Just a suggestion... What do you think?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Aug 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    I know as a women I am a minority here. Maybe some feel I'm intruding by being here on this site. Since I am not aware of any other site intended for KH's, I kinda like to hang out here once in a while. I like to think I am very open-minded and am not easily offended. However, being a women, I would love to see more women on this site and hear their experiences and opinions. Because I am also a visual person, I tend to visit the Gallery quite often. Personally, i don't enjoy seeing SO MANY pictures of cocks. Hard ones, limp ones, circumcised, uncircumcised, etc. I myself am even guilty of posting pics of my hubby wearing his cock-cage. I know that's what this site is all about--cocks kept in chastity, but that area seems to be very un-women-friendly. Lately, it seems like it just a big cock fest... who can post the most pics of their cocks locked up and worse... just pics of their cocks. Maybe there could be two different galleries--One with cocks and one without. I think this might attract more women or a least not scare them off so quickly once they get here.

Anyone else agree? Or, am I being too sensitive and easily offended? Maybe I'm in the wrong place and should go look for entertainment elsewhere. o_O:cool::rolleyes:

Dufty, iome343, Jasmic68 and 4 others like this.
  2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I don't mean this to sound as harsh as it will, but it's a site where the prevailing topic tends towards male chastity. What else were you expecting to find in the gallery? As it is, it's been a battle to dissuade people from using those images as their avatars.

Having said that, perhaps if albums didn't offer a preview that might help the situation, but you'd still wind up running the risk of cock shots waiting inside to spring like penis ninjas.

3. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I think it's a good idea with two galleries or two sections in the gallery.
    It's not that interresting to see the same kind of pictures all the time. Sometimes I for example go in to see a cage, but then it's because I want to see a special model thats describs in a post. If I go in to look in the galleries then I try to see something else.

bnd2plz likes this.
  4. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:

I agree that this site is geared towards "Male" chastity, but most often with the desire to have a female KH. I can't believe how many men are out there and won't just share their desires and fantasies with their wife. The worst thing that can happen is they will say "NO"--they don't want to play. But maybe, just maybe if you men have a little more faith in your women they might come around to understanding your needs if you can truly speak honestly and open to them. Sure some of them will freak out initially, but go slowly. I've read lots of examples on here how men have tactfully brought up the subject. Read and learn from other's experiences. It will be worth it for you.

Lastly, I'm not saying I'm offended by seeing pics of cocks on here. It would just be nice to see something else once in a while, rather than big cocks, little cocks, and on and on and on.... It might just make this place a little more inviting to the women you want to be your KHs. Maybe a sub-gallary called "Show and Tell" where anyone can show off their cock all they want. :)

Just saying.... Sorry to go on a rant.

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I think 2 separate galleries is a great idea! And btw I absolutely love your postings :) Thanks for all your sharing!

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I agree with you. Although it is geared exclusively towards male chastity (with a small subsection devoted to female chastity), it would be really nice to see some more KHs on here...especially pics of keys on ankles and between a pair of nice boobs! Am i right?;)

Dufty, corsac, Joroincharge and 6 others like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    First off, anyone who thinks you are intruding is an idiot and should at the least be ignored. If they give you hassle they should definitely be reported to a moderator to be told to wind their neck in.

As for cock shots I have written about this in my tumblr. When I first started all of this I too was guilty of being obsessed with pictures of my locked up penis. I have some in my own gallery which I am seriously considering removing. What stopped me in my tracks was a random blog post I read which discussed how male chastity is supposed to be 'all about her' and is supposed to be nothing to do with the penis. But for many men it is all about the penis.

We are obsessed with our penis!

How long has it been locked up? What is it locked up in? What does it look like locked up? What does it look like locked up while I'm at work? What does it look like locked up at home, or shopping for clothes, or in the toilet of a petrol station? What does it look like locked up in my kh's hand? Ooh look, my kh has a nice, free pussy, but here's my locked cock next to it. All contained and controlled. Now, look, here is a nice big cock, not locked. My cock is small, all small cocks deserve to be locked up.

The other significant thing was when my fantasy of chastity became a reality and I truly started thinking about my Wife's needs and fantasies rather than being obsessed with my penis. She likes it locked up and controlled but she really isn't that interested in looking at it all the time. We share a secret Tumblr where we look at images, gifs and videos of things that turn us on. There isn't a single image of a locked up penis in it.

This is a very long winded way of saying that I think a non penis based gallery is an absolutely fine idea. I'm pretty sure it will end up full of feminised males showing their latest panties (with just a hint of locked up penis) but that is no reason not to give it a try.

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Your wish may well have been granted!
    Have another look at the gallery.... and it's new sections.

bnd2plz likes this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I actually made a rare visit to the gallery after having read your post.
    Since I'm currently traveling I used my phone to have a peek. The screen isn't very big so there's limited space for pictures. All I saw was a locked cock and a close up picture of a scrotum that had been opertated on. I didn't actually notice any changes at all.

bnd2plz likes this.
  10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Not so obvious on a mobile, currently.
    On the red tab bar there is one called Categories.
    In time I think the landing page for Galleries will show a selection of albums divided in those (or similar) categories rather than the jumbled mess they are now.
    I quite like the jumbled mess tbh, but you can now view the galleries in a far more customised way even on a mobile device.

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Almost every category is full of dick pics, locked and unlocked. The categories have actually complicated everything. Many peoples images won't sit in just one category so will this rearrange a users collection? Will a moderator have to decide on the category?

This has actually made me realise that I need to visit my own gallery and decide what to do with my pictures. I believe that if I am really living a chaste lifestyle rather than fantasizing about it then pictures of my dick are irrelevant. I'm not interested in looking at other men's dicks to admire how locked up they are and I've just seen one captioned 'my pathetic clitty' that actually made me angry.

Jens and SubVerity like this.
  12. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The new set up is definitely easier on the eye when you first click on gallery - no more big photos of genitalia when you first go in. I didn't get any further than that but it is definitely better than it was at first glance.

bnd2plz and Jens like this.
  13. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    There is a uncategorized category for all of those albums that will not fit in one of the named categories. And For you to go through Your photos to update your photo- profile so it matches your new understanding of why you are doing chastity is a free gift from me;-) Take it away:):)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I second that. That is what is going to happen. The Gallery entry will be the list of categories, not the latest added photos as it is today.... We still have some work to do to get all the categories right, but we are on the move...

bnd2plz likes this.
  15. KeptKing

KeptKing Guest

Most men are indeed fascinated with their clocks, and I think many have a secret desire to expose themselves and show it off - I know I do. That kind of explains why so many dick pics - much like one the the earlier replies to this thread explained. Doesn't make it right, but nor is it wrong. The move to categories is a good one, but how reasonable is it to expect that all pics of dicks will be limited to one or even a few specific categories? They will always be all over this site, given that many use them for their avatar.

16. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    Yes the thought of two gallries is good. The problem with many men is tha they have no imsginstion. Nothing better then pictures that tease and leave more to the imsgination of the viewer . Yes it will be good to have more KHolders here and more interesrpting. Imagnitive pictures ....perhaps covered clits and open carry cocks could be the two gallery categories..hahahahaha

bnd2plz likes this.
  17. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    You certainly are!

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeeek. i just had a look in the gallry cos i dint know it had been changed and it look all squash up and i look fat in my piccy. it ok tho when you look at just one piccy. it looks like i have eat lots and lots of pies. :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I really like the idea of categories! Again, I have no problem with cock-pics all over the place... I would just LOVE to see more inspiring pictures, unusual pictures, creative pictures. I even love seeing/reading the captioned or comic pics. PLEASE don't ever censor what people want to share here, but maybe just encourage a diversity of images.

I myself have posted pics of my husband in his cock cage, however they are usually associated with a story as to how he got in that situation. They say "a picture is worth a thousand words".... I say a picture with a story is worth a lot more. :D:):cool:

joe01 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  20. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I might suggest if possible ... to "maintain aspect ratio", yet limit there size like it is to a nice clean square (just like what happens with the avatars) on the thumbs that the gallery creates ... so that the images are not all distorted. ...
    we don't want anyone looking ...
    ............. ;)

jemima and bnd2plz like this.
  21. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes I see my typo ... there is supposed to be their ... but my fingers where not listening to my brain .... lol .. I guess that is a normal thing for us guys in chastity ... ROFL

22. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    More comical is maybe your comment... "limit size", "maintain aspect ratio" ... isn't that the purpose of a chastity cage to begin with?:):p:D

23. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WOW ... I love the way you think ... ;):eek::D:rolleyes::cool::D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice