Is It Possible to Open Up Too Much to Your Wife?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by buildup, Jun 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    #1 buildup, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    As I type this I'm nearing 29 days without an O which I've never reached before. The horniness has somewhat levelled out compared to days 5 to 18, and I have excepted my status as a sub for as long as my Wife wants. Howevever, I find myself compelled to tell my Wife how beautiful she is and that I am here to serve her every wish, and do what ever she wants and of course how much I love her. I fear I maybe going over the top in this.

I was told by her that tomorrow we will have full sex, and I feel kind of wary about this bout of chastity coming to an end. I've become accustomed to the chaste state of mind I'm in now. I don't know if it will happen; but I will feel the need now to ask her for full sex tomorrow in the hope of getting that buzz when she says No. I can still stay chaste tomorrow if I want to by not asking for anything because she will not ask me for sex; I must ask her first (I'm allowed to ask). But I don't want her to say yes. But at the same time I know the sex will be amazing if she says yes. I'll get to lick her pussy and have intercourse to O as many times as I want. I'm in a bind: It's a mind fuck

I think this situation may have arisen because I'm doting on her too much and she's decided to give me a break. I'll find out tomorrow: my Wife may say no because she has done this sort of thing previously, in fact quite recently.

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Don't think you could be too open but you could maybe overwhelm her if it gets too much at once. Better take a little step by step in my experience. Especially with kinks, it can get too much at times. Since is probably not as focused at these things as we are being locked up

3. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I agree. You should always be open and honest, that way she knows exactly how you are responding to her control. You should also be careful not to repeat yourself or try to push her into doing what you want. The beauty of these relationships are that it is all about placing your Mistress at the centre of your world.

4. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    This was a problem in the past when my Wife told me to stop following her around the house and standing too close to her. I've managed to stop this and she recognises this and is pleased, so now I may need to rein it in verbally

Ma’ams Slut and John like this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Sometimes they need a little space. I like say things that would make her feel more confident about herself

Ma’ams Slut and buildup like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Totally agree, you can never open up to your partner to much! Honesty is the best policy always. And as mentioned to sometimes people need space, or are not as comfortable with a high level of intamacy, it in doubt talk it out!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  7. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well still being trained for at least another week as when my Wife got home today she told me, with a smile on her face, that intercourse would not be happening as her period had started. It had crossed my mind that this would happen. I knew she enjoyed telling me that and to be honest I enjoyed hearing it.

8. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    She has a wicked side and this can be fun if extremely frustrating. It seems you have an interesting journey ahead of you :).

Ma’ams Slut and buildup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice