Making the ultimate lockbox!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlokeDenied, Feb 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Been self-locking, mainly daytimes for several months now. Hoping wife will somewhat get onboard when I finish building the ultimate lockbox.

I'm building my own because most available to purchase either fail easily or are only very basic. Anything half decent would cost a small fortune to purchase taking into account exchange rate to Aussie...and besides that, I have a raft of features I want and it keeps me busy with project work.

Wife has gone away for a week so I got her to hide or take the main key because I knew I wouldn't be able to resist lots of solo play given plenty of opportunity. I am trying a great deal to not regress. The backup key is in a barrel with a security tag.

Specifications are:

- container mostly clear so you can see the content (primarily key) but cannot touch it.
    - can set countdown up to 99 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes
    - can override and open any time with authorized fingerprint (KH naturally)
    - lid pops open and stays ajar when time is up
    - two day battery backup to keep it ticking down
    - if power does completely die, it can resume timer and state (locked, unlocked, open, closed) when power is re-applied
    - small panel with security tag that can be opened to pulse the lock mechanism if its battery dies, to prevent unintentional lock state

I'm considering adding the following:
    - press your luck: it picks the countdown time and promptly locks before you can see it
    - ability to resume or cancel countdown after authorized open
    - ability to set scheduled opens throughout the countdown, every x hours
    - wifi connectivity to a web interface to see open/close/lock/unlock history

That's it in a nutshell. It's starting to come together with basic circuit mockup and countdown, per the pics. All going well, the black box will be cut down to about half height to house the brains and fixed to the underside of the lid like the K-Safe design, as the mocked up one shows.

I am abiding by the time on the present countdown, on a 14 day cycle.

Other projects include a pi-shock clone (early days) and an extended suck/tease/milking machine (thinking the concept presently).

Update in a month or two...

image.jpg IMG_0077.jpg

2. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    Thats cool.

Maybe solar or external usb power port as a battery backup support/extension

BlokeDenied likes this.
  3. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Initially it will be plugged into a regular power socket and charge itself as needed.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
  5. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks Hippo, I’ll have a read. Whether she participates isn’t that important these days, it would be nice tho. My main reason for locking is low self-control. I’m locking with it without her.

My reason for going techy is because I love to build stuff they way I want things to work. I love the building process. It’s all learning and I find it fun.

ozzy-one likes this.
  6. k868

k868 New member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
  7. Hey1234

Hey1234 Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I like the tech aspects a lot. You’ve some nice
    skills to get all the code written….and debugged!

I get wanting to see the key but I wonder if you will want this to fade into the house with time. For that, i wonder if something incognito could be better. One option might be a phone charging base with induction charging on top and maybe a spot for trinkets since nobody has coins anymore. This way it can be in the open, there is an apparent reason it is plugged in, and you could design viewing holes/plates.

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Fellow Aussie,

Too be honest we have been using this guy for years (purchased in Sept 2018) and its built like a brick shithouse, My partner can send me a code remotely to unlock it or in person with Bluetooth on her phone. its simple and very reliable.

https://www.secureyourworld.com.au/...smart-bluetooth-key-safe/7218?variant_id=7807

They are expensive but you can import them for a lot less than these people, they are 2/3 the price in Singapore

The other device we use is the Kitchen safe which has a timer.

https://intl.thekitchensafe.com/

The timer maxes out at 9 days, BUT if you take the batteries out...it stops the timer which takes you down other potential fun games like earning the privilege of putting the batteries back in, and it will resume where it left off.

Now its very cool what your doing, (I am a electronic engineer as well), but these two things are really simple.

You could for example put the igloo lock inside the kitchen safe and set the timer, then even your keyholder cant unlock you. OR you could one key in the igloo lock and the other in the kitchen safe. Then one is on a timer (that you have access too when it runs out) and the other only accessible to your partners phone. (or if she sends you a remote code).

9. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi Cogman,

Thanks for the detailed reply! I will definitely look into those.

Always great to discover new options.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    No Worries, also just another thought, in my case my partner has sole access to the Igloo app, I do not know the password, although I could reset it, but then of course she would know.

When she generates a code on her phone its easy enough to screen shot it, then you can use something like emlalock or chaster to make it more of a game. She could add time or subtract time using her portal, even force you to play chance games on your account.

Admittedly we did mess about with emlalock for a bit but my partner lost interest in it pretty quickly so we don't use it, but back then we used a bunnings digital safe, which was a lot more cumbersome, screen shot the unlock code is far more simple. Might suggest that it might be worth revisiting, the problem with the digital safe was there was only ONE combo, with the igloo if my partner wants to let me out she can just generate another code, the other one stored could be for some reward, or play date...or something worth working towards.

Truth is though that a lot of these "games" are male fodder, we think it would be fun but its probably not that interesting to a keyholder.

BlokeDenied likes this.
  11. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    "male fodder" - yes, I expect often they build up to something big in thought but not so practical. My wife for instance at this stage will want low maintenance - key and lockup cycle would about be her limit.

cogman likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice