Lori's 8C with PA

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Kepoke, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Just wanted to drop my 2cents off on my new device i've been in now for some time. Previous to this I had made all of the same rounds that a lot of us have with CB's, HT's and I wanted something more long term and easier to keep clean.

At that time I decided to jump in to a Lori 2A. Comfort, build quality, the security screw were all pro's of the device. After awhile the illusion was broken, believe it or not I didnt' find out you could pull out of these ball trap devices until I had my lori 2a. It just kinda happened one day in the shower and I was crushed. I told me wife and we set out to do more research and find a better solution.

She did a lot of research on belts and I looked in to PA piercings. Initially she was really turned off on the idea of me getting a piercing down there but once she talked to Lori and she walked her through the escape-proofness of them my wife was sold.

We made an appt. and went later that week to get my piercing. 4 months later after ordering our device and allowing the healing period we were ready to try out our new 8C.

It was quite difficult getting the PA pin in through the device and in the hole on the first few try's but once we did, my wife snagged that key and it's been locked up every since.

After having a 2A for awhile (a little over a year) I was quite aware of and ready to supply the best measurements to lori for our new device.

With that being said our 8C is a perfect fit. Having been wearing it now for the past few months it just feels like a part of my body. When we take it off to play and to do a good cleaning I actually feel naked and lost without it.

It is so incredibly light and comfortable that I know it's there but it kind of melts away during the day if that makes sense.

We opted for 1 key only and had Lori fashion the Heart Key Necklace for my wife to wear at all times and it is such a turn on for her and myself.

If i had to wear just once device for the rest of my life , this would easily be it. It's so snug that there is literally 0 escape ability with the PA pin.

I know people say you can use tools to drill through the screw, etc. - i'm not doing any of that ever so for us this is incredibly secure.

Lori told us this is definitely one of her best devices for long term permanent chastity and I can absolutely see why. Worth the investment (and honestly with all of the other devices we have bought over the years we have easily paid more for all of that than we did for this).

I know her devices get a lot of glowing reviews and this one is no different.

Total recommendation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Giveitup likes this.
  2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I’m glad you had a good experience with lori’s devices.

Do you have any pictures you could share please?

3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Sure can! Of just the device or of it being worn or both?

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Both please

5. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:

Attached Files:

Rectrix and keyheld like this.
  6. buttn

buttn Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    have a similar Lori cage with PA,27/7 wear no problem,they are amazing comfortable - so absolute the way to go if you serious ! took a while for delivery though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice