Ideal sex sessions?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dogchasecats, Jul 16, 2018.

?

Are planned out sessions generally better than non planned out ones?

1. Planned sessions generally better

68.8%
  2. Planned sessions are not good

31.3%
Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    What’s your ideal sex session? Ours usually changes but we have one we tend to repeat often because it works. Could you share what happens in your life so I can get some ideas. I will share a session we use a lot here to start.

A449DF8D-7D1F-47C1-A5BF-D0230F3B9F10.jpeg

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Our sessions depend on the situation, but often start with me giving a massage, followed by sex (with my wife’s decision on whether I cum or not), or a semi-scripted BDSM session after I’ve warmed her up with my tongue.

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Her favorite go-to is a long luxurious bath during which I kneel naked (and, of course ,caged) at the side of the tub washing all of her, usually with oiled and scented sugar scrub, then her hair, followed by a worship session with me on my knees at the side of the bed for multiple crests while I throb with respect and need. If she's feeling it she'll then get her Wand and require that the swollen cage be placed at her opening while the Wand brings her clitoral music to a crescendo and the cage vibrates without emission.

4. RLocked

RLocked Guest

Unfortunately we have no option other than to plan sessions as we are both quite vocal and can’t play when there are munchkins in the house

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    And then?

6. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    The sessions I remember most are ones that Mistress took complete charge of, and they develop in a way that she wants. They usually start out with me in something cute and girlie. She will lay out a pair of extra pretty panties or a thong in the morning or after a shower. It's a hint that something fun is on her mind. We have a sconce in the bathroom; if a pair of panties or a thong are draped over it I know to prepare myself. Giving my wife a massage or foot rub is frequently mixed in there as well.

I don't always get unlocked, but she does like to play with her boi parts, so I'm often unlocked, but I can not ask to be. It's always her decision. During one memorable session I was secured to a stool with plastic wrap, naked except for a thong. When she was pleased that I could not get free, she put on her strapon and said, "time to get on with the fucking!" I was shocked, she never uses that word. Probably why I haven't forgotten it, and also what followed.

That stool has become a favorite of hers, lots of fond memories associated with it.

Rectrix and danijean001 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice