt, and in return you have to agree to wear and clothes as much jewellery and the kind of jewellery that I choose for you and that I put on you.”

Diana was thinking about earrings on her ears and beautiful dresses and she signed the contract that I had prepared in advance. But I wasn’t just thinking only about her ears.

The weekend came and I took off Diana's belt, so the two of us could go to the beach without attracting weird looks. I must mention that in Italy the Belts of Chastity were not a rarity at that time, but were seldom spoken of in public. Many parents protected their daughters with a belt, many husbands protected their wives from unforeseen seducers, whether boyfriends or even rapists.

That year we went to the beach often, and the beach was near Venice. In the years 1970 to 1980 beaches reserved for nudists were already in existence, and the Monokini or going topless began to appear on ordinary beaches. This is when a woman has only the lower part of a bathing suit and does not wear a bra. Diana and I were walking along the beach one day and watching passers-by and acquaintances. On one part of the beach we came across a group of young women who were in going topless. They were beautiful.

As soon as the impulse caught up with me, I took off my bra and balled it into my hand. Later I made something like a hair scarf out of it. I ordered Diana to take off her bra too. She hesitated and asked me how she would do that when she had a piercing. I replied, pointing:

- “That's why, get it off now.”

As the two of us were arguing a girl with a piercing on her chest appeared in front of us at just that moment.

- “If she can, you can too.”

Diana listened to me immediately. Everyone stared at her beautiful breasts adorned with gold earrings. I can say I was jealous. The next day I went to that jewellery store and bought a few more earrings and piercings, some of which were fancy, so they could be used for both purposes. In the evening I tried that gold on my chest. I couldn’t wait to put something on my nipples.

When summer ended and we were no longer going to the beach I could hardly wait to call Dr. Anna to visit us, and of course to bring her bag with her. As before, Diana prepared a gala dinner and after dinner I said:

- “Now it's my turn.”

Anna knew what I was thinking and as Diana cleared the table I stripped off my top and was bare-breasted. Anna sat down in front of me and drew crosses on my chest. Meanwhile, Diana placed on the table a thick blanket on which I lay down. Diana brought ice from the fridge and put it on my nipples as Anna instructed, Anna sprayed anesthetic spray on my nipples. In a few minutes when it started to work, Anna put on gloves and as she put a needle on my right nipple I took a deep breath. I felt strong pressure, but not strong pain. That moment the piercing went through my nipple without me even feeling it. Anna repeated the same thing with my left breast. I got up and sat down, and Anna taped the patches over my nipples. I wore a light bra.

- “Now it's your turn, Diana.” She looked at me strangely.

-“But....”

I took new earrings out of the box, and took off her old ones, and put the new bigger, more beautiful ones on her.

-“Now undress, I want to put something even more beautiful on you.”

Diana obediently undressed, I blindfolded her and she remained standing on her feet in the middle of the room. Anna and I first looked at Diana's breasts and piercings, which were so attractive on her that we were both delighted. Then we brought her in front of the armchair and I pointed my finger at Diana's vulva, and said:

-“I want some jewellery here.”

Anna was a little surprised, but she quickly accepted my wishes as reasonable. Diana stood on her feet with her legs slightly apart and Anna drew a few lines and dots on Diana's vulva with a pencil. Now Diana lay down on the table, and began to whine. I said sharply:

- "Shut up, and don’t make any objections anymore, reminded our contract."

I immediately tied her mouth with her panties. Next to the table we dragged two armchairs on which Diana leaned her legs, something like an improvised gynecological table with stirrups. I also put on latex gloves. With a pencil and according to my instructions Anna drew a number of possible points and lines where the piercings could come from.

She told me that she had not put piercings on labia so far and that it would be wise to put only one on for today to see how it will go. I sat down and held the ice on Diana's labia. Anna sprayed more spray. In a few minutes when the spray worked, with those strange tweezers she grabbed Diana's labia exactly over the points she had drawn. She dipped the needle in Vaseline and pierced Diana’s labia with a sudden but precise movement. She sprayed everything she had pierced with antiseptic. Diana only flinched a little, but she didn't move, because nothing hurt. I untied Diana’s eyes and mouth, we helped her off the table, she put on her panties, put on a pad and got dressed.

We talked for hours afterwards and it was late in the evening when Anna left. In the following days Diana and I cleaned each other's piercings, and soaked them in salt water and creams left to us by Dr. Anna.

To reassure Diana I admired her new jewellery every day, and she admired my breasts too. Sex was even more exciting for me, although Diana had to be denied until her piercing healed'.
    The story continues.....

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 13 others like this.
  8. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    In the following days, we paid close attention to the hygiene and disinfection of our pierced parts. I noticed that Diana had a swollen area around the piercing. I called Anna on the phone, and she said she would call me back when she asked. After a short time Anna called me and said to put on cold compresses for five minutes or 15 minutes at most. She told me:

-“Put her labia gently into saline solution several times a day. Use anti- inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen. If it doesn't pass in a few days, an antibiotic can be used.”

Fortunately after ice and intensified rinsing with a higher salt concentration, the swelling subsided in a few days. Apart from the cleanliness, I was very careful to depilate Diana with cream every few days, but I shaved the part around the piercing with a razor, exactly as Dr. Said. After 4 weeks when Diana's first piercing healed, I tested her piercing by pulling on it and as she was no longer in pain, it was a sign that he had healed.

I called Dr. again for another piercing session. This time only Diana would be on the table. Anna came with her bag. Diana looked at us in disbelief. I ordered her to undress and show Dr. Anna how her piercing had healed. She stripped completely naked and while she was on her feet Anna looked at her crotch. I blindfolded Diana not to be too curious. I motioned for Anna to draw a few more symmetrical lines while Diana was still on her feet because when she lay down, the geometry could be disturbed, for I wanted the piercings to be positioned correctly.

After Anna drew a few more points, Diana lay down on the table spreading her legs wide enough that we could comfortably examine her vulva. Anna said briefly:

-“We can move on.”

I put Diana’s legs on the armchairs as if they were stirrups. Anna was still measuring and drawing. I brought ice and pressed on Diana's lips. Like the last time Anna sprayed, we waited, grabbed the lip with tweezers, and pierced with a needle, after which she passed the piercing through. We repeated this once more on the other lip. Now Diana had three piercings on her vulva.

The procedure was similar to the last time: caring for the piercing to heal and regular hair removal. Again after four weeks Dr. Anna came. We repeated the procedure again and put two more piercings on Diana's lips. One to the right and one to the left. This time we already knew how it was going, so there was no major swelling around the piercings. After 4 weeks Anna came again.

-“Today we should finish with two more piercings. How about two more?” Anna asked me.

-“Well, it will be nice on the lips 4 right and 4 left, and we will put the last one on the hood of her clitoris, so that she has something to play with, I said quietly so that Diana couldn't hear.

The eighth piercing was placed smoothly with an already practiced motion. Now she had to put the one on the clitoral hood. For a long time we measured and tried the exact position. After agreeing on the best look and function, we switched to ice cooling and disinfection. Anna pierced the hood very elegantly and easily with a needle and put a small round ring with a ball in the middle, which was placed with the help of unusual pliers which stretch the ring until the ball falls into its sockets.

When it was all over we helped Diana get off the table and toasted with champagne, and we spilled a few drops on Diana's tits, and then Anna and I each licked Diana's nipples and kissed her shoulders and neck, touching her hips and clapping her ass-cheeks. All three of us got a little drunk with champagne, so much so that Anna stayed to sleep with me in my bed.
    The story continues.....

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 13 others like this.
  9. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    It was Saturday night, I remember every moment as if this hour had just happened. I was not very drunk on champagne but just relaxed and cheerful. This means that my internal brakes have weakened, so I was happy to embark on new adventures.

Anna and I stripped naked and lay down on my big bed. As we undressed I noticed that I was not the only one who had a decoration on her tits, Anna had a very interesting ring on her nipples. So interesting that I immediately grabbed it with my lips and started sucking not only the ring but the whole nipple and then the tit. I didn't stop on that, but I wrapped my arms around her waist and started stroking her belly.

To my pleasantly surprised but also secret expectation Anna had no hair on her vulva, which for me is a sign that this person is of pronounced sexuality, greater emancipation, culture and higher social status. I gently caressed and pinched her, kissing her neck and shoulders at the same time. With pleasure Anna accepted my play, and I kissed her on the breast, and gently descended towards her belly, and from the belly to the vulva was only a few inches.

I couldn't resist but gently spread her legs and leaned my face against her flower. Once I had done that, the next logical step is to start with kisses on her vulva. These kisses suddenly got wet and became very juicy from our juices. It didn't take long for Anna to start to breathe rapidly, and after a short time she began to writhe, pant, and finally shake with pleasure. When I wanted to move from her intimacy, she just gently stopped me so I stayed there and fell asleep.

On Sunday morning I was awakened by her touch on my chest. The sun was slowly entering my room, and I was smiling more and more as her hands and lips moved lower towards my belly. I could barely feel her lips, and they were already on my thighs, and immediately after that on my vulva. Instinctively my legs spread and her head plunged between my legs. Her tongue embraced mine lower lips. She knew exactly what pleased me the most, just as every woman knows what she enjoys the most. I don’t know how much time has passed, and I don’t even know how many times I was shaken by an orgasm since Anna was constantly licking somewhere on my vulva and clitoris.

I had to tell her to stop because it excited me so much that I couldn’t help but start screaming with happiness and pleasure. We lay in an embrace, and then my maid appeared at the door. She was visibly confused that she found us in bed, she probably thought that only she had the right to satisfy me, but Anna jumped into my bed too.

-“Diana bring us breakfast in bed: after you can go out for two hours because today is Sunday.”

After a short time Diana brought us breakfast. We ate on the bed with pleasure and talked. I asked Anna:

-“Since when do you love women?”

-“I've never been with a woman in bed before, although I was attracted to women in a way, but I thought real sex was only with men, but you showed me a higher degree more, and you're a woman like me.”

We spontaneously started kissing and caressing again, it didn't take us long for a hug to pass us into 69. I don't know how many times I was up and how many times she was down, I don't know which of us shook the bed more times, and I don't know how many it was hours when Anna left. All I know is that it was dark. That means we spent the whole Sunday in bed with no food other than breakfast. The only thing I remember is that we drank a few litres of water because sweat was dripping from us in streams.

When Diana bathed me that night as she did every night she was visibly serious. She didn't comment or say anything, but I saw that she was jealous.

Anna visited me often, we always enjoyed our meetings and outings, I didn't mind at all that our friends said that we were warm sisters. In addition to Anna, I had several other warm sisters with whom I spent the most beautiful years of my freedom, life, pleasure, passion, ....
    The story continues.....

A.Post, majorsk, Wears and 11 others like this.
  10. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    MssMiriam - 'warm sisters'.
    What a lovely phrase; I've never heard it before!

Absolutely love reading your story.

11. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    The goldsmith was on my way to work, so I stopped by his place. The first time I ordered eight pieces of piercing 2 mm thick. These earrings were first set by Dr. Ana on Diana's labia. Today I ordered 2.5 mm thick and 1 cm long piercings. The next time he told me they were done I came to pick them up; they weren’t very expensive because it was a standard size.

Diana's piercings healed completely after a month. I could hardly wait to be able to play with them. For me, intimate piercing is something very beautiful and sophisticated, like some higher degree of sexuality that not everyone could have, but only by privileged people. I invited Diana into the room, ordered her to strip naked, and lie down on the bed. She spread her legs slightly, and I first looked at her vulva, then felt it, and finally started pulling. She had very beautiful lips, and the piercings were symmetrical. Dr. Anna put on her so-called medical or straight two-millimetre piercings. Some call them bars.

Now it was time for me to change them for the thicker ones I bought. First I disinfected the whole vulva, and then with special pliers I unscrewed one piercing. I soaked a new piercing with Vaseline and tried to push it through the hole. *It didn’t fit through because of the thread on the piercing. I was angry. I went into the room and looked for a knitting needle of the appropriate thickness, 2.5 mm, which are usually used for knitting socks. Once upon a time, socks were knitted by hand from wool.

Knitting needles are slightly tapered or more correctly said to be conical and rounded at the tip. I smeared the whole needle with Vaseline and began to thread it through Diana’s lip. The tip of the needle entered slowly, but when it came to the thicker part Diana began to whimper. I went to the kitchen and brought ice. I put it on the first hole and Diana had to hold it on. After a few minutes, I pulled the needle through the first hole successfully but with difficulty.

Then I switched to another, I repeated the process. And the other needle went through the hole with a little pain. So with the third and fourth. Then I ran out of needles because stock needles were produced in a set of 4 pcs. Then I figured I could thread the same needle through the left and right corresponding holes. Since her thighs stopped the needles from fitting transversely, I had to bend the needles into a semicircle shape -horseshoe-shaped form. That's what I did. I looked at Diana's vulva: it looked very interesting. She had 4 bars that closed her vulva in a cage-shape, with horns facing me. It took more than two hours for me to do it all.

I left Diana lying on the bed and I went to have lunch and watch TV all afternoon. Diana couldn't move because the needles were bothering her crotch. By evening the skin was stretched because it was smeared with Vaseline and olive oil. I came and started pulling out one knitting needle at a time and replaced them with piercings. Finally Diana managed to gather her legs, unable to get up from the stiffness. I comforted her with kisses on her mouth and on her breast. With comforting words that she will be beautiful and that I love her.

The next time I passed the jewellery store I ordered piercings that were two Cm long and 3mm thick with a screw. The goldsmith wondered what the measure would do for me, but I convinced him that I had a specific situation. He made it to order, so I had to wait two weeks. These bigger piercings were very expensive due to the special workmanship and the size.

To make Diana’s lips stretch I lubricated them with olive oil and pulled on them several times a day. In short, by playing with them like a daily exercise. This pleased Diana too because I was bringing her to orgasm at the same time. When the new bar piercings were ready, on the next Sunday I lay Diana down on the bed early in the morning. This time I had 3 mm knitting needles ready and everything went a lot faster than the first time. The drag went quite smoothly though painfully, and again I left Diana on the bed hungry all day.

In the evening I passed her new 3 mm piercings through; this time only 4 pieces it was necessary because each piercing went through the right and left labia. I screwed them up so that Diana could not remove them with her hand. It was finally over. Diana's vulva was closed and squeezed with 4 transverse piercings. She looked beautiful to me, it was not possible to reach her clitoris or her vagina.

Exactly what I promised her - that she wouldn't have to wear a chastity belt. I will be the master of her pleasure, save her from the temptation she can get into with unknown men. I was very proud of my work. Diana was in discomfort and pain because her holes bled several times whilst piercing her due to the sharp threading s on each bar. Nothing special for a woman because she bleeds every month anyway, so the insert will not change anything significantly once again. At least she'll be calm that day. I promised to give her a big orgasm when I opened her new piercings, I just didn't say when it would be.
    The story continues.....

A.Post, Newbie61, majorsk and 9 others like this.
  12. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Diana's kitten looked perfect, I didn't take my eyes off her all day. When I came home from work she had to pick up her robes and show it to me. In the evening she would show me her intimacy, and then I would close my eyes and lie on my back. Then Diana would lick me and I would reach orgasm very quickly with that picture of her closed vulva. During that week, I went on a business trip. When I came back Diana greeted me and was very upset. I asked her

- "What happened?"
    - "Mistresses, look." she replied.

She lifted her robe, I was very unpleasantly surprised, her whole vulva was swollen and red and she herself could not take off the piercings. I immediately washed my hands and she lay down on the bed, even with special pliers I could barely unscrew her piercings. The inside of her lips had become inflamed, probably due to the inability to wash properly, and because I damaged her skin when I put on bigger piercings. The vulva looked ridiculous on her, with large lips hanging down.

I immediately called Dr. Anna and she told me to buy an antibiotic and a few more creams and ointments. It was not easy to get an antibiotic without a doctor, but with my acquaintances I solved it easily. Back then, antibiotics were mostly given with injections, so this new experience was for both me and Diana.

When I came back from the pharmacy, I immediately told her to undress and lie on her stomach. I injected an antibiotic into her ass and squeezed the syringe. She turned on her back and I rubbed her entire vulva with ointment. That treatment lasted a whole week, so her inflammation passed quickly. Somehow I felt sorry for her big lips that were gone.

I was very disappointed because I had managed to close Diana’s vulva, and now I was at the beginning again. I needed to think of something else now, and I came up with it. The next day on the way to work I stopped at my goldsmith's. I looked at his assortment and chose nice little ball rings that are put on again with special pliers which I also had to buy because they were different from the ones I had in the house.

The second problem was that the goldsmith did not have eight pieces of rings, but only four. So I said get some more, and I’ll take 4 now. When I got home Diana was usually waiting for me at the door. Every time when she heard my car she ran and opened the door for me. Normally, she takes my bag and coat if I’m wearing one. I sit down, she takes off my shoes and helps me change into home clothes. Depending on my mood, she may briefly caress my thighs and kisses me. Then I have lunch. While I have lunch, she tells me what she did and if there are any problems. Afterwards I go to bed to rest a bit, Diana massages my feet. Depending on my mood she massages my back. If I’m in the mood for sex, then I invite her into my room to lick me. After orgasm, I usually fall asleep, which lasts for an hour or two.

And so it was today, except when I woke up this time I told her I had something new. I told her to strip naked. I couldn’t resist her attraction so I kissed her breasts. I continued to massage her vulva, and in a few moments she curled up in pleasure, which was extremely strong. I sent her to wash herself. I coated her genitals with disinfectant, which made her twitch a little, because the product was with alcohol, and it stung a little.

I took out new earrings out of the box and started pushing in the first one; it got stuck because its hole was partially healed. I had to press harder and then it bled a little. Nothing special. I managed to position the ball with the pliers, so that now the ring stood fixed on her lips. I managed with a little dexterity to place all four rings. Diana looked beautiful. She lay with her legs spread and gold gleaming in her crotch.

I could hardly wait to get back from work the next day to play around with her rings. I stopped at a store and bought some really nice black women’s stockings with a lace top. When I got home, I immediately motioned for her to pick up her house dress to show her rings. I had a quick lunch and took her to the room. I have a bag of stockings in my hand. I told her to wear them. *They made her look as good as a Miss World contestant. I ran to my office and brought 8 paper clips and some rubber bands used for panties or some sewing. I straightened out the paperclips and threaded them through two rings on one side of her vulva and two rings on the other side. Then I put an elastic band through them and hooked that to her stockings with another paper clip. I repeated the same on the other side.

I told her to get up and walk slowly around the room. I knelt on the floor and watched Diana walk, her vulva opening and closing in rhythm. I don't know why, but that scene really excited me then and now. Then I told her to lie on her back on the bed and spread her legs *wide to the sides, and as she spread her legs her lips opened and closed. A beautiful view of her intimacy. I told her to spread her legs as far as she could, then her vulva completely opened, and I couldn't help but start licking her so provocatively and openly. Needless to say, she had several orgasms, and I was more wet than her with excitement.

In the morning the goldsmith called me on the phone that the remaining rings had arrived. I had four more pieces. I came home immediately even though it was still business hours. Diana was very surprised to see me. I immediately told her to strip naked, impatiently and very quickly I put all the rings on her vulva. I watched her and was so overjoyed that she was so attractive to me that I grabbed my Venus mound and squeezed myself to orgasm. I told her to put on the new lace stockings I had bought her. I placed clasps and an elastic band on her stockings and on her rings.

I told her to open and close her legs, to spread and stretch them from end to end; in the same rhythm her intimacy opened in different poses. I dived into her crotch and gave her the queen's orgasm, as if she were the queen and I the servant. Diana was experiencing orgasm after orgasm and I was so excited about her rings that I couldn’t stop licking and satisfying her.

In the evening, Diana knelt on the floor, kissing my hands and knees and thanked me for the love and respect I had dedicated to her. I don't even have to say with how much effort and attention she massaged me, and satisfied all my desires, and I got the most orgasm in those few months since I begin decorating her crotch.
    The story continues.....

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 7 others like this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i hope She dont swolled up again. Miss.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  14. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Subtitle "Operation Key".

The days passed in an everyday romantic idyll full of everyday sex and the pleasure my maid gave me.
    My desire was to keep Diana's chastity intact. For that I wanted to lock her up; I was just looking for a way to do it. When I was walking around the city for completely different reasons, I saw a lock on a parked bicycle that had a long U so it could lock the wheel and fork of the bike. The idea immediately occurred to me, so I went to the store with locks and padlocks. The seller asked me:

- “Ma'am, what do you want to lock up?”

I *almost*burst out laughing when I thought about giving him the right answer.

-“Something very specific; I need a padlock about this long, like those for bikes, but a little more elegant.”

The salesman showed me several models, and I chose one that seemed appropriate to me. I came home and hastily took off my clothes and washed my hands. I ordered Diana to bring alcohol. She was visibly upset. I invited Diana into the room, at my nod she stripped naked. She lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. I tied her hands and eyes. I unpacked the padlock, wiped it with alcohol, and began running it through Diana's rings. I didn't succeed at all, because I couldn't get it through both sides, a real fiasco.

I quickly got dressed and went back to the store. Diana remained tied to the bed. With a wide smile, I told the merchant that this padlock did not suit me, that I needed another type where I could pull out its ‘U’ entirely. Just in case I bought two pieces this time, smaller and bigger. I returned home, washed my hands, unpacked everything, disinfected and started The Operation Key.

This time it went very smoothly. I took off the U, adjusted the U on the top, and threaded it through the rings on both sides at the same time, leaning against the body of the lock and clicking. The padlock closed.
    I untied Diana's hands and she stood up. I ordered her to walk around the room, but it was not at all easy with the body of the padlock between her legs. Diana didn't know exactly what was going on, she only knew that something was stabbing her in the thighs and she was walking like a horse with the padlock in her crotch.

Missed again, I thought, but I figured it out quickly. So I unlocked the padlock and threaded it through the rings from the anus upwards so that the "U" was turned upside up and I put the padlock body on top. It was much better now, but it looked rather ridiculous, for the weight of the padlock pulled her lips always to one side, making her vulva looked ridiculously crooked. But it was a good start.

I untied Diana's eyes and put her in front of a large mirror, she smiled a little but she wasn't very thrilled with the new prison for her pet. I figured out how to tie a thin belt around her waist, and tied the padlock to it with an elastic band. I wrapped the padlock in a cloth because its edges were sharp. The next day I bought sandpaper and also invited Dr. Anna to come and visit in the evening.

After an aristocratic dinner, as we call it when it is plentiful, Anna asked me what I had come up with. Diana lay down on the table and, according to the already established protocol, was blindfolded. I showed Anna my new creation and described to her the problem with hanging the padlock and how it tilted her lips. I suggested one navel piercing.

Dr. Anna smiled and began the procedure. She pinched the lower part of Diana’s navel with tweezers and pierced with a needle. This time Diana shook harder because the piercing had to be thicker to do what I wanted. She slipped through one of the two-inch golden piercings which I had in the house and had remained unused. She taped the band-aid over it and told me the usual care procedure.

The next day, I gave Diana sandpaper to sand the sides of the padlock so that it would be rounded and she would not be stabbed in the pubis. Diana did this all afternoon until the paper ran out. The next day I bought more sandpaper; this time of several different grades. Again when the merchant, asked what I needed I just smiled.

After a few days, Diana managed to soften all the sharp corners of the padlock and polished it with fine paper to make it look like gold even though it was only made of brass. Now there was a new problem with the laces that held the padlock, it went right over the navel, which was not desirable, due to the piercing. So I figured the padlock had to be held by two thin elastics, one on each side. Now Diana had her kitten bordered with a capital letter V made of elastics. It was a new and interesting game for me.

After more than two months the piercing healed and I bought a new big O ring and put it on Diana’s navel. She tied the padlock with a special leather case and hung it over the decorative elastic on the ring. I told Diana to walk around the room naked. Again it was not good because with each step the padlock swung from left to right. So I tied two elastics to hold it; there were now two straps on her belly, which made something like V panties with a padlock on the bottom and a covered vulva. Another problem arose because in profile, Diana’s vulva was not straight as the U of the padlock.

So the next day I took the padlock to work and afterwards took it to the stainless steel parts workshop where I had used to make the chastity belt. When the master saw me he smiled but immediately got serious about business. I explained to him what I needed and he got to work straightaway because he knew I wanted everything done quickly. He took the U from the padlock and bent it exactly to match the cardboard template of Diana's vulva I had made the previous day.

I was impatient and could hardly wait to get home. As usual, Diana opened the door for me and knelt down and kissed my hand. After lunch and the usual preparations, I fitted her new cage or belt of innocence in its new, miniature form. Now her pussy was locked the way I had imagined. It could be washed and kept clean, and yet be locked from uninvited visitors.

I unlocked Diana on Sundays for shaving or depilation with cream. If she was obedient and had enough positive points she would get a hand massage to orgasm. For big holidays like Christmas, parties and her birthday I would lick her to orgasm. Everyone in the house was satisfied, and that is the goal of every good landlady.

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 10 others like this.
  15. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I loved playing with Diana's intimacy. I would often examine her, caress her, pull her lower lips, try what she likes and what she doesn't. So one day I entered Diana's apartment quietly and saw Diana squirming something around her vulva. I paused for a moment and looked through the half-open door. She was caressing her pussy with her fingers tucked between the ring and the padlock. I don’t find out if she managed to get to arouse herself because I left so she wouldn’t see me. But I made up my mind not to let her do it when she wanted to but only when she deserved it, as we agreed.

On Sunday, the day of her unlocking, after taking a shower and waxing under my supervision, I told her to lie down on the bed and spread her legs. I blindfolded her as usual, so she didn't know exactly what I was doing, although she could guess. I had already prepared a thin soft metal sheet that could be folded by hand and cut with ordinary scissors. First I tied her vulva with pieces of telephone wire by running the wire through the rings, one left and one right until I closed her over. Then I cut a piece of sheet metal with scissors and folded it over her vulva with my fingers. I used a pencil to record where the rings were underneath. I placed the sheet on her vulva so that it covered her whole body.

It was like a rehearsal with a tailor, everything looked perfect. I put the mold in a cardboard box, then put it all together in a bag. I untied Diana and put on her padlock as was the house rules. On Monday I stopped by my ship master work-shop. When we were left alone in his office, I opened the box and showed him the mould. He smiled immediately, I didn't even try to fool him about what it was, but I missed the name or the purpose. I told him to make real protection from stainless steel from this mould.

He just asked me what thickness. After discussion, he assured me that 1 mm was strong and light enough for the required purpose.
    In a couple of days I came for the ordered piece. Everything was waiting for me in a closed box. He showed it to me briefly and put it back in the box. I paid the master and left.

On the Sunday after Diana took a bath and depilated, I laid her on the bed with her hands and eyes tied. With her legs spread, I tried a new piece of steel jewellery. I did not manage to put the piece of sheet metal over her vulva and at the same time pull the piercings or padlock. It just didn’t work and I didn’t know how to solve it.

I left Diana tied up on the bed, and thought for something to run through both her lips and the sheet of metal together at once. I finally figured it out. Needle and thread, the solution was actually simple. I just used fishing nylon, which is very firm, smooth and comes in a variety of thicknesses instead of thread. I found some in a fishing box and I chose the thickest of the ones I found. After figuring out how to cut it to be blunt and not sharp as when cut with scissors I came up with a solution - a simple lighter. With it, and a little skill, the nylon warms up and melts.

I first threaded 4 pieces of nylon through Diana’s lip-rings so that they were threaded through a pair of matching holes left and right, and so on four times. Then I put on the shield and ran the nylon through the holes in the shield. When the shield lay on her lips all I had to do was tie the ends of the nylon. Now Diana's vulva was protected by a shiny shield that covered her lips. I know anyone could have cut those knots and opened up Diana’s intimacy, but I don’t believe they would have figured out as quickly as to tie her up again.

I untied Diana's hands and eyes, took her to stand in front of the mirror. She just ran her hand over the armor; I could tell she wasn't very happy. The next day I ordered special screws that would replace the nylon and after long trials I found a way to place it on Diana's vulva so that it is protected from touch.

I soon found an even better solution, so I took out her rings as well and put the screws directly through her lips. This proved to be the best and closest solution. This time there was so little space between the shield and the labia that it was not possible to tuck the fingers in because the shield was larger and did not allow access to the fingers.

Next time I figured out a way to put 4 padlocks instead of screws, which was very bulky and impractical.
    After a while, I figured out a way to lock it with the help of a special piece of sheet metal made by my master.

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 7 others like this.
  16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Miss but can Diana go to the loo ok when She is lock in the sheild thingy.

borbulls1961 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  17. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    You can ask questions like this in the PM. I'll answer you there.

sissy veronique likes this.
  18. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I was very satisfied with my status in the company, with the salary, with the job, with the maid, with my girl friends, with some of whom I was intimate ...

But I was still missing something. Most of my friends got married and had husbands and children. Those very details started tickling me - why wouldn't I have a husband? In that I saw some romance, some call of nature. My biological clock was ticking; I was approaching 30 years old. Looking from the other side I didn't want to get burned -toasted- again. (Like with my first husband cheating on me) To find some fool of a husband as happened to some of my friends or myself in my first marriage. This desire preoccupied me more and more every day and in the end I decided that I would find a husband who would love me and be obedient.

It was not easy in the Macho world that surrounded me. In a large number of marriages, the husband was the main figure. In many marriages the woman managed everything from the background. I did not want to be in the background, but to clearly and publicly managing my marriage and make that visible at first glance. That was the problem, everything had to be patriarchal, and it didn't matter if the woman was in the background. I wanted me to always manage and to always be seen to be managing.

It was very difficult to find such a husband because in my environment men pretended to be big bosses and powerful people. I was looking for such a husband, but clearly such a finished product does not exist. So for a while I gave up again and stopped looking for a good husband because it seemed like an impossible mission to me. I must say that I was courted by hundreds of men. If I eliminated those who were too big, too small, fat, curled up, self-confident, actors, and other inadequate ones, none would remain.

I went out to dinner or coffee with a man, because it's a common custom here, we would talk and nothing did not happen again. But one day when I had already lost all hope. Yet an interesting man came to my office one day. Dino was a little shorter than me, exactly as I preferred, A little younger than me, which was a must for me, and you’ll find out why later. He looked good, was educated, had a good position in the company, he did not smoke or consume alcohol, which is one of the important conditions for me. He started courting me because I was also in a high position from a good family ......

We spent days drinking coffee or breakfast together, and later for lunch or dinner, but I didn’t give in to going to bed right away. I told him clearly that if he thought of getting pussy in a hurry he could leave right away. I told him that if he wanted to dazzle my heart he must be very careful, persistent, gentle, obedient and romantic He must never be angry, and my word is always the last. Every time he has to bring flowers, or a gift, some surprise, a sign of affection. If he agrees to such a relationship, then we can be friends.

Clearly, I always showed him signs of affection in the sense of showing him my thighs a little as I got into the car, or unbuttoning one button more on my shirt, or showing him part of the lace on my bra, cleavage, or moderately sexy clothes. I would always be late for a meeting, sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident. I taught him that I was always right, that he had to wait for me, respect me, be submissive and obedient, patient, and in return he would get crumbs.

When we once talked about my first marriage after he found out about it, I told him that the marriage was not consummated because my ex was drunk and was never sober to get to bed, so I am still a virgin, which was not true, even close to the traditional point of view, but from my point of view I felt like a virgin, so I said so. After a year of such friendship, I invited him to come to my house for the first time. I offered him that he could see me naked before we got engaged, so that he would know who he would marry. So he doesn't think he's going to get a cat in a bag or sack. He clearly agreed, as to everything else I demanded. Dino the rough diamond slowly became polished to the point that I didn't have to say anything because he knew what are my wishes, and those are his obligations, and what he had to do.

I had prepared a living room in my house with photographic spotlights in a special way so that I can pose naked as I promised him. I tested everything in the days beforehand with my maid Diana. With roses, a gift, and an engagement ring in his pocket, exactly as I described the scenario to him, Dino came to the door. I only missed one small detail, to tell him.. .. After coffee, cake and conversation, I sent Diana to her chambers and said I would call her, which meant she could not come alone. I asked :

-“Dino, are you ready to see what kind of beautiful woman you're going to get engaged to?”

He was visibly excited at the thought that he would see me naked after more than a year. I sat Dino in an armchair and said that he had to follow the rules that he should not get up from the armchair otherwise he would receive nothing from my show. I turned off the lights in the room, and turned on the spotlights behind me so they shone in Dino's eyes. I was between the spotlight and his armchair. The rest of the room was dark. As the soft music played, I began to undress Like a stripper in a cabaret. First the dress, then the petticoat, then the bra, stockings, panties at the end. I commented all the time on what I was doing.

-“I'm completely naked now, you can now say what you think, whether I'm suitable for you as a woman future wife, or give up.”
    Dino sat in the armchair and gasped even though he didn't see anything clearly except the silhouette because that's how I set everything up. He replied:

-“I accept you as my fiancée and wife.”

I put on my already prepared bathrobe and said:

- “Now it's your turn.”

Dino was all horrified and frightened, because he thought that I would be the only one who became naked, but he soon realized that it wasn't like that, what he got, now he has to reciprocate with the same measure, maybe even more. I sat in the armchair right in front of the spotlight, and watched the show this time for me. Dino was in front of me and he was clearly lit by spotlights. I was in semi-darkness and saw everything down to the smallest detail. Dino slowly took off his suit, he was insecure and scared.

The pants fell off on their own when he unbuttoned them, then the tie and shirt, then the T-shirt and the socks and at the end the underpants fell to the floor. I told him to turn the same as I did. He could only see the silhouette of me, but I could see him under the spotlight. He had a nice muscular body, he was hairy, a real man. All I had to do was to check his manhood, which hung in fear. I told him:

-“Come closer, you know that with men something has to be checked if it works well. There is nothing to check with women because every woman has a hole and all men know that something is to be pushed into it.”

Dino obediently came closer, and his manhood was in front of my nose. I turned so that I could clearly see his organ. I touched him with my hand and he immediately responded with a lift, I gently pulled him up and down half-way, like by accident; it was about to explode. It was of exactly medium size, neither small nor large, because I did not want anything to spread or wide my feminine treasures. I inspected his bag and scratched his buttocks, and stated:

-“I accept you as a fiancé and future husband. You can get dressed now.”

Dino hastily began to dress in front of me. He was like a lost child who found his mother. I called Diana to help me get dressed in another room.
    Dino proposed to me on his knees and handed me an engagement ring and Diana watched everything.
    The story continues.....

19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Miss I will send a pm if i am allow.

maid julie likes this.
  20. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    All the while we were dating, I was studying the rules from a contract given to me by my mother and given to her by my grandmother. It is a contract that is made, and which is signed before a wedding. It refers to the rights and obligations of spouses, which are not prescribed by official law.

I would often add a note to my notebook with my ideas, that I would include in those new rules. The notebook was filling up more and more, as I was adding all the possible remarks and situations that were happening to me every day. I filled out the entire notebook, which now has about 100 items to place in the marriage contract.

At first I didn't bring Dino to my home often, maybe once a week, even though he wanted to come to me every afternoon. I saw Dino every day in the morning at work. During the morning I would tease him and I would always challenge him and set him almost impossible tasks that he had to fulfill in order to come to my house. He was very capable and would almost always meet my whims. So in the end we would often end up at my house. We spent time together, I had fun with him. He would leave me late at night and we would do the same all over again the next day.

Our love affair was not too sexual because I did not want to surrender to him. This time I decided to separate my sexual pleasure from engagement and marriage. It was good for me, because after Dino went home I would call Diana who would satisfy me in any way I wanted. I would kiss Dino, but I didn't let him touch me or put his hands under my clothes. I would always tell him to wait a little longer until we were married. And the wedding was scheduled for next year. After lunch I demanded every day he take me somewhere, either for a walk, or to the museum, to the cinema, theater, to all the events that were going on in our big city.

One day at work I was talking to Dr Anna, and we talked about that as a topic. She asked me.

-“Are you having sex with Dino?”

-“Of course not, we are not married yet.”

-“You have to be careful that another woman doesn't jump in and plant her pussycat on him, because you know that men only fall for that. Men have their needs, which at his age are stronger than logical reasoning, and he will one day give in.”

This made me think. Especially because Dino started having business talks at other companies. I started to worry, Anna had thrown a worm of doubt into my mind: what if some other woman seduces him? I had to figure out a way to keep everyone happy, and this time it wasn’t easy. Brothels were banned at the time, but there were plenty of whores available for little money, and I didn't want him to use them with or without my knowledge. I thought of giving him my maid Diana, but I knew he would bond with her and maybe they would run away together and I would be left with nothing.

One day I went to Dino's apartment, somewhere we didn’t usually go. He just needed to change his suit because we were going to the theater. As he changed, I sat in the living room where the TV was. Out of boredom I rummaged through the magazines that were under the table. Beneath the car magazine, there was Playboy, and a bunch of other sexy magazines that were selling en masse in Italy at the time. I flipped through a couple of them; mostly they contained naked women, half-dressed, sexy dressed, and stories of having sex with dozens of men or how men fly from bed to bed of other women. Next to it was a box of tissues. Now everything was clear to me - after Dino left me, he made himself content with pictures of those bitches. I thought about it now with worry.

I didn't want to bring him into my house before marriage, I didn't want to sexually satisfy him, I didn't want to go to bed with him, what to do now? In the theatre we went to that day I was completely absent; I had no idea what the play was. Dino noticed. I answered him with an excuse about those feminine things. This wasn't true because it never bothered me. The whole time I thought Dino was using those pictures and enjoying himself without my knowledge.

Next time when I met with Anna I told her my doubts and what I had found in his apartment. Anna’s reply upset me even more:

-“And you thought a man in his best years would wait for marriage? For him sex is a daily need, if you won't jump into his bed someone else will.”

I've been thinking of possible solutions all week. When Dino and I talked next week, I brought up the topic of how he feels after he leaves me. Dino replied:

-“I’m very excited and tense, I just don’t explode, I miss love or as the saying goes sex.”

-“You have to tell me the truth. What do you do when you get home?”

-“I don't know how to tell you, I have to relax, watching TV or pictures from a magazine…”

-“So you would have sex before marriage?”

-“If you agreed ....”

-“You know very well that sex before marriage is out of the question. Act like a man and hold back for another 8 months. I'll think about it, but don't expect to lie in my bed before marriage. Because what an easy woman I would be in that case - you wouldn't even respect me, and if you had sex, maybe you'd eventually leave me because you think I'm an easy women!”

Something had to be thought of. So I figured everyone would be as happy as possible. I asked him the next day.
    -
    “Come on, describe to me what you watch on TV and in magazines, and what you imagine about those women you see?”

-“I look at their pictures, and I imagine how they undress and how we are together, and I ... during that time I touch my ....”

I ordered him to bring all those magazines to my house. After a few days on Sunday I prepared a room for the evening show - as I called it from then until our wedding. I set up those photographic spotlights again and an impromptu stage. There was an armchair and a small table with his magazines and paper towels. When we got home, after a bit of TV and talking, I told him:

-“Dino, I thought about your needs and today I will show you something. You have to be patient and obedient or the show will be stopped. Sit in the armchair, and only look; you must not get up.”

I turned off all the lights and turned on the spotlight so that it shone on me and Dino was almost in the dark. I put music on the record player and started an erotic dance. I slowly undressed and removed over ten pieces of clothing from myself. I slowly took off one piece at a time the way I watched the striptease artists do in their performances. Dino watched and was visibly aroused although not a single naked part of my body could be seen. After I took off my jacket, vest, shirt and trousers. There was a thin blouse and dress underneath, I was left with only a corset and stockings and of course high-heeled shoes. I swayed enchantingly to the beat of the music, and said:

-“If this excites you, if you are tense, you can start now, do exactly what you do at home when you look at sexy pictures. You have five minutes, I'll dance and no one can see what you're doing, enjoy ...”

-“Do you mean here, what do you mean, to start if I can ...” Dino stuttered.

Although I told him that nothing could be seen, I saw his hand move on his crotch and massage his organ, and the power that I felt then, that I commanded his will, body, feelings and he would do exactly as he was told made me a more powerful mistress day by day. After a few minutes, Dino took a deep breath and his hand shook faster. When he calmed down I smiled and said,

-“Good boy, from now on you will only enjoy that when I say that you can”.

Next week again on Sunday I put on another show. It was similar to last time but my clothes were different, as was my underwear. Each week I changed the colours, style, music, and the number of items of clothing. I never stripped naked, but I introduced some new amended rules every week.

After each show, there would be a pile of tissues next to the armchair, which I had to clean because I didn't want Diana to see it. So I had to introduce a new rule of conduct. The interesting rule was that I removed the paper towels and put a bowl in their place. Dino was very surprised when there were no paper towels. I said during the undressing and during the dance that he had a bowl to fill. When my dance was over I ordered him:

-" Now drink the contents of the bowl."

He was surprised, and he tried to say no, Dino stood with a bowl on his mouth and thought. but I over-ruled him and said:

-"It's just a little natural vitamins, you have nothing to fear. if you don't listen next time there will be no show and maybe the consequences will be bigger."

Dino slowly tilted the bowl and started drinking, I encouraged him to lick to the last drop because it is very healthy. After a little more persuasion, he finally licked everything.

-"Bravo Dino, you will be a good obedient husband."

Advice:
    The most important piece of advice to all young women who want to bring order to their home is that women should always conduct the game: to constantly invent new games, and to play them, To organize, order and supervise, all activities in the house and outside the house. She must constantly impose her rhythm or tempo or whatever you wish to call it. If a man feels a void in command he will begin to bring his own will into that empty space, and that must never be allowed, because then you will lose the battle.
    It will continue...

A.Post, cjack, Wears and 10 others like this.
  21. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    I had finally brought order to Dino’s uncontrollable behavior, at least as much as I could at the moment. I went to the gym and martial arts training as I did every week. Judo for me was training, fun, safety, and relaxation from hard work. Dino waited for me in front of the gym three times a week. One day as we were returning home he commented:

-“That Judo of yours is irrelevant. In real life any man would beat you. It's a waste of time, it has no practical value.”

I didn’t answer him with anything concrete that day but I repeated his words to my coach. The coach was very offended and claimed that his training was very useful and provided everyone with a way to defend against possible attackers. In the conversation, I said I would bring Dino to training and he will play the part of the street attacker while I had to defend myself - really defend myself. The coach was so intrigued with the challenge that he decided to give me a few hours of personal practical defence training against the most common street attack situations.

All week we practiced typical attacks: grabbing for clothes, attacking from behind, grabbing an arm, neck, waist; everything a woman could experience on the street and how to defend herself. I practiced all these possible attacks and with the help of the young guys who played the attackers I learned to successfully throw them to the floor. The next week I invited Dino to the gym, to Judo. Dino agreed and arrogantly said:

-" Any man from the street could beat you, and I would beat You like a small child.

We agreed that whoever won would be the boss in the house and that the loser would have to listen to and obey them. For Dino it was an opportunity to re-establish his self-image as a man because I had humiliated him so much with so many enforced behaviour changes thus far that this was an opportunity for him to show himself as a real man. It was an even bigger challenge for me because now I could lose everything I had so far built.

My coach dressed Dino in the usual judo outfit and brought him to the podium. I waited. I admit I was very nervous and unsure of the outcome of this fight. My coach noticed that and told me:

- “Don’t look at Dino as a person but imagine that he is one of the guys you trained with and threw on the floor.”

Dino was on one side of the hall and I on the other. He was supposed to attack me in the passing, as could happen in real life. I did not look him in the eyes or the face but I looked at his hands and head, only as a figure not as a person. When he passed me he tried to grab me by the neck and kiss me, as is often the case in a real situation or attack. With an already practiced movement, I grabbed his arm and slung it over my shoulder - he fell like a sack to the floor in less than two seconds.

He got up quickly and said that he was not prepared and that he did not want to squeeze me hard, did not want to hurt me, but now he would act like he would in real life. We stood in front of each other. He suddenly darted towards me and tried to grab my hand; but with smooth ease I escaped and pushed him to fall to the floor and dumped him like a sack. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and began to squeeze very hard. He began to whine loudly, because he didn't know how to clap his hand in surrender, or to indicate to me to stop.

Dino got up when I let him go. He was angry like a lynx and furious like a bull. But he did not give up. He said that he would now try a hooligan attack. I had no doubt what that meant - it meant punching. As soon as he swung his arm, I slipped out and grabbed his arm, and with an easy movement I bent it and threw him on the floor. He was lying helplessly on his stomach and I was sitting on his back. Dino was a strong man and he didn't admit defeat at all, he somehow got out from under me, but I grabbed him with my legs around his neck and started squeezing.

The whole hall had gathered and everyone started laughing, because my crotch was right on his neck and mouth. I didn't budge, but squeezed harder until his face flushed. The coach intervened and dragged me off of him.

-“Miriam, stop, you will suffocate him, you will kill him! What is wrong with you ...”

The whole hall was screaming; everyone was laughing at Dino and they were shouting ‘Bravo’ to me, ‘Great’, ‘You are real’, ‘You are the winner’, ‘You showed him’...

I was so upset and still in the rapture of the fight that I knocked down two more young guys on the way out; the coach could barely restrain me. After I finally calmed down and came to my senses, said goodbye to everyone, we changed clothes, and headed home. Dino was deeply embarrassed, and I kept yelling at him:

-“Now you know who is stronger, now you know who you have to listen to, now you know who you have to obey, now you know who the boss is! Did you have any doubts? Did you need to show everyone your helplessness? You will never challenge me again because you know what awaits you.”

The next morning Dino came with a large bouquet of a hundred roses. He was waiting for me in front of the company, and when I arrived most of the employees were at the entrance waiting to see who was getting such a big bouquet of roses.

When I reached Dino he handed me the bouquet and I told him: “Be a real Gentleman, kneel down and kiss my hand.” Dino knelt in front of the whole audience, kissed my hand and handed me the roses.

Everyone applauded: me or him?

22. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    (I know that this part of the story, with the contract is not very interesting, but still read it, to understand the the continuation of the story.

After I beaten my future husband physically and mentally, he became even more attentive, gentler, more accommodating, and more obedient. I was preparing the Marriage Contract. Some even call it a prenuptial agreement. Back then, 30 years ago, it was a very demanding job on a typewriter, because there were no real computers for home use yet. I managed to write 10 pages, and on each there were approximately 10 items describing all the possible demands of a woman in matriarchy. ( Today called FLR, or FLM) I camouflaged the my important rules On the back pages. The first page was very typical and boring. The classic rules of the contract were written on it:

1, Husband and wife will live through good and evil ....... 1
    2. Help each other ...... 2
    3. All property brought belongs to the parties who brought it into the marriage .... 3
    4. All acquired property is divided in half ..,. 4
    5. Husband and wife will respect each other ..... 5....

But I added a small number 1,2,3,4 to each item at the end, and so on. In our country it's called a footnote. These notes were given in small print at the end of the contract and described any exceptions to these items or rules.

note 2. In all events, the husband must ensure the existence of the wife at all costs, even in if he must sell his property in order to provide her with alimony ...
    Note 3. Woman keeps her intellectual property exclusively for herself ...
    Note 4. Except when the woman acquired most of the property through her work, commitment, luck ...
    Not to bore you with uninteresting parts of the contract, I will skip some ahead.
    Other examples from the contract. The main part was written in capital letters.
    51. Husband and wife together decide on events in the house.
    But in a the note part was written in small letters:
    Note 51. When no agreement is reached then the older partner's rule applies, or if she is not present, then everything is decided by the oldest woman in the house.
    52 Husband and wife together decide on events outside the house.
    note: 52. When no agreement is reached then the older partner's rule applies, or if she is not present, then everything is decided by the oldest woman in the house.
    53. Husband and wife together decide on the number of children, and the time when they will be conceived.
    Note 53. If the husband's opinion is irrational, then the wife decides independently.
    54. Husband and wife together decide on the wife and husband's job.
    Note 54. When no agreement is reached then the older partner's rule applies.
    55. Husband and wife together decide how to manages the finances.
    55. When no agreement is reached then the older partner's rule applies.
    56. Husband and wife together decide how to spend they salary.
    Note 56. If the husband is not capable of spending money rationally then the husband must hand over the entire salary to his wife when he receives it.
    57. Husband and wife together decide how to spend free time.
    Note 57. If the husband is not capable spending time rationally then The wife decides on the free time of the husband.
    58. Husband and wife together decide on their free activities.
    note 58. The wife decides on the free husband's activities.

The interesting part was under number:
    64: Husband and wife together decide about their bodies.
    Note 64. If the husband is not able to meet the wife's expectations satisfactorily, then By signing this contract, the husband transfers to the woman the ownership of his male bodily attributes in full and the woman disposes of them in full.
    65. Husband and wife together decide about dressing and body appearance.
    Note 65. If the husband is not able to meet the wife's expectations satisfactorily, then the woman decides on the way of dressing, hairstyle, appearance, grooming, cosmetics....

100. All decisions are made by husband and wife together.
    Note 100. “If no agreement is reached in any of the decisions, the final word and decision in each situation is made by the older partner or wife, or if she is not present, then everything is decided by the oldest woman in the house. ”

As you know I am the older one. Most of the key decisions are written in lower case. (fine prints), and there were more of those lowercase letters in my contract than the uppercase ones. In short, my husband had no right to anything.

The time until our marriage passed quickly and interestingly. I want to describe in detail the Girls 'and Boys' Evenings - party, that are traditionally organized here. ( It’s similar with a bachelor party, but for the women. ‘Hen Party’ - Girls party. ) For boys (‘Stag Party’) .

The day before the wedding, all the girls, or female friends of the young bride, gather at her house. There is a party of only girl-women, with food and drink. Alcohol is often drunk at these festivals for the first time, so some girls get drunk and are happier than they should be.

I gathered 10 female friends and we celebrated the last day of virginity. Stories, music, dancing, but by the evening we were exhausted and we got bored. We had also ordered a male dancer who was supposed to entertain us, but he didn’t come.

Then I called Dino on the phone to ask him how they were at the bachelor party. (‘Stag Party’,) Dino said it had already become a bit boring and that everyone should get together in one group. I had thought about it before, but not all my female friends agreed. We decided to go to a neutral location in a cabaret. We girls drove to the front of Dino's house and loaded him into our car. We sent all the other boys to that cabaret where we knew there would be striptease, which men love very much. We girls said we would come a little later, to let them just enjoy for a bit.

Dino was very curious how we women were planning to have fun. Some of the girls had to go to the toilet- bathroom, so Anna and I changed our plan and we all came back to my house. We also brought Dino, which was not the normal protocol. While we were still talking politely, (later the atmosphere unleashed) Anna suggested:

-"It would be wise now to let Dino sign a prenuptial agreement now. "

Our three Dino, Ana and I retired to my room and there I had Dino read the contract. Dino read and the beginning of the contract was acceptable to him. He flipped through the contract a little more and signed it. We went back to the salon and there the atmosphere started to get hot.

Maria, one of the girls, got a little drunk and said that she was better than the cabaret dancers, and that she would do a striptease for us. With the music. Maria started dancing sensually and twisting seductively, and since there were many girls among us who loved girls, lesbian love, we enjoyed it.

Dino sat in the armchair and stared. Maria slowly took off her dress, stood in front of Dino and asked him to unbutton her bra. Dino's hands were shaking and he could barely unbutton it. She spun around and finally tossed him her bra, and she was left with bare tits. We all applauded, and Dino was out of breath.

She came to Dino again and lifted her leg on his armchair and asked him to unbutton her stockings from the garter belt. Dino was red as a crab, barely able to unhook her stockings. Maria slowly lowered the stockings to the floor, then spun them in the air and finally threw them in Dino's face. She was left in only her lace panties. She stood in front of Dino and slowly lowered them. Dino was all sweaty and didn't take his eyes off her crotch. When she was left completely naked, she wrapped her panties around Dino's neck. Like most lesbian girls, Maria did not have hair on her crotch. Dino didn't take his eyes off her, and squirmed in his chair. Finally Maria sat down on Dino's lap. All the girls applauded, and I didn’t know if I was happy looking forward to it, or I was jealous of Maria. After that, all the girls started yelling:

- “Now it’s time for a male striptease”.

I was surprised but I kept quiet and was curious how Dino would react. After they pulled Dino out of the armchair and started dancing with him, he relaxed a bit and accepted the dance. But the girls didn't stop there. They slowly began to take off his clothes, first a jacket, a tie, then buttons on his shirt. Then a woman unbuttoned his belt and another one took off his pants. Dino couldn't fight the raucous mass of girls, and I was like paralyzed. In the end, Dino was left only in his underpants.

All the girls gathered around him and danced with him, touching him. Finally, one of the girls used scissors (from the writing desk) to cut one leg of Dino's pants, and then the other leg. Dino held the remains of his underpants with his hands and tried to defend himself. It was all in vain. The girls wanted to see him naked and nothing could stop them. Dino squeezed the last piece of cloth, but the girls started pinching and pulling it and eventually he gave in. I had to intervene and say out loud

-“That's enough”.

But the girls did not give up, and Dino kept his manhood in his hand.
    Anna told me:

-" You can't go against them, but you can show your power over him and the girls.

I had to show my power, but I couldn’t restrain the girls, so I chose the middle solution. I shouted

-”All right, girls, step back, now Dino will show you what he has, Dino take your hands off and show yourself, because those girls will eat you if you resist”.

With disbelief and fright, Dino slowly raised his hands in the air and showed his strong male hairy body. His manhood hung quietly between his legs.

-“Girls, are you satisfied now?”

Some shouted that they were not. Anna gave me a hand in a sign of a well-resolved situation, but that was not the end. As she held my hand she asked me:

-" I find it very strange that you accepted Dino with such a hairy body, because I know you hate everything that is hairy.

-" I imagined depilating him gradually, on a honeymoon, every day little by little until I sort out him completely. In the bathroom, I prepared a whole cosmetic bag full of depilating creams and accessories like a trimmer, razors, shaver...
    It will continue

A.Post, cjack, majorsk and 9 others like this.
  23. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    It appears Dino is going to get what he wanted, but with many surprises. A true submissive might believe he has gone to heaven. An alpha male may believe he has ended up in hell!

rhodry04 and stexris like this.
  24. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    If someone had told me 10 years ago that this was all going to happen in my house I would have said it was impossible, or that they were crazy, but never say never. I was almost 30 years old then, and I had seen a lot of things. I realized that situations can be created by certain preconditions from which later circumstances develop and influence people's behaviour in completely new ways in life, my own included.

On this occasion the girls were in such a high stimulus, a little drunk, and so very excited. That evening something did happen that I didn't expect. I don’t know if something similar would be possible to happen again.

One of the girls, Gina, overheard Anna and myself talking about Dino's hairy body. She involved herself in the conversation, saying that she was an enemy of hair like most of the girls I knew.

–“You aren't going to let such a hairy monkey go to bed with you on your first wedding night?” she said.

Anna continued: - “Really Miriam, I'm surprised. You said a hundred times that you will never let the bear go to bed with you, and now you say that you will gradually solve it during the Honeymoon.”

Gina is a beautician and had her own salon where we all went to beautify. Gina yelled at the girls:

- If you want to have fun tonight with an exclusive program, then clear the dining table.

All the girls seemed to be looking forward to something new; in a few minutes they had cleared all the plates and glasses from the table into the kitchen. Gina quickly put the blanket from the couch on the table, and shouted to put Dino on the table. Dino couldn’t resist; ten pairs of hands grabbed him and lifted him into the air and carried him to the table. The girls looked at him, pinched, tugged and commented, especially about his teddy bear look. After a vote only one said it was sexy to her, everyone else shouted:

- “Let’s, shave, depilate, wax, displume him.”

I couldn’t control them, I couldn't restrain that cheerful team. In a few minutes they took the ropes that held the curtains and also found my rope with which I tied Diana and tied his arms and legs to the legs of the table. Anna brought a suitcase of cosmetics from the bathroom and shook the contents out on the couch. The girls each took some of the tools; Gina took the trimmer, which was buzzing in a few seconds. They put someone's panties in Dino's mouth to stifle his whining and begging to be let go.

The only thing I could do was grab him by the head and not let them remove his hair because the rabid gang wanted to do that too. Gina started using a trimmer to remove the hair from his legs, and two girls cut his armpit hair with small nail scissors. Anna chopped off his pubic hair with a large pair of paper scissors. The other girls with female razors slowly but surely removed the hair from his arms and abdomen. In ten minutes he was a naked bear. I could only watch because the situation had gone beyond my control. After his front was finished, the girls turned him on his stomach and continued to take the hair off his back. Gina was the most skillful. In just a few minutes like a lawn mower she had removed all the hair that grew from his back. His thighs and legs were next. The girls were just screaming with excitement at the unique experience.

Suddenly they started yelling:

- “We're going to the bathroom!” In a moment they drove him into the bathroom. His hands were tied to the radiator and faucet with ropes so that he stood as if on a cross. They found my latex gloves and put them on. With a bath sponge they soaked his entire body and wiped off the excess hair that was still clinging to him. They opened a few tubes of depilatory cream, then called depilatory soap, and began smearing it on him from neck to toe. Dino looked like a snowman in under five minutes. They tried to see if the hair had softened with a spatula, and when it had started to come off they began scraping him like he was a potato.

When that was over, they forced him into the shower. They showered him from a distance and laughed. Maria went into the shower with him, naked as she was, and rubbed his whole body with a big towel, sliding herself over and leaning against Dino, sliding her tits over his body. All the girls were screaming with glee. Finally, they pulled him out of the bathtub and wiped him down with towels.

Several of the girls were pushing each other out of the way to try and wipe his balls and genitals, laughing and commenting on the size, shape and now how beautiful it was as it was hairless. Then they kissed him from all sides, posing as in magazines, leaning against and massaging his body. I saw several hands grabbing his cock and tugging. When Dino got an erection, I yelled:

- “Enough, don’t exhaust it,! Tomorrow is the wedding!”

The girls calmed down a bit and in a quieter and calmer mood on Gina's advice they smeared him with soothing creams. I could barely quieten that raucous crowd. I shouted:

-“Girls, the show is over. Time to go home.”

When leaving, Anna asked me:
    -“You Come to me tomorrow as agreed?”

To which I replied -“YES.”

I helped Dino get dressed, first in a bathrobe, then in his normal clothes. The whole house looked like a pigsty. When we went out on the street, The whole street resounded with their singing and the shutters on my neighbour’s house rose one after the other, and one astonished neighbour shouted something.

I drove Dino to his house, He didn't say a word.

me: -"Tomorrow is our big day, I'm coming for you." I kissed him on the cheek, with a big smile.

The girls drove each other to their own homes in their own cars.
    When I returned I found Diana cleaning the house, hiding a big smile from me.

The story will continue....
    opinions and comments are welcome at PM.

A.Post, Wears, rhodry04 and 8 others like this.
  25. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Local Time:
    Subtitle : The prince visited us...

Despite the fatigue I experienced that day from great excitement, I fell asleep. My alarm clock woke me up in the morning because I still had obligations to fulfill. First I went to collect Dino who asked me where we were going. I told him of an item in the prenuptial agreement that says that a medical examination is mandatory before marriage and we were going to complete that formality. I gave him a pill to drink. He asked what it was and I said it was a pill to take before the examination. It was actually a tranquilizer Dr Anna had given me a few days before, And we agreed on the whole procedure a few months earlier. When we got to the hospital Dr Anna was waiting for us with her colleague Monica. After introductions and formalities, and after a few questions about illness and physical activity, Anna invited Dino to undress behind a screen so they could perform a physical examination.

Dino dressed in a hospital gown. First they put him on the scales, then they measured his height, waist circumference, shoulders, thighs, arms, foot size. Sitting down, Dr Anna opened his gown and listened to his heart and lungs. Monica laid him on the examination bed and began to feel his internal organs. When she opened the gown a little more she paused in surprise when she saw Dino's hairless pubic area. It is common not to comment on the appearance of a patient's body, but Monica still commented:

-“I didn't expect such a neat patient”

And she smiled looking at me. Dino blushed. Anna smiled too, wrote down everything that Dr Monica said; mostly everything was fine with Dino's health. Dr Monica said:

- “We still need to examine your prostate. Please stand and lean your elbows on the bed and spread your legs slightly.”

Dino stood and leaned on the bed. Dr Monica first smeared the fingers of her latex glove with gel and applied a little more to Dino's ass. With a practiced movement, she inserted one finger into Dino's anus. She spun it a little inside him, looking for something, then pushed in two fingers and turned again.

- “It is slightly enlarged,” she commented, “Does the gentleman have sexual intercourse regularly?”

I replied --“We're going to get married this afternoon, and we were raised in the old-fashioned way, so we haven't had a relationship with ... so far.”

“Yes I understand now.” Dr Monica replied. “It will be okay when a normal marital relationship is established. I am done.”

Dr Anna continued
    -“At the request of our colleague Miriam, I would like to ask you Dr Monica to assist me a little more for a small intervention to ensure Mr Dino's loyalty.”

Dino looked at me in amazement.

-“Dino, don't worry about anything” I soothed him. “In paragraph 88, which I may not have read to you, it says that a small intervention must be made. You don't need to worry about anything. I'll explain everything to you later so that we don't bother the doctors with any misunderstanding.”
    To make it clear to readers, Article 88 contains the text. In order to ensure marital fidelity and the unintended consequences of outside marital adventures, which may result in alimony and damage to the inheritance, it is mandatory to ensure that such a thing does not occur. Note 88, contained an explanation. In order to prevent extramarital affairs on a younger partner, that is, infidelity of the husband, it is necessary to make a procedure that will make it impossible.

Dino lay down on the examination bed again. Dr Anna covered him over his chest and legs with a green sheet leaving the pubic area exposed. As Dino was lying down with his head flat. The small curtain that had been placed over his stomach meant that he couldn't see what the two of them were doing around his intimacy, but I could see.

First they sprayed his entire genital area with antiseptic and then his penis with a surface anaesthetic. They rubbed iodine on his genitals, then sprayed the head of his penis again and changed their gloves. Monica said:

- “It is very well that it is hairless, otherwise it is very complicated to disinfect it all; usually nurses have to shave it which only prolongs any procedure.”

Dr Anna next took a syringe and filled it with local anaesthetic and put in a very thin needle. She stuck the needle into the head of his penis, injected a little, Dino winced. To distract Dino, I entertained him with silly stories about the organization of the hospital. Anna waited a bit and then stabbed again at a different angle, repeating several more times. The doctors were preparing something and then Anna grasped Dino's cock and looked at it, evaluating it. She injected gel into the entrance of the urethra, then put a probe in for spreading, trying several times with probes of increasing sizes. I was just watching because I hadn't seen it done before. Dino was silent because he didn't feel anything except that the two Drs were doing something down there. When the urethra was expanded with probe number 10, Anna said:

- “Now we can finally get started.” Monica held the body of the penis, Anna drew one dot in the urethra and one dot on the outside of the penis with a dark marker. She turned towards me and asked if it would be okay like this. I just nodded. Dino had his eyes closed as if asleep; probably the effects of the tranquilizer. Anna gave Monica a small board to put under the head of his penis, and Monica put a thick needle into the urethra. The two of them looked a little more and measured something. Then Anna pressed hard with the needle and pierced through Dino's cock. Dino didn't blink.

His cock looked horrifying with a needle coming in one side and going out the other. A lump came to my throat. Anna adjusted the thick metal piercing and, together with the needle, very deftly pulled it all through. With huge pliers she stretched the ring to place the ball then released the pliers, the ring contracted and bit into the ball. She wiped away some blood. She turned his cock and looked at it from all directions. She asked me if I was satisfied. I just smiled, everything had gone according to plan.

After that, she inserted a rubber tube about 10 cm long with a cap on the end and finally smeared everything with healing cream and wrapped it with an unusual bandage so that the tube and cap could not fall out. She taped it all together and onto Dino's belly. The tube hung like some ridiculous elephant trunk. Dino was so sleepy I had to help him get dressed. Anna gave me medication and creams for wound healing and instructions on paper. Dino staggered as if drunk to the car. When we got home he said he had to go to the bathroom. I went with him. When he unbuttoned his pants, he asked me:

-“What is this now?”

-“Dino, don't worry, everything is fine, it's only temporary, so you can piss more easily, I'll explain later. Don't touch anything. It's our wedding in the afternoon. Just get dressed and come to meet with your godfather.”
    Where the prince is, he is with Dino, and his name is Prince Albert.

It will continue.

A.Post, cjack, Newbie61 and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice