If chastity was a game, My wife wins every time!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Mar 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Like most couples on here, we have gone through our ups and downs playing the game of chasity. Not knowing what we were doing, just playing.... We started using chastity no different than any other sex toy that gets discarded after a few uses. But, it has become much much more than that. Probably like most vanilla couples that just start out on here. We read all the threads and thought.... not us. We wouldn't keep me lock 24/7 for weeks, even months on end....

But when we both started to feel the changes and see this wasn't a sex toy at all!!! But more of a tool to teach us how to communicate, love, cherish, and appreciate one another. We could understand keeping me lock more often was a real possibility!! What a wild ride! I can't imagine going back now.

Right now, we are a week into a new session and she is thoroughly enjoying the love, affection and my willingness to jump in and do all the little things that she needs done. Usually my lack of a brain to mouth filter gets me into trouble, and she has enjoyed teasing the hell out of me when it does. So far she has blown my fantasies out of the water and is threatening to exceed them. I am both excited and frustrated to get what I finally think that I want.

Can anyone relate? I would like to here your experience.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Hope it continues to go well for you both.

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Yes, I can absolutely relate. I think I'm only a week in at this point (had to uncage today due to some weeping skin issue), but I'm already in totally obedient puppy mode at this point.

Over time, I'm just getting more and more addicted to this thing she does to me, and addicted to her, and addicted to being hers, and addicted to obeying her, and addicted to wanting to please her, and a million more such things. It is, at times, over-whelming.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    It took us about a year and a half before it got way more serious and stopped being just another kinky game. The last 7 months I’ve only had 3 day stint of freedom, she will permit me to sleep cage free occasionally on a Friday or Saturday night with immediate re-lock in the morning.
    My Wife really took all control this year, I broke my record of orgasm denial, going for 33 days. She then allowed that 3 day cage free time and allowed 4 orgasms in those 3 days. It was amazing! Currently locked for 11 days so far and she said I have at least 3 more weeks to go and to not expect multiple orgasms after this sentence is up.
    She has never been more assertive and confident with our sex lives, we’ve always had great sex and lots of it over 30+ years of marriage, but she seems to really love being the dominant one now.
    And I never thought I’d be so happy and under her spell so deeply, especially now that the penis has very little to do with our intimacy. This is totally addictive!

Good for you guys for sticking with it and I hope your chastity journey gets more fulfilling as you go!

seasoned, Rectrix and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice