Inch by inch life is a sinch

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Zanthar, Oct 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    One of my kids had a doctor's appointment today. So I am working from home to tend the other one we have 2 kids. anyway as my wife was getting ready she orders up some breakfast when I delivered it, she orders me to put in my plug. she told me Not to remove it unless I had to poop, and that if I did I had to put it back in once I was done. Then she got in The car and left.
    The Longest I have ever been plugged was 9 hours... I think today is going to be an all day long kinda day...

2. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    She just called and told me to meet her at red robin.. and like an idiot I asked about the plug.. she just casually said (because one of our kids was with her). "No, it's fine just head over"..

sissyblueballs likes this.
  3. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    You may pay for that later!!

Bear20 and sissyblueballs like this.
  4. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    I think I'm in the clear, because I took the kids while she ran more errands.. and once she got home I took the time to pet her. So she's likely forgotten.. as she order me to remove the plug after I pet her. but today is only the 5th of locktober and so far she's on orgasm number 5 and I'm still at zero.. :-(

og count: she: 5 me: 0

5. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    Wireless remote viberator plug was delivered last night... so well see how well it works..

Bear20, sissyblueballs and MrMartini like this.
  6. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    Well so much for locktober, had to go to the er last night, had an allergic reaction to something.. and wasn't going to go locked up.

Wonder how often they get emergency patients that are in chastity??

7. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Hope all is well

8. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck, hope you’re doing better. I’m enjoying reading your updates.

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    So sorry to hear about the ER trip.
    I hope you’re ok and recovering ok.

A friend of mine had a major medical emergency and was locked. He and his wife said the staff were professional and acted like it was no big deal.

Knowing several nurses in the local kink community I’ll say they aren’t shocked by much.

Personally I don’t care what others think.
    I changed doctors because one acted judge mental on something I said and wouldn’t listen to some concerns, so my recommendation is to find the best care you can and when you’re not treated with respect either complain or take your business elsewhere.

sissyblueballs, Unlucky and G42G like this.
  10. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    Damn she got wise to my shenanigans!..

So, on the 7th of October, I had an allergic reaction to something and started to swell up like a balloon.. she released me to avoid any issues at the ER.. Totally blowing the locktober.. the doc + prescriptions + lot's of meds more or less knocked me out for the better part of a week.. after that I couldn't take it anymore and opted to stop taking them despite the doc's orders.. Today is now the 25th and I've been unlocked ever since the 7th.. this is the longest time I've been out since May this year... In all honest she really should have locked me backup last Saturday or Sunday but I've been playing it up, so I could eat and drink whatever I wanted, because as a free man her orders don't really hold any leverage. Well today she got wise to my act, (she caught me eating salt water taffy by the hand full)... she was not amused.. and my freedom has now come to sudden and abrupt halt...

"If I behave myself..."... she "might".... let me out for xmas......

I don't know.. 18 days of eating and drinking anything I wanted "Cuz I was sick".. might have been worth it.. but I say that now.. might not have the same thought at xmas..

Wish me luick

tomf_22033 and sissyblueballs like this.
  11. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    She's not the only one "on to you" :)

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    you reap what you sow

13. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Mmm, taffy.

14. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    A couple of years ago my and my wife were at her dad's place, for some reason I had a big marble in my pocket, and while hugging my wife in front of her dad while she was taking to him.. I slipped it down the back of her pants and stuck it in her butt crack. She didn't want to make a scene in front of her dad so she just left it.. then she forgot about it. Hours later on the truck on the way home I told her she had a marble in her butt. At first she didn't believe me, so I told her fine.. leave it there.. she took the hint and went digging found it and was totally mortified.. I still laugh about it..
    Anyway.. today I had my family coming over for dinner and I guess she thought it was time for some payback.. had to spend the entire evening plugged with my family. And she made every effort to insure that I didn't forget..

15. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    I just uploaded some pictures of my key just in case anyone is interested. It was decided that I should have an emergency key just in case. She does check the serial at random times and the punishment for missuse is that "if I can't trust you with it, I'll take it away". So the insensitive to just leave it alone is high.

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It isn't a Scottish quote but it should be, because it perfectly encapsulates our psyche: revenge is a dish best served cold. I guess your wife just proved that....

17. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    it's been a while so I thought I'd post an update, after she re-locked (on the 26th, the next morning after I posted that other comment) she left me locked up with the exception of the 10 min Saturday Cleaning.. until the Dec 22nd the Saturday before xmas, after the cleaning she just left me out, I got to spend all of the holiday as if I was a "normal" person. I noticed she was having some anxiety, about something so I decided to ask her about it. Basically she's very worried about the possibility of getting pregnant. Don't get me wrong I'm to old to have an "oops baby".. and Condoms are only 80% effective.. He body chemistry doesn't lend well to birth control (she has side effects to it).. at any rate.. the conversation basically came down to she's very concerned about the possibility of getting preg. I told her that if it would help she could lock me back up if she wanted, she had actually planned on locking me up that morning but forgot in the scramble to get the kids off to school. So she re-locked me the next morning which was 9th, so we are only on day 2, but I according to her we are all done having traditional sex, for a while. She did however tell me that she might let me use her back door, but only if I lose 40lbs. I guess it's sufficient motivation to lose some weight, seeing that her vag is officially offline. The only sex she's going to allow will be in the back door and only after I lose 40lbs. It could be a total lie.. and I might lose all the weight and she'll just be like.. Sure next time your free, I'll let you... which means she might not let me out.. but I'm willing to take the risk.

bondinchas, Annemarie and Charles3451 like this.
  18. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    One year ago today, I got my first chastity device in the mail, put it on the first day, and experimented with it for a couple weeks..... for longer and longer times, then turned the keys over to my wife. I've been locked up for the most part ever since. She joins me in the shower on Saturday mornings removes the device jerks me off, she then watches while I clean. She kicks me out of the shower, and once I'm dry I put it back on and return to the shower where she locks it again. It actually works out quite well for both of us.

Chaste J. and bondinchas like this.
  19. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    So "normally" on Saturday mornings my wife grabs the key and joins me in the shower she unlocks me, and jerks me off, then i'm allowed to clean up properly she then kicks me out and I have to get get dry put it back on and return to the shower where she relocks me. This has been the "norm" for quite some time.
    Last Saturday she gets in the shower with me and reaches down to grab me, and realizes that she forgot the key that she forgot that I was locked up, even tho it's been almost a year of being locked up. She just looks up at me smiles and says "o well.. I guess it just sucks to be you".. and she kicked me out of the shower. Still locked up :(. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.. :pray:

20. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Tomorrow may well be better. She might decide no more unlocking and cumming for you! Let's hope so aye! :):):)

21. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    There is a proven link between men that cum once a week and men that die of prostate cancer... her grandfather died of prostate cancer.. I'd rather not go that route. plus I enjoy it to much to just write it off.

22. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Citation needed, please.

Also, the more commonly accepted spelling of the word is "cinch".

23. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/reduced-risk-prostate-cancer-with-regular-ejaculation-2328515

https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/ejaculation-prostate-cancer-risk#1

Well it's Saturday and I got my 30 seconds of release/clean/shave in the shower.. but not before she made me shave her smooth... and get her off first before being sent to the shower still locked up. All in all not a bad day so far.

24. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for taking the time to show some research regarding this topic. But some things to note in the second link provided (which I have indicated in bold):
    • There’s no proof that ejaculating more actually causes lower chances of prostate cancer. For now, doctors just know they’re connected. It may be that men who do it more tend to have other healthy habits that are lowering their odds.
    • Ejaculation doesn’t seem to protect against the most deadly or advanced types of prostate cancer. Experts don’t know why.
    • Scientists don’t know if ejaculation during sex vs. masturbation has the same benefits. Some research has found that the makeup of semen is different for each. For example, semen during sex has higher levels of sperm and some chemicals. It’s possible that these could make a difference in a man’s odds of having prostate cancer.
    • Not all studies have found a benefit. The 2016 study got attention because of its size (almost 32,000 men) and length (18 years). But some smaller studies have not shown the same good results. A few even found that some men, specifically younger men, who masturbated more had slightly higher chances of prostate cancer. Some researchers wonder if a man’s age may affect whether more ejaculation helps.
    So there's still no ironclad proof one way or the other. Since the body has natural methods for dealing with an excess of seminal fluid and sperm, I would urge caution into anything that might cause undue concern or feed into the (still) unsubstantiated claim that men need to ejaculate often. Obviously you're free to do as you please, but I'd be wary of saying it's a "proven link".

25. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:

Sure I'll give you that but it's the whole "god" argument.. if you believe in god and he doesn't exist nothing happens when you die.. if you chose to ignore his existence and he actually does exist you'll be in trouble once you die. If you believe he does exist and it turns out that he does.. your in good shape.. if you chose to believe in god and he doesn't exist then it doesn't matter one way or the other, the only potential side effect is that maybe tried to live your life better then you might have otherwise.

Same same..

If you decide not to have ejaculations, and it doesn't effect cancer rates then nothing happens but if it does effect rates, and you choose not to then your just causing yourself harm, however if you decide that it does effect cancer rates, and you decide to do it then your in good shape. where is if you do it and it doesn't effect anything your still in the same boat had you done nothing.

At the end of the day it's a simple decision... the only "bad" outcome is if you choose not to, and it actually does. The other 3 options yield no negative effect.

That being said.. I'm not a gambling man, I'll gladly take as many orgasms as I can... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice