It All Started

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by krystalasbaby, May 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Chastity for me really started back in July 2006. Mistress use to get ticked off if my hands dipped blow the table top. You see i had a bad habit of rubbing myself, and Mistress had done things from scolding me to using a ruler on my hands.
    One day in July she said she picked out something that i was to buy myself and it was a chastity device. I figured that it would be on and off as it would probably be used as a punishment device. Well it arrived just before my birthday in mid August and Mistress decided to make it a birthday i would not forget.
    Since then i have been let out for cleaning under Mistress' watchful eye I been allowed 2 cums, and plenty of edging and right back into the cage.
    upload_2019-5-29_9-20-28.jpeg

BransBitch, spider203 and Penney like this.
  2. BransBitch

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I wish I knew about this stuff during my first engagement, it might of saved that relationship as masturbation was a huge no go for her. Im amazed by your long stents in the cage! Amazing KB, Well done. :) Im curious how the edging and related euphoria is on long term orgasm denial.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

krystalasbaby likes this.
  3. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I will admit to it being frustrating at times. We all know how ladies like to tease and when we r locked up to me anyways they like too tease you more. My mistress enjoys seeing the pained expression on my face.
    She knows because of the long term chastity i am a lot more compliant to her wishes.
    Will tell you was a bday i will never forget lol

BransBitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice