Introduction and some questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GrowLock, Sep 18, 2015.

1. GrowLock

GrowLock New member

Israel
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hello everyone!

I been on this website a lot, but finally decided to make an account and join.
    I had a chastity device (CB6000) for more then an year and then bought the CB6000s cage cause the other is too big for me.
    Before I would get into chastity for the day and then take it out at night, but lately I decided to take it a step forward and keep it also at night (24/7).
    I don't have a key holder so I been self locking all this time and that surely makes it harder and less motivation, but still doing it!

Now that I starting to lock 24/7 some questions popped up and I hope to get some answers :)

1) I am using the cb6000s device but I am a grower (really grower) so I don't usually fill the cage, but when I am erect I fill it fully and hurts (that's the point no?) the thing is, sometimes the pennis moves on weird angles and get stuck, and I don't like it. might it be that cage is too big for me?

2) my balls hang pretty low, and that makes the device have a lot of place to move, making it possible to cum if I move it and also gets at night pretty tight, again, might I need a smaller ring? I cant take my balls out of the device(the pennis I can).
    Also when I erect I push the cage a lot making it possible to cum :(

I want to get into steel, I am thinking of getting a locker 2 with removable pennis plug :)

Also, just something weird I had this night, I went to sleep locked like I been for the last 5 days, and after some hours I wake up finding out that I cum all over withought even feeling it, it is normal?

pd: I am looking for a key holder but I am from Israel and that makes it pretty hard. if someone have ideas :)

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    hello @GrowLock yes is too big for you. If you has a littler one you wont be able to do that no more. If you making a nasty mess in bed, you wants to try and wear pantie liners that will stop the mess goin on the bed.

GrowLock likes this.
  3. GrowLock

GrowLock New member

Israel
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the answer! :) I am going to get a smaller one for sure. what looking at the locker 1 and locker 2 but too expensive... I will see.

What I am a little scared of is that if I get a small device, doesn't it pull even more?

Again, Thanks for answering, I am really new into all this...

(If it helps I can put some pictures of how its on me when flaccid, but it have a lot of place there... I heard that the cage should be smaller then the size of the pennis when flaccid, is that right?)

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    It's the opposite - a large cage gives you room to grow, and that's what pulls. So a short cage = no room to grow = no pulling.

And the cage should be no smaller than the flaccid penis. If it's smaller than you are when flaccid, it could cause problems with blood flow and urinating. Don't go there.

5. GrowLock

GrowLock New member

Israel
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the quick answer. I will look into another cage. for now I will stay on this one :)

6. GrowLock

GrowLock New member

Israel
    Local Time:
    Another small question...something i finding hard to understand..

From what I see the cb6000s cage is 6.35cm (2.5in) but when I check when I am flaccid I am around 70-60 cm.... i am thinking maybe because of the pulling of the device it gets slightly down? it seems to fit good when flaccid and in the right spot...

i can try to get a picture if it helps.. i read in some places that the problem is that the cbs aint curve enough and they slide down? please help me

7. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    When measuring for a cage length. Measure from the bottom of your penis where it meets the scrotum to the tip of penis. Ideally you want a cage slightly shorter 1/2 inch or so than your flaccid length.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice