Leakage after 30 day 24/7 locked!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by SubmissiveSlut1, Mar 26, 2019.

1. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    My Mistress bought me a Holy Trainer Nub to cover my clit so i cant feel outside stimulation anymore. Before I wore a chinese knockoff screw lock stainless cage that i was able to still stimulate my clit if i wanted. Mistress felt like it was becoming a distraction especially when we were sleeping. So she wanted my clit to be smaller without stimulation.
    So here is what happened. Im just curouis if anyone else that had this happen. Mistress has kept me locked 24/7 30 days straight. Well this morning i woke up really horny between my legs and some pressure. So i got up went to pee and put my clothes on. We were getting ready to leave to go tan and Mistress wanted to see what panties i had one so i showed her. Mistress then started playing with my clit and balls. All of a sudden i felt really horny and alot of pressure. My clit started a slow discharge of a clear liquid that had the consistancy of what Mistress squirts out of her pussy. Its was clear and had some lubricant feeling to it. Not the normal precum. I would say it amounted to probably 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup which soaked my panties and sweats i had on. Mistress still made me wear them since my clit made the mess. My question is has anyone every had this happen? Mistress has been teasing me alot when im bent over. Mistress will pretend she is fucking me. So my desire to be fucked is really high if that matters! Lol

Justchris78 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. GrowingPains

GrowingPains Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    From my own personal understanding that clear fluid is precum.
    Personally I produce an excessive amount myself. Key holder loves to note while going incredibly slowly I'm making a mess with her toy and this is why I can't be allowed to play with it.

3. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    May or may not be able to relate. Last week I ended up with a couple of palmfuls of clear fluid, being ejaculate without sperm, from a day of intense word based teasing from my Holder, long distance, culminating in a video link.

If this was similar to you then, yes, it's precum. Also, reading about on here, somewhat of an occupational hazard of being chaste.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Yes that happens. It's not like usual ejaculations at all. It feels quite different, and is very sticky. Congratulations....

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    3/4 of a cup! Average ejaculate is about 1 teaspoon. 3/4 cup is about the amount of 36 normal ejaculations.

6. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    That is an insane amount of Precum. Wow

7. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Why is this under “difficulties with wearing a device”? :rolleyes:

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice