Maid's Quarters: Diary of a domestic servant

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid madeleine, Mar 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Poor, poor madeleine. But you must have known that this was going to happen when you put your keys in the envelope and mailed them off. The question is - if madeleine weren't locked away, what would she have done when she woke up so needy?

Is chastity helping to make you feel the need to be more femmed madeleine?

2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Yes Ma'am. I knew what I was getting into by mailing my keys to Princess Melanie. You are absolutely right. I don't wish to sound whiny or complaining but I do want to detail my thoughts, feelings and struggles during this time so I can look back and be reassured during my next long-term stay in chastity.

I don't necessarily feel the need to be more femmed while locked in chastity but I have found that, for some reason, it seems to calm down my horniness if I am wearing my uniform!

Thanks for reading and replying, Ma'am!

humbly, maid madeleine xo

:chores004:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    It's always best to vent out your thoughts and frustrations here... gets them out of your system! :happy0158:

4. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Indeed, the last thing I want to do is become whiny towards my Key Holder! She is a very busy Woman and currently has 4-5 of us locked up. I don't want to earn more time on my current sentence by pestering her with my little petty issues. That being said she is very kind, gentle and sweet with me and checks in on me daily to see how I'm doing...which warms my heart and makes all the down moments worth it. foot kisses, maid madeleine xo

:chores003:

5. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    A Major Malfunction

I got a message from Princess Melanie earlier that today she received the envelope I sent her...with one small problem...NO KEYS!!! Evidently a tear formed in the envelope and the keys slipped out in transit. I've had a few hours to calm down about the whole thing now but needless to say we are both VERY BUMMED. Thank God I am not locked in a Lori's tube! After a few teasing comments Mistress expressed her trust in me that I had indeed sent her the keys. She told me that she guessed that meant that I was to never come again. I can hear her laughing now. We came up with a solution that should work out fine and be resolved on my end tomorrow night and Mistress' end sometime early next week when she receives a new set of keys. I'll wait until after tomorrow night to blog about what we are going to do. Suffice it to say tonight I am still obediently locked inside the cage. I just took a nice, long, hot bath and shaved my entire body below the neck in preparation for a date with Princess Melanie tomorrow night. If you are reading this, Princess, thank you so much for giving me a second chance to make this right! Hope everyone had a great day and is having a wonderful night. fondly, your friend, maid madeleine xo

:interrogation:

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OMG! That's just about everyone's worst nightmare! :spider:

I'm glad you've managed to work it out though. :love0038:

7. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Day 6

I'm looking forward to tonight's date with my Key Holder Princess Melanie. I am expected to appear before her on cam at 9pm (EST) dressed in my uniform to resolve the lost keys issue. I always try to find a silver lining with things that do not go as planned and with this unfortunate development I have decided to see it as an opportunity to have a sort of "locking ceremony" with my Key Holder. I'll share details later this evening and hopefully some pics and video as well. Last night I managed to sleep pretty well although I did have the regularly scheduled wake-up call at 5:30am when I attempted to become aroused. The burning was of the intensity that it called for a ziplock bag filled with ice to be placed on my ball sack to deflate the swelling. I know Princess Melanie would have a good laugh at seeing me all sleepy and naked standing in my kitchen with a bag of ice tucked between my legs! LOL!

I answered this question previously, Miss D but I need to change my answer! The answer is definitely YES! Being locked up 24/7 definitely has me increasingly wanting to be dressed in femme. It just feels more comfortable and appropriate to my new station as a chaste cuckold. I've discovered that when I am wearing support pantyhose the chastity device sits more comfortably between my legs than when I am wearing my normal male attire of jeans. And there is a greater sense of freedom of movement for me while wearing a free flowing dress as opposed to trousers.

Have a great day everyone! your friend, maid madeleine xo

:chores047:

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh MY... Lost keys... my my - poor madeleine. I'm anxious to hear about the remedy. I'm glad your need for femming is increasing a bit - a nice maid's dress is certainly more practical for a chaste gurl like you. Be sure to take extra care with your appearance tonight - you'll want to be as pretty and feminine as possible for tonight's event - I'll bet you must have some "special" lingerie for such an auspicious occasion. Good luck sweety!

9. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks Miss D! Got the lock changed and all is well. I'm pooped so it's off to bed. I plan on blogging further about the evening tomorrow..er...later today, I mean, lol. mm xo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From what I can see from the webcam window, madeleine did do a very nice job with her makeup - how pretty she looks. I'm glad to hear the lock issue is taken care of and that madeleine is safely locked away - now there's nothing stopping her further femming. Good gurl madeleine!

11. Isaidno

Isaidno Junior Member

Local Time:
    bleck is that what I look like on cam? I look soo much better in My head! It was fun hanging out with you last night doll. And those brownies you sent? OMFG!!!
    [​IMG]

I'm so proud you've made it through your first week :) youre going to do just fine.

<3

Goddess

12. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    The lighting was poor but even in bad lighting You are a STUNNER, Goddess! I'm so happy my obedience has made You proud, Ma'am! Keys=tomorrow...More sweets? Does next week work? Or should I back off on the shugah?

in loving submission, Your maid, madeleine xo

:smilies_xxx02:

P.S. You look sooooo amazing in this pic! purrrrrrrr...xo

13. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    End of First Week

Ive now been locked in my chastity cage continuously for one week and feel like this would be a good time to reflect. What started out on a bit of a whim has developed into something much more for me. After the first few days of being locked for Princess Melanie I began to adapt rather quickly to this new state of denial. Id like to go back and give a little history of my experiences with enforced chastity.

I first received my cb3k in October of 2007 and began experimenting with being locked up. Since that time Ive been locked up for several long-term stints (at least long-term for me!) The longest of these periods of lock up to date has been 21 days. It is a very strange and interesting sensation having your penis locked away and not being able to touch it much less masturbate or have sex. For example, one must sit to pee. Not a big deal..but psychologically it does have an impact. A lot of the time I dont even remember Im wearing the device and then something will happen to cause the realization of my status to come crashing into the front of my consciousness. This happened today when I was at the post office mailing a package to Princess Melanie that contained the set of keys to my new lock. As I think I wrote about before, the keys to the first lock were lost in transit to Princess Melanie. She received the envelope but the keys caused a tear in the paper and they fell out. We were both really bummed about that. I was bummed especially because I had finally taken this big leap in committing to being locked in chastity and becoming Princess Melanies cuckold. I use the term cuckold in the modern fetish sense of the world rather than the traditional sense. When I say I am cuckolded by Princess Melanie I mean that while she is (of course!) free to have as much sexual pleasure as she desires, I am denied. This is a turn on for me. I am a good lover. I dont say that in a cocky, arrogant or overtly macho way at all. Its just the truth. I know many men who are locked in chastity devices are either into the fantasy or reality of being seen as unable to perform satisfactorily in bed. They think of themselves as sexually useless or irrevelant..or that they do not deserve that type of pleasure for whatever reason. I like the fantasy aspect of that idea. It is a turn-on for me. But, in reality, I am good in bed. I think this fact makes the cuckold aspect of being locked up even more delicious, kinky and erotic. That I have willingly submitted my manhood to a woman and become a temporary eunuch in submission to her. I like to think of the pleasure she must be experiencing having sex with her boyfriend. Soon she will receive the keys to my cage and I hope that she will tease me with photos of herself wearing the key to my belt on a chain hanging between her beautiful breasts or on an anklet around her slender ankle.

Added to this heady mix of submission and denial is the fact that I am in love with someone. I wont go into all the details here but she is deeply in love with me too but for reasons I cant go into here we cannot be together right now. She knows all about maid madeleine and she knows all about the fact that I am currently locked in chastity and that Princess Melanie holds (or will soon hold) the keys to my cage. While she is understandably a little hurt by this fact she is also very supportive of me. Earlier this week she was in my city visiting family and her presence here caused a weird mix of emotion for me. I am madly in love with her but we just cant be together right now. She wanted to come by and see me but we both decided that would be a bad idea. We are trying really hard to maintain a friendship and not slip back into a stormy romance like we have been having over the last four months. My thoughts turned to if I did see her...and the reality that we wouldnt be able to have sex (which we certainly would have but for the fact that I am locked in chastity and unable to release myself) It would be too difficult for me to see her under those circumstances.

Anyway, with her back in her hometown and travelling all next week that issue is on the back burner for the time being. The issue of the lost keys was resolved by my meeting up with Princess Melanie on webcam the other night. In preparation I purchased a new lock, which I kept in the package until on camera with my Mistress. We had arranged to meet at 9pm. I took a long, hot bath the night before and shaved my entire body so that it was silky smooth. A few hours before our date I changed into a short, frilly French maids uniform complete with ruffled petticoat, seamed fishnets, black patent stilettos and a thin black leather collar with a slave bell and id tag. I fixed my hair and makeup and waited for the appointed hour to arrive. At 9pm I logged in and found Princess Melanie. She was absolutely delighted with my appearance. This made me soooo happy! I got up from my seat in front of the computer and did a few turns and curtseys for her. I should also mention that she allowed me to see her webcam as well which was a real treat. Have I mentioned that my Mistress is absolutely, positively drop dead gorgeous??

We ended up chatting on camera for two and half hours! The time just flew by! As our report between one another is personal and private I wont share all the things we discussed but I will just say that we are totally like-minded spirits...quick-witted, clever, smart, irreverent and good-natured. It was an absolute delight spending time with her. During our chat I cut the center guide post to my chastity cage and thus released myself. Mistress watched with her face covered by open fingers as I typed Get 911 on speed dial and proceeded to take a pair of sharp wire cutters and snap through the plastic rod. I removed the sleeve that imprisoned my penis and felt the cool air surround my shaft. I replaced the center guide post with a new one, slid in the spacers and slid the sleeve back over my penis. I opened the package containing the lock, placed the lock through the hole in the guidepost and clicked it shut. Princess instructed me to not seal up the box I had prepared for the keys until the next day. This was very smart and kind of her as I needed some time to adjust the spacers and also sand down the new guide post.

This is what I did the next day after sleeping in an uncomfortably fitted chastity cage that night. I removed the cage once again and sanded down the entire unit and experimented with the spacers until I got a fit that I believe will work for long term lock up. Once satisfied with the spacer/guide post situation I packed the keys into the shipping box and sealed it completely with packing tape. This set of keys will not fall out! I mean it! I covered the entire box in tape! I warned Princess that she will most likely need a jackhammer to open the thing! The next morning I went to the post office and shipped the box to Princess Melanie. While standing in line my eye wandered to several beautiful young women dressed in their work clothes and wearing stilettos. I laughed to myself and began twitching in my chastity cage as I was simultaneously aroused and cognizant of my chaste and cuckolded status. If only they knew!

So I begin this second week of enforced chastity with a very secure fit inside the chastity cage and the keys safely on route to my Mistress. The silver lining of the first set of keys being lost is that this new fit is more secure and comfortable. The space between the cuff ring and cage has been lessened and thus pullout from the back or a testicle popping out of the cuff ring is unlikely. I am securely locked.

If you are still reading by this point, thank you! I know my words have been all over the place but I felt like I really needed to get some words down now tonight...as the first week of my chastity sentence ends and the second begins.

your friend, maid madeleine xo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Right now

I want to find the person who came up with the idea for the hinge on the cb3k cuff ring and punch them in the face. lol. But seriously, ouch!

:anim_55:

15. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Possible modifications to my cb3k

Here are the modifications to the cb3k I have been considering. Interested to hear Your thoughts...maddie xo

[​IMG]

The KSD sleeve that fits in the space between the cuff ring and tube which helps prevent pullout from behind.

[​IMG]

A solid cuff ring for the cb3k which would replace the hinged one I'm now wearing.

[​IMG]

A security cable which attaches to each side of the lock and would run through the jewelry of a PA piercing. Obviously I don't have a PA right now but I've been considering getting one for a long time.

Another modification I'm considering is filling in the vent holes on the top of the cb3k tube with epoxy. When I attempt to become erect the skin bubbles up through the holes. With the old lock this was an issue because the lock had square edges. This new lock has a rubber case around it so it's not as painful. I've spoken to several different people that have made this modification with good results. It may not be necessary with the KSD spacer insert but I'm not sure.

I'm also interested in having a metal center guide pin made to replace the plastic one.

Interested to hear your thoughts!

your friend, maid madeleine

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just catching up maid madeline, it's been a busy week for me... and for you too by the look of it!

I'm glad you escaped and are relocked, and I'm sorry about the CB3K hinge problem. As I'm sure you've found out by Google, it's quite common with hinged rings.

I wonder why you don't upgrade to the CB6K, no hinged ring, no large ventilation holes?

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Maid Madeline if you want a metal locking pin just go to Lowes they have pins in the nut and bolts section in the little drawers and they are only a couple of cents. You will however have to drill the holes larger to except the lock hasp. i replaced all of my pins with metal ones from there. As far as the ring goes order two of the smallest rings from Miss Jenny at Exobelt. They are much more comfortable then the cb series rings. With Miss Jennys rings you can sand them to custom fit YOU. i found that by making the hole oblong instead of round it is much more comfortable. i made one oblong side to side and one oblong at just the top. To tell you the truth i don't know which one i like the best but i do know that i like them both better then to original rings. When sanding them don't remove more then 1/16th of an inch at a time. The first time i did this after a little sanding i thought the ring was still to small so i sanded it some more removing 1/8th of an inch and poof it was too big. Sand a little wear it a couple days and repeat if necessary. You will also need to drill holes in it to match up with the holes in your cb but it is well worth the work.

i am in a birdlocked now and it is much more comfortable. i will post more on that else where.

Rachel

18. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks Rachel. Your advice comes not a moment too soon. This morning I had to break the center locking guide pin because of swelling and inflamation at the base of my balls where the bloody hinge has been rubbing me raw for days. I stayed locked for 11 days straight...which is a start I suppose. I feel like I've let my Key Holder down but She advised me to do so if the pain got to be too much. Better to be safe than sorry. I'm going to work on getting the modifications done so I can try to stay locked for increasingly longer periods of time for Her. Thanks for your advice, my friend!

a slightly bummed, maid madeleine

:sad0137:

19. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Great to hear from you, MW! I've been following your updates and it seems like you are very busy! I've considered upgrading to the cb6k or maybe a birdlock but money is very tight at the moment. Have a great week! mm xo

20. Isaidno

Isaidno Junior Member

Local Time:
    Stop it maddy, you could never let Me down! I'd much rather you cut the rod then lose your balls so don't fret over it. I did get your keys today tho btw. And the package is nearly inpenetrable, lol, maybe you should design cds? Hope your day was as fun as Mine.

Kisses,

Goddess

21. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    i wrap several layers of medical adhesive tape around the rivet...it helps to cushion.

22. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You certainly did the right thing maid madeleine, you need to protect those parts. This is about denial - not castration - at least not yet.... LOL

23. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback everyone. And special thanks to Princess Melanie for being so kind and understanding. I have to confess to being bummed out about the whole thing still. I'm just kind of venting here so please excuse the rant...It's not exactly an easy decision to make to submit yourself to be locked in chastity. Once I made that decision I was wholly prepared to stick with it and remain locked up but the device let me down. I know this is a common theme among those of us using chastity devices. Princess just IM'ed me so I need to go...rant over!

24. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    A possibility

I don't have the cash right now to order it but when I do I'm thinking of purchasing the cb6k. It seems like all of the design/comfort issues I've had with the cb3k have been addressed with the cb6k. And look at this shiny chrome finish! Hope everyone is having a good week! fondly, maid madeleine xo

[​IMG]

:anim_25:

25. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Madeleine,
    I just read through your chastity journal, I really related to a lot of your thoughts especially the way a device can suddenly remind you of its presence and what you have got yourself in for just when you had forgotten you had it on. Sometimes when I am resting I reach down to touch myself and find the device reminding that I am owned by her. And I know what you mean about that nasty hinge that rubs, think I will try the tape solution too.

I wish you and your new key holder the best on your journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice