Mistress M - Goodbye Key ;-)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress-M, Nov 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Here's a text from LB to me after we talked about ways to permanently lose the key - he sent this a while ago now, and like every time we share a fantasy with each other, sets the scene for what will inevitably happen.

"What’s sexy about the key floating away is you wanting to let it go. Not caring if I’m locked or unlocked and adding some finality to that, at least until you allow another one to be ordered. Having no care about the key disappearing, probably never being seen again, is what makes it hot, especially as you have made it impossible for me to order a new one and only you can do this. That’s hot, that’s control, and that’s the fantasy for me. I desperately want to be in your pussy. I love and adore you and you are a true tease. You truly deny me which is hot and makes me want and desire you all the more. That’s what makes it hot - it’s always about your control over me xxx"

For the longest time LB and I have fantasised about the keys getting lost. In the beginning, we posted them to ourselves with the slowest postage, and this was hot but only for a few days until they arrived back with us. Originally, we had two keys which came with the “no escape with screw” Red Chili device - one got lost a very long time ago and I've never cared where it went as we had one left. The keys themselves are for security screws which were modified so a normal screwdriver cannot fit them. There’s no easy way out with a trip to a DIY store.

LB almost never gets unlocked anyway – there’s no need to. He can clean himself through the bars of the cage. Hair removal cream works quite well too even when caged. He likes to be reminded that his useless cock will only last less than a minute in my pussy anyway, and this is true – so what’s the point of unlocking him? He gives me the most incredible orgasms with his fingers, tongue, and our strap on. I never want him cumming or getting any pleasure at all from his cock. Occasionally I’ll play with the end of his cock through the bars, and even more rarely I’ll let him out when I want his cock and then there must be numbing cream or delay spray on it. This is all his cock will ever get from me. His place is to serve me, and he does this much better when he never cums and gets nothing but teasing and denial. When he’s teased, denied, and desperate I can willingly get him to do whatever I want - sexually or otherwise - he worships and adores me 24/7. All areas of our life are better this way, we are both happy like this, and it will never change.

The idea of losing the last key came to us in September this year when we went to a music festival with LB caged. I was really hoping that security would pat us down on the way in, finding the cage so LB would have to explain to them why he was wearing it. Sadly, this didn't happen. I thought about throwing the key away into the crowds of people or just dropping it into one of the portaloos there. That didn’t seem very fitting for such an important key though. After this festival, I pretended to LB that the key was lost - you should have seen his face. A mixture of fear and excitement with him thinking there was no possible release from his cage. To make things more interesting I told him he couldn't order a new key until at least the new year. Red Chili process orders very slowly as they have a huge demand for their cages (you can see why - they are beautiful works or art) so on top of the four-month wait, it would take another couple of months to get a new key. That meant at least six months with no unlocking for LB. I had also emailed Aken (the Red Chili maker) asking him not to accept any orders from anyone at our address apart from me, which he confirmed on Saturday is in place. So no sneaking behind my back for LB, which he would never dare to do anyway. At some point, the ruse of the lost key was over when I wanted his cock, and he was unlocked for this and then knew the key was actually still with me.

So after some discussing and fantasising, I decided this weekend to float the last remaining key to LB’s cage away on a helium balloon. (As I say, originally there were two keys, but the first key is long gone - it’s not been seen for over a year). We both want him truly denied for a significant period of time and I can’t let my want for his cock, or his pleadings to come out of the cage interfere with this. Having no need for his cock, I honestly couldn’t care how long it takes before he’s next unlocked - as far as I’m concerned his cock is redundant. I get my pleasure from him in whatever way I choose and he gets his pleasure from being denied.

LB created a poll on here, which was fun but pointless – I was going to let the key go regardless and there would be no safe words and no stopping me. In a real emergency the modified security screw could be removed with tools so that’s not a problem. The only screw would probably be damaged so that’s motivation to never do this. I told LB that any new replacement key has to be perfect – I want to wear it as jewellery around by neck, so it must be beautiful with diamonds and rubies. It has to look delicate but be functional. I plan to wear this for the rest of my life between my breasts so it has to be perfect. This will not be easy, and it will never be worn or used to unlock him until it is perfect – I assured him of that.

We booked a remote cabin in the woods for the purposes of having a full session where nobody could hear us, but sadly it was so remote there wasn’t a shower or electric – only a tap and basic lighting (candles are much better anyway), so LB’s cage had to be removed for hygiene purposes this weekend. I took the opportunity to show him what he will be missing out on – one last taste of freedom before any chance of that disappeared into the sky. At the cabin we drank and danced together, me grinding against LB while he groped me and kissed me to the music. Before long we couldn’t take it anymore and stripped naked and moved to the bed. We kissed some more while LB brought me to an orgasm with his fingers on my clit. I was so turned on from the whole evening, and gushed when I came all over the protective sheet we bring with us wherever we go. LB went down on me to clean up the mess and he got nothing apart from nipple play, his hard cock twitching and desperate for some attention. After cuddling and kissing some more I was ready for my next orgasm. I sat on LB, leaning my breasts just over his face. He knows when this happens, he is not to move, not to touch, and definitely not to kiss or suck my breasts unless he is told to do so. I love teasing him this way – to see the desperation in his face and his desire to grab me is so fucking hot. My control over him is always what turns us both on the most. Dangling my breasts gently in his mouth I felt his heavy breathing on my nipples while he could do nothing but want to suck them. Switching from one breast to another, this went on for a while, until on this occasion I decided he would get nothing – no permission to touch me or suck my breasts. The frustration from him was a huge turn on as I moved to straddle his face with my pussy. Again, no touching or licking for LB as I teased him with my pussy swaying just above his mouth, his breath teasing me for once. I couldn’t take it anymore and ordered him to lick my pussy. He enthusiastically obeyed and licked my clit while I grinded my wet pussy over his mouth, fucking his face hard until I felt my orgasm build. I kept still so he could suck and flick my clit with his tongue and as I came hard, I pushed out a little of my gush into his mouth, telling him how I was going to pee as well. Being as we were in the cabin with no shower, I held back and only allowed a little amount to come out, which was enough to tease him that way too. I had to head to the toilet to let the rest out, and called out to LB from there, telling him how he was missing out on all of this.

When I got back, LB was still hard and lying on the bed, so I straddled him, kissing and sucking his nipple hard, squeezing the other one with my fingers. Still no touching was allowed from him, and I could hear and feel how turned on he was. I moved down and gently licked his hard and free cock – very gently to give him barely any stimulation. Any movement of his hips was met with a movement away from me and a demand for him to stay still. I couldn’t take it any more and decided I needed to feel his hard cock in my wet pussy one more time before this last key was gone forever, so I climbed up and slid his cock slowly and carefully inside me. Too much movement would definitely send him over the edge. “Don’t you dare cum little bitch” I demanded. I grinded his cock inside of me, swaying my hips forwards and backwards so he hit my g-spot. His thumb came to play with my clit at the same time and I felt another orgasm begin to build quickly. Keeping in mind I didn’t want him to cum I minimised my movements and let his thumb do the work as I came hard. I felt my pussy twitching on his cock which was too much for LB and he began to cum inside me. I kept dead still so as to minimise the orgasm for him, but I know from what he’s told me that my pussy twitches and pulses and that feels amazing for him. Oh well, it would be last time he felt anything on his cock for a very long time. When he had finished cumming, I waited a little before pulling off him, straddling his face, and pushing my very full pussy down onto his mouth for him to clean up. I felt his tongue probing my pussy, knowing the huge load of cum would be flowing out – this really turns me on and I know he loves it too. I couldn’t help myself and started to grind hard and fast against his face again so I could get another orgasm. I wasn’t sure I could as I had already cum so many times, but knowing his cum and my pussy juice was going to be all over his face was a huge turn on for me and so it happened. I moved back down him, kissed him, and smiled at the mess on his face. As a final twist I told him, “I hope you enjoyed that little bitch, because that will be the last time you’re cumming for at least a year”. I fully intent to make sure that is true.

The next day we were going to release the key. We had some biodegradable latex balloons, a helium tank, some string and tape, and a paper and pen to write a little note. Unfortunately, we didn’t have time before we had to leave the cabin, so it would have to wait until we got home. I also wanted LB to have one more shave before he was locked again. When the evening came, it was time. I ordered LB to lock himself and give me the key. He was also to bring all the bits we needed. I wrote a little note (see the pictures) that had to be non-sexy in case a family found it, with my contact details offering a little reward if it was ever found and returned. We attached the note and key to the string. It took a few balloons to lift the weight, but not too many otherwise they’d just burst if they went too high and not travel any real distance. I wanted this moment to be special – it would be the only time we ever do this so it had to be the perfect fantasy. We took a couple of pictures to post here before getting ready to release the balloon. When it was time, we went to the window, opening it up with LB kneeling naked and caged before me. It was a very windy evening - the trees were blowing and the breeze coming into our bedroom felt cold on our bodies. I held the balloons and key out the window - they were buffeting around as I explained that this was the only key – that it was going to be gone, probably forever, and that there would be no more keys getting ordered - he had to made me the perfect replacement and that would not be easy - I would make sure of that. I reminded him he would not be cumming for at least a year, and that for my birthday (which is soon) I want to be fucked, and that if the key isn’t ready and perfect by then, I will happily be fucked by someone else while he watches. His hard cock bulged out the bars and my pussy was getting wetter at what was about to happen and where this could lead us. We took one final picture of me holding the balloons out the window before he put the phone down for us both to take in the reality of the situation, and for me to watch the look on LB's face as all hope of release from his cage was about to disappear for a very long time. Looking him in the eyes I held his gaze for a few moments as the wind pulled on the balloons before smiling and releasing them. The wind caught them as they flew up high and fast into the night sky and were gone, along with the only key. Within seconds any potential release for LB disappeared into darkness, out of view forever.

As we stared into each other's eyes again, the reality sank in – they only key was gone. This was such a turn on for LB, and it was such a turn on for me too – more than I thought it would be. I needed to cum hard now – I was so horny. We moved to the bed and LB started to play with my clit while he kissed and pulled me into his arms tightly. I couldn’t take this, so I pushed him down to lick my pussy instead. I came very quickly from his tongue and need to be fucked hard. He grabbed the realistic dildo we have, explaining it was cold, and handed it to me while he put the harness on. I made him warm up the dildo with his mouth, making him suck and deep-throat the cock until it was wet and ready. Another fantasy we discussed is him being forced to pleasure another man orally before the other guy fucks me, so this was perfect training for when and if I make this a reality for us, which I almost certainly will, but that’s another story. Watching him suck and choke on the dildo as I demanded was hotter than I thought it would be, so I want to see this for real with a real cock. Again it’s all about the control I have over LB. When I felt he had enough practise he put the cock in the harness and pressed it into my wet pussy. Starting slowly, he built me up for the hard fucking I wanted. I played with his nipples and whispered into his ears how horny I was and how the key was gone. I needed to be fucked and so I told him to fuck me hard and fast, not caring if he was getting tired or not. I pulled on the harness and spanked his ass to make him go faster and came so fucking hard. After collapsing post orgasm, he pulled out and I took the cock from the harness and make him clean it with his mouth again. Sucking hard and licking it all clean was such a turn on for me to see and LB loved it too, especially when I pushed it deep and made him gag. He is going to do this part for real one day, regardless of whether I want to be fucked by someone else after - of that he can be sure.

So that is that. The key is gone and there will be absolutely no chance of release for LB until he has made the perfect replacement key for me. I love this predicament and cannot wait to see where it goes from here x

Attached Files:

2. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I love this. Thanks for capturing the weekend in perfect detail. You have that control, always xxx

Bronze Shroud and Mistress-M like this.
  3. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Absolutely amazing. I hope the key turns up eventually... But not too soon.

HerLittleBitch and Mistress-M like this.
  4. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Brilliantly written and an amazing adventure- you’re clearly very well matched!

5. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you :) We certainly are very happy together and have allot of fun x

SmallRyan likes this.
  6. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    It would be hilarious if someone found it. I can only imagine LB’s face if it did turn up! But yes def not too soon!! ;-)

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Was there any note attached

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  8. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Very interesting story! Keep us posted on any results.

Mistress-M and HerLittleBitch like this.
  9. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    This is just so good on so many levels. Quite incredible.
    Do keep us updated please.

10. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, see the write up in journals and the pics x

11. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Yes Thankyou. I was short on time this am and did not read it all until tonight

Mistress-M likes this.
  12. TomT

TomT Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM

13. TomT

TomT Member

Local Time:
    Love your story big time :)

Mistress-M likes this.
  14. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Brilliantly done @Mistress-M!
    Very Classy! Beautiful Lady!

I am curious about one thing!
    I have found… Usually when you have something taken away, you want it more! For example: lock a guy up and he wants sex even more! Take penetration away and I’d crave my wife’s muffing even more! Begged to get inside her! Never did any other time!

So, after reading your post, you mentioned mailing the key to yourself and how horney you got after mailing it! Plus you’ve kinda mentioned the same after letting the balloons go!

Basically, he is now seriously locked and shit out of luck! (I am too, most times ha), but in the back of your mind you are too?!?! Your key floated away as well.

So if you don’t mind me asking?… do you really get a little hornier just knowing that you can’t unlock him and play with him either or anytime you want cause you don’t have the key?
    Geeez that is hot!

I would love for my wife to experience that feeling!
    Where she wants penetrated but can’t because the keys are in the mail! Hmmmm! I believe we will be mailing keys if that’s the case!

Knowing that it may possibly make my wife hornier, and to see her first time reaction, makes me wanting to mail the key tomorrow and eventually evolve into letting balloons go!
    Or something like that!

15. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Abby_Jade, Guest 2684, Jarad and 7 others like this.
  16. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    Oh my Miss Lucy that's incredible! You really taught those boys a lesson that they'll think about every day of their life now! Your casual disregard in throwing away the keys to their penises forever is so confident and authoritative :)

Mistress-M likes this.
  17. crocky

crocky Member

Local Time:
    Wow such a great story! That must have been a lovely moment for both of you! Lucky slave and most importantly, lucky you! :cool:

18. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Absolutely LOVED your video. Especially the power tool sanding it down, I could imagine getting quite inventive with that. I loved the control of letting the balloon go and watching the look on my Littles Bitches face ;-) x

19. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    I loved it too and am excited to see how far I can push you ;-)

20. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you ;-)

21. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    Amazing work @Mistress-M it will be interesting to hear how he gets on!

22. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I’ll keep you posted xx

23. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Switzerland, Italy, Croatia. ....
    Local Time:
    Mistress Lucy!
    Very imaginative. Best of all, it would be to see the cage owners watching their keys disappear.

24. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    My bet is on this key will not be returned by who finds it, if it is found at all.

25. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Let’s hope so ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice