insulting rude little boys

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Lucy, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    HI All,

Not what I usually like to write but I am that annoyed its going up...

Some one on the site contacted my better half (Mistress Deborah) and asked about online chastity. When a message was sent back a string of insults and offensive comments was received back...

WTF - If you ask for an online keyholder and some one to help you who does this for nothing and just for the hell of it - why the bad behaviour the insults etc...

Mistress Deborah was seriously upset and annoyed when I came home last night!

I feel that this little ................ has ruined the chances of Mistress Deborah ever helping anyone else out again - apart from me...

RESPECT is what its meant to be about....???

Or did I miss something!

SORRY about the moan but I am really pissed off about this! and the so called attitude!

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Assholes are not worth Mistress Deborah's time. They are not worthy to be in Her presense.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hey phil there are jerks like this everywhere in life just looking for a quick thrill tell Mistress Deborah to treat them with the contempt they deserve and forget them. There are (as brendajjq) delightfully put it ASSHOLES trolling around many sites in this way who are so sad and desperate for someone to respond to them they will say and do anything to get some form of response, very few stay the course and simply move on to another site until they again get bored or booted off. Mistress Deborah dont let a few twats spoil your genuine enthusiasm to help or share what you enjoy just be a little more selective in future and check them out more before responding directly.

4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Mistress deborah,dont let some jerkwads ruin ur day,hope ur feeling better about this by now

5. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Ahh thanks you lot ,
    Feel a lot better for reading that !
    I agree and will not be put off- don't think I could be , it's in the blood!

6. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I think blatant disrespect should be forwarded on to admin and potentially be banned from the forum. people like that can ruin a nice place like this.

7. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    i think anytime someone is treated like this the name of the offender should be put in the post.
    Mistress Deborah
    i hope you wont let this jerk deter you from having as much fun with as many people as you wish.

8. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry phone posted the same a few times...

9. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    I spent a long time looking for a mistress online and Mistress Deborah was the only person that was kind enough to start from a point I'm comfortable with (very shy) and move up rather than suggesting/forcing me to jump straight in. I'm very sorry to hear someone did something like this. Shame if Mistress Deborah stops taking people in to her hart as cared slave because of this. I'm happy I got in before this happened.

10. brendajjq

Local Time:
    It is nice to see the love for Mistress Deborah.

11. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your lovely comments.

I am an admin myself but it would be biased of me to deal with this 21 year old little boy.

He has not posted anything more but is all lurking about...

Chastiff yes mistress Deborah is the best but make sure you do as she says poor you will be in trouble as her other online sub is finding out...

We love the mansion and hope you all find the courage to tell us what you are up to.

Enjoy Sunday! !!!

12. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Firstly, continue to call me a little boy all you want - we both know you're a keyboard warrior and wouldn't be so bold in real life, so enjoy yourself.

Secondly, I'm 23. Not that it matters, but as the pair of you seem totally obsessed with my age, I thought I'd at least help you get it right in your obsessions.

Thirdly, (and here's the important one), your Mistress Deborah person was the one that was rude to ME initially. I took longer than 24 hours to reply to a message and she sent me an aggressive one calling me a 'stupid little boy' (you two really need some new patter). Don't get offended or on a high horse when I return the insult and them some. Don't be starting what you can't finish, basically.

Also I thought we dealt with this by PM - what's the reason for bringing this onto the forums other than to goad me into an argument? Need a wee bit or moral support 'cause a stupid wee boy hurt your feelings eh?? If I'm that insignificant, that stupid and that wee then this all really shouldn't of bothered you that much.

I'm actually getting annoyed at myself now for continuing to expend energy replying to your utter nonsense; I suggest you both get over it. You two muppets are supposed to be the mature, intelligent ones here so how about acting like it?

13. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Mistresses are entitled to be rude. slaves are not. If you displeased Mistress Deborah, you should have apologized and made every effort to do better.

I do understand that not all slaves understand this in the beginning. Yes, there can be a learning curve. But it is an important lesson to learn.

Mistress Deborah is due respect merely for the fact that She is a Woman.

glas, I post this not to be combative but in a sincere effort to help you see things more clearly. I hope you take it in that spirit.

14. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Couldn't disagree more with the first part I bolded. If I was HER slave, then yes, she is entitled to be rude. However I'm not, and wasn't... We'd exchanged one message.

In regards to the second part; if that is your way of thinking then I am due respect merely for the fact I am a man. If you believe in female supremacy in your entire life then great, hope that works out for you. However, the real world, works under the supposition that men and women are equal. Subs and dommes are equal. Masters and slaves are equal. Sadists and masochists are equal - what your sexual preference is does NOT dictate how much respect you should give out, or receive - until both parties have consentually agreed that there is a heirarchy between them.

15. brendajjq

Local Time:
    With the right training, you will look back at your posts in a few months and wonder how you ever could have thought that way. I don't believe you are malevolent, just confused. Don't worry. Many novice slaves think like you do in the beginning.

I do think it is good that we each expressed our views without any nastiness.

glas, I do sincerely wish the best for you. you wouldn't be here if there weren't some part of you that sees the wisdom of what I say.

And yes, I do say that with respect for you.

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Its funny how GlasGoGo had asked for a Mistress - his post is still there!
    Thats the first point!
    Second point is that he made contact then!
    Third point was he was called a sillylittle boy as the other Mistress's know and if he had read some more posts would realise that there are quite a lot of "Men?" who say they want a key holder but when it comes down to it - change there mind - back out or dont have the bottle to carry it through!

The line used I believe was "she didnt have time to waste on silly little boys..."

To which glasgogo then sent a barrage of abuse!....

And called Mistress Deborah a stupid insulting age like 50 or 60?

So Mistress brenda please dont be nice or take sides with him - thanks!

Oh and a keyboard warrior - ha f***king ha - I have been called worse - and I am not sure how you jump to that conclusion and I wont reply anymore!

17. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Hello phil. I would never "take sides" against a Mistress. Never. But I feel glas may just not be as enlightened as you and I. he should be on his knees in front of Mistress Deborah. Part of him knows that. Call me an optimist. But I still hope that he will understand that.

Mistress Deborah, I trust you were not offended. It's just that I always try to make slaves better. Most are appreciative. Please let me know if you feel I overstepped and I will stop. You have rights to this slave and I will respect whatever you decide.

And phil, I do find your defense of your Owner very commendable. I know my husband would do the same for me. I smile when I see someone as dedicated to his Owner as you are!

18. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    What ever you answer our friend here, will be useless. He does not understand. He do believe he understand. So....he think it is best to teach everyone else about the subject.
    Well...my argument is still: He does not understand. Some day he will understand, but not today.
    Then. Whatever you write to a man like this is useless. It is like food for him. He love it.
    Please do not feed him;)

19. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmmm......
    Yawn Yawn Yawn ..... glas whatever!!!
    Far too busy having a blast !

20. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    You know, I'm half tempted to post a screen shot of the messages just so everyone reading this realises the lies you're spouting Phil.

"The line used I believe was "she didnt have time to waste on silly little boys..."

To which glasgogo then sent a barrage of abuse!..."

That's the way it went, was it? Don't kid yourself on auld yin, 'way back and read it again.

Basically, what's happened is MD called me a 'silly wee boy' after I said with no rudeness or malice that I had a lot going on and that I couldn't do anything just now, which was the truth. I replied with, and I quote:

"Listen... If i told you what has happened in my life in recent times you would feel very guilty at calling me a stupid boy. Be more wary when you throw out the insults willynilly, just because you're a domme doesn't mean you know everything."

At which point, the victim that is MD retorted:

"Maybe if you let people know what's happening instead of leaving them in the dark you wouldn't get messages like that. An adult would have explained to avoid such confusion.
    Act like a silly boy get called a silly boy."

So AGAIN I am insulted, both by being called a silly boy and being accused of not being an adult because I was concentrating on a disaster that happened in my real life and not someone I'd exchanged maybe a hundred words with in total.

At this point I realised that the numbers of times MD had called me 'silly wee boy' or variations indicated she was concentrating a lot on the fact I was 23... At WHICH point I decided to concentrate on the fact that she clearly wasn't, with many expletives added in for good measure.

What happened is you punched a guy in the pub and he punched you back harder than you'd like.
    Get over it or be kinder to strangers in future.

21. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    You have posted her replies where are your insults you sent here ? - they were stronger then being called a silly wee boy etc...........and since when being called that would warrant what you sent ..............stick your dummy back in and climb back in the pram.

22. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    What I did was post everything BEFORE I stated to insult deborah.

In your posts you said she called me a silly wee boy once and then I got abusive. I was showing that you were lying, and that I tried to be polite several times before being rude. Climb back in the pram? Haha, God... You two really do have age issues, eh? Why do you resent my youth so much, other than the obvious jealousy?

23. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Also, I was a bit annoyed at you starting this thread as I felt we'd dealt with it via PM; don't really know why you had to get all public about it. However, having seen what a fool you've made of yourself philfred I'm actually pretty glad you did :)

24. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I made no fool of myself cant you read the comments above , and I will post your pm if you like

25. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I can read perfectly well. Judging by you & deborah's lack of literacy skills and even lack of reading in general (you keep getting confused as to what was actually written, both previously in the thread and in PM's as well), then I suggest is a skill that you focus on improving youself.

Post whatever you like, the only reason I posted the PM's at all was to show you up for the liar that you are. READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY PHIL, IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE GOING WRONG:

>I say hello to Deborah

>She responds

>She then sends another email 24 hours later calling me rubbish and to grow up

> I respond very politely saying I can do anything just now, explained I had something going on.

>She again responds rudely, calling me a stupid wee boy and saying an adult would've told her about a family disaster I was giong through

>Again, I reiterate, she doesn't know what's going on - be more wary when throwing insults out in the future

>AGAIN... She insults me.

>At this point I insult back, and as it happens I'm a lot better at being rude than she is :)

Do you see how the pattern goes Phillyboy???? She's rude to me, I'm polite back. She's rude to me, I'm less polite back. She's rude to me, then I'm rude to her.

Same as this thread... You started something as an insult to me and with the fact that I am more intelligent than you, and certainly not in the wrong, all that's happened is you've made a complete fool of yourself and are probably getting a bit upsetty at this whole thing, eh? :-(

Aww diddums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice