Married with children: Chastity Edition

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Steve-0, Oct 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Totally off of topic but I suggest that a sport I have utmost respect for, and personally believe to be amongst the hardest in the world, is Biathlon. The fact that the athletes do cross country skiing to such a level deserves respect all by itself. But, to carry a rifle at the same time, and then to stand or lie still and shoot five targets the size of a wasp whilst their competitors are either chasing them down or moving around and past them, is nothing short of heroic.

Obviously the two sports cannot be compared as one is very much a team game and the other mostly individual.

We now take you back to your regular chastity programme.

Nicoftime likes this.
  2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    I definitely agree with all long distance sports being a test of one's metal both physically and mentally. I think MMA is also absolutely an incredible sport. Totally different ball game (lol) though.
    The speed, agility, dexterity, power, and vision required to play hockey is unmatchable as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for chiming in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice