Just got my Queen's Keep a couple of days ago, here are my first impressions.

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Alana, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    The Staff at Mature Metal are very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They seem to actually care about their reputation, and making sure each client is satisfied.

My Queen's Keep arrived about 6 weeks after I ordered it. It was delivered in a plain un-assuming box.
    When I opened the box, their was a red velvet pouch inside. Upon sliding my new cage out of it's pouch, I remember thinking "What have I gotten myself into?"

The cage itself is heavier, but less bulky than my old cage (the CB6Ks). Visually speaking, the quality is incredible. I don't have any other metal cages to compare it to, but compared to the plastic cage I had been wearing, the difference is like night and day. It is clear to me now that the CB6Ks is a toy by comparison.

I have now worn the QK for about 2 days. I have slept in it, gone to work, walked the dogs, done some gardening, been to the grocery store ...Once I got used to it, it became very comfortable ...Most of the time, I can almost forget that I'm wearing it. The bulk of the CB6Ks never allowed me to forget that I was wearing it.

One of my biggest complaints about my old cage was that it was too bulky under my Jeans. The Queen's Keep is not perfect in this respect, but the problem is a lot better than before. I still have at least 1 pair of Jeans I will not be able to wear while locked up. ...But my "go to" jeans are a lot more comfortable over the QK than my old cage. ...I had also grown accustomed to not feeling anything touch me. The open nature of the QK cage means that I can occasionally feel my clothing rubbing up against me. I'm not sure yet if that is good or bad, ...but it is definitely different.

...So far so good, Thank You Mature Metal

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Wow, sounds like you discovered a new level in your chastitytrip.
    Congratz with the cage and enjoy the ride ;-)

3. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    I must have cabin fever as I got stuck on these 2 things. Here in NH, we still have 3 feet of snow on the ground so I won't be in the garden for at least 2 more months and the dog isn't getting walked anytime soon because it's too cold for that. He gets to go on his run.

You seemed to have talked about something else too, but not sure what it was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice