Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I am sure you can find something suitable to put on your snowman, come on now, get your sissy butt outside and create something pretty! I would love a picture of you and your pretty snowman!

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Mistress Michelle,:anim_37:

:anim_37:i'm sorry to report that after going outside to start building a snow sissy, that the snow has melted into the layer of ice underneath, the temperature was 46 degrees yesterday. :anim_37:Mistress R., says the next snowstorm i will be out making one for you and She will be taking pictures.:blushy-girl:

3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I'll be looking forward to that!! Maybe if My snow sticks around long enough I will have bert go out and make one while hes here LOL

Cant wait to see yours jaimelynn!!

Mistress Michelle

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress you certainly know how to treat your sissy. Thank You ever soooooooo much for my little Valentines surprise.

Love
    YOUR sissy/sweetpea
    rachel

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :party-101: Guess what its doing outside....AGAIN!! Looks like we have maybe 5 inches so far, calling for 8-14 Unbelievable!

I got two presents yesterday, one from little pet, a DVD of Michael Jackson which I have to say I LOVE!! I have always loved MJ, cause I grew up with him, he was about the same age as Me and I always loved his music, especially the old stuff.
    Then I got a beautiful suede lavender flogger from Emma, it is georgous, cant wait to use it!! I will post a picture of it afterwhile, along with a picture or two of our winter wonderland.
    bert is going to be late coming, hes in NYC and Amtrak has cancelled all trips further south than Wahsington DC so looks like I wont see him till Sunday night now. Shame he dosent have a :santa-116: LOL

Mistress Michelle :valentine-rain-hear

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Snow

I really wanted to build a purple snowman today but its just too cold! Anyway, heres a few pictures of the beauty of winter around here.

Attached Files:

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

Nice pictures I really like the ones on top. The contrast and shadow on the one of Otis is really nice!

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Wow Mistress probably not the place for this but what the heck,i just got done talking with bert and there was so much anticapation for you all to meet (and still will) just the time frame shortened ,mother nature really beat all our asses this round :sign0094: ,Mistress asked me if i could pick bert up in Dc but under the conditions there was no way ,and i feel really bad about this but nothing i can really do ,the first time i feel i have really let you down ..atleast something this important ...you seem sad ,bert i know is sad and now i'm really sad as i would have loved to meet bert also but just not gonna happen i guess :sad0137: heres to better times and a gathering i suppose :anim_32 Love Ya'llllll :manga_champers::manga_champers: :Love6:

9. macmen

macmen New member

Local Time:
    well i just got back from punta cana, all this talk of cold weather is making me cold really quickly. i need to go back and warm up again lol. so other then talk of snow what else did i miss, and if anyone is wondering yes i did wear my chastity cage down there the whole time.

10. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,:anim_37:

jaimelynn tried to go out and make you a snow sissy today, but ended up in the emergency room instead. i'm sorry. The full story is told in my journey in the vault. jaimelynn sprained he.r ankle but could have dropped dead from the excitement about 3 times today.

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks susie...its ok, hes here now and all worked out.
    Wow eric, I am impressed you remained locked for your trip, How come you didnt visit Me instead?
    jamielynn....I am sorry you hurt yourself, next time wear shorter heels when in the snow ;)

I will talk about berts visit when I can do so awake, right now I am operating on sleep mode

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    We've missed you x x x x x:heart-maze:

13. susie q

Local Time:
    I'm very happy things worked out Mistress :party0011: i kinda had to chuckle about what you said to jaimelynn (ps i'm sorry you got hurt dear i know that sucks )about shorter heels becouse if it keeps snowing here i'll have to switch from heels to stilts iiiiieeeeeeeee then i'll be hurt lol but anyways i hope you enjoy you're trip bert :spankwhip: as always i love you Mistress and see you in the spring :valentine-heart-loc

14. susie q

Local Time:
    :anim_37: Ahhhh Mistress Michelle you such a Goddess and a sence of humor to go with it :anim_63: ,Mistress has my password and control of my profile (and me) but when i look at it today i see my mood was drunk ?? was breezy the last time i looked and i must have been drunk as i don't remember being drunk ? but i move on and am now located in the frozen tundra (i agree with that part Miss)and my country is mexico ? i wish that we're true as i know theres no snow there but it was extremly funny to me and i love you both so much :skywriter: and can't wait to see ya'll very soon ,you made my day !!! :sex020: Curtsey Goddess

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO....Glad I can entertain you susie!!! You never know what I may do to you, or your profile LOL!!!!!!!

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So, its Friday now, bert came on Monday night...LATE LOL He was supposed to be here the previous friday, but because of the snow storm Amtrak wasent running and bert was stuck in NYC, he couldnt get out of there till Monday and even at that the trains were delayed and late. I asked tom to go to the train station with Me Mon night which he was happy to do. He came here first Monday afternoon and we all had dinner together, he got to test out My new grill we got for Christmas, then we left for the Amtrak station about an hour away. berts train was late though and we were stuck waiting, didnt get home till 2 am and tom still had an hour drive home, Thanks again tom for coming with Me. I just did not want to drag pet out in this extreme cold that late in the night. He was up waiting for us though when we returned home with bert.
    bert is such a sweet caring person, a real pleasure to have around. I had errands to run the next day and he stayed here with pet and they got to chat and get aquainted. Had some play time once I got home and into the evening. My dad had been at My brothers for a few days and I had to pick him up and bring him home on Wed so that put a slight damper on playing during the day after that but it was ok, we had time after 9pm each night. Wed evening pet and I took bert out to a local Mexican restaurant and then on Thursday I took bert shopping all day, we had a great time. This morning I took him to the bus station headed to Florida to visit a friend there before heading home to Holland.
    bert brought Me several things when he came, a new flogger, a leather paddle, he had his leather hood with him that he brought from Holland, you can see pictures of him in it in My new album in My profile.
    Anyway, we all had a wonderful time, we will miss him!! But, we will see him again on his next trip to the US.
    We love you bert, hope you have a safe flight home!!!

Mistress Michelle

17. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

It was a pleasure to help you out. It's always nice to spend time with you and pet. That grill you have is real nice. And if you like I'm willing to whip anyone who uses it and doesn't keep it like it is. And for those that don't know the kind of whippin I'd be doing would be ugly.

Bert if you're reading this it was nice to meet you and I wish I could have stayed and get to know you more than just during the drive from the train to MMs. Hopefully next trip.

18. susie q

Local Time:
    Happy Valentines day Mistress and rick ,i know theres alot of love there everyday ...your very loving sissygurl susie Curtsey :chores012::chores012: :cupid-arrow::

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :skywriter:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!

:valentine-rain-hear

20. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM Happy Valentines day to you (and to pet). I hope you are able to do something special and that it is a nice day for both of you. Considering the race is on today, I hope that's part of your plans (in fact I'd be shocked if it weren't), and that your guy does great.

MM's pet, susie, lp, and anyone else that belongs to MM may each and everyone of you have a great day and may you please find a way to please MM today in your own special way.

MW, may you have a great Valentines day and hope to hear about some extra fun in one of your threads.

To all of the other Mistresses, Ladies, and Masters here please have a great Valentines day.

To all of the other subs and sissies, please take some extra time to please your owner if you have one or do something nice for your current partner if you have one. If you have no one please be extra kind to yourself.

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    So is my butt
    When i visit you
    I'm not complaining
    And thats for sure
    I love ya so much
    Everyday
    More and more
    :chores004:
    :Love1:

22. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Great one susie

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

23. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Susie,

Don't quit your day job as you're not going to the get Poet Laurette job anytime soon. ;-) But I'm sure MM will appreciate it as what it lacks in poetry it sure has in love for her!!!

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :skywriter:

I LOVE it susieq Thank you soooooo much!!! :Love1:

25. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Awwww.... susie, that was FAB!

Happy Valentine's Mistress Michelle x x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice