Locked for a year

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CharlesBrown, May 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. CharlesBrown

CharlesBrown Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I'm sure your 30 days is just as hard - the worst bit is at the start! thats 2x of those starts to my one at least!!

Yeah, it'll be intense alright! It s funny, I dont think the extra time makes it necessarily harder (as it were) it just means it's a constant thing you live with. I certainly have weeks where I'm climbing up the walls and wondering if a non erect orgasm is worth trying to elicit by any means necessary. But then there are days like today when I dont notice it much.

2. CharlesBrown

CharlesBrown Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    update! day 193: had to pause for a few days and get unlocked for medical reasons :-o
    managed to get some nasty chafing on my old boy somehow - no idea how and why now vs the 6 months that came before? Anyways, I got the emergency code from my friend ("is this genuine medical..?' ) opened my safe and am taking a break for a few days to a week to let things heal up. Will try to be good and honour the original intention (and in any case, it's pretty sore :'( ) before resuming lock up...

I noticed the inside of the cage had some discolouration around some of the welds, so I wonder if it's the cage and a reaction to the materials, or if I just need unlocking every few months for a good clean..? I will give it a good soak and scrub before any further use.

Maybe this is where a 316 stainless cage would be needed for proper long term lock up.

Anyways, lesson for those thinking they can do without an emergency release - don't do it!

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I had the same thing happen last summer.

I was walking around all day in the heat at a renaissance fair. I was probably really sweaty and rubbing against my underwear. I got some sort of rash. It was either the heat or my the almond oil I was trying for skin health. Or both.

My skin problems arose out of nowhere. I intended to spend the entire summer in chastity up until my urologist visit. But I didn’t want to show her a penis with problems. So I spent the week “hands off”. I healed quickly. I got a clean bill of penile and testicular health, and a thumbs up to continue orgasm denial (gulp!) ;)

Health reasons happen. I track my time in chastity so I made a “health” entry and count it as being “kept” and under control, even if not locked. It helps. It’s my wife’s rule that I need to stay healthy if I’m going to wear chastity long term

Finally, I’ve spent 15,958 hours in 316L stainless steel chastity with a jewelry grade polish since I started tracking. I wear two Malechastitynow devices (but only one at a time:p) That’s 623 days of wear.

I do highly recommend 316 steel and MCN. Jewelry is made that way for a reason.

CharlesBrown likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice