Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    You know.....I have been thinking!!! I know thats a scary thought to you all, when I start thinking LOL

Seriously....I was thinking its a shame there arent more subs and sissys around My area that find themselves in need of some punishment. Like for example, they have been bad and have no Mistress to punish them. Now, if there were I see a way to generate some much needed income. They come to Me with a list of thier indisgretions and I punish them based on that for a fee. They get punished which is what all subs and sissys need from time to time and I have an income....everyone wins!! I would be filling a need, helping you might say. But....there seems to be a lack of willing participants around here which is a shame since I LOVE :sex020:

Mistress Michelle

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    It is so funny you would say that. I have a friend of my wife who is thinking about expanding or starting a key holding business for men and couples. Crazy thing is I think both of the ideas, yours and hers would work with the right contacts. I have always wondered about that myself but never had the guts to go see a real Domme/Mistress. Plus it would obviously have to be cleared by my wife first HAHA, otherwise the real beating would happen at home LOL

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Omg Mistress i would rather you slut me out than that. :smilies_xxx09: :smilies_xxx02::smilies_xxx21:

4. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps im a slut shhhhhhhh please :butterfly::fighting0085:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Hmmmmmm let me drink a toke about that for a miniute ????? Curtsey Mistress :happy0057:

6. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress, now you are talking! We shall see if there are any REAL subs out there, willing to step up to the whippin post. I'll be there soon...........

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i'm with susie. Slut me out.

Rachel

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Omg lmao Rachel you are such a wonderful slut :happy0192:

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie q. It's the thing dreams are made of. Now if only MM could find me some customers in good old Pa.

Rachel

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hello everyone...
    I think its finally stopped raining for a while, I was beginning to wonder if I should be out buying a boat!!

I have taken on a new sissy girl, the shame is shes in the UK which I hate because I would love to get My hands on her but that may take some planning. Right now we are chatting and getting to know each other a little better. Her profile name here is chastisedfeminised, tia. Check out her profile, she is one hot little sissy I must say.

My poor little susie had a breakdown the other night, all worried about being replaced, I told her she knows better than that. My susie girl has been there for Me and pet for a long time, she is irreplaceable and I love her to death!

little pet has ordered his 5 inch locking heels for his upcoming trip to visit Me.
    he will only be here overnight and 1 day but he will be back in Aug for several days so we can break them in on this trip so he'll be ready for them on the next. Cant wait to see him in them, hes going to regret alot of items he has had sent here LOL

Well, off to get some more things done,

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Welcome to the stable tia! Behave, because we are all very protective of Mistress Michelle.

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9 more days till little pets short one day visit, well, its an overnight so that always adds a little extra fun!! Hes ordered some goodies that should arrive here on Monday. New locking heels, and very pretty long curly wig I picked out and the rest is a mystery.

susie hopefully will be making a visit within the summer months, I got big plans for My susie including long nails, false eyelashes, and a few other surprises.

tia has ordered a belt so she can be locked. tia lives in the UK so this will be a challange but one I am anxious to get started with. tia...I suggest you start interacting with My other properties, I know they have reached out to you in PM's and here in My journel but have gotten no response from you so I suggest you start mingleing.

eric is supposed to have the keys to his cage in the mail to Me but I have not seen them yet, they better show up soon eric!!!

cks, although no longer a member of this site is still and will always be permanatly attached to Me, I no longer Own him as a sub but we continue our chats and will always be the best of friends. I miss him deeply as a slave but am very grateful that he is My friend.

And, last but not least...I had a voice from the past come back today. bob, cumslave as hes known, a slave I have always enjoyed contacted Me today, it appears him and his Mistress are parting ways. Now bob is a pain slut and a true slave for anything asked of him. We used to have hours of fun on the phone and on cam, it was sooo nice getting to chat with him once again.
    little pet reminds Me alot of bob, its one of the first things I thought of when I met little pet, so many similarities. Anyway, I will be expecting bobs keys in the mail soon. I have been asked to help him find a Mistress in Cananda, where he lives, but this will be tricky, see, bob is a bit PICKY LOL
    30-40 slender built, beautiful and knows how to humiliate a slave LOL
    Wonder if anyone has that on thier resume? LMAO Oh well, the longer it takes to find him someone, the longer he will be Mine!!

Soooo, thats whats been going on around here. Get ready....9 more days till a good whippin is going to occur!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh my.. Mistress im very excited now as i know lil pet is.My visit will be abit longer than 9 days as i have much to do here but im working on it.I wanted to add abit to MMs comment on me haveing a breakdown it wasnt quite like that i acted more like a jilted schoolgurl there was alot going on but i wont bore you all the death with that. As always Mistress straitened me out on all that foolishness (very gently i might add)but stern just the same and pointed out what right did i have in her choices of slaves,subs,or sissys :rules:but all is great now lil pet i hope you enjoy yourself as i know Mistress and you will ,tia i hope we can meet soon, congrats cumslave,life is good :chores010: :rules:

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Wow Mistress, I had no idea the stable was getting so full. Did I miss a memo or something? I guess I really need to make sure I stay on my toes. I will make sure you stay happy.

Welcome eric, bob, and tia (AGAIN). Hope we can meet or chat sometime as we all share the same goal of making Mistress feel like the Queen that she is.

Have a good day.

15. susie q

Local Time:
    A queen a Goddess and a masterpeice of a kind understanding .and just plain wonderful Mistress.O

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So......
    Last night I go to bed and crawl up close to My pet, we normally sleep very close together, I like to cup his balls as I drift off to sleep. Not surprisingly he has a stiff cock! I asked him what he had been thinking about while I was off getting ready for bed and he said You of course! I knew he wanted to cum and since he had been soooo excited the entire day, I just knew he needed something so I told him to roll over on his back and I crawled up on top of him. He loves this position so he can look into My eyes ;)
    So, I slide his stiff cock where it needs to be and tell him...you have 30 seconds to cum, if you do not succeed, times up. He lasted 20 seconds before his explosive orgasm.....see what a vivid imagination and daily teasing can do!! Before you all think What about You Mistress, I can tell you that pet gave Me a Wonderful orgasm the night before so I was completly satisfied!
    I just LOVE it when everyone gets what they need!! LOL

Night everyone, we'll see what tonight has in store!!!

17. susie q

Local Time:
    Dang i totally messed that post up...MM ymed me in the middle of it ..toots my good friend called me and her dog has died ...gotta go bury it tomorrow ughhh and iiiieeeee anyways Mistress you are the Greatest :CMrocks:

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well I will tell you what tonight HAD in store. Ripping the clothes pins off my nipples THREE times. ouch, Ouch, OUCH.

Thank you for chatting with me.

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What great fun cam sessions are with little pet...he is sooo amusing!!

I wont be around much the next few days, My grandaughter will be here for a bit, its summertime!! Hoping to take her somewhere, shopping, stuff like that.
    I will still be checking in in the mornings, kids sure do sleep late! Thats a good thing though, gives Me time to ease into My day like I have become accustomed to.

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Victoria Secrets, perhaps.....

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Raining Again.....I am beginning to feel like we live in the Rain Forest!!

Only 2 more days till little pets 1 day run up here, we will have friday night and all of saturday. That will be enough time to just get started LOL
    The items he ordered came yesterday, really pretty patent leather locking heels, a beautiful long curly wig, another pair of heels as a gift that came with the order, I'm guessing they have an overload of size 14 7 inch heels LOL
    I will take some pictures of little pet in them when hes here, I will have to prop him up against something so he wont fall down LMAO

Not much else going on around here

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    But that is soon to change........

23. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Dear Mistress Michelle,

What struck me as strange is how you could be old enough to have a grandaughter. Did you have your first child at 16? How could such a cool looking woman, with such a figure have grandchildren? Amazing.

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you dubsub...how sweet. We have 6 children, all grown and 6 grandchildren rangeing in ages from 2-9. Allie is the oldest and a girl so she gets the special attention.
    Thanks for your compliments dubsub, I always enjoy them!

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Little pets here!!!! He got here about 8:20pm. We had a few hours to get him used to all My whipping emplements, some he really HATED LOL The fiberglass cane killed him, he screamed like a baby when that made its intended target!
    This is the first time I have actually made a slave bleed from a whippin, but before you all think I am cruel, he asked for it, over and over again. He dosent recieve anything he dosent ask for, even beg for, so dont feel sorry for him. Its an amazing thing what a slaves cock will get him into, sitting at home, all horny, dreaming up all kinds or torture he would like to be forced to endure, and then the time comes to endure it for REAL and all of a suddon all the fantasies he had sitting at home are realized and hes litterly shaking from fright and pain. Its all good though, hes fine, all locked up for the night in a cage at the foot of My bed, with a bottle for a potty. If he uses the bottle then he must dispose of it himself, while locked in the cage. Another one of his fantasies come true. See, I am really just a fairy, making dreams come true!! LOL
    And before any of you feel any worse for him, dont worry, I gave him a 'taste' of My excitement as well, and he is in seventh heaven right now, that you can be sure of!!!
    Cant wait till tomorrow, I have a special treat for little pet, another little mind game for him. We'll see if he plays nice this time.

Night everyone....And remember....Be careful what you wish for!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice