Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Tom,
    "As a rule",, The more DENSE {tighter} the grain in wood the heavier the weight. Thereby giving a "deeper" pain IN the part of the body hit. I can make the same paddle out of say,,, balsa wood,, and say,,, a good wenge. {very hard and heavy] and the balsa will STING real good on the surface, but feel very little or nothing other then the top couple layers of skin.
    Now, with the wenge,, that's reversed. The wenge will give you FAR MORE of the "thumping" you speak of. Very little "sting/snap, But a lot of deep THUMP!!
    And,, the "mindset" helps out a lot too..lololol

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    i just hate it when they break

Apologies to Mistress Michelle, but i think a balsa wood paddle would be pretty useless. One could warm up a fanny much faster with one's hand and hands don't tend to break when laid over someone with a good arm swing. As a boy scout, i did do some balsa wood carving.

tiffiny is correct about the density of the wood adding to the mass of the strike. Mistress Michelle is spot on when She describes the speed of the arm motion as adding to the effect of the strike. A two-pound paddle will bruise much more effectively than a one-pound paddle, no matter who is wielding it. And if bruising is the object, one does want to be effective.

Now you folks have gone and done it. i'm now thinking of a good paddling with a heavy paddle and the wonderful feeling of the bruises as they slowly heal over a few days and i'm just about as crazed as the Tasmanian Devil.
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif
    This discussion is going to create a raving masochist in Your midst, You know...

Attached Files:

• taz.jpg
      taz.jpg
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views:
  3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    The Goddess of pain,The more you hurt me the more i love ya .....i'm not sure whats up with that ?:chores010 hmmmmmm

4. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    paddles!

These new paddles are wonderful! riki has gotten a sample of 2 of them..and we will get to try the other two before the weekend is finished! Woohoo!!! That's what happens when you can't go outside to play!:cat:

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    cbtok....you want a good paddeling come on down here, I am NOT afraid of giving some beautiful brusies!! Ask My little pet, hes had some that took a month to finally disappear.

Mistress Michelle

6. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I'm glad to hear Your enjoying them Ma'am.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    That was the point!!! MM knows that unlike some of the others that I'm not a pain slut.

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    This winter just keeps getting better and better...NOT

pet and I had to postpone our trip to Ms Rob and riki's last month because of the snow, which we were all very disappointed about. We rescheduled the trip for this upcoming weekend and were to leave tomorrow. I pulled a muscle in My back on tuesday and can barely walk to the bathroom, much less load the car and drive. I am getting SOOOO disgusted, as much as I love snow and wintertime I have had it. I wanted to go to see Rob and riki so bad, we have been trying to visit thier place for so long and now this. Well, I am still going to try for Saturday, and riki called and said maybe they could just come here instead which would be wonderful. rachel will also be here Saturday. I just feel aweful as I know riki has gone to alot of trouble preparing things for this weekend.
    susie and tom both have offered to come here and help but theres nothing they can really do. pet has been wonderful, doing everything, preparing meals, taking care of the cats, the trash, the house. Even though it is difficult for him, he has gone beyond his limits in taking care of Me. Oh well, hopefully in a few more days I will be back to normal.

And even though I cannot get all dressed up and into a pair of stilettos, I can still swing a paddle rachel, just sayin!! LOL

Mistress Michelle

9. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Awww..Michelle. I'm so sorry about your back. I wish I was closer so I could give you a hand. :(

Feel better, soon, my dear!!!!

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ahhhhhhhh good i think.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

P.S. Please reimember the SWEETPEA part Mistress

11. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about your back, Michelle. I'm no stranger to back pain and don't wish that on anyone! Lot's of rest. Heat helps. And a few ibuprofen (or stronger) at bedtime...Hope you're feeling better soon!

12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM,

I second Ms. Linda's comments. As someone who fights back pain, I can't offer anything more than what she's said. As you know the offer to come and help out is a standing offer and I'm only a phone call plus a little over an hour away!. And pet is a great guy. BTW, I'm sure that while doing more isn't easy for him, I'm willing to be that in some ways he's enjoying doing more!
    Frankly, I think it's amazing how far he's come, and hope that this is good for him (but that he doesn't overdo it).

Goddess Jen,

I'm a little over an hour from MM and pet, and have offered to go up there and help. And MM has my number if she needs anything. If you want to fly down here, maybe you can knock some sense into MM. Although we all adore her, sometimes she's a little hard headed when it comes to accepting help! ;-)

13. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    As Wile E Coyote would say..."IDEA!" Move SOUTH, we don't get snow very often here, plus you would be closer to me. :) Just sayin'

I do hope you get better, especially by Saturday, so you can try out those new paddles when rachel visits.

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    A Mistress who's stubborn?!? :sign0095:

I'm sure she's doing what she thinks is best. Plus, I'm afraid that if I flew down to see her, I would be too busy wanting to play and not paying attention to why I was there in the 1st place. :Blush:

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Oh we've all tried to knock sense into Ms Michelle before... t'aint not gonna happen! (In the best possible way!)

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, and I must say I agree with little pet, move away from the snow! Go visit the mountains when you feel the need to see some.

*hugs*

16. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :anim_48: To quote my favorite saying "you would'nt want it to be easy would ya" my offer still stands but i know you're in very good hands. Ms Rob and riki i'm sorry you had to change plans and even though we have not been able to spend alot of time together i know you both are very WONDERFUL people and able to come to the aid of a fellow Goddess as yourself in times of need and i'm sure you can get rachel all warmed up so MM won't have to swing as hard after you leave :anim_37:.Little pet i know Mistress won't move south as she will be jumping with glee at the first snowflake next year :party-101: but it sounds like a wonderful idea to me lol,:manga_heatwave: ,Goddees Jen,Ms Linda,rachel and i as many others live so far away it becomes difficult to come to you're aid but you know we all would and tom is close by and willing so thats great even though you're hard headed :anim_63: you would never hear me say that(hence HEAR it) but anyways :anim_32: to a speedy recovery and with a loving hubbysubbie ,Goddess'es subs,sissys,and friends around the world over you're never alone and thats what makes you so special.We love you very much ,a giant Curtsey Mistress :heart:

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    lp i thought you liked me, lol. Shhhhh but i am hoping so too.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Oh, MM, Just one more thing....Although a hot tub feels really good when your back is hurting....there is NO way an insurance company sees that as an approved medical expense! :mad0249:

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen it would be nice to meet you before the gathering.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

20. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    bad back, mountains etc

Ok, I suffer from chronic pain....and not the kind all you sissies, subs, maids and slaves enjoy, but the mountains have NOTHING to do with it!. (Can you tell I don't want MM and pet to move further away?)

But I will tell you.....getting away from the cold is NOT a bad idea, especially after this winter. BUT, I am going down today with riki to see MM and pet. And riki will be doing some lovely cooking to help her out .

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you for getting Ms. Rob's dander up right before i have to spend time with herNOT!!!!. i only hope the drive to MM and rick's is a relaxing one.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    That would be wonderful, Rachel! I'm going to try and plan something in the summer. There's much going on around here at the moment, so John and I are going to have to play it by ear. Hopefully I get one of those hugs you've been offering me before the leaves fall this year. :)

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO....The last few posts here are cracking Me up!!

24. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    You know Mistress Michelle, they say laughter is the best medicine. And has bright you laughter is, you should be feeling great in no time. Just in time for Rachael to try out all the new paddles.

The sunshine in my window, Thanks Mistress Michelle, Missy Tanya

25. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice