Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Thats ok john, rachel made a comment to pet last night something to the effect of, if I were getting laid I wouldnt have time for tile, difference is, I can get rachel for her comment :sex020:, yours will have to go unpunished.

Mistress Michelle

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    oops, sorry Mistress!

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

I'm so glad to hear that your foot is getting better. The thought of you having a broken foot is too much to handle.

I'm so looking forward to being milked in front of everyone as the thought is exciting. I suspect the act will be a little (or a lot) humiliating which should also be fun as I've never had something like this done with a group watching (although I've done many things at play parties with people watching).

I hope pet enjoys his release, I know I'm really starting to be torn by my current state. On one side I'm so horny and thinking of the party just makes it worse, on the other, I'm so looking forward to the party that being like this really makes me wish it was this weekend and not several more. So I hope he get worked up as well.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i need to think before i speak.

Rachel

5. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    MM and pet

pet; it is really hard, and you will be at the start, to get back in the cage. i was out from the end of May until the Sept. Then i have been off an on, depending on Doctor Appointments until just last weekend. Madame now has me in until the Gatherings and She says She might let me out but cuming- don"t think so. For you to get back into it after a year - GOOD LUCK. but just think it is less then a month away- could be longer:party:

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    The only thing i know is if Mistress Michelle isn't getting laid its becouse she doesn't want to be ..A Goddess from above ...The meaning of love ...A black leathered hand with a whip and a glove ...The pain may ease but the memorie never will ....for this kind of devotion ..my friends they dont make a pill.:innocent0003:

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Or i would take two and call ya in the morning :happy0167:

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Susie's Song

I Love Susie's Ode to Mistress Michelle (and Aspirin).

I have editted it a bit to illustrate how poetic and thoughtful she is.

Respectfully Edited,
    cindy :cat:

9. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you cindy ..much better i need a :spankwhip:

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Beautiful poem susieq...you are sooo sweet!!!

So, as the party approaches, and minds are all rambling towards the excitement that is about to fall upon us, My pet seemed distant. Oh hes plenty excited and has been for some time but something was just bothering him. Last night he didnt sleep at all, litteraly crawled into the living room and sat up all night, pondering as he would say, worrying about this and that. So, I get up thismorning to find him not in the bed, a feat that he should have not been able to do. I find him sitting in the living room, all alone, thinking.
    You see, since his accident and illness in December, we have not been as active as we always had been, sex was always there, but something was missing. But, with things the way they are I guess we just let it go, not really thinking too much about it, just letting the time pass. In the mean time, we would have our visitors, susie, rachel, tom, cks, and of course...little pet.
    little pet and I have become quite the pair, he as My slave, sub, pee slave, and even My friend. A personal friend. But as this has progressed into the relationship it is now, pet has been wondering, and thinking, and worrying.
    So, this morning when I found him, we had a very long chat, seems hes been missing all the things I share with little pet, all the things we were always so good at shareing together. I suppose since his issues started last December I have put up a shield around him, protecting him from getting hurt, or not wanting him to over exeurt himself. He sees Me playing with little pet, he wants what I give little pet, but I havent given it to him. SO, I decided, that hes come a long way now and I can do some of the things with him that we used to enjoy so much, along with one thing he has always wanted and only recieved once, to be My pee slave. Well, its not like hes going to get that all the time, but I did give him a nice mouth full in the shower tonight, and he LOVED it!! So, I am going to drag him off to bed shortly and wear him out, and NO, not with a paddle! Hes on blood thinners, I dont think whippin him is a good idea ;) So, thats My day....and dont worry little pet, youre still getting all the pee I can produce at the party!! And all the whippins pet cant have!

Oh, and I go out to the motorhome today, start up the steps and am greeted by a fucking snake on his way down from inside. Hes dead now by the way!!

Time for.....well you know!! LOL

Night

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM what an amazing post. I hope pet sees it and sees all the love you have for him in it. To me it's amazing how hindsight is 20/20 but when we're trying to protect someone we love we sometimes do things to hurt them without knowing it and not meaning to.

I don't think anyone will say I'm out of line but I'm sure little pet, susie, and I all agree that pet needs to come first to you. While you (and pet) are both very important to us, I don't ever want anyone to think that any of us would ever come between the two of you. I know I can't speak for the others, but that would be the last thing that I'd want (and I'm pretty sure they would too).

Anyway, I'm happy to see that you realized that you need to "protect" pet a little less and get back to being the Domme that he loves and adores. (The same one we do).

If I may be so bold, how about doing things like what you posted, as well as other things that don't put him at risk? I know you love whuppin' and other intense play, but maybe if you try some sensual play, some humiliation, and/or some other new stuff for pet he (and you) might find some new things you enjoy (almost) as much as whuppin'. If you need ideas, you know I have a mind for them, and I'm sure that all of our friends here can also offer suggestions. And if you need to get your fix of whuppins' I'm sure little pet and susie wouldn't mind taking pet's for now so that he can get other play. Hell, you know I hate them but if you must (and only as a last resort), I'd even take a few for pet so you could get your fix, and do other things for him.

humbly

tom

12. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    WOW, what a post; Mistress that has to be the best post in your journal. I am so happy that you found that missing element. You two are a model to everyone out there. It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day things of life and deal with the twists and turns that come your way and one day you wake up (or don't go to sleep LOL) and notice that something is missing. Many couples, however, never recover from that; however you two again demonstrated that with good open and honest communication you can get back on track. I am so happy and I hope, well you know, uhm, things went well.

little pet

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Shewwww..if thats not inspiration for all of us i give up.First thank you Mistress for your comment and you and pet know how i feel towards you both so no need to go there.I have been very lucky in my strange events that have taken place in my life to be able to spend alot more time with you and pet then most as it could be more than a weekend or a few days at a time thus allowing me to get to know you both on a very personal level.I knew for sometime how pet felt and we talked some more at the beach on your last visit when you and rachel took a walk down the beach but im very glad that things have turned around in that department,feels quite helpless at times i think,but hes a tough bird and i know he will prevail over all this ,what wonderful and amazing people you both are!!...but enough of all of that... i had a funny thought of lil pet cuffed and shackled in the m/h and Mr snake rearing its ugly head while you we're indoors and how he would react and how Mistress would've reacted ...would lp still be locked in there ???? lol i love you both very much and everyone here :whip:

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger!

And you are probably the strongest woman I know. It's moments like these that should help the rest of the (vanilla) world to realise how wonderful BDSM relationships can be.

The lifestyle helps so much with communication, and has enabled you to find a way around the issues after pet's accident, and has now brought you back even closer than before by realising what you have been missing.

*hugs to all*

15. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    To ALL

Let me step in here to say a few things about what ' I ' personally have had to deal with. First of all I was brought up to Treat a woman with respect , place her upon a Pedestal, take care of her; provide for her in any way that i can. Since Dec. i have gone from a healthy male to being confined to a bed while in the Hospital & the first month or more.Helpless , could not even feed myself ! I had to have my wife do this for me ! Very humbling , At the same time i lost my ability to speak ! I was so upset & at a loss as to why? how ? Now I do fully understand that there are others that are worse off than me . So i am thankful that i am recovering & hope to fully recover. But all this was laid on me , BUT also my beautiful & caring love of my life. So all this + i am terminated from my job, have to go on long term disability ! Plus too much to bore Ya'll with. Now having said that,i am pleased to have our friends come here for their time with MM & myself ( i am pretty good with camera) so i still am involved . But i miss the whipping, spankings, feeldoe, tied , tortured & yes zapped with the Rimba ! all the other things that we discovered together. But I have had issues with alot of things + add all the Meds that i'm on , blood pressure ETC. But this Recovery for me will be a VERY LONG Recovery! The syndrome i have is a TIME issue, so i can't go to bed & wake like nothing has happened ( like i wish for every night). So i have to deal with all these issues & feeling on a daily basis, which is something i have done ok till the other night. I just had to ' ponder things ' on my own , like future , health , $$ ,how is my hife been able to deal with EVERYTHING BY herself. I really did not feel like much of a man ( the provider , the one that would take care of my wife ). So as she woke up we had talked we are very honest, open , an able to talk about what was going on with me. So i explained to her that i missed our time together as a couple ! She very calmly told me reasons why, concerns about my health issues & we resolved what was going on. I have read responses posted by all Ya'll & have to say that this is one hell of a great community of people. From words on the computer , to Susie's help ( from the days in the hospital ), coming here and helping MM get settled in to help me recover in our home. Then there is Rachel & her help also here at our home .Lilpet has come here as he passes thru to help Mm with things around the house that i can't do. I am very thankful to Everyone that has either posted words of encouragement ,or the others whom have helped the both of us thru this time. I look forward to meeting alot of you that will be coming to our gathering. I really appreciate this site! MW & her pets efforts in keeping it running. To all I thank you from the bottom of my heart ! :anim_37: :character0114: THANKS SO MUCH , disciplinedpet

16. susie q

Local Time:
    No matter what has happenened in the past or what may in the future one thing remains constant ..you are THE MAN !!! and even though that has been rearranged abit nothing in the world can change that.Beside the disease you are one of the luckiest men i have ever met to have such a wonderful Wife,Mistress,friends and familly all pulling for you and look how far you have come in less than a year.I love ya very much and im lucky to have you as a very ,very good friend ..see ya soon :fighting0063:

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    22 more days till the Fall Gathering!!!

18. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    still over 2million seconds:mad0218::anim_55::smilies_xxx21:

19. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Actually 1,963,550.00 seconds assuming an arrival time of 1:00 p.m (which is when I expect to arrive) based on a spreadsheet that I just made.

20. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Here is the file, and now it's 1,962,625.00 seconds!

Attached Files:

21. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Now that is funny......tom...you a math whiz?:spider:

22. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Math wiz, no. Someone who has taken more math and computer courses than I care to admit, yes! Someone who can use math to solve problems using a computer, YEP.

And for those who are mathphobic, math isn't so bad, what's so bad is the way it's taught in school, and how kids aren't encouraged to use it for fun things like calculating money, and things like this - time to things they enjoy doing!

and now 1,960,906.00 seconds to the party!

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    tom....such a talented subbie!!!
    Now we all know exactly how long we have to wait till we are all together!!

Thanks tom,

Mistress Michelle

PS....you wanna guess what I am talented at?

Hint....:sex020:

24. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Relativity

I am not good at math, but I respect those who are, especially the Theory of Compounding Interest when it comes to investments! I could not make an excel spread sheet formula if I tried (I have tried too!).

Regarding our measuing the length of time to the future though, I offer this unmathematic thought. :sign0006:

No matter how many units of time we declare to still exist from 'now' till 'then', we can never really be current because the flowing 'present' keeps consuming the moment before with new 'nows'. So how can we ever really know how long it is from now till then?!

"We cannot step into the same river twice. (Heractitus)", so we must savour the waiting and yearning as much as we do the fullfulment of our dreams.

Respectful :cat:

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    ah, you sound like a philosopher! One thing I learned about philosophy in grad school was that the sociologist were much more fun than the philosophers! (but I did meet a few who were exceptions to the rule)

And there are techniques for being more accurate in measuring time for those of us who care. And for those that don't at least it's just fun.

(and for those who care, you can change the time of arrival to get a better estimate as I did this based on my 1:00 p.m. arrival)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice