Maybe that is the answer

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by xMariax, Feb 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    You're right. And I did ensure it yesterday when I said him that I'm gonna wear his favorite lingerine to meet my man next week and he is going to help me be ready for my date. He was frustrated, jealuos but at the same time was dripping just thinking about me with other man being happy, so yes he is ready for it and knows his place

2. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Hi, Maria!
    As for me, my Mistress loves facesitting most of all. And this year for Women day She requested magic wand as present

3. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    An orgasm by a vibrating toy is amazing but you know what's most great? To have a cock inside while some hands grab your tits and smack your ass... can the magic wand that you are going to give her do that? ;)

Mandynjack, slave_m and Kir_S like this.
  4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    have you already identified the possible partner?

5. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Hi, Maria!
    Your answer is so lovely! Still, it depends on the Mistress and her attitude towards penetration sex. I do not know if it is my fault as a lover or something else, bus my Mistress wants penetration very-very rarely and i never heard of Her any idea about another man. You see things differently, that's it.

xMariax likes this.
  6. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    As I have said before on this thread I am talking to two guys. I met one of them at the gym and the other one at a fetish club. First one does know I have a bf but doesn't care about it and the other one knows I want to cuckold my man. I have a date with the first guy next weekend, we'll see

Mandynjack, JiL, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry, I missed it

8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Hi @xMariax ,
    Just read all of your thread and it sounds very exciting. Look forward to hearing more as things develop.

9. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    Life continues during week, not too much to say about it, a lot of chatting with they both but nothing more. I am getting very nervous as weekend get closer

Mandynjack, Panda2010 and slave_m like this.
  10. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    @xMariax so excited for your very first foray into cuckolding. I really hope it all goes well and your life becomes whatever you wish it to be. It would be super interesting to hear how the first dates go and your bf's reaction. Good luck x

Panda2010 and slave_m like this.
  11. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    Oficially dating in 6 hours. I haven't go out dating since more than 2 years and I feel like this was my first time ever. Butterflies on my tummy are making me shiver. My boyfriend is pamper me and saying that tonight I'll be the most happy woman when the moment finally comes. I already have been talking with the man who is my date tonight for a month or so which makes me more comfortable to be with him. In about three hours I'm going to start to be ready for him and my boyfriend is going to shave me, help me get clean and dry me off and prepare my outfit. Wish me the best luck for tonight!

Thank you to everyone who have been commenting and the ones that chat me, y'all help me to finally make my decision and make this happen :love:

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    All very best wishes now.:):):):+1:

xMariax and Panda2010 like this.
  13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I hope you had a wonderful time

xMariax and Joroincharge like this.
  14. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    This is awesome. I hope you left your hubby with a lot of chores to do while you are out having fun. Will he be performing clean up duties or are you playing it safe as I know you were worried about STIs? Next time make him buy you some new lingerie for your new lover.

xMariax likes this.
  15. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    I'm sure this will start you on a beautiful journey of fulfilment. Enjoy your demands being met. xx

xMariax and Panda2010 like this.
  16. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the support! I have received your private messages too and while chatting, that makes me happy for being here.

Date was fine, we went to watch a movie and there everything started, a lot of kissing, rubbing and teasing and when movie finally over we went to a motel. It was an amazing feeling! I felt in totally control for the first time ever. My bf call me three times but just was to be sure everything was ok. That being said, not everything was so perfect though. Although I love to be penetrated that wasn't so frequent since I like to allow my BF to be inside me as a reward, that made my pussy tighter and yes, I am sure for my lover that was great but it hurt a lot the whole time that night. Other thing was that for some reason in that motel at Sunday morning they didn't allow us to stay for longer time which really made me angry, since by that time my pussy was already stretched out and ready for fun :mad:.

When I got home BF asked me about how was it and we had a nice talk, hug and sponned for a while, then I edged him and tell him nicely that he won't cum next week either (this week) :).

@LockedDiaperedSissy I did't make him clean me up, I am not doing this for him but for me and my pleasure. I went bareback with my lover thou.

@Mandynjack Oh yeah, I did enjoy it and I am sure it'll only gets better and better with time.

And thank you so much @Joroincharge and @iome343 !!

Rectrix, anasyrma, JiL and 2 others like this.
  17. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    I have just read your thread on Your cuckolding. To ensure I'm good to go, i get my cuck to fuck me with various strap ons. He is caged of course and gets no sensations from it. My favourite is to use him as a cock pole. He will be naked and the strap on is belted on to him. He will then lie on the bed and i place a bed sheet over his entire body except for a hole for his strap on. i will gag him also and he is not to make any sounds. i will then mount him and fuck to my heart's content. This ensures I'm always ready for large penetration. Hope this helps.

Rectrix, xMariax and slave_m like this.
  18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow! This whole cuckolding lifestyle is great reading! Mrs Chaste and myself are strictly (in more ways than one!) Monogamous. When I first heard about cuckolding I thought "that's the road to disaster, every time". But reading this thread particularly has allowed me to see a whole new dynamic to the lifestyle and how it can really enhance the relationships of those involved! I still see it as fraught with dangers but for the right people and with the right research and approach it certainly seems to deliver many benefits. Whilst its not for us in any way shape or form, I'd like to thank you for lifting the veil on something which I had seen as a bad idea all round! It really has been exciting to follow the experience of the first adventure, and the support of the more experienced members! Thats the great thing about a well run forum with decent supportive members! Keep up the good work and good luck!!!

masohedo and xMariax like this.
  19. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Self control! I'm sadly lacking in that I'm afraid! If she unlocks me I barely get inside her before I cum! Now I thought she might be pissed off that I could no longer "perform" as in pre chastity days! In fact it has the opposite effect. She just laughs and says "oh dear". She just makes me clean up, locks me again and makes me put the strap on on! " Well there really is no point in unlocking you at Mr Chaste. I don't need to, your tongue and strap on are so much better". Oh my what a great time we have!

Rectrix and masohedo like this.
  20. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:

21. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hi Maria,
    Sounds like you did have some fun although it didn't all go as well you would have liked. I can only help but think it gets better for you with time and experience. Look forward to reading your next posts, as always.
    Hope you have a good week. Jil

xMariax likes this.
  22. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:

I’m very late on this I’m afraid. But a brief answer to your question would be to point out that sex can be made to be quite uncomfortable - be it physically, or in terms of humiliation type play. If you want him inside you, but want to make it as difficult as possible, there are so, so many options. One of my KHs favorites was always a large plug - one large enough to be a distraction. Mixed with a firm and believable threat against me cumming, and/or any other physical obstacles to comfortable and enjoyable sex, and sex can indeed be among the most frustrating acts she directs me to perform.

On some level sex is always going to be enjoyable do him. But you can absolutely make it difficult and frustrating for him. Which, depending on your own turn-on’s, could make it even more fun for you.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I'm very happy to hear you had a great time. You deserve to have as much fun as you want as often as you wish. My wife has cuckolded me for almost 40 years now and has always taken maximum advantage of the situation. I am only allowed to do oral on her and she only gives me hand jobs once every couple of months or so, and everything has gone real well for many years. Be sure to take advantage of every opportunity like my wife has. You deserve it.

xMariax likes this.
  24. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    Well, there's a lot to answer here :eek:

This sounds quite exciting but seems to need a lot of preparation and struggle for the domme but I got what you said, now that I started with this I hope that happen often with real dicks and not fake ones ;).

It's so amazing that our experience had enlighten your thoughts about cuckolding, this is what blogs are about, to share experiences and know how things are watched with other eyes from a different point of view:)

Not too late, thank you for answer. I know what you said and I understand your point of view since you are newly married, best whishes by the way, but I am young and I am not prepared to just be with one man, I want to know people, to find new pleasures and of course, new cocks, for me monogamous is not natural to human beings.

Thank you for the Lovely words :) I am so happy with my life right now and everything that is going on, as you said I deserve it :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice