Long Time Listener... in a Latowski

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blarb, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    So, I've been lurking a bit here for a quite a while. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to share anything, but decided to give it a go today and see how it ends up :)

I've been interested in chastity belts for quite a while. I toyed with some cheap ones from ebay for a bit, until a couple of years ago I finally took the plunge and decided to go all in and buy a Latowski! It had to go back once after I got it for adjustments, but since then it fits perfectly :cool:
    I also got a small safe with a timer on it from sks-technik.de to overcome the inevitable self control issues that come with being a self-locker!

At the time I ordered it my work situation would have theortically allowed me to wear it full time. In between then and getting the fit right though lots of things changed and I wound up in a job that requires a lot of travel, including occasionally by plane at short notice. With everything that happened the belt wound up in storage, rarely worn.

That changed, temporarily at least, at the weekend. On Saturday I decided to lock the belt on for a bit on something of a whim and then realised something... I've got a week, this week, where I know with certianty that I won't be travelling! :D

So I setup the safe to only let me have the keys on either Thursday midday (just in case) or Saturday morning and after some hesitation... closed the door. I've been in the belt for about 2 days now, already my longest lockup, and this is what prompted me to have a go at sharing here.

Sooo... I guess that's it for now. Perhaps more to follow... :)

Desairs, Anonoman, Kiesela and 4 others like this.
  2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Hi @Blarb - good to see you got around to posting and not just lurking :)

That is certainly a most individual type of belt you have and I am sure many would like to hear more about how it is over the coming week.

I am not sure how many others here have the Latowski so it might be interesting if others who do chipped in with a "Latowski Welcome" :)

Please don't wait so long until you post again! LOL

Desairs and MissyB like this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck.
    I recall first seeing the latowski belt years ago..

It did and does appeal to me the security aspect is perhaps second to none but the hygiene issues bother me particularly when it come to defacating.

As I understand it you can't get an erection in it and there is simply no way to get yourself off physically, or out without a key.

it would be good to be in the kind of relationship where owning one of these might be something you'd both want.

You said yours had to go back for alterations I thought you had to go to latawoski for the initial measuring and again later for the final fit.

I for one would appreciate hearing more from people who have or have had one of these.
    How realistically practical are they for ordinary users?
    What are they really like for long term wear?
    What are they like for sitting in?
    Riding a motorbike?
    What do wearers partners think about them?

Questions I'd love to ask.

maid_carrie likes this.
  4. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    Hi @filltee and @maid_carrie, thanks for the warm and rapid welcome :)

Well I can confirm that, for me at least, the Latowski is 100% effective at preventing any kind of stimulation, and at keeping you in it.
    To be honest a short while after I locked the safe I had a "oh shit, what have I done!" moment and genuinely wanted the belt off right away. A good 15 mins or so of squirming, pusing, pulling, etc. later... well, needless to say the belt was still securely in place :mad::eek::oops:

Hygine-wise I haven't had any particular issues so far. It can take a while to clean up after pooping if you're not paying attention to the position of the belt before starting though.

Regarding the fitting, I did have to go to Mario's workshop for the initial measuring and again to get it adjusted, so that's about what you described I'd say ;)

As to your other questions, I'm pretty certain I couldn't ride a push bike with the belt on (don't ride motorbikes myself) as you have to sit straight up with it on. Leaning too far forward while sitting gets uncomfortable. Sitting in general, like on a sofa or chair, is OK. On the sofa I can sit for at least a couple of hours without an significant discomfort - in fact I'm sat on the sofa as I type this now ;)

Desairs and MouseTee like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Just a thought but I bet you could ride a bike like the ones they do in Germany and the Netherlands. They have a much more upright seating position.

6. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    @ blarb Is the safes something created by the vendor or is this a commercial off the shelf item? Would like to know more about your safe but I am not able to read German.

7. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
  8. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    So thought I'd post a quick update. I realised that I'd gotten my days wrong when I posted yesterday, so I've actually been locked in my belt for 4 days now.

On the hygine front I'm finding that when I use the cleaning system to rinse out the belt after peeing there's often dripping from the belt for a few minutes after finishing, no matter how much I try to shake it out. I've also found that it's important to clean inside the back of the belt well as otherwise it can get a bit itchy.

Despite some concerted efforts to defeat it, my belt remains totally effective. Nothing I've tried has gotten any sensation through it :(
    It's a very odd yet strangely very pleasant and comfortable feeling in that way. Unlike the cheaper devices I've played with before there's basically no sensation at all inside the tube, not even any particular feeling of pressure, regardless of how hard you try to achieve some stimulation. It's almost like you're just floating in empty space down there! :cool:

I guess that's it for now, perhaps more another time :)

Desairs and maid_carrie like this.
  9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I did speak to a Dutch guy on here a few years ago who had a Latowski and his only criticism was it felt like sitting in a bucket.

Perhaps @Blarb can give his take on it?

10. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    I recall seeing that post as well @maid_carrie before I ordered my belt.
    It takes a bit of getting used to, although as I sit now I wouldn't describe it as "sitting in a bucket". The sides of the belt, just behind where the locks are, do push up a bit when you sit and can put some pressure on the bottom of your rib cage, however I'd wouldn't say it's very uncomfortable.

The main thing I've found when sitting is to sit up straight. The bottom of the belt is basically completely flat and forms a right angle with the front chamber, and so doesn't let you slouch or lean forward very much while sitting. You can lean backwards though as the back of the belt is more rounded.

11. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    Another quick update, in case anyone's interested :)

So I'm now starting day 6 locked in my belt, and things felt quite different when I woke up this morning. Having my belt on felt natural and comfortable, both physically and mentally, and for the first time I made no attempt at all to defeat it or escape from it. I didn't want to; I realised that I want to wear my belt :cool:

I've already made the decision not to use my scheduled release window today, which means 3 more days locked up. I'm already thinking that I'd like to try and wear it as full time as possible in the future ;)

Does anyone else wear a Latowski? I'd be very interested to hear anyone's experiences with long term, full time wearing.

12. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    Yet another update...

Today's been a bit more challenging hygiene-wise. Several time while peeing it backed up in the tube and overflowed into the ball compartment and out the back of the belt. The cleaning system in the belt worked well for rinsing everything out afterwards though. I think everything got a bit tangled up inside the tube, which I was able to partially sort out by pushing a cotton bud up the exit hole to rearrange things a bit in there :oops: it didn't fix the issue completely though.

Other than that my belt is still comfortable and effective. I did skip my release window today, but one of those business trips by plane has come up so sadly I'll now definitely have to take my belt off on Saturday :(

13. Blarb

Blarb Member

Local Time:
    Though I'd add one final update before I get the keys in an hour and a half.

The overflow issues when peeing continued throughout yesterday, which was very annoying. Despite flushing the belt out with the cleaning system a much as possible each time a bit of a smell has started to eminate from my belt. I guess it's time for a thorough cleaning!

I've been very surprised by how comfortable my belt was after a few days continuous wear. When I locked in on I imagined it's be much more difficult to wear for an extended period than it has been.

On the effectiveness front it's still excellent. A passing thought the other night lead to 2 hours of frustrated, escalating efforts to achieve... something, anything, to no avail! :mad:

I know I have to take off my belt today to go through airport security, but if I had the choice I'd be putting it straight back on after cleaning :D

If this thread has been of interest to the community I can try and post more the next time I'm able to wear my belt for an extended period. :)

Desairs, MouseTee and cristofr like this.
  14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    I think that any information you can share about your experiences is helpful. I had heard about the Latowski belt before but had not read any details about it.

15. MasterAce91

MasterAce91 New member

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I'm interested in buying one myself. My only thing is cost. How much did it cost you to fly and get measured? And how much did the belt cost? Did you get any of the attachments to go with it?

16. Msteel

Msteel Member

Czech Republic
    Local Time:
    Hello, i have also the latowski belt. Unfortunately i can't wear it for long time. I have similar reasons. Sometimes i'm traveling by airplane. Someone should start passing thru the security check :) I would like to know what would they do. I would like to wear it permanently.

17. Msteel

Msteel Member

Czech Republic
    Local Time:
    Hello, i have also the latowski belt. Unfortunately i can't wear it for long time. I have similar reasons. Sometimes i'm traveling by airplane. Someone should start passing thru the security check :) I would like to know what would they do. I would like to wear it permanently.

18. permanentlychast

Local Time:
    Did it fit properly upon arrival? I would be concerned about flying from USA to Germany, waiting 2 months or whatever & realizing it doesn't fit right.

19. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Many thanks @Blarb for sharing your experiences. As mine is ordered a few days ago, I can even better mentally prepare for a long(er) time lock up :).

P.s.: thanks for the practical advices.

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the belt. Like @maid_carrie said, I'm glad you decide to post rather than just read. Welcome to our community.

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you

As I always suspected.. All I really needed to know to put me right off ... and the bit about cleaning yourself up presenting challenges at times

Not a device I will be considering trying.

23. biglatexy

biglatexy New member

Local Time:
    Hello anyone else getting irritation in the crotch its like breaking the skine ..any idea how to correct that
    i find sitting really wrippes so i stand alote.

any suggestion are welcom

24. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    This thread has been raised more from the dead than a daytime TV soap character

abitodd likes this.
  25. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the mansion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice