Long time lurker, time to say Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CDL, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CDL

CDL As You Wish.....

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Hello all - I've been reading this board for quite a while on and off and have gotten much enjoyment as well as excellent advice (although not from directly asking - but rather reading others stories, journeys, ideas). My wife and I are new to chastity but not to a bit of kink. We are married now nearly 23 years and she is the love of my life! She is naturally very vanilla but has embraced my kinks amazingly well. I've always loved bondage and shiny clothes and she has participated in both to the best of her ability for 20+ years. We have had some rough times and shed some tears over these things but ultimately it's truly made us stronger, better communicators and better lovers. Then one day about 2 years ago I'm on tumblr and come across......male chastity! Wow - how have I not seen THIS?! I work up the courage to tell my wife I want to try this somehow and see what's up. She's used to my kinky "weird" requests so she doesn't run screaming into the night - but she has the predictable (and I see now very common) response of "why would you want that"? Uhhh....no idea but it's a HUGE turn on and I want to try it. So, I purchase a Holy Trainer and we use it as basically a sex toy on and off for nearly 2 years. Basically I put it on, we begin to get intimate and she wants it off almost immediately so we can have traditional sex. This is fun but I have a yearning for more. I tell her I want to wear the HT more and I want her to "make" me. She's somewhat rolls her eyes and says "if you want to, sure".

So, last November I begin to wear it for longer periods of time on and off for several weeks and quickly realize two things - first, I love being locked (although it's going to take getting used to a lot of different aspects), and second, the Holy Trainer is just too damn big. I do some research and end up with a Chinese cage that is much smaller, much more comfortable and fits amazingly well nearly instantly (I read so many men spend months and months trying to find a cage that fits well and is comfortable - seems I'm lucky to have found one very quickly). We begin to have me locked up basically full time on December 3rd. My wife takes on the roll of Miss D and I am her Cage Boy. I get her a key necklace which she wears daily (symbolic - the actual key is just too big to wear). We text a fair amount and tease and are having quite a good time. It's going pretty well until about Christmas (a few pouty, needy moments by me to be sure - but overall not bad). Then, it just seems to stall. I'm focused on it TOO MUCH and my wife is feeling pressured and overwhelmed. This is NOT what either of us wants. I still very much want to be caged, but this just isn't working. So I use my emergency key (my wife has the other key hidden) and take off my cage one night. It takes a few days actually for my wife to realize I've taken it off and she's actually a bit hurt and wonders why - although she knew as she was feeling the pressure and the awkward vibe as well. Nothing more is said and we fall back into our previous routine (we have an amazing marriage and so things are certainly not "bad"). I begin to think that perhaps the chastity thing maybe wasn't for me and I am actually enjoying not being caged. I still want my wife to control my orgasms and it seems maybe that's the path that will be best for us - besides, wearing the cage is a bit cumbersome and intrusive......

Then, last Saturday morning this happens!

Miss D: "are you traveling this week for work?"
    Cage Boy: "no, I'm around all week."
    Miss D: "good. I think you should be caged."
    Cage Boy: "what?! Really?!"
    Miss D: "yes. I like you better caged."
    Cage Boy: "really?"
    Miss D: "YES!"

So, I'm now locked back up and.........very happy to be honest. Somethings feels different this time. We both seem more relaxed and confident in this "game" (which I think will become a lifestyle). For me, the fact that Miss D requested my lock up is HUGE!

Here's hoping this goes well.......

Nicoftime likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome! I lurked here for many years before I had a kh and started participating as well.

Being your own warden in tough, and to be honest, not something I could do. Like you she was willing to give it a shot, but she didn’t really get it or why. Turns out she couldn’t see herself not having my keys after a while so this is now the norm.

Good luck with the rest of your journey, I’m sure it will be exciting.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    heloo @CDL and welcome to here.

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion

5. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @CDL - thanks for having the courage to take this step forward. Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice