Married with children: Chastity Edition

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Steve-0, Oct 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Too big for device...must be terrible lol! All kidding aside, a cage that fits will really amplify enjoyment of being locked, and especially teased.

At first, teasing was a painful experience. I didn't notice it at the moment, was too into the experience. Later I would see and feel the damage done. Now that I found a comfy cage with the right size base, it's a torment not a torture. Btw old cage was a custom mm jail bird, but base ring should have been thicker and smaller, and cage should have been narrower and a tad longer. New one is a cheap 22 dollar one from Amazon.

Ya never know what will be your fit till ya find it.

Good luck

2ndchance likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    That is such a good description of what being teased is like! Brilliantly put!

Nicoftime likes this.
  3. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM

Haha yeah, dick size teasing is strange around our place...I do enjoy it somehow though.

I am disappointed that the cb6k doesn't fit, since it did have its comfortable moments. I also obviously enjoy the hell out of being locked up. I don't think there are really any off the shelf cages that will fit me perfectly, but the one on the way is supposed to be quite a bit larger so it'll hopefully work until the custom cage cage be built.
    I think the most important thing for me is to not get discouraged and to keep on trying, learning, and to most importantly keep focussing my energy on my lady.

Nicoftime likes this.
  4. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ok so I'm back in action.
    Things have been going fairly well around here even with a few bumps in the road. I'm sure everyone reads my wifes blog, which is why I'm not too concerned about writing on here all the time. It's much hotter reading stuff from her point of view!

We have had some fairly crazy breakthroughs through sharing our feelings and fantasies. It's pretty crazy actually. It's at times like this that I think its always good to remember to pump the breaks and enjoy the journey.

We have also just started a shared tumblr and all I can say is: why didn't we do this sooner? I can tell already thay it will be a very naughty and useful tool.

I'm now in a much larger cage, which I can already say is going to make all the difference. Although this one is off the shelf there is no pain! It is probably about a half inch too long and definitely still a but too narrow (little bit of edema on the first day), but I'll still be able to base my custom order off of it and wear it in the meantime.

My lady has really started to get off on the sissy aspect of chastity, and I've already shaved my armpits and plan on some major waxing tonight. I never would have thought that I would like being feminine, but somehow I do. It's so arousing to be the one preparing and making pretty for the dominant partner (which used to be me very often). I guess we'll see where it goes, although I do have some reservations about it.

I'm currently locked with a butt plug in as my lady said we need to start training me so she can peg me better.

anasyrma and LadyS like this.
  5. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    I never ever had a problem with the fit of the CB-6000 that we bought over 8 years ago now, our problem even with twice daily showering and cleaning was the smell it appeared to develop and some how hold onto, it was a delight when we bought the first cheap Chinese SS device, and we were lucky it was actually SS, just ;-)

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I love being feminine, not interested in being sissy.

Brianna27 and maid_carrie like this.
  7. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I think I am ignorant of the difference, my apologies.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I may be completely wrong, but to me being feminine is taking a delight in wearing clothes designed for women, smoothing off the masculine edges in ways like you described, with either waxing or epilating. Being a sissy is more about the uniform, the over the top approach to wearing silky frilly clothes. I look for things that are obviously feminine but not showy, understated. My Wife wants me to have a stealth wardrobe, so I can wear clothes out without turning too many heads. I find a lot of the images of sissy outfits do the complete opposite, they are in your face, you couldn't ever wear them out without turning heads!

maid_carrie likes this.
  9. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Hmm I get it! Well to me I like the thought of becoming more feminine and mostly just in the bedroom. Definitely not over the top. It was quite a turn on for her to call me sissy though, since it is a very imasculating term. She's really starting to take control.

10. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good effort @Jasmic68 at explaining the difference, ! think the Sissy thing has the same following as the Cuckold one and to be honest is very much a male led fantasy that very very few live in reality in main stream life other than the people who actually make this a reality within their relationships ! I will stand corrected of course....

Steve-0 likes this.
  11. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I struggle to get my head around the Cuckold lifestyle as personally I dont understand it, Yes ive joked on here that we dont even share Oxygen up here in Yorkshire, and yes it is is a joke we are actually very honest with the way we share out everything !!

Jasmic68 and Steve-0 like this.
  12. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well, to be honest for me I think the cuckold fantasy is somewhat removed from the chastity/sub lifestyle since I believe it brings out some ancient ultra competetive caveman brain in me. I think I'd fuck her harder than ever before if something like a cuck scenario ever occurred (and probably kick the shit out of the guy). Its so complex I wont even try to fully understand it. It won't happen anyways (maybe with another woman, though), but it's fun to bring into the bedroom.

13. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well, shaved my chest today. That was nice. Looks great.

Wife just waxed my ass. I'd like to apologize to any women reading this who have ever thought they had to do that shit for some dude or even worse because society tells you to. Brutal.
    Ass looks A-ok though.

Steve-0 out.

Ps I'll do it again if she wants me to

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Yeah, it's that lot over in Lancashire you have to be careful around! ;)

15. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Crazy weekend so far!
    Yesterday my lady teased me all day with sights, smells, sounds, touching and of course we were constantly posting dirty pics to our tumblr (how addicting is that site?). I was allowed to lick her from behind throughout the day when we could hide from the monsters for a minute or two. Needless to say, by the evening I was fit to burst out of my cage.
    Playtime ensued with lots of dirty talk and oral for her. Then she let me out of the cage for pleasure with her hand that ended in 3 tortuous ruined orgasms. How is it that I'm growing to love them so much? Maybe because I've only had 2 full orgasms in the last 2 months or so? yep.

Things kicked off today with normal family stuff like hockey, yard work, putting up Christmas lights and the like. But shortly after dinner she showed me what she had in store. A black lace bodysuit with the rear end cut out. Well I'd say I was shocked but definitely turned on since I began to guess what was coming.

We went to bed and fooled around. Facesitting, tickling, teasing. I could hardly contain myself when she told me I could ask her to fuck me if that's what I wanted. I did ask, most nicely, and was rewarded with the hottest pegging session of all time. It must have been the perfect combination of circumstances, since I've never seen her so worked up. It was absolutely wonderful to feel that I was making her so hot, and I was too.
    It all ended with her cumming from the feeldoe's magic. I almost did from penetration, but she finished first. Locked back up and feelin' fine.

Quilty, Jasmic68 and LadyS like this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Christmas lights? In November? Tsk.

And are you aware of Monty Python? Only two orgasms in two months?

You lucky.....

Nicoftime likes this.
  17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol omg I was thinking the same thing!!! Love that movie!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Too funny!

And yeah I know about the lights, but we live in Christmastown and things kick off pretty quick. Have to tow the party line and all that.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I always had a rule, I will hang lights up once, if someone wants me to remove them again than they are welcome to it.

I know, not very subbie, but absolutely can't stand doing that stuff;)

20. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I love it! Call me Clark Griswold.

kellysbitch and Nicoftime like this.
  21. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well its been a long time since I wrote anything in here so I figured it's time for an update from my point of view. So much has happened, luckily my wife is very up to date with her blog ;)

There has been lots of ups and downs over the last month, with the most significant thing, I suppose, being a switch weekend. It was definitely great, and I roughed up my lady more than I ever had before (safely). I suppose being locked up helps the beast come out when allowed. The downside to the whole thing was definitely the loss of passion after the orgasms. It greatly affected my lady and I can imagine that I won't be having a full orgasm for a looooong time.
    We had a great date day this weekend. We went out for brunch, did some shopping, and went to a sex shop, where I was allowed to buy a masturbator. I suppose it will be used a lot for her to deny me her pussy, and of course she calls me a dirty little masturbator. If the shoe fits...
    She made me use it in the car as we drove. Lots of other naughty action on the ride home.
    As for being locked, things have kind of slowed down to me being locked for weekends as my cage is still too narrow and causes me sores if worn too long. I'm ok with how things are, but can't wait to be restrained for longer periods. I can only imagine what it will be lile the first time I don't take it off for 2 weeks. Sigh.
    Weve ordered a MM Jailbird, so waiting on that. It should be here shortly after Christmas. Excited!

Jasmic68, Nicoftime and ChasteDilf13 like this.
  22. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Merry Christmas all.

So things have gone to shit in quite a hurry. I'm out of chastity and not even sure if I'll be going back in.
    First, I had a rough, tired, grumpy week and I think it took a lot out of our play and my wife as well.
    Second, I think each of our expectations of what this was going to be like has changed/branched off from each other.
    She seems to be very into the fml type stuff and although I'm ok with a lot of the aspects of it, I can't really get past being dominant in normal life at least some of the time and clearly it's pissing her off. She feels like im just choosing what I like out of the lifestyle. Am i? I try to be as open as possible to what she is into. I cant help it if some of it doesnt turn my crank. I will keep trying though.
    We have been trying to talk it out and it seems that one or both of us get upset or we just go in circles.
    Don't know what to do as this was all wonderful such a short time ago....

23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Obviously I cannot influence you that much but please, if you have had any fun with this at all, think hard before giving up altogether. Have a break, let things calm down, discuss the issues and try and come up with a solution. The things you two write are so good it would be a huge shame to lose you to the Mansion.

24. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    if your naturally dominant thats probably going to clash with her FLM ideas. And even if you fake it that probably wont help the situation. Sounds like you two will have to work out a compromise.

25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry things went sour so fast.

I've had some concerns myself, it hasn't gotten to a head quite yet, but could see it becoming an issue at some point.

I'm pretty cool with most of the FLR stuff, but there are some stuff I am not going to budge on.
    1. My son always comes first
    2. I will never just handover a paycheck
    3. I won't be told how to spend my free time.

Plus there are some other stuff that could put off,
    1. I don't want our sex life to be determined by a list of things to do. Some of that stuff could be made to be sexy play, but don't want it to turn into not touching me because I didn't do something.

2. Punishment, we haven't went to that super hard level, but she has been hinting at it. I'm willing to give it a go, just not sure how I will react if it's a serious whooping.

3. Infractions for my personality, I'm a smart ass, I'm sarcastic, and in general an ass. I'm fucking downright hilarious sometimes. That's who I am, and for the most part who she knows. She has mentioned little things like you are gonna get it for that, and being sassy. I'm ok with playful sexual spankings for that, but not behavior changing whoopings. This is who I am.

I love that she has embraced this, and like you I don't want to seem like I'm picking and choosing how much control she has... but I guess I am. There are some things I won't budge on. We will have to work and compromise on the rest.

Hope you guys can too, I really like you guys around here!

Steve-0 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice