insulting rude little boys

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Lucy, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Yet again you dont post what you sent and why it maybe got her upset! It must be all that hair screwing your head up.
    As far as aww didumms - your speaking baby talk again - and behaving like a spoilt sprat.
    As far as ageism I dont care how old you are - you are behaving like a baby and other people have told you so - so why dont you just STOP and behave yourself ?
    Intelligent ha ha - how would that be? Its easy to win an argument if you dont use all the facts! And if you read from what I said I told the truth at the top!

2. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    So in summary, you have no qualms with the fact it took deborah being rude to me SEVERAL times before I was rude to her? 'Qualms' means issues btw, like... You agree I was telling you the truth. Judging by your literacy I imagine your vocabulary isn't too great. For the record:

"I have a lot going on just now in my life. I know i initiated contact with you but I can't do this right now."

"Well thanks for at least having the manners to let me know but as with all of you silly boys you start these things and don't have the guts to follow it up - what a surprise- NOT !"
    • "
    "Listen... If i told you what has happened in my life in recent times you would feel very guilty at calling me a stupid boy.

Be more wary when you throw out the insults willynilly, just because you're a domme doesn't mean you know everything."

"Maybe if you let people know what's happening instead of leaving them in the dark you wouldn't get messages like that. An adult would have explained to avoid such confusion.
    Act like a silly boy get called a silly boy."

"Listen you self important idiot. There are many important things going on in my REAL LIFE. Why the fuck would i divert my attention to some fool that messaged me once on a chastity site??

Dont waste your time replying, I'm done with your ignorance and won't bother reading it"

"What lovely manners you have !
    What a close call I've had- grow up !"

"Look, just 'cause you're like 60 years of age does not mean that because I'm 23 I need to grow up - no matter how many times you tell me to (you got age issues???)

You'd think with the amount of life experience you've had you'd realise that family disasters take far more precedent over kink, in particularly with the fact that you'd sent me one fucking message???"

That's the entire conversation. As you, and anyone else reading can see, deborah was rude to me several times before I retorted.

You two consistently going on about my age and how I need to grow up is classic jealousy. Textbook.
    • "

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Phew! at the risk of pouring petrol on something that hopefully now will just burn itself out i think glas what you do need to realise is that unlike in your statement (There are many important things going on in my REAL LIFE. ) this was real life to Mistress Deborah and she felt let down that you appeared less than commited to something she was trying to involve herself in with you. I can see that you were only possibly testing the waters so to speak and maybe Mistress Deborah was mistakenly thinking you were more serious about the situation you were getting involved in. Best thing now is for both parties to just accept that you both have different ideas and ways of doing things and get on with your own busy lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice