Living in a dream world

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hilypo, Oct 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. hilypo

hilypo Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Everyone who used devices with plastic locking pins is not in chastity, they just pretend to be. They stop themselves from breaking the plastic pin and escaping. Leave the dreamworld and get the real thing, living in a bubble of ignorance is below your potential of experience.

2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Last I checked, it was theoretically possible to get out of any device, given enough time, care and funds.

The device I currently have locked onto me has plastic pins (though I'm in the process of replacing it with a MM device). Yet I'm not tempted to cut them (why should I, when I'm self-locked and have the key?).

If you don't want to be in chastity, why wear the device?

The biggest sex organ is the brain, after all. The device is there (in my opinion) as a reminder, and to help prevent subconscious urges (reach hand to start touching whilst reading/looking at something, suddenly hit something hard when expecting something soft, remember that you don't want to do that).

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    What a nasty thing to say. i cant understand folk who come here and says things like that, you must be unhappy or something, putting people down for no reasons at all. What you expect them to lock up in, a great big iron corset?

4. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The device does not matter, it's the commitment. You don't need any device. Unless you were nabbed in the night by by a mad group of people looking to sell you into the Chastity Sex slave ring. I think you volunteered for this?

5. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    some people just have to think they are"holier than thou".
    i plastic is not your thing then ok.but you are not the chastity god.i hope yours rusts.

6. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Aw, not everyone is ready to really take the plunge.

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Any device can be defeated....True

Some of My girls and subs are locked, some are not. I trust the ones that serve Me whether they are locked or not. Trust is a very strong deterent for My properties. They know I trust them and they are proud of that. They want to please Me, they want My control. They do not need to be locked to have that. Some are locked in plastic, some in steel. Some are not locked at all. Some I see on a regular basis, some I see occasionally. My sissy rachel lives with Me and she is locked in steel, not because I cannot trust her, not because I feel she would do something given the chance, but because she loves it, she loves the feeling, she loves it when shes excited and can feel the pressure against the steel, she loves having given up that male part of herself to Me, and she loves the trust I have in her. She knows what she means to Me and she has given herself to Me.

If someone truely wants to feel owned and is willing to give up that part of themselves, it dosent matter if they are locked or not. Its a trust issue, a respect issue. Not a ...lets see how fast i can get this off and cheat thing.

My sissys and subs respect Me and the relationship I have with them, Period. Locked or not locked.
    If all anyone can do is figure out a way to defeat the chastity, they do not want to be locked.

Mistress Michelle

MistressMagick likes this.
  8. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I've got a big enough toolbox that no device on the market could be considered secure if I chose to get out of it. My toolbox even includes a step ladder that I'll let you borrow to get down of your high horse.

Geekster, Gabriellia and hijk like this.
  9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Did you never play as a child with an empty cardboard carton? did you not imagine it as all manner of things? a spaceship or a car or a castle the fact it was made of cardboard made no difference to the imagination it is all in the mind! control that organ in whatever manner you need to and the penis will follow. There is no right or wrong device only the ability to purchase or make something that satisfies the wearers imagination and desires. :spank:

hijk likes this.
  10. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with the OP. These plastic things are just toys. Everyone can pull out the back and masturbate (no matter what they say ... the "i've tried and i can't pull out" is a lie to maintain the illusion and feel like you didn't waste $90)... and if you really want to take it off, you just pull up on the cage and your balls will pop right through, even with the smallest ring and smallest separator. Plus you can always break it. Kids break plastic toys a lot sturdier than these things. I realize not everyone can afford $500+ (and 6 months waiting) for a Lori or something like that, but the plastic CBxxxx things are silly toys and people who act like they are really, truly, stuck in them are kidding themselves in the most pathetic way possible. Sorry. It's like building a "fort" out of couch cushions (like we all did as kids) and pretending it's a real cage you can't escape from. The key word is PRETEND.

At least get a PA and lock your dick in the CbXXXX through the piercing. Then it's somewhat legitimate. You won't be able to pull out the back, at the very least.

11. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    How are the metal ones any different?

I don't know if I can pull out of my CB-2000, because I've never tried. I remember reading someone's (Tom Allen?) chastity blog on the subject, and they said something like "if I ever actually try and manage to succeed, then I'll know it's possible and will keep being tempted to do so".

So you've done the research? Surveyed every wearer of a plastic chastity cage and asked them if they've tried pulling out and whether they've succeeded?

Sure, if I want to practice some self-CBT first and crush my nuts. For me at least, the gap between the ring and the cage is too small for either of my testicles to fit through, let alone "pop right through".

Winces at the thought of breaking the plastic cage whilst it's locked onto him, with plastic shards going everywhere.

I admit that I don't tend to play with children's toys all that much, but most of the ones I've seen seem to use much thinner plastic than the chastity devices, and "breaking" the toys often involve whacking them against a convenient wall...

Who said we all thought we were really, truly stuck in them?

Are you really truly stuck in your metal cage? I mean, if they can cut someone out of a car...

How do you know what we all did? (Pretty sure I was never allowed to use couch cushions...)

Well, yes, the mind-aspect is rather important to all this.

I suppose at the end of the day, it all comes down to this: is your chastity play more of:

1. "I can't be trusted not to touch myself and thus need the most secure device possible" (in which case, shouldn't you get a Latowski or something?)
    2. "I like to know someone else has control of my sexual habits" (in which case even the reminder of having a "toy" chastity device may be sufficient)

12. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I have surveyed every single person who has ever worn a CBx000 and they can all pull out the back, and if they wanted to they can all bend it enough to pull their balls out. There are a few exceptions for men with testicular gigantism (larger than grapefruits) but they can't get the things on in the first place, not even with the largest spreader.

I don't need to drop an apple from every point on earth to know it will drop down to the ground. This is a matter of physics and the design of the penis. Every penis may be a different size, but the two balls and shaft are the same. These devices are extremely flexible, and it doesn't even take much pressure to break one. YOu're talking about 3 small white pieces of plastic thinner than a pencil. You're gonna sit there with a straight face and say you can't bend that? PRETEND. FANTASY.

Real chastity shouldn't rely on a promise or on a fantasy illusion. Why bother with the $90 piece of plastic in the first place if you're just going to rely on a promise not to masturbate? Save the 90 bucks.

Anyone can get out of a CBx000 without the least bit of pain or discomfort. I'm talking about escaping, pulling out the back is even easier. Now, geting it back on without the key can be a little difficult (but not impossible, use a pencil or something similar to bend it up and pull one ball back in at a time - takes a little practice but totally possible).

The only chastity is real chastity. That involves a penis piercing and a steel chastity tube. Otherwise youre just talking about a promise not to jerk off. That's not chastity. It has nothing to do with chastity. And there's no way to enforce it or prove you haven't jerked off. Totally pointless. Sorry. Just being honest. You all know I'm right, thought it may mean admitting you've wasted $90+

13. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    As I said, I haven't tried; but with the size of the gap I doubt I could without breaking it, and then it's a bit hard to put it back on again.

The difference is, we have valid scientific theories - backed by mathematics - behind gravity; I doubt we have such for chastity devices.

And the plastic that makes up my CB-2000 is rather rigid, and would require a fair amount of pressure to break in my opinion.

Yes, I can sit here with a straight face and say I can't bend it.

If you're referring to the pins, it took me long enough to cut through them to trim them down.

Doesn't that depend on the dynamic? Real enforced chastity may require a device of some kind, but if memory serves I came across someone here recently saying that they had managed to avoid masturbating for an extended period without any device.

Then there's always hypnosis, etc. (on the Chastity Forums site, there's a discussion on that topic that's rather interesting).

Some people may also do short-term chastity play, in which case a custom-made device is too large an expense. Then there's the "I want to see if chastity suits us/me", or "I want to get an idea of what kind of size I need before buying a custom-made device" motivations.

Undetectably and without breaking the device? Pretty sure the gap between my ring and the cage is too small for that...

If that's true, then I might as well give up now because there's no way I'm getting pierced.

Except that, I don't need to be forced into chastity to try and prevent getting an embarrassing divorce, or some other erotica-style rationale. I like the idea of chastity, how it makes me feel, and it goes well with my submissive tendencies. I'm wearing chastity because I want to, and I hope to find a partner who keeps me in it because they want to.

The only reason I'm getting a metal device is because I find the CB-2000 uncomfortable for extended periods (bulky, randomly poking me, pinching, etc.) and by all accounts the stainless steel devices are more comfortable and hygienic for long-term wear.

If you wish to continue this discussion, please define - in your opinion - what denotes "real chastity". Because from what I understand, the only "real chastity" that fits your criteria seems to require a penectomy...

14. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    Yes, I have surveyed every single person who has ever worn a CBx000 and they can all pull out the back, and if they wanted to they can all bend it enough to pull their balls out.
    thats bullshit.#1 you never surveyed me,so i know your first statement is a lie,and everything after the lie is just opinion.
    every is entitled to their opinion but i hate it when they espouse it as fact.
    we are all different and you seem to think you are better than the rest of us.

jemima likes this.
  15. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well, I would argue that 'honor' chastity is still chastity. Everybody and everybody's situation is different, and every couple's dynamic is different. As long as the individual in chastity is honest and trustworthy, and the chastity enforcer knows they can believe and trust them, I think it is true chastity and can be rewarding for both parties. Devices are great fun and definitely symbolic, and I understand some people's need and desire to wear one, but this is not to say that chastity without a device is not true chastity. Viva la difference! Our differences and diversity are our strength. It's all good!

Lucy, jemima and Mistress Deborah like this.
  16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Well said strict sir, we did this for our 50 -days and the results were spectacular. Mistress Deborah had had a few online subs and some are cronic masturbators and they had metal devices and still cheated. It's the mindset of the person wanting to be in chastity that is important and not the device.

17. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I don't get why some people have to have an all "holier than thou" attitude about other people's play/life/fantasies.

I have a CB6000s and I definitely CANNOT pull out of the back of this so I don't even know what that person is talking about. But more than that, why all the attitude? I don't go telling people who put holes in their bodies that THEY are crazy or not being real or whatever. It's NOT MY BUSINESS how someone else plays or defines their chastity or lives their life.

Bah.

Deena

18. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Anyone can get out, its getting back in without a key that is next to impossible

19. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    If your life depended on it, you could - and would - pull your dick out the back of a CBx000. If you had a gun to your heads, you all would be out of that thing in under 3 seconds. It's plastic. And it is extremely bendable. You can easily bend it a good 15-20 degrees (the angle between the cage and the teste ring) with MINIMAL force. A 5 year old child could easily apply enough force to bend it more than that and snap it.

Pulling your dick out the back is simple. To say you can put your penis in the tube but not pull it out doesn't even make any sense. Now, pulling the entire device off - which is also extremely easy no matter how big your balls are - is slightly different because it is a bit challenging to get it back on. But there's no need to fully take it off when you can just pull out the back, jerk off, and then stick your penis back in the tube. Everyone can do it. Doesn't matter how big you are, doesn't matter if you're a grower, shower, thick or thin. If you got your penis IN the tube, you can pull it OUT of the tube. It goes in the back, and it comes out the back.

You can pretend you can't get it out to further the illusion and maintain your fantasy. But if you had a gun to your head, you'd instantly realize how easy it is to pull out. Deep down you already know how easy it is. You just don't want to admit it - means you totally wasted $90+. And once you do it, you'll forever know how easy it is to do. That means sex toy ruined.

I'm not trying to be holier than though, use whatever you want. Fantasy is fantasy, I'd never knock anyone for their fantasies - just don't act like it's the real thing. Again, it's like saying a pillow fort is an inescapable prison cell. "My mistress builds a fort out of the couch cushions and keeps me locked in it 12 hours a day, and no i can't escape - i've tried." Come on! Get real. Don't confuse fantasy with reality, no matter how kinky the fantasy may be. Frankly it's a little insulting to people who do have piercings and real, metal chastity devices. But that's not my reason for writing this. I just hate the disingenuousness of people acting like a cheap plastic ball trap device is inescapable and 100% secure.

Sometimes fantasy is the best way to go. People who have rape fantasies shouldn't actually get raped for real. They also shouldn't call the police and accuse their consensual "rape fantasy" partner of actually raping them (the arrest and 1st degree felony charge would make it that much more kinky!).

20. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    How is this any different with a metal device? If your life depended on it, wouldn't you use bolt cutters or the like to cut any rings you might have through your piercings, etc. as well?

21. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont want to disobey my Mistress thats why i cant pull it out. cos if i did i wud feel dreadful.

22. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think we have the chastity-forum equivalent of what those in the scene call a SAM (smart-assed masochistic). They like to tell a Dom/me that s/he doesn't hit hard enough, hoping that s/he'll hit harder, etc. But what they really enjoy is trying to push the buttons of other people to make them lose control. They are disrespectful jerks, and personally, I don't tolerate them.

I want to give kudos to each and everyone of you who stated that you would never want to disappoint your Keyholder, or that you don't see why you would want to try to escape.

I would say the exact opposite of how this thread started: A physical device serves as a comfort and a reminder, and maybe it helps you when you're afraid that you won't be strong enough, but in reality, the strongest chastity device is inside you - in your head and in your heart.

23. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    MistressMagick is very wise and i likes Her, curtsy Mistress

24. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Jemima. I can tell that you're a sweetie and a good gurl.

25. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    I had an orgasm last night, a wet dream, while locked in my chastity device. I knew Mistress Magick would not be terribly upset with me, I knew she would understand that I did nothing to try and make it happen, and that it was my body just reacting naturally.

But as soon as it happened I felt awful. Even though I had no control over it, I had an orgasm without Mistress Magick's permission and that's something that I simply don't want to happen.

My point is, no device is full proof. I was able to achieve an orgasm while safely locked in my sleep. But I don't want to cheat, I don't want to cum without permission. I gave my cock to Mistress Magick. It's her cock, and it's for her pleasure. I only want to cum when She allows it, regardless of whether I'm locked or unlocked or can escape or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice