jaimelynn
Last Activity:
Feb 24, 2013
Local Time:
5:42 AM
Birthday:
August 4

jaimelynn

Getting stressed, last college final today, and a projected release date tomorrow night, i think i'm gonna crash on Saturday Jun 3, 2010

jaimelynn was last seen:
Feb 24, 2013
    1. jaimelynn
      jaimelynn
      Getting stressed, last college final today, and a projected release date tomorrow night, i think i'm gonna crash on Saturday
  • About

Birthday:
    August 4
    Chastity devices:
    had CB6K, now CB6Ks
    Chastity resume:
    locked in new CB6Ks on 01/01/10 as ball dropped at 12:00:01 am
    [size=&quot;4&quot;][color=&quot;#FF00FF&quot;]My mother once told me that jaimelynn would have been my name had i been born a girl. jaimelynn been dressing or been dressed as a sissy off and on since 2nd grade by 3 older sisters. After many years jaimelynn has a collection of maids dresses, corsets, and toys.<br />
    <br />
    From June 2009 to October 2009, jaimelynn has been in and out of relationships. Just before Halloween, jaimelynn found a new light in he.r life.<br />
    <br />
    jaimelynn was getting together a costume for Halloween, and came across Mistress R. Mistress R, caught jaimelynn looking at stocking in the local mall. jaimelynn wasn't aware that Mistress R followed he.r from Dillard's to Penny's and then into Victoria's Secret. As a good sissy, jaimelynn was wearing he.r CB6K while shopping to keep he.r excitement in check, even though s.he had no keyholder but left the key at home. Mistress R bumped into jaimelynn, and Her hand accidentally brushed jaimelynn's crotch. Feeling the hard case, She pushed jaimelynn into a corner and started to talk. After a couple of minutes Mistress R offered to buy lunch. Well, by the end of lunch(which last for about four to five hours) jaimelynn had new management.<br />
    <br />
    For Halloween, you guessed it jaimelynn went to Mistress' Halloween party as Her sissy maid and have been there ever since.<br />
    <br />
    Now under new management from Mistress R, She has set new rules for the sissy.[/color] [/size]

Signature

Looking forward to the end of the school year June 4th, projected release date!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice