Jury duty

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, Jul 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Many of the bigger ones do, and I much prefer them.
    If I could be sure of going through the latest image scanners, then I'd be happy to continue wearing my cage through an airport. If they see it on the scan they'd not be bothered by it, and those lanes tend to be faster then the manual check lanes... but you can never tell, sometimes you have no choice but to go in a particular queue, and one place you really don't want to start an argument is in airport security.

Design is me likes this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Yup. After 9/11, they started using scanners that made the clothes disappear. Lots of scandals from this as well, which isn't surprising when you mix a bunch of (mostly young) employees who were recently in minimum wage service jobs (e.g. McDonalds), with the ability to see everyone naked.

Me? I don't care if they see me naked, with a cage on my cock. In fact, I kind of feel sorry for them for having to see me naked.

3. supermario77

supermario77 Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    been through it last year, silicone cage and the cable lock meant everything ran smoothly

true42 likes this.
  4. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    The airport scanners use a millimeter wave technology and now they don't show the operator an image of your naked body but highlights a portion of your body where the agent should be curious. Took my young daughter on a flight with her metal flake t-shirt (shape of a large red heart) and since it reflected all of the energy from the scanner, she got a pat down.

The scanners will see all foreign bodies whether metal or plastic and no, signing up for TSA Pre (USA) doesn't exclusively keep you out of the scanners.

Design is me likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I've not worn my metal cage through a metal detector, but i set them off every time. My knee replacement triggers it. They usual run a wand over it after I mention the device.

6. undisciplinedsub

undisciplinedsub New member

Tampa, Florida
    Local Time:
    Have jury duty today. Wearing a Bon4 stainless cage and it's a bit hefty compared to the other ones discussed here. Admittedly got a bit nervous when they asked me to take off my belt. Walked right through without a blip.

Design is me and littleguy3 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice