Maid's Quarters: Diary of a domestic servant

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid madeleine, Mar 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    *blushes* Thank you, Madame. I'm happy to be of service! I do a lot of networking with other male maids and we have several yahoo groups where we share information. I am not sure how deep your interest in maid service is but if you'd like the links to the groups I'd be happy to post them for you. Hope you're having a wonderful day, Ma'am! humbly, maid madeleine xo

:chores004:

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hello madeleine,
    the links are really interesting and i need to bookmark them.

Hugs

maid katrin

3. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    adoro_ser_mucama maid groups

Here are the links to the adoro_ser_mucama groups on yahoo. I hope this is okay to post these here. Basically they have been set up as meeting places for maids to share information, pics, etc. Hope there is no conflict of interest with Chastity Mansion. fondly, maid madeleine xo

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adoro_ser_mucama/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adoro_ser_mucama2/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adoro_ser_mucama3/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adoro_ser_mucama4/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adoro_ser_mucama_5/

:CMrocks:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Never worry about conflict of interest! Share and share alike!

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Checking in madeline, how are you?! :love0059:

6. maid madeleine

Local Time:

Hi Mistress Watchful! You are so kind to stop in and check on me, thank you. I've been very busy and stressed with my business but I am taking time out tonight to again serve as the stage maid for Pretty Things Peepshow. I should have pics and videos from the event up sometime in the next few days. How are you, Ma'am? I hope all is well! love, maid madeleine xo

7. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Pretty Things Peepshow Performance

Here are a couple of pics from my night serving as the stage maid for Bettina May & go-go Amy of Pretty Things Peepshow! These women are total dolls and sooo cool!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Excellent pics, maid madeleine! You make a darling maid and dollyanne envies you between two such lovely women! What a great time that must've been! Thanks for sharing!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You look wonderful! Even with two stunners either side of you, you definitely shine! :party0042:

10. maid madeleine

Local Time:
  11. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Pretty Things Peepshow (blog)

Yesterday I again served as the stage maid for the Pretty Things Peepshow. I had seen a bulletin posted on MySpace by go-go Amy that they would be touring again and hitting the same spot in Spartanburg, SC where I served them in January after winning their stage maid contest for that nights performance. I wrote to Amy and asked if I could join them again. She wrote back and said theyd love to have me back! Thrilled, I made plans to take the day off and drive up to Spartanburg to take the stage with these stunning and seriously cool burlesque beauties.

The day started out with some seriously crazy weather. Thunderstorms that raged and dumped buckets of rain for five minutes and then were interrupted by moments of sunshine and then the whole process would repeat. My personal and professional life has been pretty upside down lately and as I watched it storm and rain yesterday morning I had moments of wanting to send Amy an e-mail and say I couldnt make it. Fortunately that passed and I got my butt in gear and started making plans for the day. I had promised Amy that I would bring some home-cooked food with me and I needed to get to the kitchen and get cooking. These girls pretty much LIVE on the road so I knew that some home-cooked food made with love would do them right. Add in the fact that Bettina and Insectavora are vegans and I cant imagine how difficult it must be for them to get good food on the road. Long story short, I made them a vegan roasted eggplant lasagna, vegan Israeli couscous salad with cashews, dried fruit and citrus, a fresh fruit salad and also a classic meat lasagna (for Amy and The Hot Rods.)

I finally got on the road around 5pm and by this point the weather had cleared and after getting out of the downtown Columbia traffic it was a beautiful drive up to Spartanburg, sunny and warm. The first time I went to Ground Zero I had a helluva time finding it but this time I drove right to the place and saw the girls RV parked out front. I walked in the door wearing my regular guy clothes (jeans, chefs jacket, motorcycle boots) and found Bettina setting up their merchandise booth. She totally didnt recognize me because shes never seen me not dressed as maid madeleine. We hugged and when I told her I had brought them some food she looked at my chefs jacket and asked if I was really a chef or did I just wear a uniform for every occasion! Hahahahaha! I went outside, knocked on the door of the RV and was greeted by two adorable little puppies, and Angelica and Amy. After some brief hellos I unloaded the food from my truck and put it in their RV. Then I talked to Amy about what time to be back for the show.

I got a room at a hotel down the street and began the transformation from Matt into maid madeleine...which...with a full beard and having not shaved my legs in a couple of weeks...took me about two hours! Once I was all dolled up I began to get nervous about leaving the safety of the hotel room and heading out in public dressed as maid. I bucked up and, purse in hand (lol), walked out into the hallway of the hotel and to the elevator. Once I got to the lobby I got an eyeful from the young woman who had, hours before, checked Matt into his hotel room. I just smiled and clicked by in my high heels.

I got to the club, walked in and found the girls sitting at their merchandise booth while a kick ass band called Bitter man played. I hung out with the girls, drank red bull, smoked cigarettes (when in Rome), listened to music and shot some video of the bands. Several girls from the audience asked to have their picture taken with me which is always fun. After getting photographed with two girls I went back to the merchandise booth and said to Amy, This maids uniform is a chick magnet! Im gonna start wearing it out in my everyday life. She laughed and said, Youre a braver man than me, maid madeleine! During The Hot Rods set I got a shout out from the lead singer in between songs and everyone clapped as I curtsied and waved from the side of the stage. When their set was done they started breaking down their equipment and it was time for the girls to get their show on. I helped Amy hang the Pretty Things Peepshow sign across the glittering new curtain that Amy had made since the last tour. Shes a crafty gal. Btw, Pinky, I showed her the apron you made me and she absolutely loved it and hopes Ill be in the full custom Pinky Shear uniform for the Augusta show on May 8th.

The girls did a one hour set and Master of Ceremonies Vincent Drambuie is not on this tour so the show went a little bit different than last time. I missed Vincent being there. He is one cool dude. During the show I tried to stay out of the girls way as much as possible but it was kind of difficult seeing as how the backstage is about the size of a walk-in closet. Funny how natural and comfortable it is for me to be hanging out in such a small space with three hot women in various states of undress. What a dirty job, this stage maid business...somebody has to do it and it might as well be me! The show was fantastic. I dont think Id ever get tired of seeing their dances and sideshow routines. I shot some video from the night, a few of which Ill post here but if you want to see all of them follow the link to my YouTube channel.

It was really rad of Amy to let me join in the fun again. They didnt really need my help or anything but they totally welcomed me into their little world for the night. Thanks Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Now its time for me to take off the maids apron and put on the chefs apron...Im sure to have images of beautiful girls twirling their tassels in my head for days to come. Thanks for reading! your friend, maid madeleine xo ;-)

[​IMG]

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The videos are awesome! Looks like you had a fabulous time.

I don't think anyone would see you as male at all if they saw you dressed like that in public, and I'm in awe of how you manage in those heels! :anim_19:

And you are totally a babe magnet! I must admit I've always liked men in uniforms... now I appear to also like men in women's uniforms also! :anim_63:

13. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Locked by Princess Melanie

This is an interesting turn of events. Tonight I caught up with a dear friend of mine on yahoo IM. She is an amazing woman named Princess Melanie. We have become good cyber friends over the past year or so on Myspace and have sent each other presents back and forth through the mail. Well, tonight she had me place the keys to my chastity tube (cb3k) in an envelope addressed to her and tomorrow I am to drop it in the mail. Here are a couple of links to her websites if you're interested in learning more about her. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! your friend, maid madeleine xo

http://blog.obeymelanie.com/

http://www.barefootprincessvideo.com/

14. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Last night I was bored so I locked myself into my cb3k chastity device. I was just hanging out around the house wearing my light blue housekeeping uniform, white hose, white housekeeping shoes and apron when I logged into yahoo IM and started chatting with Princess Melanie. I thought she would find the sight of me really funny so I turned on my webcam and let her look at me in my uniform with no wig, makeup, etc. Then I asked if she wanted to see the chastity device to which she replied, “of course! duh” So I pulled up my dress and apron and down my pantyhose and displayed my locked status to her. She immediately snapped into dominatrix mode on me and ordered me to get an envelope. I hesitated and hemmed and hawed but she wouldn’t let it go. “envelope” she typed, “now.” I usually don’t respond well to people giving me orders like this but Princess Melanie is different. There are very few people that can get me to comply and as you will see, she is obviously one of them. After several punctuated moments of my mind racing I obeyed and scurried off to fetch an envelope. I knew what was coming next. I knew what she expected of me. With the webcam running I addressed the envelope to her. I then took the keys and showed her that they were in fact the keys to that particular lock. Next I dropped them in the envelope and sealed it shut. Unfortunately I didn’t have any stamps last night in my house so I was unable to drop the letter in the mailbox last night. After making it through the night I drove to the post office this morning, bought stamps and dropped the envelope with the keys to my chastity device into the mailbox. So now I am back at my house and confident that I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into.

As far as dominatrices go, Princess Melanie is the real deal. She is a top notch Cuckoldress and Chastity Mistress. If you are not familiar with her you should check out her websites that I have linked in this blog. I first became friends with her sometime over the past year. She has been a great friend and (shhhhh, contrary to her role as a dominatrix) a very sweet person. I have been interested in enforced chastity for several years now and I have long mused about Princess Melanie holding the keys to my device. I know I am in good hands. I’ll be updating this blog as the days and weeks go by. Have a great Saturday everyone! your friend, a chaste maid, madeleine xo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.barefootprincessvideo.com/
    http://blog.obeymelanie.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOD704ltcP0

15. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Well it seems that little madeleine is going to be chaste for a good long time. I wonder what the effect will be after a few weeks... I guess we will find out.

What a beautiful Mistress, Melanie is. I am sure that madeleine will be particularly benefiting from her chastity knowing that such a beautiful Mistress is holding her key. So - please do keep us up to date and be sure to let us know how this effects you.

By the way - I loved the burlesque clips - that alone should have you in a state of maid's bliss.

16. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    OH - I forgot to mention - leaving your hotel room in a full maid's uniform was quite brave but the thought of doing it was worse than actually doing it - wasn't it? Besides, shortly after - there you were - on stage with two beautiful women - a very, very nice reward. You looked so cute!

17. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    So tonight I've been pretty much been laying low and watched a movie earlier (The Departed) I just got off the phone with my s/o, who I'll just refer to as Miss X to protect her anonymity. Miss X and I have been having a stormy affair for the past four months, but...she has a boyfriend...who she lives with and actually owns a house with. I've fallen deeply in love with her and she with me but things are...complicated, obviously. I want her to leave her boyfriend and be with me. She says she wants that too but that she needs to finish relationship counseling with him because she said she would. I wondered how she would take the news that I am now locked in chastity with Princess Melanie holding the key. I could tell she was hurt by it but she expressed support for me nonetheless. We just got off the phone a few minutes ago. We had shared some dirty talk and when I asked what she was going to do for the rest of the night she said she was (among other things) going to masturbate. Thinking of her in her home all alone stroking that beautiful pussy that I had been fucking just weeks ago while I am here locked in chastity sent me into the sweet, torturous place we who are locked in chastity love. It is sooo interesting to me..this phenonemon of tease and denial. Add to it the psychology of wanting someone you can't "be" with as you want and you can imagine where I am tonight in my thoughts. Just thought I'd share these thoughts and feelings tonight. mm xo

18. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks so much, Miss D! The "leading up" is always way worse than the actual event, so far! I've been out in public now a handful of times in my uniform and so far I've only received positive feedback, which has been a blessing! mm xo

:happy0030:

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh madeline, it's torture not being able to be with the one you love.

I don't know if you know, but I was still married when pet and I met. (Sorry, I still am married! It's complicated!)

I battled really hard to ignore pet, and stay married, even though I was miserable with my husband, but in the end love won through... we are together now, and have a beautiful baby together.

If it's meant to be, it will be, and it may take a long time.

And remember.... we love you :love0038:

20. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    maid madeleine, true love will win out. Mistress and i had a long distance relationship for 2 years, seeing each other every other weekend...NY and Florida...1,200 miles. now W/we live together and the 2 years seems like nothing even though it was hell to go through.

21. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thank you both so much for sharing your experience, strength and hope. I really appreciate your kind words of encouragement!! love, maid madeleine xo

:loveCM:

22. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Well it's just 3 days in and I've already begun feeling the emotional rollercoaster start! Luckily I've been locked up before so I know that this is completely normal. Princess Melanie has never been far from my mind during these last 3 days...and she doesn't even HAVE my keys yet! I imagine they are somewhere in between here and her homestate out west in the Rocky Mountains. She wrote me last night to let me know she was thinking of me and that she was really happy that I had followed through and mailed her keys. I like to think of her living her life out having fun and being impossibly gorgeous while I am here musing about her while my cock is obediently locked away. The nights have been as expected...waking up to a throbbing half-erection inside the cage...stumbling through the darkness to sit and pee which always seem to relieve the pressure. I showered this afternoon and gave the device a good wash with hot soapy water and q-tips. Afterwards I lubricated the tube and cuff ring with baby oil and went about my business. Tonight while out at the kitchen I baked something special to send to my Mistress and Key Holder. I'm allowing it to set in the fridge overnight. Tomorrow I will slice, package and mail it to her with a handwritten card enclosed. Sweet dreams tonight, Princess Melanie...your adoring cuckolded maid, madeleine xxoo

:smilies_xxx02:

23. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    I don't know why I just had this realization but for some reason this afternoon it started occuring to me that this is real...that my cock really is locked away for an indefinite period of time without my being able to release it. Being that I am in a cb3k I could probably pull out of the back of the device. I haven't tried and I don't want to. I would feel rotten about myself if I did. And I would feel so bad about letting Princess Melanie down by disobeying her. The truth is I don't want out. I want this. I want to be locked away by a beautiful woman. I want to obey. I want to be at her mercy. It is a totaly mindfuck. The weekend slipped by with no real issues regarding being locked away. Sometime last night I began the rollercoaster of emotion that comes with being locked in chastity...asking myself why I want this...and simultaneously being turned on by my status as a chaste cuckold. And then there is the longing for communication from my Key Holder. As a man I hate being needy and clingy and I hate when people are that way with me...so it is odd and uncomfortable for me to experience these feelings towards Princess Melanie...wanting to hear from her...needing her reassurance...wondering what she is doing..checking my Myspace and e-mail hoping to see a new message from her.

On another note...I'd just like to say how much I love Chastity Mansion. I've had a blog for a long time over on Myspace but it is nothing like the community here at The Mansion. I feel at home and very comfortable to share my innermost thoughts and feelings on this journey I have undertaken as Princess Melanie's sexual prisoner. Hope everyone is having a great day! your friend, maid madeleine xo

:gen085:

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your wonderful messages on my visitor board madeline. :manga_lolly:

I'm glad you're enjoying (maybe not the right word!) your new predicament! :slut::love0001:

25. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Up at 5:30am with my cock being strangled mercilessly by the device. This part is not fun.

:mad0054:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice