In chastity, how often are you allowed orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johnjames55, Apr 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    18 days lol. Wait until She has you locked for a year & still no orgasm

dereknor and sissy_christine like this.
  2. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    i never ask Her for it
    She decides
    when She wants

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Again I am quite amazed at who is doing the responding to this thread.
    I would have thought .. your sub .. was requesting replies from Key Holders only

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am only permitted anal orgasms, have not had a regular orgasm in over 2 years, and I am only unlocked for cleaning,

5. Smoky

Smoky Member

Near Chicago
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    My wife just put a chastity device on me four days ago. She intends to make it permanant because, as she says it, I am "disobediant when allowed to orgasm". I suspect I will be given a ruined orgasm from time to time when my behavior is more to her liking. She doesn't have much pity for me and prefers I never cum at all. She just wants my obediance.

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    To be fair, if only the key holders responded, it would be a short thread. ;)

7. Bastienne

Bastienne New member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    My KH let me have one ruined orgasm and one full release while have sex with her; all this in one month. It was delightful. She has become much more strict though. Today I have to do some chores dressed with wig, pantyhose, bra and leather mask and after I am done I am allowed to edge. Afterwards take a cold shower dressed in pantyhose etc..I would not dare to take chances. Severe punishment will be applied.

8. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    For me, it was last Feb and if I whine about it it can go on and on good luck

9. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    Princess Di makes those decisions for us, and I couldn't be more happy with this arrangement.

My last orgasm was 90 days ago, with at least 90 more to go...

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    No argument from me on that Tom. But perhaps the OP was not looking for quantity just relevence.

11. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I allowed my slave an orgasm on Friday (a ruined one), the first he has since 4th May. I regret it already as his behaviour changed, told him that I may let him have another as a Christmas present. Or perhaps for Valentines..
    I far prefer him locked up and and desperate, he is better behaved and less testing!
    He said he requires milking. I disagree. He dribbles enough to make me feel quite confident in milking not being required. He has also had 2 involuntary explosions whilst caged without him touching himself (its banned) and without me present, both happened in public :D:cool: so he was left with a major dampness issue - happened when he was watching some videos I sent him did it.

He hasn't had chafing as such, I did allow him time out to heal an indentation when his penis escaped from the cage a while back which was very amusing for me. We were asleep and it somehow escaped, he woke me in a fright, still makes me laugh now! There was some sore looking skin so I let him keep it off for a day and night, back on first thing the following day.

When he doesn't wear it, he must continue to squat to pee etc.

Manto2021, dereknor and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I am under no touching rules, whether I’m in chastity or not. If I am out to heal skin abrasion or something, I need to keep myself from masturbating. I still think that’s Chastity - just on the honor system and deviceless.

There’s release from a chastity device and there’s sexual release.

Your thread subject asks about orgasms in chastity, and the follow on question asks about chafing and healing.

In my GlansArmor and Contender, I rarely get any skin condition that requires me to be unlocked. A well fitting quality cage buys you time in chastity :) There’s no excuse to unlock.

Currently we’re playing with indefinite orgasm denial. Even when I’m unlocked for her to play with the cock, she has been trying to avoid even the hint of a full orgasm. Slow pouring, perfect ruins that keep me rock hard are her goal. Then she relocks me. It breaks my mind but I love it all the same.

I haven’t had a full orgasm in 6 weeks today, and spent over 95% of my time locked up this past July. But I’ve gone 10 weeks and 12 weeks without orgasm.

Last year, when I reached 88 days of orgasm denial, I was only actually locked up 41% of the time. (I’m surprised to see that statistic)

You should get it out of your head that being unlocked means you get to cum. As my wife says the maintenance to keep clean and healthy is what I do to stay locked. It isn’t an invite to break rules. My submission is to her, not the device.

I have been under masturbation and orgasm control since 2014, whether I’m a device or not. So to answer the question how often I orgasm, here’s my running statistics broken up into half years at first, then each month:
    41 60 2015 <9/mo
    43 30 2016 <7/mo
    21 21 2017: 4 3 0 4 9 1, 3 2 0 5 7 4 <4/mo
    11 24 2018: 2 4 1 2 2 0, 0 12 3 4 0 5 <3/mo
    19 ?? 2019: 6 3 4 2 3 1, 0 ? ? ? ? ? 2-3/mo

My wife’s learned the joy of keeping me denied orgasm, and my full orgasms get less and less each year. She keeps giving me these big months like August 2018. She keeps me on my toes.

TLDR: less each year. There’s no schedule. If I need to heal, which is rare, I am under no touching rules. Just because I’m unlocked doesn’t mean I get to orgasm.

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL - I just wrote a blog post, in which I said:
    Chastity is a game of numbers and statistics. :cool:

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Hey,
    my sub hubby is allowed to have an orgasm as often as i want. And that's not so often. He isn't allowed to have an orgasm cause its better for him and his submissive behavior. We tried it last weekend. After one month of abstinence an just teasing and no orgasm, he was allowed to squirt in front of me (I was weak and he was a very very good boy the whole week).
    We got an audio hypnosis file which he has to listen a few times a week, where he gets very aroused. After listening he kneed naked, in front of me (i was sitting clothed on the couch) and jerked off. After that he was locked up again.

But after cumming he is not the same sub. He is not so kind and submissive and he doesn't want to play or i have to push him in the right way. That is not what i want from my slave boy. I want a subby who cleans the house and do anything for me. So that's the reason why he won't get the next release in the near future.

Trust me no orgasm is the best orgasm for the KH and the caged subby.

TKIM

15. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    last orgasm was allowed last January, and She was formal about it being my lifetime last one.

16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife commented to me other day how i am much more loving and happy the past several months
    I dont think its a coincidence that i have not ejaculated since february and when i am unlockef i know that i am not allowed to cum or to ask permission to cum anymore

17. MJ

MJ
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I used to let mine release when he earned it after being caged without any pushback or complaining for a certain time frame. We were long distance for a while, so usually it was a week or if we knew I was visiting, he’d save it for me until then. The longer the wait, the bigger the explosion!!

slave_m likes this.
  18. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    On occasion, usually every two weeks to a month my Wife will milk me in my cage with a wand and a remote control prostate massager then let me out and wank me every hour or so until there’s nothing else to come out... I look forward to and dread those days... also, losing the buzz of having not cum for a while is a punishment in itself, it takes a couple of days for the endorphins to build up again. I guess I truly am a chastity junkie...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice