Just starting.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hig4s, Mar 12, 2022.

1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    If you want comfort (and we all do), then a solid ring really is best. Very few multi-part base rings are completely comfortable, the smallest gap between parts will suck skin in and pinch it with the smallest movement.

You'll also find that as you wear your device more, your body will get used to it, and even mould itself to the shape so it becomes more comfortable. Most people find that after a while, what used to feel quite tight then becomes looser and a smaller ring is required.

Do use a little lube or skin cream. A little applied around the base ring before bed and you'll find that it's much more comfortable sleeping through the night.

2. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    Don’t give up on it it’s so rewarding believe me you’re body gets used to it and if you’re like me in the end I’m lost without my cage, it took me several cages and perseverance to find one that was comfortable but secure ( I don’t want to cheat my cage anyway) good luck I’m sure there’s lots of support and advice on here just ask

Hig4s likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think you will like the new cage you got after a bit and ask your KH if you can have a nail file and file the sharp bits off and then it better when it put on you.

Chaz69 likes this.
  4. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Had the new one one for a couple hours then too much pressure on one testicle forced me to take it off. After a couple hours off everything felt fine so I put it back on. Managed to keep it on through the night. This morning, after being in it fir about 12 hours starting feeling pressure again in the other testicle. Tried to adjust it without Taking it off, but that didn't help. When I got up to go to the bedroom the testicle popped out of the ring. The new HT style with the largest ring has a 16mm ring gap, so really surprised that happened. But it still seem to fit pretty well, I'll keep using it as is until I get more used to it, then I will try a smaller ring.

For now I'm taking a break for a day or so. I'm considering, if I stick with chastity, getting a cage with a PA post. I've had a PA for many years, but it is only 12ga and needs to be stretched. I got a taper, stretched it a size, and put in a 10ga ring after taking the cage off this morning.

Tonight or tomorrow I will try the cage again, and try to go 7 days. Not sure if I will make it, but that's the goal. I'm sure someone will say, give your KH both keys, but we are not there yet. I am still testing to see if this is really for me, and she is not really the dominant type. She being very supportive, and has taken to the idea that when i'm caged, I willing to do things for her, foot rubs, hand massages, even taking her night for dishes, just on the hope of a little teasing in return.

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Yeah, you totally need the keys yourself at this stage. One trick that worked for me when pressure was building up on the balls was for me to grab the underside of my balls right up to the base ring with my left hand while working the side of the ring with my right hand, and then try to slide as much sac through the ring as possible. The idea being to give the balls more room to exist. I used this trick several times to avoid having to take the cage off completely.

6. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    In the US a product called (no, really, not a joke) Boudreaux's Butt Paste, applied along/around the skin touching the base ring of a ball trap device helps ward off issues.
    Yes, it was intended to help ward off diaper rash, but it works for cagees as well...

7. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Hadn't thought if that, we always have Desitin around. Not quite as good but similar. And I also mountain bike a fair amount, and Monkey Butt cream often used in that community.

8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I would love to have been in the product development meeting where someone suggested that as the new product name, lol.

9. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    My new Karter PA ring is tender so will have to take a couple days off the cage. I'm anxious to keep going but know I need to not go too fast.

10. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    PA still a touch tender, so will not wear the cage tonight, but also not doing anything else until it feels fully healed.

11. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Put hhe cage back on yesterday morning, had a technical problem and had to take it off. Didn't have time to fix the issue before I was suppose to need some friends, left it off until I got back. Fixed the problem and have now been in 23 hours. Will post the fix next post.

12. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I have two HT copy cages, two sizes. Each came with 4 rings. Any ring except the Karnes would become too uncomfortable to wear.. large rings on both would seem to be fine for awhile, then my testicles would pull out. Figured out that the plastic ring, after wearing for awhile, would flex from body heat, and the ring gap would spread.
    So I decided to use a blow dryer to warm the rings and bend them slowly to a much smaller gap. So far it seems to be working. Maybe I will have to re heat occasionally, but I'm optimistic this will work until I decided if I like chastity enough to spring for a custom cage.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Damn auto correct, previous post should say . . . . except for the largest . . .

14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Hig4s please if you put the rings in hot water then you can bend them a bit. but after you has to keep them bend for a bit or they go back to what they was.

Hig4s likes this.
  15. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I was holding them in place cooling them off with cold water. But even after I get them right, after I wear them awhile, body heat seems to slowly stretch them back out. Of course they are cheap injected plastic. Do the better custom 3D printed ones hold their shape better, or do I need to go to metal?

16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you have to have a clamp put on when you have bend them. cos they go back to what they was unless they been in a clamp for a long time.

Hig4s likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice