jester's Life In Ruins...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by theruinedjester, Nov 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. theruinedjester

theruinedjester Just a Fool

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Hi there! I'm jester, and welcome to my diary: jester's Life In Ruins...

Relax about that 'ruin' part, it happens to be a good thing (at least from my perspective). You might have already guessed the reference, but perhaps not. Let's just say that in addition to chastity, one of my hobbies is having 'ruined orgasms'.

Ruined orgasm? Yes, really.

For the unaware, that is what happens when, right at the last second, stimulation just...stops. What otherwise would've been fireworks, pleasure, joyous bliss, or the adjective(s) of your choice, becomes a mildly enjoyable, less than it should've been, 'downer' of an orgasm, with oozing instead of squirting.

They're wonderful...in their own way, but they're not remotely as fun as the real thing.

So that would be the happy usage of 'ruin', in both my username and diary title.

Relax, I have my share of regular, wonderful orgasms. But a majority of mine are ruined, so it is pertinent info.

So who is jester? Well, I'm your average, mid-30's white guy. I've got a variety of kink-interests, two of which you've already figured out. The one, I mentioned above, the other would be chastity. Some other time, I'll mention the others, if I remember.

I've been interested in chastity, and in & out of cb's for 5+ years now. Recently, I took a break from chastity for a while, but am now getting back 'into' it, as it were. When I made that decision, I decided to splurge a little bit, and ordered the cb-6000. My prior penile prisons include a pink cb-2000, and both the clear & black versions of the cb-3000. No 'Curve' for me, that thing is way too big for my lil' guy.

Not too long after making that decision, I stumbled across the Chastity Mansion, so that's why I'm here. This place is great! I'm looking forward to having a more thorough look around, and updating my diary.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Please forgive the condition of my profile, avatar & such. I'll get things filled in & updated as time permits. Also, a more personal avatar is forthcoming. I just need my cb to arrive first.

In the interim, I'm enjoying my erections while they last (especially morning wood), as well as the last few times I'll get to pee standing up.

All I need now is to have that 'last orgasm for a while', and to find a package on my doorstep. Then the real party starts.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Welcome to the mansion! :)

mikecb

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    welcome jester enjoy your stay at the Mansion.

rachel

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, jester.

Enjoy your stay, please make yourself at home. :butterfly:

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Very nice to meet you! :manga_blowkiss:

6. theruinedjester

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone!

Nope, its still not here yet :anim_43: Oh well, I wasn't expecting it until Monday or Tuesday anyway.

7. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion

:jumping0045:

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Chester the Jester?
    sorry first thing that popped into my mind.
    Welcome aboard!

9. theruinedjester

Local Time:
    LOL. I'll admit, I had to google that. Nope, not quite. Unless, of course, Chester happens to be a chastity fan. Ya never know...

Thanks for the welcome though.

In other news, I just had an "eek!" moment. Just checked the tracking info on my package, and their tentative date is the 30th. So I was right about Monday, I just had the wrong Monday.

That'll teach me not to use overnight shipping. Sigh.

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    The 3Oth? That's my birthday, darling!!! Looks like we'll both be celebrating that day!!! :party-075:

11. theruinedjester

Local Time:
    Indeed, hopefully we'll both have reason to celebrate. Have a happy birthday, and have fun celebrating!

12. theruinedjester

Local Time:
    So, what does a guy do to pass the time whilst his cb is in a cardboard box halfway across the country? :mad0259:

Well, in my case, I go shopping...mostly just browsing, but shopping. For what, you ask? Well, panties. Okay, I'll admit it; I happen to be a ptp'er, aka a part-time panty-wearer.

Me, a sissy gurl? No, not really. But I do own, and occasionally wear panties. I admit it. I might wear a pair every day for a month, and I might not wear any for a year. It definitely is one of my turn-on's, though not one that I'm regularly in the mood for.

I'm partial to cotton or lycra bikinis, string bikinis & thongs. But that's just me. I've found them to be much more comfortable. Satin, silk & lace have been mis-adventures, but they were fun experiments. Today I settled on a package of hipsters, which I've never tried before. Too early to tell yet. After all, how the fit with my junk hanging freely between my legs is not totally indicitive of how things will be once there is several ounces of plastic down there, too.

If any of the gurls or the ladies out there have any panty-related advice for a casual panty-wearer, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    jester

13. theruinedjester

Local Time:
    Well, I just checked the status of my pending shipment, and my cb has arrived at the nearest major UPS distribution hub. So, it actually might show up sooner than the promised delivery date...which we all know would be ideal.:party0042:

I'm not going to get my hopes up, especially with this week being affected by a holiday delivery schedule & all, but I am keeping those fingers crossed. Maybe I'll get lucky. Of course, if I do, all it means is that I won't be able to get lucky...know what I mean?

14. theruinedjester

Local Time:
    No such luck as of yet for an early delivery; sigh. Oh well, at least the 'promised' date is almost here.

Happy Thanksgiving; hope everyone had a wonderful day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice