Loving this experience

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by BlokeDenied, Nov 10, 2021.

1. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I have a confession to make...I love the feel of wearing my cage. It gives me a sense of security. I got the long and merciless from Lock the cock. It's very comfortable.

It's a fraction too long (by about 10mm) but I now have a better idea for my next cage.

I was surprised by how quickly I got it on first couple times. Just got to watch the pinch points at lock and pins...and I've had to take a few breaks but otherwise good. Have worn it out. Not really obvious so I'm stoked!

The steel cage is a little heavy, apparently it's about 200 grams. Until I get one more suitable for daytime wear, I'll get a thin leather strap to wear to support it.

I'm making a sheath out of aluminium tubing for the emergency key to slip into and will secure that with a plastic security tag for my KH's assurance. I'm planning to get a bluetooth locking mechanism (ebay or amazon) that will fit behind her bedside drawer front to lock bits I'm not allowed to touch....wow, why am I setting her up so well and making it more difficult for myself?

I'm aiming for 14 days min. for first lockup, but KH has already added a few days for some minor mistakes I have made so far...so looking at 22nd Nov at best. If I'm feeling good still I'm sure KH will be happy to oblige and extend to a month long.

I'm trying not to top from the bottom, she'll do what she wants regardless anyway.

I can see this becoming a lifestyle. Especially if we keep up this new found closeness and conversations.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Mrs Chaste has the "key to me" safely locked away in combination keysafe, secured to the back wall of her walk in wardrobe! :lockkey:

kaligod and BlokeDenied like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    There are a lot of here that feel the same! Thanks for sharing and all the best for your journey!

BlokeDenied likes this.
  4. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    I'm wearing ladies clothes...I bought a thin belt from ladies dept at target to hold up the junk on my junk. It's working a treat.

I'm finding I'm having no urges or thoughts, way easy to keep hands off. Also, I seem to have more energy, but wondered if it's still a little early to really tell...no more afternoon slump. It all feels great!

5. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Yes wearing a cage ,and being horny with no release increases your energy. I'm always finding things to do when spending time caged ( months) ,unlike when not caged .. Plus I want to do things for my K/H .

Open2njoy and BlokeDenied like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

BlokeDenied likes this.
  7. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Not loving it so much this morning ok day 12. The hardness and agony...some bites from last night and having to catch train to work... think nice things...think nice things.

Got my 50's playlist going to soothe the nerves.

Tom Cross and TeacherLocked like this.
  8. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    I know what you mean about secure feeling in cage. Feel exactly the same. Took delivery of HT Nub knock off yesterday and that feeling intensifies because of its shorter length - it’s a crush to get into it and god knows where my dick has been pushed to create my new nub… but once on, it’s incredible. Thanks for sharing your experiences

BlokeDenied likes this.
  9. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Sounds awesome. I'm looking to downsize when things settle more.

Tom Cross and TeacherLocked like this.
  10. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Hmmm....so been quiet as my day 12 hardness and persistence resulted in a fairly big setback. This last week has been a rollercoaster. I injured my member. According to the urologist at the hospital, traumatised the ligament. He said 48 hours, but I haven't really been able to get hard for most of this week. Though I've been resting it, I tried a few times to gauge progress...no stimulation by visual or touch worked. I was getting little to no response...even though I had full feeling.

This has been frustrating and just a little scary. I was starting to wonder if normality would return or if this was the new me.

Well I'm happy to say things are looking on the up today. Normality does indeed seem to be returning. I'll have to take it easy for a bit longer I feel, but happy nonetheless.

Gong forward, I think I'll go with a custom jailbird, I'll just have to save up but it'll be worth it.

11. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Struth! The trouble and strife has been very handsy, touchy and kissy lately. Even has a smile a lot of the time and a bit of life about her. I must be doing something right...

The old fella is still a bit on the fritz...it's really not quite the same as before. Gave myself a bit of ED cause I was too keen starting out - keen as mustard, I was. :-(

Without going into too much detail, the missus has been getting serviced quite well.

As much as I want to stay cage free for the next 2-3 months for re-assurance regarding healing, and the reality is I will be...given it'll take some time to get my new cage...it's sooooo difficult to curb temptation to get hands on...especially when I still have a bit of that anxious feeling with that little voice inside saying..."does it still work, does it still work...". I'd really hate to have to go through the next 20-30 years with a dead pecker.

12. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    I know for me after a day or two the leather support strap feels amazing as it holds up and supports the metal cage. it really helps extend the wear and makes it more comfortable.

13. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Yes, it makes a huge difference.

Dan Lions likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice